Start by marking “Finding Hope (Ashton Lake Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Finding Hope (Ashton Lake Book 1)

Finding Hope (Ashton Lake Book 1)

Published August 25th 2019 by Independently published

To ask other readers questions about Finding Hope, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Hope

Start your review of Finding Hope (Ashton Lake Book 1)
Heather Wamboldt
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved Finding Hope, a heartwarming and emotional love story. This story also addresses the issue of PTSD in war veterans and the value of service dogs to those with PTSD.

Jackson and Devyn are wonderful characters, lifelong friends who get closer as she tries to help him deal with his physical and psychological issues. Her daughter, Hope, is the sunshine in her life and quickly becomes Jackson's as well. Can they finally find the happiness they all deserve or will Jackson allow his
Catherine Edward
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is such an emotional roller coaster for me. I loved Finding Hope. When I read the blurb of the story, I was intrigued and read a sample chapter before diving right in.

Jackson struggles with PTSD and has locked himself from outside world. A new project brings outside his safety haven and he runs into Devyn. While she tries to help him, his own struggles are not that easy to get over with. This story revolves around the characters as they try to overcome the hurdles. Jackson and Devyn were
Cara Wade
Oct 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Everything about this story was amazing. The characters came alive and Michele had such a way with her words. My heart broke for Jackson a few times, but the ending was perfect!
Nate
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved Jackson & Devyn's story. Good characters. This was an emotional book. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a free copy of the book.
Jadyn