Start by marking “The Saint (Haven Grace Prep, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Saint (Haven Grace Prep, #2)

The Saint

(Haven Grace Prep #2)

DELANEY

Cruel.
Heartless.
A mistake waiting to happen.

Knox Vaughn is the epitome of a bad boy.
He's trouble in a sexy-as-sin package.
I know it.
They know it.
Even he knows it.

But, it's like a moth to the flame.
I can't stay away—even though I'm going to get burned.
You know what they say,
The sinners are much more fun.
And this saint is changing the game.

KNOX

Sweet.
Innocent.
Valedi
Published April 23rd 2020 (first published April 22nd 2020)

Start your review of The Saint (Haven Grace Prep, #2)
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
24993460-SX540
a1

'THE SAINT' is the second full length 'New Adult' book in Kelsey Clayton's 'Haven Grace Prep' series. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.'

How is it even possible that I’ve ended up loving this one as much if not more than the first!

More drama
More angst
More feels
More heart stopping moments!

This book had it all, throw in all those Knox swooning moments that I found myself in and I was in my happy place!

Considering I’ve only recently discovered this author she’s become one of my most highly an
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4,5 "Do you trust me???" stars***

!AVAILABLE!

"It's like the darkness in me is drawn to the light in her."

God, I love this series!!!
I only discovered Kelsey Clayton by accident, almost two months ago, but this series and their characters had crawled slowly and steadily upon my heart...
I loved the first book, but this one was even better and I'm telling you, i can't wait for this spitfire Tessa's turn!!!!
Knox and Delaney knocked me on my ass!!!!
I really love how Kelsey developed the st
Sentranced Jem
Apr 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-2020
My first Kelsey Clayton book and I was hooked.

I didn't read book 1 when I started this, this book can be read as a standalone but after I finished it..I did read book 1.

Knox is deliciously hot. He is the bad boy we shouldn't want to fall for but we ultimately do.
Delaney is sweet, smart, quiet and the complete opposite of Knox.
But we know more than anyone that opposites attract and boy do they make one hell of a romance book!

I really enjoyed this book so much! Can't wait for book 3.
✨ Lucy ✨
Jul 31, 2020 rated it really liked it

" HE’S BEAUTIFUL, AND NOT IN THE WAY THAT MODELS ARE BEAUTIFUL. HE’S BEAUTIFUL IN THE WAY THAT MAKES YOU STOP AND THINK. THE WAY THAT DEMANDS YOUR ATTENTION AND DOESN’T LET YOU LOOK AWAY. THE WAY THAT’S HEARTBREAKING, PAINED, AND REAL."

Knox Vaughn is the epitome of a bad boy.
He's trouble in a sexy-as-sin package.
Delaney Callahan Sweet. Innocent. Valedictorian.
they couldn't be more different , and that's why they're perfect for each other .

HER EYES BORE INTO MINE LIKE SHE CAN SEE RIGHT TH
Karen Mc

I’m just a girl with the biggest book crush on the Haven Prep series and Kelsey Clayton’s crack called words. I couldn’t help but feel Kelsey Clayton’s heart and soul through her writing with The Sinner and now The Saint. After just two books, Kelsey Clayton has risen to top author status for me. This author is a master storyteller who is now at unicorn writer level, the kind whose books I’ll blindly one-click as I just know I’ll love her novels before even meeting them.

”I just never ha
Izzy ♡ boom, boom, fucking boom
3.5

Honestly, I was just planning to skim this but I read more of it than I thought. Books like these are so fun to read because of the loyalty of the characters. I've grown to love each of them so much! I might have to start from the start of this series...
Keri Loves Books
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
School rivals are about to cross a line. Corrupting the good girl has never been hotter! A sexy NA romance with elements of suspense, a possessive alpha who will do anything to protect what’s his and a good girl who likes to be bad.

Knox knows he’s not good enough for her, but he can’t help himself. The sweet and innocent Delaney is about to fall in forever with the baddest boy. He did his best to push her away, but she broke down every wall he built. He may be the fighter, but she’s going to win
Lauren ♡
3 'DO YOU TRUST ME?' STARS

I am currently trying out Kelsey Clayton's Haven Grace Prep series. So far it has been generally an okay experience. Some of plots are cliché and remind me of cheesy 1990s/2000s teen drama movies. But do I dislike it? No. Those cliché movies are my guilty pleasure.

*drums please*

🎶 You Remind Me of movie & book I Once Knew 🎶

Movie:
➡ This book gave me some She's All That vibes. It might be cause the main h's name is also Laney. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Book
➡ For books it reminded me
Rumi
***5 BAMBI AND SAINT STARS***

Kelsey Clayton, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE??!

Why am I so tired on a Sunday morning you say? The simple answer: The Saint. I told myself I was only going to read the first few chapters, but before I knew it, it was 3am, I was 80% in, and needed to know what happened more than my next breath. I didn’t finish reading this bad boy (pun intended) until 4am. Every minute of sleep I lost was totally worth it. These characters OWNED me.

The Saint is book #2 of the Haven
Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
Disclaimer: I received an Advance Reader Copy at no cost from the publisher/author. All opinions in my review are my own.

The Haven Grace Prep series has captured my heart. I fell in love with The Sinner but The Saint owned me. I am head over heels for this series.

Kelsey Clayton is an exceptional storyteller. The story is crafted beautifully and the writing is stellar. The storytelling is engrossing and flows effortlessly. There were plot twists that I didn't see coming and the story had me glu
BLuvsBooks
Jun 13, 2020 rated it liked it
A fast paced read with a sweet, sheltered heroine from a wealthy family and the bad boy hero who is trying to protect her from his troubled ways.
Great side characters, MMA type fights, drama and unexpected twists.
Looking forward to the next.
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
Whoa! Kelsey Clayton had me deep in her works! This one had angst. So much angst! Knox and Laney? Damn! They were just perfect for each other. Finished it in one sitting too!
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon Universal

Knox is falling for his opposite, someone entirely too good for him. He can't help himself though - he's drawn to her innocence and good girl vibe even as it makes him all the more aware how different they are and how much he doesn't want to taint her with the darkness in his soul.

Delaney can't help but want bad boy Knox, but she also sees beyond his facade to the good heart he's hiding from the rest of the world. She doesn't know the world he lives in, though, and it cou
Tees_BookCave
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Saint by Kelsey Clayton is the second book in the Haven Grace Prep Series. Each Book in this series features a new couple. If you have read book one, you may have noticed that this book is Knox and Delaney's story.

I loved EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS BOOK! From the very first page, I was so wholeheartedly consumed by the story that was being told and the romance within this book claimed my heart the whole time that I was reading. Not many books can do that, but with this one it definitely did just
Kandace Denys (bookish_kayy)
Apr 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved Knox in The Sinner, & this solidified that for me.

Opposites attract in Delaney & Knox. She’s on her way to being valedictorian, never been in trouble, & Knox is the bad boy from the wrong side of town. Thanks to Tessa, Delaney’s twin, hooking up with Easton, Knox’s friend, their worlds collide.
At first, Knox doesn’t seem to want anything to do with her. He knows, according to him, that he isn’t good for her, or what she needs in her life.
Luckily, Delaney doesn’t seem to care.
We get to w
queen_of_the_books_18
Jun 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just let me love you—demons and all.

I honestly thought the angst in this book may kill me off!
It was so good. The Saint had me feeling things that I wasn’t expecting to feel!

Too perfect to be tainted by my sins.

Knox is the bad boy, from the wrong side of the tracks and he’s got himself caught up in some pretty serious stuff.
He doesn’t deem himself worthy of love and he’s always had to fend for himself and fight for anything he wanted.
When we got to see Knox in those vulnerable moments, it br
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 Bambi Stars ~

Kelsey Clayton has ROCKED it again!!! The Saint was just as AMAZING as The Sinner (Book 1) I am loving the Haven Grace Prep series. This is one of my favorite series based in a high school setting yet.

I thought Grayson was an amazing Hero in The Sinner, but holy cow!!! Just wait until you meet Knox Vaughn. I fell so hard for this boy….Even though he is rough around the edges and kind of harsh in the beginning, he completely stole my he
Harry
Bring on THE REBEL
aroa
Jun 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-books
I WAS SO PLEASANTLY SURPRISED!! i was honestly expecting a mediocre read this time but this one kinda did it for me. it wasn’t quite a 5 star read, but i thoroughly enjoyed it. cliches really do make noise sometimes.
this book took all the tropes i hate and gave them a spin. i was so relieved when knox (view spoiler) and when (view spoiler)
i don't know if it was rushed or i ju
Marina
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: heartbank
SWOON ME KNOX! CHECK, YOU DID!

I loved Savannah’s and Grey story, and now we got to follow Knox and Delaney.
The book picks up just were books 1 ends.

I was mildly impressed with Knox in S and Gs story and was hoping for a book on Knox. And we got it.
HE DID NOT LET ME DOWN! OOH THE QOUTES! HITS ME IN THE CHEST EVERY TIME!

Like I said before, the balance of the characters and the writing is so freaking great! You get invested really fast.
The question-marks from book 1 makes much more sense in t
☆ tweety ~ purplebass ☆
description
BLOG | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER

For those of you who have read the first book of this series, Knox and Delaney aren't new faces. We know that Knox lives in a side of town that isn't that great, and he seems to run in the wrong circles. This is partially true, because in this book we finally get to know his friends better, and they aren't that bad (I'd like to hear more from some of them!). But of course, being an only kid living with an absent mom, Knox also frequents questionable people, people who w
NativeHippiesBookObsession
Apr 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“𝓗𝓸𝔀 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓪𝓼 𝓯𝓵𝓪𝔀𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓪𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮?”

These pages are smeared with blood, sweat, and tears, making it the perfect story to completely captivate you. Once I started I couldn’t put it down. I hypnotized by the characters and immediately lost in their world. To say I didn’t want to return to the real world is an understatement. I could easily live reading Delaney and Knox’s story forever.

A boy from the wrong side of the tracks. The most sinister of them all. Tattoos and bad h
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Apr 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Knox Vaughn is the kind of guy she should stay far away from, but for some reason Delaney can't, he draws her in like a moth to a flame. He is broody, fond of breaking the law, spends more time partying than he does studying, and well of course he does not measure up to her fathers' standards. But for as many strikes as he has against him, she still heads straight for him, and hands over her heart.

She knows getting involved with a guy like him could backfire and her heart could wind up being a
Aundi Living That Book Life
5 Bambi Crowns

This author just keeps getting better and better as I delve into her addictive back list of books that I somehow missed in this journey of literary delight. This next book in the series has to do with Knox and Delaney and I was so freaking ecstatic about that fact. I’ve been slightly obsessed with Knox since meeting him in the Sinner and I didn’t’ think I could have been more enraptured with his character than I was, but I was oh so wrong.

This book has one of my all-time favori
Annabel
Apr 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
4,5 stars
I am a bit hesitant although the book sounds very cool, I found the first book a bit disappointing. I didn't think it was bad at all, but it wasn't quite what I expected.

I really like this book a lot better than the first book in the series. I think for me it was mainly the characters that made this book more fun. The characters in this book had a better storyline and one that I could understand somewhat more. I had this less in the first book.

Regarding book boyfriends, Knox is really
ToAllTheBooksILove
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book ripped my soul apart only for it to be sewed so beautifully back together again. I absolutely loved every second and fell so deeply in love with Knox and Delaney. How do you write a five star review for a book that leaves you at a loss of words? Kelsey’s writing is exceptionally breathtaking with how she puts together such a unique, raw and heartfelt story that has you flipping pages eagerly. I can see her passion and love for writing within the pages of her books.

Knox is our bad boy
Laura G/ _page.turner
Sep 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
*ahem* I LOVE KNOX VAUGHN AND DELANEY CALLAHAN WITH MY WHOLE HEART!!!!

Ugh, seriously. I’m obsessed. If I had known how deeply and quickly I’d fall for those within the Haven Grace Prep universe, I would have started it so much sooner. Seriously, I’m kicking myself over it now.

But Knox and Delaney? I love them so, so much. Nothing about their journey is easy. They try to resist each other, really, but sometimes the pull is just too strong and you can’t do anything but give in to it. And maybe jus
jess
Sep 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Saint is the second book of the Have Grace Prep series and i loved it! We meet Delaney and Knox in the previous books but more of their personalities are hidden until this book.

Delaney has always been considered “The Saint”. In which she had always been just focused on school, wanting to graduate, and applying to Ivy League schools. That is until she meets the person who’s totally opposite of her.

Knox is way different from Delaney. He isn’t the golden boy that he expects her to go for, he’
Larissa Rye
Apr 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. God. Knox 😍😍😍 This bad boy stole my heart. Pretty much right from the beginning. I was so confused when this book started since I thought it would be Carter or Jace’s book but god I’m glad it was Knox’s.

He was everything. The whole book I was thinking I want to marry Knox haha. Yes he made mistakes & yes he was a little bit of a dick but aren’t all the best bad boys. I could gush about him for a long time, there was just something about him that made him my favourite male character of t
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• A Slice of Love (Slice, #4)
  • Southern Chance (Southern, #1)
  • The Sinful King (Naughty Royals, #1)
  • Southern Comfort (Southern, #2)
  • Charmer
  • From the First Verse  (Life of Debauchery, #1)
  • The Carnival's Daughter (Kingdom Duet #1)
  • Pained (Bullied, #2)
  • Taunt Her (Rebels At Sterling Prep #1)
  • The Redemption of Nixon Thorne
  • Tame Him (Rebels At Sterling Prep, #2)
  • His (Ties That Bind, #2)
  • Bound by Hatred (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #3)
  • No Prince
  • Taint Her (Rebels at Sterling Prep, #3)
  • 'Til the Last Lyric (Life of Debauchery, #2)
  • Bound by Honor (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #1)
Kelsey Clayton is an internationally selling author of Contemporary Romance novels. She lives in a small town in Delaware with her husband, two kids, and dog.

She is an avid reader of fall hard romance. She believes that books are the best escape you can find, and that if you feel a range of emotions while reading her stories - she succeeded. She loves writing and is only getting started on this l

Haven Grace Prep (4 books)
  • The Sinner (Haven Grace Prep, #1)
  • The Rebel (Haven Grace Prep, #3)
  • The Enemy (Haven Grace Prep, #4)