Start by marking “Ignite (Unbreakable Bonds, #7)” as Want to Read:
Ignite (Unbreakable Bonds, #7)

Ignite

(Unbreakable Bonds #7)

Two of Noah’s Army buddies are dead.

Someone has taken shots at Noah.

And now Noah’s former lover, JB, is a target.

Noah, Rowe, and JB team up to track down a killer trying to take out all of Noah’s old Army team in hopes of covering up a dark secret.

But this trip to Washington, D.C. threatens to unravel the perfect life that Rowe and Noah have built over the past thr
Published July 26th 2019

Start your review of Ignite (Unbreakable Bonds, #7)
Judith
Jul 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, m-m
3.5

I'm sure this will be a massive hit for fans of this series but I was a little underwhelmed unfortunately...

The blurb hints at some kind of relationship drama between Noah and Rowe and with the mention of an ex of Noah being introduced I had high hopes here.I ended up being just a bit bored .I mean there really wasn't any great issue here,not for me at least.(they've been together for long enough for a conversation or two to have happened)

The mystery element started of holding my attention bu
Shile

This was entertaining and sweet.

description

I found it not so OTT as book 6, because it is what you expect from Rowe and Noah.

I might be a bit biased here because of my blind love for Rowe and Noah, these two guys fit perfectly together and their shenanigans never cease to make me laugh. They are two big babies with huge explosive toys and a whole lot of ground to play with.

Going into this one i had very low expectation after the disappointment that was Snow and Jude. It worked, it totally worked
Wendy

Even though I have pledged my undying love to Hollis 7e6c22cc4c29adb0f4a619d0806b71f1 (don't worry my lovely, I won't cheat)... I have to admit that Rowe and Noah are definitely my favorite couple. I just love the way they love each other and how they just grab life by the balls !!

grab life by the balls gif - Google zoeken

When I first started this series I never would have expected them to turn out as my favorite pairing, but their book is definitely the one I re-read the most. Now I have this one to add to that, and let me tell you: it is awesome !!!

It has been a co
Dia
4,5 stars rounded up

This is book #7 in the Unbreakable Bonds series. I have read all the previous books and loved them all!!! ❤️ Each story has a special place in my heart. And every character has his own charm. But Lucas and Andrei are still my favorites 😍

Rowe and Noah's story continues in this book with many adventures, bullets, explosions and extremely HOT scenes!! They are together for two years now, but their love is stronger, deeper.

The beginning of this book melted my heart. It was SO swe
~Mindy Lynn~
5 Stars!

This series falls into my top 10. I absolutely love it and these men.

I was really happy that Noah and Rowe were getting another book. I always felt like I needed more of them and I was very satisfied with what I got in this story.

The thing about every relationship in this series I love the most is how these men love. It's fierce and possessive and I enjoy every minute of it.

These two are really climbing up my favorite couple list. They are just so damn perfect for each other. They bot
Diana
Aug 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I was a little worried about reading this one. Don’t get me wrong, I love the Unbreakable Bonds series, but Rowe has not been my favorite character. To my surprise, I ended up loving both Rowe and Noah. Each of them struggling with their own insecurities and trying to navigate their relationship. Of course, this is all happening while they are trying to stay alive.

No worries, we still get to see glimpses of the gang, including my favorite, Snow!!
Lorraine Lesar
Oct 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
You’re right Noah. A four-er doesn’t sound as good as a noon-er...

What an epic journey our guys have given us.
We started off this one with Ian and Hollis’s wedding *sighs*
With Ian already planning Snow’s wedding *sighs again*
But instead of wedding plans for Rowe and Noah, we got duct tape, code names, explosions and sex *sighs again*
4* as you keep writing em’ girls and I’ll keep on reading em’ stars *sighs again*
Anne Boleyn's Ghost
My review will be a bit of word vomit (sorry, I watched Mean Girls last night and it's stuck in my head) and a bit of fangirling and a lot of truth.

First things first, can we puhleeze get a story for the female bodyguard? Look, I'm the last person to advocate that every single side character receive a story, especially one who doesn't even make an appearance on-page. But I'm THAT desperate and slutty for female bodyguards in romantic suspense...

Okay. So I liked Ignite, but I understand why reade
Barbara➰
I enjoyed this one more than the last. It wasn't as dark and we get some lighter moments throughout. It also soothed my feathers a little after reading their book, Torch. I loved how possessive and jealous Rowe was over JB coming into the picture.

So, pull out those pitchforks and torches again people. My only niggle about this book: Mel, Mel, Mel. I was sick of hearing about Mel. I’m sorry but if you’re going to start a relationship only 9 months after her death, then by 3 years she shouldn’t en
Fabi
I can't get enough of these characters. The Unbreakable Bonds men are utterly unique and utterly addicting.

I was privileged to receive an ARC of Ignite and I'm not going to give it anything less than five stars. It's really good guys!

The crime plot is intense with lots of bullets and explosions and a surprise or two. This book focuses on Rowe and Noah and boy, do they burn up the pages. In action scenes and in - ahem - 'action' scenes.

We get a couple of wicked twists in the romance department.
Cadiva
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Ghjjjgdrfvbhgg

That's the noise I'm making right now having just finished this book.

I mean, it's my guys, it's Rowe & Noah and they're my favourite pair out of all the Unbreakable Bonds and Ward Security couples but even I wasn't expecting just how awesome this book was going to be.

When things start there's a gorgeous surprise I'm not going to spoil, but there's also a little bit of worrying tension between the guys that had me on the edge of my seat.

I wasn't truly worried these two would ever w
Bev
Loved it! Can't ever get enough of these men, the whole family dynamic and how they love so hard.
Jennifer☠Pher☠
3.5★'s

Ok, I feel like my reviews of these new books are repetitive. Now that I’ve finished reading the third book in the ’each couple is getting a second book’ in the series, I'm pretty sure this series has run its course.

With Lucas and Andrei’s second book Blaze there was sort of a need but still a fear, but it really worked. It felt like a wrap up. In Snow and Jude’s second book, Fracture, I didn’t feel the same need at all and it was a totally different kind of book and it left me really uns
Bookreader87(Amanda)
Aug 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m, guys-with-guns
Two of Noah's former army buddies are dead. JB, also a former army buddy and a former lover of Noah's, comes to Noah with the news. JB and Noah are in danger of being killed next. Rowe will not allow that to happen. After losing Mel, his wife, he will do everything and anything to protect Noah. So, they have to work together to find out who is behind the murders and stop them.

Hmm...I don't know what to feel about this one. It wasn't exactly a bad story it was just meh It is another rinse and re
Vanna
4.5 stars!! 💕 L💖VED IT!! 🤩 Super-excited as I have been about this latest installment in the Unbreakable Bond series, I was slightly apprehensive because I didn't really love "Fracture" and had thought that the romance was lacking and the plot, a little dark.🙁 But "Ignite" proved to be a lovely surprise,😍. Not only is there romance and passion 💘🔥; there is also a fast-paced action plot that drives the story wonderfully. 👍
In the middle of the bliss of Ian & Hollis's wedding💞; when Rowe and Noah a
Lyndy Ann ♫
Ignite was an exciting way to catch up with Rowe and Noah and their next adventure, more duck tape and code names shenanigans await.

Things start to go wrong for them when someone takes a shot at Noah and then JB an ex from Noah's past turns up with bad news about old Army buddies being killed and warning him they are next.

Rowe and Noah are still sex mad after two years, they cannot keep their hands off each other, they are madly in love but they are both scared and not talking about what they ha
haletostilinski
4.5 stars!

I have to say, this book actually made me love Rowe and Noah more than I previously did. They're definitely, after this, my #2 couple out of this series (although we'll see what happens with Ian and Hollis' book) because I just adored them together in this.

I felt like this book strengthened their love for each other and solidified it even more. They open this book unsure because (view spoiler)
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***3 Stars***

Alright, I'm just going to say it. I don't know whey these second round of books in the series are being written.

Image result for confused shrug gif

Blaze was Lucas and Andrei's second book and that one made sense since over the course of the original 4 books their relationship was slowly building and evolving. Blaze felt like the much needed and rewarding epilogue.

Fracture, Snow and Jude's second book, was a huge disappointment. It was a mystery/suspense book with sex. No real purpose to move their relationship for
Leigh
Aug 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Ignite is book 7 in the Unbreakable Bonds series and it's Rowe and Noah's second book. I am a big fan of this series, I have loved all the couples and I have loved the bonds between all the men. So I'm going to keep this review short because I don't want attention taken away from the fact that this is an awesome series. I didn't care for this book, while I still love Rowe and Noah I found myself bored and tired of all the explosions. They both spent the whole time lost to their inner monologue i ...more
Ariana
Aug 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
*3,75 stars*

Can there be too much of a good thing?
With a heavy heart and a little sigh I have to say, yes, I think so. (and I'm sure many other readers won't agree with me here!)

I really like Rowe and Noah and their original book (I seem to remember that quite a few readers were not so keen?). I also enjoyed this one, mostly. It is certainly one of the better ones that followed after the first few books.

We get a little bit of heartache for these two guys, a lot of protectiveness, a good helping
Denise H.
***** Fantastic ! Rowe and Noah are the main characters in this adventure. We have met our couple in TORCH, from this series. We also get to see the other previous crew members we love, at the opening wedding.
Rowe and Noah have been reluctant to communicate their questions, but by the end of the excitement, we will see the answer. We get an attack on Noah,

and the group is alert. Then someone from Noah's old unit of Army Rangers in Afghanistan, JB, shows up with a stunning fact. Two members of
Jewel
Ignite was meh-ish. I liked the story well enough to finish it, and was happy to see a new character introduced, but to be honest, I can't figure out what the point of this novel was, unless the authors are planning on spinning it off?

I was prepared for some delicious relationship angst, in the form of an old lover showing up, and not really threatening Noah and Rowe's relationship, but adding tension (and lots of possessive sexytimes!). We got some of that, which I was thankful for, because th
Santy
Noah and Rowe have always been my favourite couple in this series (after Hollis& Ian and Snow&Jude) so when Snow and Lucas got their second books, I was more than ready for this book! And what do you know? It didn't disappoint!

It had more of Rowe and Noah's crazy antics, laugh out laugh moments, lots of steamy times and lots of heart. I also loved how they didn't go the route of the other "second books" and stayed true to themselves.

It wasn't perfect however, I would have appreciated it more had
Karen
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars rounded up because this one was a hella' lot of fun and I definitely enjoyed it every bit as much as Snow and Jude's book ...which I admit was mostly because Snow and Jude but Noah and Rowe are my next go to favorites from this series so it's all good. Hopefully there'll be an actual review for this one one day soon but suffice it to say that the men of the original 'Unbreakable Bonds' Series are my favorites and buddy reading these books with Christelle, Shile, Anne, Simone and usuall ...more
Annika
Aug 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Audiobook review

4,5 stars

Ignite marks the 7th book of this series and it’s been quite a journey to get there. It’s been dangerous, funny and filled with love and friendships, but also loss and sorrow. This time we are back with Noah and Rowe and they were happily living their lives until someone took a shot at Noah. Writing it off as a random drive-by, they don’t worry too much about it. That is, until JB, an old friend and lover from Noah’s past calls to inform them that someone was killing of
Claude
Aug 11, 2019 rated it liked it
3,75 stars!

I started this a few days ago, and the beginning frustrated me. I wanted it all. I was dreaming about this day! Small parts was definitely not enough for me. Grrr.

I love Rowe and Noah together.
This was not one of my favorites for many reasons:
-> I missed the team! JB was all cute and cool but I needed my men.
-> I didn't understand the lack of communication between Rowe and Noah. Really. Every long term couple discuss about the futur.
-> The investigation definitely did not catch m
Deborah
Jan 24, 2020 rated it liked it
It’s no secret that I wasn’t a huge fan of Rowe and Noah. Nothing against them personally but I loved Mel and didn’t see why she needed to be killed off. Yes this is an M/M series but it was nice having a woman in there.

Anyway I sulked for a long while (two years) before reading it. And then it was only so I could move on without missing something.

Same applied here.

I don’t know if this series has just run its course for me. Or if it’s just these two. I found myself skimming a lot (never a good
Joyfully Jay
Aug 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: michelle
A Joyfully Jay review.

4 stars

Rowe and Noah continue the Unbreakable Bonds series with more heat and more action. This book follows the entire storyline for this series and reading the books out of order would severely diminish the flow. Rowe and Noah have now been in a relationship for a few years and they are more in love than ever. They are friends and they are lovers and they truly enjoy being with each other both in bed and out, but the men are not sure if they are in sync with what the oth
Kelly
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Arc provided courtesy of IndiGo

All reviews are voluntary and my honest opinion.

Rowe and Noah are back!

When Noah's old team starts turning up dead, his ex boyfriend JB shows up and asks for assistance. The boys are off the Washington D.C. More bombs, more explosions, some C4, and an entire set of various duct tapes.

When the government sanctions Rowe to take down the killers, he doesn't do anything by halves.

The authors have definitely been doing more research on guns, ammunition, and military t
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Kept in the Dark (Locke and Keyes Agency #1)
  • Forgotten: Luca (The Four, #1)
  • Ground Zero (Zero Hour, #1)
  • Destruction (Out for Justice, #4)
  • Drew and Mr. Grumpy (Pineapple Grove #1.5)
  • Devil's Hour (Zero Hour, #2)
  • King Slayer (Fog City, #2)
  • King Me (Forever Wilde, #7)
  • Henri (Confessions, #5)
  • Rampage (Out for Justice #3)
  • Cutting It Close (Code of Honor #1)
  • Without Warning (Cobalt Security, #1)
  • Raven's Hart (Haven Hart Universe #7)
  • Bailey (Confessions, #6)
  • Bringing It Home (Code of Honor, #3)
  • Zero Divergence (Zero Hour, #3)
  • Endless Stretch of Blue
  • A New Empire (Fog City, #3)
New York Times Bestselling author Jocelynn Drake loves a good story, whether she is reading it or writing one of her own. Over the years, her stories have allowed her to explore space, talk to dragons, dodge bullets with assassins, hang with vampires, and fall in love again and again.

This former Kentucky girl has moved up, down, and across the U.S. with her husband. Recently, they’ve settled near

Unbreakable Bonds (8 books)
  • Shiver (Unbreakable Bonds, #1)
  • Shatter (Unbreakable Bonds, #2)
  • Torch (Unbreakable Bonds, #3)
  • Devour (Unbreakable Bonds, #4)
  • Blaze (Unbreakable Bonds, #5)
  • Fracture (Unbreakable Bonds #6)
  • Rialto (Unbreakable Bonds, #8)