Start by marking “Twelve Feasts of Christmas” as Want to Read:
Twelve Feasts of Christmas

Twelve Feasts of Christmas

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
"You all know who I am but do you know how I was?"The Twelve Feasts of Christmas is a humorous children's picture book inspired by the classic song the 12 Days of Christmas and Eric Carle's wonderful, Very Hungry Caterpillar.

Told through the eyes of Santa Claus, Santa relives his experience of being too busy making toys all year to eat anything. When Christmas Eve finally
Published August 21st 2019 by Independently Published

To ask other readers questions about Twelve Feasts of Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twelve Feasts of Christmas

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Twelve Feasts of Christmas
Sam Perry
Nov 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This review is 100% biased as I wrote this book however, I do have to say that I am delighted with how well it turned out. The illustrations by Jo are great fun and the feedback we've received has been amazing.
If you read this book over the festive season with your children then I hope that you enjoy it, sing along, and have lots of fun.
Merry Christmas to you all!
best wishes,