Start by marking “Moonstone (Jewels Cafe, #11)” as Want to Read:
Moonstone (Jewels Cafe, #11)

Moonstone

(Jewels Cafe #11)

Christmas gifts aren’t the only surprises Ginny is going to get this year.

Moonstone Guinevere ‘Ginny’ Miles is in Silver Springs visiting her parents for the holidays. They moved to the town five years ago, and adore their new life here. Used to the hustle and bustle of London, England, Ginny isn’t convinced at first—what’s so great about a small town in Upstate New York,
Published December 23rd 2019 by Lucy Felthouse

To ask other readers questions about Moonstone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moonstone

Start your review of Moonstone (Jewels Cafe, #11)
Natalie panda eyes
Dec 23, 2019 rated it liked it
From the gloomiest Christmas of the previous book to a Christmas explosion of family cheer and snow ins. No magic apart from a PSL that sounds more like an aphrodisiac. This time the story is limited to Ginny, her parents and three guys in one house. A Christmas feel good story with no drama and a family that really like christmas.
Rachel Joi Maples
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
if you've begun following Jewels Cafe, then Moonstone is a must!! Ginny is a British babe that visits her parents in Silver Springs (where they "retired" 5 years ago). then a blizzard, broken down truck, 3 stranded guys, and a PSL from the Cafe .... well, just get this one
Daisy Sauceda
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book to read for Christmas. You meet Moonshine aka Ginny in this book. She is traveling from London to be with her parents for the holidays. So while She is in Silver Springs and stops at Jewels Cafe, well You know what happens there. PSL, happens. Anyways he parents own a retreat in Silver Springs. Kai, Landon and Trent happen to break down by the retreat. So what happens, everything just gets interesting! There is a pull between these four that Ginny can feel. Since the guys ...more
Kathryn
Dec 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a really great story for Christmas. This is a short fun read with excellent characters. I really liked the connections between and characters and how unique they were from each other.

I am voluntarily leaving an unbiased, honest review.
Nora
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ah from the UK Moony otherwise known as Ginny visits her parents and a blizzard happens. She finds three guys from the town over and invites them at the b&b her parents own. Now what happens after a psl? I loved how they meet and not all the guys are charming right away. The frost is there.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully fantastic... The book was amazing... It had a lot of details and juicy scenes to it... The characters and their personalities match them perfectly... The plot and the storyline was very descriptive and amazing...
"I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book."
Dawn Milligan
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've been reading the jewels cafe books and they are great! This is another great story I love how they all interconnect in the same world with multiple authors and flow together so nicely!
Joy Jacobs
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book just as much as the others in this series. I've always enjoyed books that include the holidays and this one was right up there. It was a fun little read and I'd recommend it to anyone.

Danyelle Williams
Dec 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Snowed in

Rating 3.5

Cute addition to the collection of books in this series. A trip home and a snow storm leads to a Christmas that moonstone "Ginny " will never forget.

While I like the snowed in concept for the story I felt as though the book focused more on the relationship between the FMC and the parents. Their relationship is super sweet and I love her dad. I would have liked more relationship building with the guys she was interested in. The guys in the book seemed pretty hot but overall
Lawanda Gail
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Contemporary Romance

Moonstone is the perfect Christmas Story. It is filled with love and laughter. of course, the sexy scenes are hot hot hot. I loved this book.
Voe Lettore
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was a short but sweet read with enough spice for a dash of H.O.T. loving.
The story almost had an 'old world' type feel to me where, with some exceptions, it could have been set in any decade in the last 50 years, and I really enjoyed the change of pace/setting from other novels I've recently read.
The MFCs personal development also provided just as much focus as her developing relationships and I can't wait to see where their story goes next as I feel it was left on a small
Dominique
Dec 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a sweet story of chance that ends with a potential true love connection. I loved the guys especially as they all had unique personalities in comparison to each other. I would love to see how Ginny and her guys' relationship progresses in the future!
Darlene
Dec 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book was sweet small town romance with a touch of steam. Quirky parents, magical properties in the latte, 3 handsome hunks and a Christmas they won't forget.

Amanda McEwan
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just read it! Seriously!

Oh, I FLOVE christmas even more after this! I really loved the attention to detail, the tradition and the flow of this delight! It helped that there was plenty of sexiness, of course, but you already had my attentions. Great read.
Audrey
Dec 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Quick sweet read

Mooney arrives in Silver Springs to visit her parents for Christmas. A little shopping in the town results in drinking one of those famous pumpkin spice lattes! Three handsome strangers then get stuck in the snow and have to spend Christmas with Mooney and her family. Attraction grows, and this sweet story unfolds into a sweet Christmas romance.
Mary
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another tasty bite at the Cafe, with a more interesting backstory than some of the others and a hot quartet of guys for the heroine. Standalone but still part of the Jewels Cafe series. Ginny's story is absorbing and leaves you wondering about what came next.

Mareike
Dec 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
If this is what it's like to get snowed-in on Christmas Eve with some hunkie hunks....then sign me up!

Such a sweet, Christmas story that leaves you feeling warm and toasty --someone go and find me a set of guys, hot springs and quiet time...I've got some catching up to do!
Robin Dorf
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An amazingly sweet, funny, and sexy read!!! Moony and her guys were hot as hell!!!

Hot, fun, and lighthearted read!!!
Helle Gade
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story in the Jewels Cafe series. The usual pumpkin spice latte is up to matchmaking yet again. This time it's a contemporary romance. Everyone is human, but even those can't escape the magic latte.

It's a a wonderful Christmas story that makes you warm and fuzzy on the insides. Well at points in the story it's scorching hot!!!

One-click this book. You won't be disappointed.
Elizabeth McDaniel
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ginny lost her job in London so she flew to New York to spend Christmas with her parents. After drinking a pumpkin spice latte in town she meets Trent, Kai and Landon who are broke down at the end of her parents drive. She has an undeniable attraction to all three men and them to her that they can’t resist. The guys get stranded there because of a snowstorm and boy does it heat rise between Ginny and her guys. Fun and sweet

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily
Stacey
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was ok
Not as good as the others

Little connection to the other books. Written in third person but like it was in first. Only told from heroine’s POV. Disjointed at times. Skipped through large portions of the book. Didn’t connect to any of the characters. No depth to them.
Toni
Jan 21, 2020
Copper Tuma
Jan 01, 2020
« previous 1 3 next »

• Wicked Blaze Correctional (The Wronged, #1)
  • Shadowborn Academy: Year One (Dark Fae Academy Series, #1)
  • Hallowed Woods Academy: Semester 1
  • Found and Forged (The Lost Sentinel, #4)
  • Reborn in Flames (Reborn, #1)
  • Monsters (Prodigium Academy #1)
  • Upended Life (Artemis University #1)
  • All the Teacher's Bad Boys: Brother's Best Friends Paranormal MC Romance
  • Princess Ballot (Royals of Arbon Academy, #1)
  • The Wolf At My Door (Pack Heat, #1)
  • Corviticus University (Corviticus University, #1)
  • Drowning Studies (Artemis University #2)
  • Demon Bound: Bound Series, Book One: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance
  • All the Teacher's Pet Beasts
  • Chased by Darkness (Four Kings Academy #1)
  • Witching Moon
  • The Swan Empress
  • The Lost Girl (Shifter Academy: United, #2)
Lucy Felthouse is the award-winning author of erotic romance novels Stately Pleasures (named in the top 5 of Cliterati.co.uk’s 100 Modern Erotic Classics That You’ve Never Heard Of, and an Amazon bestseller), Eyes Wide Open (winner of the Love Romances Café’s Best Ménage Book 2015 award, and an Amazon bestseller), The Persecution of the Wolves, Hiding in Plain Sight and The Heiress’s Harem series. ...more

Jewels Cafe (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Amber (Jewels Cafe, #1)
  • Sapphire (Jewels Cafe, #2)
  • Peridot (Jewels Cafe, #3)
  • Opal (Jewels Cafe, #4)
  • Topaz (Jewels Cafe, #5)
  • Ruby (Jewels Cafe, #6)
  • Amethyst (Jewels Cafe, #7)
  • Pearl (Jewels Cafe, #8)
  • Emerald (Jewels Cafe, #9)
  • Onyx (Jewels Cafe, #10)