Start by marking “The Fire” as Want to Read:
The Fire

The Fire

(The Redemption #3)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  5 reviews
With Christmas on the horizon, OSBI agents Carrie Border and Lainey Tate are called to a case in Southeastern Oklahoma. The area is home to the legendary Robber's Cave in the center of dense forest, cliffs, and mountains.

Local law enforcement have found three burned bodies and turn to the OSBI for help in finding the killer. Carrie and Lainey fall into false leads and
Published August 23rd 2019 by Nancy Jackson

To ask other readers questions about The Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Fire

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of The Fire
Mickey
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Winter in the mountains of southeast Oklahoma creates a challenge for OSBI agent Carrie Border and her partner Lanie Tate. As they investigate murders in this small town, they both become transformed emotionally and spiritually. The entangled web of relationships extends to the local sheriff who encourages Carrie to embrace her faith in a new way. Three young men struggle as they learn a significant lesson when they repair their friendship. A young reporter intent on busting open a local drug ...more
Susan Johnson
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book had me from chapter 1 and kept me totally engaged all the way through. The plot twists and turns with suspense, good vs evil, well developed characters, beautifully illuminated settings, and an understanding of the soul of humanity. Nancy Jackson has a true gift for telling a story. The Fire is my favorite in her series and a must for all to read! Be sure to read The Blood and The Water first!
Katie Ely
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nancy Jackson is my new favorite author! The Fire is the third book in her Redemption series. It is excellent and my favorite. Again, it has a captivating story from the very beginning. Again, each character has an interesting backstory so it’s hard to know “who done it” until the very end. I read her books fast because I can’t put them down. I highly recommend all three of her Redemption books: The Blood, The Water, and The Fire.
Linda Sessoms
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The third book in The Redemption Series, "The Fire" begins with a new assignment in Latimer County for Carrie Border of the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI) and her new partner, Lainey Tate. Located in the Robbers Cave area of southeastern Oklahoma, three people lose their lives after being burned alive. The resulting investigation unearths much more than the local sheriff, Wanda Markum or the two OSBI agents could have imagined. A threatening snowstorm unlike any in recent history ...more
Judy Driskel
Dec 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. This series doesn’t disappoint! Murder mystery in Oklahoma, lots of twists, several story lines that all play into each other. Highly recommend.

• The Alice Network
  • With Song (Dolan Brothers, #3)
  • With Hope (Dolan Brothers, #2)
  • The Accidental Empress (Sisi, #1)
  • Sisi: Empress on Her Own (Sisi, #2)
  • Unmentionable: The Victorian Lady's Guide to Sex, Marriage, and Manners
  • Home Front
  • Night Road
  • Nineteen Eighty-Four
  • The Women in the Castle
  • Fly Away (Firefly Lane, #2)
  • The Baker's Secret
  • I, Claudius (Dramatization)
  • Mademoiselle Chanel
  • The Symbiont (A Time Travel Fantasy)
  • Sea of Memories
I am a mother, grandmother, and great grandmother, and the wife of a wonderful man, my husband Rick Jackson. I’ve been blessed to hold a variety of different jobs throughout my life which have provided me a wealth of experiences from which to draw.
In my business and professional background I frequently use my writing skills. As HR manager I wrote a complete Human Resources Manual, procedures,

The Redemption (3 books)
  • The Blood
  • The Water (The Redemption Series #2)