Start by marking “The Enemy (Haven Grace Prep, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Enemy (Haven Grace Prep, #4)

The Enemy

(Haven Grace Prep #4)

Kensington Bradwell doesn’t get told no often.
Not when he built an empire from the ground up.
Not when he became the most powerful man in North Haven.
And definitely not when he met my mother.

A picture-perfect relationship,
a happy family,
and twenty years of marriage—
all thrown away for a man with no morals.

Tearing him down won’t be easy,
but I won’t stop until his empire is i
Published August 13th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Enemy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Enemy

Start your review of The Enemy (Haven Grace Prep, #4)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
24993460-SX540
enemy
MY REVIEW AND OTHERS: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

z
THE ENEMY: is the fourth full length enemies to lovers romance book in 'Kelsey Clayton's' 'Haven Grace Prep' series. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.'

“You stand here, up in your ivory tower, untouchable to everyone—but not me. No. Mark my words. One day, I'll claim your mind, your body, your innocence. One day, you're going to be mine.”

Eighteen year old surfer dude, Cade Knight is beyond shocke
Wendys Wycked Words
Oct 07, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: wtbd
I liked the story but there was so much push and pull and the heroine was a real pushover until the end. I also really hated the parents in this book... what a bunch of losers!!!

This is a great series though, but now I am gonna have to finish reading Colby's story ;)
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4 "Faux-bro!!!" stars***

"We were doomed from the start..."

After The Rebel, I was waiting like crazy Lennon's story and honestly, I didn't know what to expect.
Kelsey is doing some unexpected matches in her books and i'm dying to see what she is having in store for us for the next time...
Lennon was a wonderful and quiet girl and i wanted to learn more about her...
Well, Lennon in here was pure fire! Added to the mix hotheaded Cade and you will receive an explosive result.

"Everything I
Meredith Wilson
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-arcs
The Enemy is the fourth book in the Haven Grace Prep series by Kelsey Clayton. This is Cade and Lennon's story and is told in dual perspectives.

Cade Knight, an eighteen year old surfer, has just learned that his parents are divorcing. This comes as quite a shock to him, but even more so when he learns his mother is to blame. Then to top it off, his mother and kid sister are leaving to move in with her new beau and his teenage daughter. He has no intention of tagging along until he realizes this
Manoela
3.7 Stars

This is the fourth and I believe that the last book in the Haven Grace series prep and comes to tell the story of Lennon, and although her pair is not who I was believing it was still a good read.

Here is the story of Lennon, tessa's best friend from the previous book, a young woman who is months away from graduation, sees her life tumult when her father announces that his new girlfriend and children will move in with them. Cadê is a young surfer who sees his world turn inside out when
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

'The enemy' is the fourth book of the 'haven Grace Prep' series by the best selling author Kelsey Clayton. Told in dual perspectives , this book was one hell of a stepbrother bully Romance!

Cade and Lennon were pretty much the opposites of each other and their love story was one hell of an explosive tale! Cade thought he had a happy family ,that is until he gets the news that his parents are divorcing. And on top of that , he is moving in wi
NativeHippiesBookObsession
Jul 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
***BETA READ***

This is hands down my favorite Kelsey Clayton book to date!

You’re not ready for Lennon and her sassy, spitfire self.
You’re not ready for her Anti-Hero to tear down your walls and win your heart!

This is a forbidden step-brother romance at its finest and you do not want to miss it!

***full review to come***
Rumi
***5 “I’d die without you” AND ENEMY STARS***

Forbidden stepbrother romances are one of my favourite tropes, and Kelsey Clayton did it justice with The Enemy, and then some!

The Enemy is book #4 of the Haven Grace Prep series, and although this can be read as a standalone, the series is best read in order to feel the full effects of the story and relationships between each of the characters.

Broody, alphahole stepbrother? Check.

Badass and sassy heroine who gives as good as she gets? Check.

Forbidde
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 4.5 Serious Angst Stars ~

Talk about a totally angsty and frustrating story. But it was also all encompassing....I couldn’t put it down.

I loved the storyline of this book but I have to say that Lennon made this book for me. I totally loved Lennon when we met her in the earlier books and couldn’t wait to read her story. As for Cade...I had a love/hate relationship with him. It truly was more hate then love. I think I spent more of this story rollin
All Booked Out
Aug 09, 2020 rated it liked it
⭐️⭐️⭐️.5
Ok, after the ending of the previous book I thought for sure this would be Lennon and Colby’s story. Completely and surprisingly unexpected turn of events…it wasn’t. But that’s okay because who doesn’t love a stepbrother romance with all the forbidden and angsty feels and some serious sexual tension.

Kelsey’s writing always captivates me from the start, and I flew through this book. In saying that, the actual plot didn’t agree with me. I am a lover of angst and a hot and cold relationship
naz
Aug 13, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: disgusting
“I grip her hips and flip us around so she's lying beneath me. "Please don't hate me for this."
In one harsh thrust, I shove myself inside of her and feel as her hymen snaps. She shrieks, but I swallow it down with a heated kiss. I don't stop to let her adjust, don't ask her how she's doing or if she's okay. I can't. My only focus is how good she feels wrapped around my dick, like she was made just for me.”
virgin or not, this is NEVER okay.

haven't read this book nor will i ever after seein
Harry
Aug 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars only bcoz the book smoothly goes in the startbut a bit rushed on in the end ....
Otherwise Awesome.....
Pls Kelsey give us Colby as i had asked before.....
Keri Loves Books
Aug 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A YA forbidden romance with all the feels. Becoming part of a blended family was not something either of them expected. This enemies to lovers romance will bring the drama and the heat.

Cade may be eighteen, but you are never ready for your family to be broken apart. His parents just announced they are divorcing. Not only that, his mother is moving him and his sister into her new boyfriend’s mansion.

Lennon is a spoiled daddy’s girl. It’s always just been the two of them, until now. Her father is
Karen Mc
Aug 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“I hate that I’m so bad for you.”

I am a sucker for forbidden romances—such a high to read. The Enemy is a drug that I devoured ... defying, daring and decadent. I couldn’t put this book down. Kelsey Clayton has crafted another achingly addictive, angst-bleeding, all-the-feels romance that’s heart-pounding perfection. The Enemy is EVERYTHING!!!

The Enemy is the tale of a heartbreakingly handsome hero seeking revenge on the family that tore his apart and the stunning and strong heroine caught in h
bookspaced
Aug 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was everything I like about Enemies to Lovers and more! And the cover 🤤🤤 no words needed.

Lennon‘s story has been coming for a while now and I didn‘t expect it to turn like that. This book is a standalone but features the characters of the previous books so I recommend reading those too.

The story between Lennon and Cade is an angsty one. It is a real slow burn. You think they would finally be together but no, Kelsey throws us another twist and we impatiently wait again.

Cade, his mother
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon Universal

Cade is so pissed that his mom is breaking up their family that he vows revenge on the man she cheated on his dad with. Who better to help him with that revenge than the man's daughter?

Lennon has a great life: a boyfriend she loves, friends who always have her back, and her father, the only parent in her life, the one who raised her on his own and dotes on her. So when that father tells her he's moving his new girlfriend and her kids into their home, let's just say hi
Tees_BookCave
Aug 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Enemy is Book Four in the Haven Grace Prep Series. Each book features a new couple.

This is Lennon and Cade’s Story.

I am just gonna start off with saying that this series, this world, these characters have simply become one of my favourite series of 2020. Each book that this author releases just gets better and better. She has a way with her words and has you eating them out of the palm of her hand.

You know that feeling you get when you read the first few pages of a book and you just know
Yami's Bookshelf
Sep 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I’m seriously obsessed with Kelsey Clayton and this entire series. Kelsey’s writing style sucks you right into the plot. You get like you’re living your like through the main characters of get books. I seriously can’t get enough of her books since they keep me up all night long reading them.

Lennon and Cade had a bumpy start to their relationship, but the only difference is that Kelsey knows exactly how to weave you into the storyline from the very first page. The chemistry between the 2 is expl
Kendoll
Aug 12, 2020 rated it it was ok
2 *Once again nothing new* stars

I really thought that this would be my favourite in the series. So far I have liked each book better than the last, but sadly this just reverted right back to everything I disliked with the first book. It's just a very typical dark high school bully romance.

"In one harsh thrust, I shove myself inside of her and feel as her hymen snaps. She shrieks, but I swallow it down with a heated kiss. I don't stop to let her adjust, don't ask her how she's doing or if she's
Evalyne
Oct 22, 2020 added it
Shelves: dnf
wasn't feeling the first pages...... ...more
Marina
Shelves: heartbank
PLEASE PLEASE, throw me into the ocean now with Cade because I'm sure I'm burning up and my Kindle.

My eyes were already burning with intrigue at the first chapter, I mean what a fucking start! I say this every time I read a book by Kelsey, "this is my favorite" THEN she releases this damn masterpiece. Part 4 of this series is another level of pure happiness.

Cade and Lennon, oh wow what a DUO! This duo was so fun to follow, all the tricks up there sleeves, hot moments, the constant back and fo
The Romantic Rush Blog
Kelsey Clayton has delivered the perfect conclusion to this addictive series. Revenge, angst, a fiery push-pull tension, captivating and nuanced characters, and a dash of the forbidden? What more could you ask for! Lennon and Cade surprised me, and each other, at every turn. Their connection is explosive and consuming- I could not stop reading.

Perfect daddy’s girl Lennon has her life arranged just as she wants it- she’s finally landed the boyfriend she’s been coveting, her dance career is set, s
Ashley Estep The Art of Reading
I have need Lennon's book since The Rebel. Maybe because I just loved her and Colby so much I needed them to be together and needed to see it happen. Yes! I said I was team Colby and Lennon and I'm not sorry. That doesn't mean for one minute I didn't like Cade.

Cade frustrated me so much I wanted to punch him while hugging him. He drove me crazy. The back and forth struggle he had with himself was enough to send me over the edge. But I loved him! Lennon is the best friend of Tessa from The Rebel.
Laura G/ _page.turner
Ohhhh, my Little Lennon. I love you. You fit right in with Savi, Delaney, and Tessa. Your strong will and fierce nature are amazing. You’re a bit of a spitfire, eh?

And Cade, well... you’re something. Just because I don’t love you as much as Gray, Knox, and Asher doesn’t because I don’t like you all the same.

While The Enemy may not have been my favorite book in the series, I still love this entire universe so, so much. Now bring me Colby Hendrix!
Daisy
Nov 15, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Cluster of words

I have whiplash from their back and forth, I want you no I don't. I felt like nothing was really resolved, his parents and why did the mom really do what she did. She never spoke of her mom and all of the sudden she returns at the end for 2 sentences?! Why bring her back if it's left it up in the air.

This book was done out of whim, it's what it felt like. Just write words to fill the pages but going no where.
Ana
Aug 17, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: just-the-worst
I almost dnf. The couple didn't have any chemistry, Cade is a douche, Lennon is a pushover, hardly believe that they would be a couple that would last longer than a year, because they both have the mentality of two 5 year olds. He was just a man child with no maturity whatsoever.
Really liked 'The rebel' but this one just fell flet.
Airam
Aug 19, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Too many loose ends

We meet Cade, Lennon's love interest. He's a 19 year old surfer guy who can't and does not want to understand how his mom could just drop his dad for another man. This is how Cade comes to live in Lennon's house. We're led to believe that the only reason Cade follows his mom to her new pad is because he wants to be close to his little sister. But that is soon for gotten as he rarely ever spends time with her. Instead we see Cade surfing with his friends and plotting revenge ag
Ana Flavia
May 29, 2021 rated it really liked it

As much as I liked this book, of all of the series this was my least favorite.

At first I really thought it would be a love triangle, I got discouraged right away, but you don't need to read much to realize that there is none of that, but I need to comment on what really bothered me in this book: the friendship of colby and lennon.

Colby and lennon know each other in tessa's book, and understand that she has a crush on him, but only in lennon's book that we realize how serious this frien
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The moment his parents sit him and his little sister down and tell them they are divorcing and his mother is moving in with her new beau, Cade Knight instantly wants revenge. Not for himself, but for his father who is completely blindsided by the whole ordeal, how could his mother be so selfish? Now he finds himself moving into a man's mansion that he despises and coming face to face with his spoiled and demanding daughter. Ya, this is definitely going to be fun for him, the ideas of ways to tor ...more
Robyn Corcoran
Aug 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing

This was one of the best enemies to lovers stories I have read in a long while. The angst between the characters was so immense, the tension so thick you’d need a machete to cut through it. I loved every minute of it.

The two lead characters, Cade and Lennon, were so antagonistic towards each other from their first meeting. The situation they found themselves in only exacerbated the tension, in all ways. I have to say I liked Lennon in book three, The Rebel, and it was great getting to know her b
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Little Hoodlum (Hood River Hoodlums, #2)
  • Taunt Her (Rebels At Sterling Prep #1)
  • Taint Her (Rebels at Sterling Prep, #3)
  • Tame Him (Rebels At Sterling Prep, #2)
  • Ruckus (Sinners of Saint, #2)
  • Listen to Me (Fusion, #1)
  • Trust Him (Rebels at Sterling Prep #4)
  • Married by Mistake
  • Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)
  • Exodus (The Ravenhood, #2)
  • Knox (Merrick Brothers, #1)
  • You Belong With Me (The Crawfords, #4; With Me In Seattle, #14)
  • The Player Next Door
  • Drowning in Stars
  • Broken Kingdom (Royal Hearts Academy, #4)
  • Ruthless Bishop (Sinners and Saints, #3)
  • Hood River Rat (Hood River Hoodlums, #1)
  • The Change Up (The Brentwood Boys, #5)
See top shelves…
Kelsey Clayton is an internationally selling author of Contemporary Romance novels. She lives in a small town in Delaware with her husband, two kids, and dog.

She is an avid reader of fall hard romance. She believes that books are the best escape you can find, and that if you feel a range of emotions while reading her stories - she succeeded. She loves writing and is only getting started on this l

Haven Grace Prep (4 books)
  • The Sinner (Haven Grace Prep, #1)
  • The Saint (Haven Grace Prep, #2)
  • The Rebel (Haven Grace Prep, #3)