Start by marking “Saving Eden: A YA Dystopian / Post-Apocalyptic Adventure” as Want to Read:
Saving Eden: A YA Dystopian / Post-Apocalyptic Adventure

Saving Eden: A YA Dystopian / Post-Apocalyptic Adventure

Sixteen-year-old Angela and her father are the last survivors on earth. She dreams of adventure and romance but only finds it in books. In the confines of her garden paradise, she’s untouched by contaminants that caused the rest of humanity to mutate into murderous beasts or die. But staying in the garden sure gets lonely.

When a seventeen-year-old boy stumbles upon Angela’
Published January 24th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Saving Eden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Saving Eden

Start your review of Saving Eden: A YA Dystopian / Post-Apocalyptic Adventure
Julie Janis
Jan 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Even though I put 4 stars, I'd probably give this 3.5 stars.

This wasn't a bad book to read. It did take me a bit to get into it from the beginning, but it got better. The world and plot were intriguing and I really liked the main character. Angela's personality is fun, innocent, and one I wish I could see in more YA books. Though I enjoyed the story, I still feel it was lacking depth that hindered me from liking the story more.

I wanted to know more about the characters back stories and see
Stacey Alexander
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you love dystopian adventures, then this is the book for you! Saving Eden was a great read, quick for an adult, and perfect for the young adult group!

Teenage Angela has spent her whole life sheltered from what's left of the end of the world. Like most teenagers, she longs to see what else is out there! You'll be drawn in and excited about the development of her story as she becomes more aware of the outside world and her own inner world.

I received an advanced copy in exchange for an honest
Leanna Keleher
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC and I am so happy that I did because this is such a great book! The main character, Angela, is reminiscent of Rapunzel in her dreaming of what exists beyond the garden she's grown up in. Her imagination and dreams are inspired by the fairy tales her father has read to her throughout her life. However, Angela can't help but to wonder what else the world has to offer her. A fairy tale meets a dystopian landscape where everyone is just searching for their own happy ending.

This
Tiffany
After reading this book, I wanted to write and post this review to share my honest experiences toward the story.

This is a fast paced and enjoyable post-apocalyptic read. Angela lives in a little home with her father, and she believes they are the last two people alive on earth. Her father tells her stories, and while confined to her garden paradise, she remains unaware that contaminants have caused the rest of humanity to mutate into murderous beasts. That is, until a boy finds his way into her
C.L. Cannon
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
"But the real world has teeth, and its sickness reaches far beyond the aftermath of war."

As a debut novel, I have to say that this story is intriguing! I found myself swept up in the story, curious to know what Angela would discover next, and also interested to see just how much the real world had changed. I'm looking forward to book 2!
AR R Maloney
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC. I loved it. Saving Eden is a sweet mix of post-apoc/dystopian, fantasy & romance. The characters are well developed and as a northern Illinois girl I loved the Chi-town setting. While this would be a wonderful stand-alone novel, I would love to see a sequel.
Renee Reads
Dec 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I found this book online when the author was looking for readers she gave me the book to read and review. I like the story I especially like that it wasn't a stereotypical end of the world story that i thought it might be, but its more of a story about a society that kills people who are mutants and have special powers. The girl runs away with a boy to this city and finds out that her dad might be in danger back home. She also finds out she has powers but i don't wan to tell the whole story. The ...more
James Sandepp
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful YA book. Loved the main character. Story is well paced, fascinating and perfect for teens and YA.
Jade
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Full disclaimer I was offered the book to read for free in exchange for an unbiased review, but after enjoying the book I bought a copy!

Would I recommend this book to another person?
I would absolutely recommend this book to young adults. The novel has a good pace, while I read tremendously fast, I do think the story is engaging and offers good characters to follow after. I will be adding it to my yearly list of books to recommend for sure. I do think that some details could have come out a
Joy-anna Solomon
Jan 11, 2020 rated it liked it
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Great story line. It was very unique for a dystopian novel which I appreciated.
I felt it was lacking a little in supporting character development. Angela herself was spot on for someone who was raised in isolation. I would have liked to really feel the connections she had with fellow characters grow. I think because the novel was so fast paced there wasn’t a lot of room for that. It was laid out very nicely and didn’t have any
Megan Brookes
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book and thought the story was cleverly written. I was drawn into Angela's story and found it quite difficult to put the book down once I started reading it. I will definitely be keeping an eye out for when the next one is out as the ending does leave you hoping for more and I was quite disappointed that I finished it so quickly.

Dee
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Haven't read much dystopian or post-apoc lately but I picked this one up, and enjoyed this story very much. The writer did very well in describing the desolate world and no matter how bleak it was, humanity will try to continue and push forward. It was a story of young naivety that quickly learned a harsh lesson in reality. It wasn't a long read and the story moved at a decent pace. If there is a second book, which I hope, I can't wait to see what happens in that!
Rachel Joi Maples
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Angela is thrown into the apocalypse where a contamination has infected and mutated the majority of the human race. Angela and her father are spared, but loneliness is prominent. Until they are approached by a 17yo who offers an invitation to where other survivors are ....
K.R.S.
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: favorites
In my humble opinion, it’s pretty great!
Zach
is currently reading it
Jan 21, 2020
Azaaa
Jan 22, 2020

• Death City (Dark Resistance #1)
  • Quell (The Flow Series Book 4)
  • Forsaken Kingdom (Silent Kingdom #2)
  • Silent Kingdom (Silent Kingdom #1)
  • Break (The Flow Series Book 2)
  • Flow (The Flow Series Book 1)
  • Drift (The Flow Series Book 3)
  • Sacrificed to the Dragon (Stonefire Dragons, #1)
  • Hemlock (Hemlock, #1)
  • How to Ride a Dragon's Storm (How to Train Your Dragon, #7)
  • Expendables (The Wall Series, #1)
  • The Titan's Treasure (Olympus Academy, #1)
  • Spells and Sorcery (Lexie Carrigan Chronicles, #1)
  • Crown of Dragons (Bleeding Realms: Dragon Blessed #1)
  • Olympus Academy: The Demon Demigod