Start by marking “Always on My Mind” as Want to Read:
Always on My Mind

Always on My Mind

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
1972 - Vietnam, the pill, upheaval, hippies.
Wyoming rancher Cooper Byrnes, deeply attached to the land and his way of life, surprises everyone when he falls for vagabond hippie Cassie Halliday. Fascinated and baffled, he cannot comprehend his attraction—or say the words she wants to hear.

Cassie finds Coop intriguingly different. As she keeps house for him and warms his bed
Expected publication: February 19th 2020 by The Wild Rose Press

To ask other readers questions about Always on My Mind, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Always on My Mind

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review

Start your review of Always on My Mind
Darlene Fredette
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars. This book was such an enjoyable read. I really liked how the story starts off with the main characters first meeting, weaving through their relationship, and then to their parting. The story takes the reader through their years apart and finally to a reunion. The author does a great job of holding your attention through the progression of time. A well-developed setting places you in the 1970’s with vivid scenes and language. The main characters are interesting to watch as they grow. ...more
Destiny Brown
Jan 09, 2020
Donna Harris
marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2020
A native New Yorker, Andrea Downing currently divides her time between the canyons of city streets and the wide-open spaces of Wyoming. Her background in publishing and English Language teaching has transferred into fiction writing, and her love of horses, ranches, rodeo, and just about anything else western, is reflected in her award-winning historical and contemporary western romances.

She has