Start by marking “Karma's Children: Discovery (Karma's Children, #1)” as Want to Read:
Karma's Children: Discovery (Karma's Children, #1)

Karma's Children: Discovery

(Karma's Children #1)

After a tragic accident leaves a fellow high school student dead, Krista, Klause, and Kevin Atwood find themselves linked to each other, and entangled in a mysterious force that threatens the lives of those around them.

Their mother, the physical embodiment of Karma, herself, has no idea what’s happening to her children—which leaves Krista, Klause, and Kevin alone to disco
Published September 6th 2019 by Mastermind Resource Group LLC

To ask other readers questions about Karma's Children, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Karma's Children

Start your review of Karma's Children: Discovery (Karma's Children, #1)
Courtney Corboy
May 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is a page-turner! The three siblings Krista, Klause, and Kevin feel like a real family, yet still, they can stand alone. The story/origin of the powers the Atwood family possesses is unique, original, and well thought out. I would guess where the story was headed but was often wrong. The story weaves together complicated plot twists, but when you fit those pieces together the story makes sense. I love this book! I look forward to the next book!
Sania Jain
Mar 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
The originality of idea behind Karma's Children is what inspired me to buy this book and read. The way the story unfolds is very authentic and at times chilling. This story is one of a kind. The middle of the story got bit predictable though but the climax, it got me. Now I am very excited to read the sequel of this story - The veil of Kathrepta.
A must read story. A lot of appreciation to the author for executing such a different idea in an amazing way.
Maverick Moses
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I wrote this!! I'm super excited to share this story that's been consuming my dreams. I hope you enjoy and I'd love to see what you think of the book upon finishing, so be sure to leave a review!
Lacy Hess
Oct 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
The story revolves around high school siblings Krista, Klause, and Kevin. Their mother, Karmasha, spends long periods away from home “working.” As they begin the new school year, the teens witness some unfortunate logic-defying incidents. They begin to theorize that they somehow utilized the power of karma due to their heightened emotions and unspoken wishes right before the events. Little do they know that this is a family trait and their mother has kept a big secret from them.

First of all, I t
A
Sep 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Author Maverick Moses has written an interesting start to a future trilogy. I loved the concept of Karma and its role in the book. The plot of the story is good/evil, dark/light. Karma's children are thrown off balance by a family secret. Krista, Klause and Kevin fight through their confusion of how to regain their balance. This is what propels this story along. I related to and was interested in Kevin the most. I felt i needed more from Krista and Klause's characters. It would be great to have ...more
Alexandria Johnson
Sep 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
"I love originality!"

".... has a retro feel in the tone of the story and characters."

"....action-packed...."

To read the full review (no spoilers), go here: https://alexwritesandsings.wordpress....
Brittney Gibson
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the conception and imagination that went into this book. It was a wonderfully written story that made me feel I was in the book. Couldn’t put it down!
Rumana Patel
Dec 01, 2019
JJ Otis
Sep 12, 2019

• Blood and Water
  • Bad Boys Don't Make Good Boyfriends (Life Lessons #2)
  • The Missing Letters of Mrs Bright
  • The Safeguarded Heart (The Safeguarded Heart #1)
  • When Calls the Heart (Canadian West, #1)
  • The Afterlife of Holly Chase
  • Your Favorite Band Cannot Save You
  • Through Her Eyes
  • Bonfire
  • Morning Sickness
Maverick Moses is a Texas-based author of dark fantasy and horror novels. He is a lover of country and punk rock music, lucid dreaming, and writing all the unique dream-inspired stories he has swirling around his mind.

After a sudden family tragedy, Maverick’s outlook on life changed, and he started to commit his life to fulfilling his greatest passions. One of these being his dream of becoming a

News & Interviews