Start by marking “Home Sweet Home” as Want to Read:
Home Sweet Home

Home Sweet Home

What makes a place feel like home? A mother's embrace, the warmth of new friendship, a sweet reunion--all can be found in these unforgettable stories . . .

THREE'S A CROWD * Fern Michaels
This Mother's Day will be the first in three years that Samantha Stewart has spent with her parents. And she's bringing a very special gift--the baby granddaughter they've never met.
Expected publication: February 25th 2020 by Zebra

To ask other readers questions about Home Sweet Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Home Sweet Home

Start your review of Home Sweet Home
Linda Woodfin
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
There are 3 stories in Home Sweet Home. They all revolve around family. No matter what you do you can always come home.
#1 THREE'S A CROWD- this one kept me guessing what was going on with Samantha and the mystery man.
#2 NEW BEGINNINGS IN BLUE HOLLOW FALLS- Loved the story of Katie & Declan. This one has a lot of family members but you can follow along easily and tell they all care for each other.
#3 BRING ME HOME- this one had me crying. Loved how Mr. Long had protected the memory of
Stephanie Panach
Jan 15, 2020 rated it liked it
These stories are all about different kinds of homecomings - and most importantly reconnecting with family. There is romance in each one - but that is far from the most important thing that is happening in each story.

THREE’S A CROWD * Fern Michaels
In this story, Samantha has been away from home for a long time as a wartime foreign correspondent. While she was gone she met and fell in love with a man and got pregnant and had a baby. None of which she has told her parents (whom she is extremely
Kristen
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a collection of three stories that revolve around family, homecomings, and finding love. All three were good stories, although I enjoyed Donna Kauffman’s “Blue Hollow Falls: New Beginnings” the most. I love the Blue Hollow Falls series, and this novella was an emotional and heartwarming story of second chances, family, friends, and the love that binds them all. Every return visit to Blue Hollow Falls is a bit like coming home, and I look forward to my next visit!
Joan
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-challange
I enjoyed this book of stories. Fern Michaels' was interesting, the best of the lot to me was Donna Kauffman's, as I adore here Blue Hollow Falls series. The Melissa Storm's was harder for me to read as I was expecting more of a sweet story only to be reading a heartbreaking story of a dad dying of cancer though the heroine meets her true love at the hospital. Good story but not what I was expecting with the other two.
Judy Tucker
Jan 09, 2020 marked it as to-read
I've read and enjoyed this box set. Each author give you an insight into the lifes of their characters. First a news correspondent in the middle east. The second is about a couple that reunite after ten years and settle their misconceptions. The third deals with cancer and going on after.
Laurie Covington
Jan 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020
Three sweet stories about the meaning of home from three well known authors. ARC from NetGalley in exchange for a review.
Melissa Cheresnick
Jan 05, 2020
Breanna
rated it did not like it
Nov 27, 2019
RHONDA JENISE MARTIN
Dec 29, 2019

• The Oysterville Sewing Circle
  • Home Front
  • The Noel Diary (The Noel Collection, #1)
  • What Happens in Paradise
  • The Timepiece
  • The Inn
  • Twisted Twenty-Six (Stephanie Plum, #26)
  • The Rise of Magicks (Chronicles of The One, #3)
  • Mrs. Miracle (Angelic Intervention #4)
  • Me
  • By Invitation Only
  • The Beggar's Diaries
  • Bring Me Their Hearts (Bring Me Their Hearts, #1)
  • Ali Cross
  • The House Next Door
  • The Fall of Crazy House (Crazy House, #2)
  • Redemption (Redemption, #1)
Fern Michaels isn’t a person. I’m not sure she’s an entity either since an entity is something with separate existence. Fern Michaels is what I DO. Me, Mary Ruth Kuczkir. Growing up in Hastings, Pennsylvania, I was called Ruth. I became Mary when I entered the business world where first names were the order of the day. To this day, family and friends call me Dink, a name my father gave me when I ...more