Start by marking “Awkward Hearts (Ann Arbor Hearts #1)” as Want to Read:
Awkward Hearts (Ann Arbor Hearts #1)

Awkward Hearts

(Ann Arbor Hearts #1)

Liam
I've always known I'm socially awkward, if not downright socially inept, over-analyzing every little thing and second-guessing myself constantly. I'm under no delusions that I'm "normal." With my upbringing, I probably wouldn't even know what "normal" was if it walked up and hit me on my Speedo-clad @ss.

Lately, I'm starting to wonder if I should add "asexual" to my
Published September 26th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Awkward Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Awkward Hearts

Start your review of Awkward Hearts (Ann Arbor Hearts #1)
Coco.V
Dec 06, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (12/6/2019)! ...more
Scott
Jan 05, 2020 rated it did not like it
I wrote a lot of notes on the first couple of chapters of this.. I hope the author reads them. The book could have been good, but the editing was so poor that I had to skim through most of the second half of the book.

The character development was nearly non-existent as was with the plot. There really didn’t feel like there were many redeeming qualities about anyone in the book because I think most of the story was in the author’s head.

My creative writing professors would always say “show, don’t
Ms Donna
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yummy!

I am an Ian Finn fan, so everything he writes is yummy and delicious to me. I thought that I had read everything that this author had written yet I had not even started the Ann Arbor Hearts series. What kind of number one can am I?

I think of all artists in the same way. They are all musicians. They are not into music per se, but they all have their instruments. Their art IS their instrument. And, there's a message in the music. I love Ian Finn's books because of the personal growth that
Magali
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good romance
4.5
Excellent romance, different from the approach of the two characters whose professional context, love or their personal experiences, mingle to the point of creating problematic situations when everything could have been simple. The societal question raised between homosexuality and career at the head of the management of a pharmaceutical company is interesting.
Liam is shy and inexperienced, as for Blaze, he is more sure of himself but his boss does not know he is gay and he wants
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Oct 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
A intriguing second-chance MM romance with a well-paced, interesting plot & delightfully, perfectly flawed characters. There is some good support from the secondary characters.
There is: a smart & confident man (Blaze) with secrets & has a decision to make, his CEO/ boss (Pruitt) determined to get Blaze to marry his daughter (Nicole), her boyfriend (Bodhi), a shy & rather innocent young male nerd (Liam), mild twists, drama, some intrigue, family issues, secrets, deceit, lies,
Beverly
Sep 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
At first, Nicole abd Blaze had my empathy for their situation, but the fact that they LIVED and perpetuated that lie to Pruitt and others made me do a 180. It was beyond selfish to do this for 6 years. It was so unfair to their partners and their boss/family. They didn't deserve happiness b/c they were cowards and not worthy to be partners. How could either one live a double life of lies, and bury their truths away?? Typically, tragedy brings forth truths and the fact that we all have an ...more
Gwen
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Liam and Blaze met while on vacations. It was a disastrous beginning but life gave them a second chance. Liam is totally shy with a bit of fear of intimacy. Blaze is a young guy who has made it in the corporate world, confident and smart. Their romance is rather bumpy but when it really gets going is sweet and very sexy. I loved the father figure from Pruitt, their friends and even Nicole. It’s a great read.
Angel
Sep 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, mm, freebie
I liked this story. Blaze and Liam had good chemistry throughout, and were good for each other in many ways. (The description fails to show all the sweetness between these characters.) Overall, it was enjoyable to read.
Pat
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
I found this book to be a very enjoyable read with the well written storyline and the well created characters! The chemistry between Blaze and Liam was HOT and this couple kept me totally enthralled until the very last page!
Jeanine Beaulieu
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great book

I really enjoyed this book,sometimes you don’t get the right family sometimes you have to make your own.The author did a wonderful job writing this book
Samantha
rated it did not like it
Nov 22, 2019
Dec 13, 2019
Bob
Jan 04, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Dads With Benefits (Fairview Single Dads, #1)
  • Heteroflexible (Spruce Texas #3)
  • Fixer Upper (Fairview Single Dads, # 2)
  • Fall Deep (Kinley Island, #3)
  • My Sister's Boyfriend
  • Proud (DC Pride #1)
  • Boyfriend 101 (Fever Falls #6)
  • Game On (Fever Falls #5)
  • Always the Groomsman
  • Geeked (Matchmakers, #2)
  • Free Spirit
  • The Night (Love in O'Leary #5)
  • Perfect Fit (Island Resort, #1)
  • A Royal Christmas Cruise
  • Twelve Days to Love
  • Savior (415 Ink, #2)
  • Break Free (Kinley Island, #2)
  • Fairytale of LaGuardia

This is Ian^^Finn, where ^=space.

Ann Arbor Hearts (2 books)
  • Troubled Hearts (Ann Arbor Hearts #2)