Start by marking “Happily This Christmas (Happily Inc, #6)” as Want to Read:
Happily This Christmas (Happily Inc, #6)

Happily This Christmas

(Happily Inc #6)

Susan Mallery, the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Fool’s Gold romances, proves there’s no place like Happily Inc for the holidays…

There’s no place like Happily Inc for the holidays…

Wynn Beauchene has a thriving business, a great kid and a mildly embarrassing crush on the guy next door—local cop Garrick McCabe. She’s a strong, independent woman who can’t help d
Published September 29th 2020 by HQN Books

Start your review of Happily This Christmas (Happily Inc, #6)
Sheyla ✎

Happily This Christmas is the sixth book in the Happily Inc series. However, this is the first book in this series that I have read. I believe you can still enjoy it despite not recognizing the other characters.

Wynn Beauchene is a single mother. Her son is fourteen. Lately, she has been thinking that it might be a good time to start dating again. The last time she dated was before she conceived her son. Her sexy cop neighbor fits the bill and she might need to finally make a move to get his
Tina
This is a Christmas Romance book, and this is the 6st book in the Happy Inc series. I was so happy to be in Happy Inc again. I have read most the other books in this series, but I do not think a have posted reviews for them. Susan Mallery is one of my favorite authors. This book was a fun and cute Christmas book. It had romance, drama, and most everything I want in a Christmas love story. The only thing I want more was more of the story. I wish it did not end when it did. I loved the characters ...more
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

His words made her feel a little floaty, which was silly. She was in some serious trouble here— she hadn’t been this flaky even in high school. If she wasn’t careful, she was going to start flipping her hair and saying “like” in every sentence.

Most guys don’t like shopping, which I’ve never understood. All you have to do is pretend you’re hunting. You stalk, you pounce, you strap it to the car and take it home. A total win, but men don’t see it that way.

Wynn did her best to keep
"Avonna
Dec 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Check out all of my reviews at: https://www.avonnalovesgenres.com

HAPPILY THIS CHRISTMAS (Happily Inc Book #6) by Susan Mallery is the latest installment in the Happily Inc. contemporary romance series set in Happily Inc, a wedding destination themed town. I love when these books are set around the Christmas season and I get to visit all the characters again. This can be read as a standalone, but many of the characters overlap in this small town and I have enjoyed reading them in order.

Wynn Beauc
Mary Jackson _TheMaryReader
Dec 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020
Mallery never disappoints and this fun, fast read was perfect on a cool afternoon wrapped in a quilt. I loved Garrick the perfect dad and swoon worthy boyfriend. Grab this one and enjoy a fun afternoon read.
Claire
Oct 13, 2020 rated it liked it
2.5 - "I’m going to spend the rest of my life having your back." Stars.

We return to Happily Inc for book six; Happily This Christmas finally giving us Wynn Beauchene’s story. I have to say that after the last book in the series; Meant to Be Yours being such a car crash read for me, I started this book with a large amount of trepidation.

My rating tells you that I didn't find Wynn and Garrick’s book a great read either, although as much as I almost DNF’d it @ around the halfway point, the second h
Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)
For those that don't know me I'm not a big contemporary romance reader/listener. They just don't have a pull on me like RS, UF, or PNR do. Maybe it's how low key they are or how there is no suspense or adventure. It usually takes me a month to get through a CR and this one was no different.

Happily This Christmas is book six in the Happily Inc. series by Susan Mallery and narrated by Tanya Eby. It's cute, happy and a bit cliche.

This was my first taste of Mallery and the Happily Inc. series. I h
Tabatha (tab.talks.books)
⭐️⭐️⭐️💫
Cute book! Very cliche and happy, which is what I like to read around the holidays. However, seemed TOO good to be true. The relationship with Wynn and Hunter just seemed so idealistic. That kid was like a present day Jesus. Her disappointment with him seemed so mature if that makes sense lol. Joylynn was nice to see her progression from bratty annoying AF kid to a nice mature adult. The ending was great, it was cute. Garrick seemed like the total hunky police officer. It was an all aroun
Jennifer Brown
Enjoyable, feel good novel! I love visiting Happily Inc and the crew of people who live here! Wynn has appeared in past stories with little information about her and her son, Hunter. This book is about them and her happily-ever-after! With a cop next door, no wonder the book opens with her fantasizing about him! I liked how we didn't have to wait until the end to get to them being together. It was more like halfway through and then how they worked at it until the end. Joylyn was a brat and didn' ...more
Asheley
Oct 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Garrick's 21-year-old pregnant daughter is coming to stay with him while her husband is deployed. He asks his next-door neighbor Wynn to help make his house comfortable for Joylyn's stay. Garrick and Wynn become friends and then move into an easy, slow romance. At the same time, Wynn befriends Joylyn and helps her through the later parts of her pregnancy since she does not have any friends in town and her husband is away.

I always marvel at how well Ms. Mallery writes the interactions between her
JoAn
Jan 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The sixth book in the Happily Inc. series was a fun Christmas romance. I enjoyed visiting old friends as Wynn and Garrick travel together experiencing family drama, friendships, romance and Christmas in a lovely small town.
Hsu Lee
Oct 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are honest
It was a great book!
It was such a heartwarming Christmas book.
Garrett asked for Wynn's help in decorating his house for Christmas.
His daughter was coming to town.
Wynn jumped at the chance, since she always had a crush on him.
Will Wynn + Garrett realize that they are perfect Christmas gift for each other?
The characters + storytelling were very captivating
It has all the ingredients that you need for an awesome
Dianne
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was ok
This was a super sweet 'next-door-neighbors with older kids', romance. I have never seen two such perfect parents, one perfect or nearly so 14-year-old and one unlikeable to the point of hating 21-year old that eventually grows and becomes likable.

This was a fun and steamy read, but the many issues I had with it took away a lot of my enjoyment.

*ARC supplied by the publisher.

Ashley
Oct 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Much awaited story did not disappoint!
I’ve been waiting for Wynn’s story FOREVER! And the best news is, it didn’t disappoint! Wynn and Garrick are neighbors. Wynn is a single mom of Hunter and Garrick is expecting his pregnant daughter to visit. The story just rolls from there. And I mean rolls, Mallery keeps you laughing with this one! In fact, I felt like the ending came a little too quickly for me!

I received an ARC for an honest review.
♡AbbyBooks♡
Nov 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Lovely. Awe, I'm sad this is the last book of the series. ...more
Lisa Malmquist
Oct 20, 2020 rated it liked it
Great warm story about the trials of starting over and having a family and friends in a new town.
Wynn has been a single mom for 14 years. She has gotten through the tough times and her son is now 14. Her business is going well and she has a great circle of friends. But she is ready for a new relationship in her life.
She meets Garrick the man next door who needs her help.
Garrrick's daughter will be visiting for Christmas and the man cave decor isn't going to work for his daughter he knows!
So he a
Carla Johnson-Hicks
Welcome back to Happily California. Wynn Beauchene is a strong, independent woman with a thriving business, and a great kid. She has a relatively new neighbour that she has a bit of a crush on, but he is a bit aloof and they don't do much more that wave and smile. When Garrick finds out his pregnant daughter is coming to live with him, he turns to Wynn for help. His daughter and he have a cold relationship and Garrick is not sure what happened to change their tight relationship they used to have ...more
Leanna Hiner
Sep 30, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Happily this Christmas is the sixth book in Susan Mallery’s Happily Inc series set in Happily Inc, California. Everyone who has been waiting for single mom Wynn to get her own book this is it. Wynn has had a crush on her neighbor Garrick since he moved next door. Garrick’s pregnant, married 21 year old daughter is going to be staying with him until her husband a marine comes home in 5 weeks. Garrick asks Wynn to help him get his house ready for his daughter.
This is a great story, I don’t normall
Nicola Short
Sep 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love Susan Mallery’s writing and her Happily Inc series is a book I look forward to reading each time a new one comes out.
Happily This Christmas made for a beautiful Christmas read. Certainly made me think of the holiday season coming up. I needed this story in my life right now.
Family love is the most heartwarming and prevalent aspect in Susan Mallery’s series.
Definitely pick this book up if you are in the mood for a sweet, holiday romance. Though I would recommend reading the other books in
Jen
Sep 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
I loved this one! It was festive, feel good, and so charming! This was everything you are looking for in a Christmas romance. The characters are so likable and I found myself smiling throughout. It’s heartwarming and absolutely lovely. It’s brimming with Christmas cheer and will absolutely put you in the holiday spirit. My thanks to the publisher for the advance reader in exchange for my honest review!
Chris Markley
Aug 29, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A story of friendship and love and learning to communicate. Garrick and Wynn have been neighbors for a while but it takes his pregnant daughter coming to stay for them to get to know each other. Will the friendship turn to something else?

Thanks to the publishers and NetGalley for providing an arc for my honest review
Susan Peterson
Sep 11, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A wonderful, heartwarming Christmas book about love and family. The main characters, Garrick and Wynn, were each struggling with the mistakes of their past, and it was fun getting to know them and watch their friendship bloom, and see how they navigated through the rough waters of parenthood and a new relationship.
Susan Ballard
Dec 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the sixth book in the Happily Inc series, yet Susan Mallery seamlessly drops us into Wynn Beauchene’s life for some holiday romance and cheer.

Wynn runs a designer business, “Happily Inc,” she’s a single mom to Hunter and she’s sweet as a peppermint candy. Truth is though, she has a bit of a crush on her next-door neighbor, Garrick McCabe. But relationships haven’t gone well for Wynn since Hunter’s dad, fourteen years ago.

When Garrick tells her that his very pregnant daughter, Joylyn, is
Lorraine
Dec 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: all who wish to enjoy a Merry Christmas!
“Love heals. Love makes us better than we ever thought we could be. Loving someone, the act of loving, is a generous gift. True love is our greatest calling.....” Susan Mallory ‘s Happily This Christmas (happily inc # 6) is a delight! This is the first book of the author’s that I have read, and I thoroughly enjoyed it while it helped me get in the Christmas spirit after this incredibly bad year.(2020) The protagonists are a single mother with a son and a single dad who is expecting his married p ...more
Jodie (That Happy Reader)
Happily This Christmas tells the story of Wynn Beauchene, a 34 year old graphic designer and single mother to her 14 year old son Hunter. She has noticed her next door neighbour, Garrick a police officer who lives alone, particularly when he’s shirtless while cutting his lawn. When Garrick approaches her for help to get his home ready for his pregnant daughter Jo Lynn, Wynn seizes the opportunity to get to know this good-looking and thoughtful man.

Jo Lynn, however, is not the friendliest of hou
Kari
Oct 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
I know that it is almost Halloween, but who doesn't love a Christmas book anytime of the year? Happily This Christmas is the 6h book in the series but works well as a stand alone. Out of the six books, this one is probably my favorite. I have been looking forward to Wynn's story from the beginning. She is a single mom who has never seemed to want a permanent relationship and has been very protective of her son. Garrick is the cop who lives next door and recruits Wynn to help him get his home rea ...more
Michele
Sep 18, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
See the full review & more at HarlequinJunkie

From the relatable life lessons nestled into the storyline to the familiar faces we love who helped out those in need, Susan Mallery delivered a charming holiday-themed romance in the most perfect of settings: Happily Inc.

I’ve been looking forward to reading Happily This Christmas anyway, but even more so since I saw it was Wynn’s story. Her dynamic within the close group of local friends will probably make more sense if you’ve read some previous book
Stefanie
Dec 27, 2020 rated it it was ok
The neighbor next door, handsome and intriguing, suddenly needs your help to turn his house into a home for his daughter who is visiting. With Christmas right around the corner, you scramble to help get things in place to provide a warm welcome, despite the cold chill outside. The lights are aglow, a fire crackles, the ornaments sparkle on the tree. Everything looks perfect for her arrival.

Happily This Christmas was a miss for me. While the premise was sweet, it just wasn’t orchestrated well. Sc
Shalini
Dec 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Author Susan Mallery's books are the perfect antidote when I am feeling glum. This book ticked all my boxes and made me happy during Christmas time.
Wynn, a single mother, wanted to start dating. A crush on the next-door cop and he was right on her doorstep asking for her help. Sparks flew and they genuinely liked each other too.
This was a feel-good romance that gave me warm feelings making me want to cherish love. The setting of the small town and lovable characters added to the Christmassy fe
Amanda Siegrist
Dec 17, 2020 rated it liked it
I usually enjoy Susan Mallery's books, and I love this cover. While I enjoyed this story at times, it was kind of slow for me. I had a hard time starting in the middle. The beginning was engaging and I couldn't stand Garrett's daughter Joylyn. What an attitude problem! lol But she did get better. Overall, decent characters, great Christmas cheer, but a little too slow for me. ...more

• The Henna Artist (The Henna Artist, #1)
  • A California Christmas (Silver Springs, #7)
  • Christmas at Holiday House
  • Jingle All the Way
  • The Forever Girl (Wildstone, #6)
  • Return to Virgin River (Virgin River, #19)
  • Mistletoe in Paradise (Wildstone, #5.5)
  • The Once and Future Witches
  • One Charmed Christmas
  • Don't Look for Me
  • Tools of Engagement (Hot & Hammered, #3)
  • Sadie's Highlander (Highland Protector, #1)
  • Hello, Summer
  • Affair
  • One by One
  • Lessons From Lucy: The Simple Joys of an Old, Happy Dog
  • One Perfect Rose (Fallen Angels #7)
  • The Christmas Backup Plan (Twilight, Texas, #11)
#1 New York Times bestselling author Susan Mallery writes heartwarming and humorous novels about the relationships that define women's lives—family, friendship, romance. She's best known for putting nuanced characters into emotionally complex, real-life situations with twists that surprise readers to laughter. Because Susan is passionate about animal welfare, pets play a big role in her books. Bel ...more

Happily Inc (6 books)
  • You Say It First (Happily Inc, #1)
  • Second Chance Girl (Happily Inc, #2)
  • Why Not Tonight (Happily Inc, #3)
  • Not Quite Over You (Happily Inc, #4)
  • Meant to Be Yours (Happily Inc, #5)

Articles featuring this book

“Joylyn was pretty sure that was the definition of being brave. That if you weren’t scared, then there was no courage in the act.” 0 likes
“was easy to give someone else advice, but much harder to know what to do yourself.” 0 likes