Start by marking “Needing You Close (Tyler & Gemma, #2; Ex-Con Duet Series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Needing You Close (Tyler & Gemma, #2; Ex-Con Duet Series, #2)

Needing You Close

(Tyler & Gemma #2)

Working with my ex-boyfriend is no easy task—especially when he looks good enough to eat. Flirting with the past is like playing with fire, and I’m bound to get burned.

I should ignore my feelings for him, but I can’t when our happily ever after is finally so close. Threats and ultimatums are made, and revelations nearly bring me to my knees. Since we can’t stay away from
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 314 pages
Published August 13th 2020 (first published August 10th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Needing You Close, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Needing You Close

Start your review of Needing You Close (Tyler & Gemma, #2; Ex-Con Duet Series, #2)
Cassidy (cassidyreads)
Aug 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a great conclusion to Gemma and Tyler’s story! Filled with emotion, angst, romance and a great storyline. After reading book 1, I couldn’t wait to see what would happen in book 2. Gemma and Tyler make a great pair and they are one of my favorite Kennedy Fox couples! Second chance romances are always so heartwarming and this was is no exception. Highly recommend this duet and I’m very excited for the next duets to come❤️
Meg Ward
OMG....

OMG/WOW is all I can say, this book definitely kept me on my toes with all the twists and turns! I didn't manage to predict the ending, I have bitten my nails with all the tension!

Devoured this in one sitting and couldn't put it down. If you love an intense love story with a slow burn, you will love this book (just make sure you read part 1 first!)

So much sadness and happiness in one book. I really can't get over how intense some parts were, hanging on the edge of my seat... literally!!

I'
Nina ~ Meleth Bookaddicted ~
Mar 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing

Back in the world of small town romances with a twist, back with Gemma and Tyler – finally! I’ve loved this world centering on ex-cons finding their second chances from the start, but I’ve loved its characters even more. I was fully invested in everything Gemma and Tyler, rooting for them to find happiness with each other. And while their ride wasn’t as wild and angst filled as other Kennedy Fox stories, I was engrossed from beginning to end. These two might just have stolen my heart wi
Jessica Alcazar
This story ... this couple ... these people ... these authors ... just wow .

I feel like a broken record saying this, but Kennedy Fox just does not disappoint. The depth and layers to their books is outstanding. I never feel like I’m reading a superficial story. They mirror real life situations with relatable and believable characters. It is always a phenomenal reading experience.

I was already fully invested in the success of Tyler and Gemma going into this book. I already loved them beyond re
Susan (susayq ~)
Aug 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a great wrap up for Tyler and Gemma! Watching them fight for their love, I was on the edge almost the whole time LOL Seriously, it was an amazing story :)

Keep in mind, you REALLY need to read the first book in their story because this picks up right where the first one left off.
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 5 / 5 stars

Kennedy Fox never ever disappoint. I had no idea what I was in for in Tyler's story, I just wanted him to get the happy ending he deserved and he got it. And they way he got it, fighting for it made it even more special.

We knew from Liam & Maddie's duet that he would still face the problem of Victoria and boy I was so scared that he would do something stupid and get in trouble again but the way these two ladies worked that 'revenge' plot was fantastic and that Vitch got some
Book Maniac Forever

⭐️ 5 "Listen To Your Heart" Stars ⭐️
Needing You Close concluded the Tyler and Gemma Duet in the most perfect way! I needed this book so badly after the startling ending of Keeping You Away that left me with lots of questions! This second book was so romantic and kept me on the edge of my seat from the unexpected events happening. I just couldn’t get enough of this charming couple and their effortless connection building into a strong amorous relationship.

I was quickly enamored with Tyler af
Moriah
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing! So many surprises I didn't see coming! So many emotions! One moment I was giddy and happy and the next I was like WTF! I wasn't sure what I was reading! Kennedy Fox hit it out of the park with this one. I couldn't put it down. It was perfect! ...more
Lisa Mandina
Aug 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
We definitely had quite the shocker of a surprise at the end of book one, Keeping You Away. While it wasn’t quite as anxiety inducing as some of the other duets I’ve read by this author, it definitely had me eagerly awaiting book two. And as I read this one, I kept waiting to see what those people you knew just weren’t done being the bad guys were going to do.

Without giving anything away I have to say that there were some twists and turns in this one that I totally did not see coming! The story
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
description
***3.5 Stars***

Needing You Close is the conclusion to Gemma and Tyler’s duet in Kennedy Fox’s brand new Ex-Con Duet series. This book should be read after reading Keeping You Close. Needing You Close is not a standalone and picks up right where Keeping You Close leaves off.

Because this is the conclusion to Tyler and Gemma’s duet, I decided not to go in-depth with the story line portion of my review in order to avoid all spoilers. I’m going to skip straight to what I thought about the novel.

I hav
Brittiany
Sep 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audio-review
Needing You Close is Book 2 in the Tyler & Gemma Duet. *This duet must be listened to in order.

The ending of Keeping You away left me chomping at the bit and guessing where Book 2, Needing You Close, would take us readers/listeners. Whatever I could have possibly conjured up in my head couldn’t come close to the emotional roller coaster Kennedy Fox took me in the concluding book of this duet.

Needing You Close had me on pins and needles the whole book waiting/wanting/wishing for Tyler and Gemma
Brittiany

Erin Lewis
4.5 Star Needing You Close (Ex-Con Duet #2) by Kennedy Fox

Firstly if you have not read Keeping You Away then STOP. You must read that book before reading Needing You Close.

This is the continuation of Tyler and Gemma’s story and it was everything I hope for and so much more. Kennedy Fox drew me in and kept me invested from the first to the last chapter.

This is a love story that built slowly, with some angst and was well written. Despite themselves Tyler and Gemma have tried to stay from one a
bookspaced
Aug 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Needing you close is finally out😍 I‘ve been waiting impatiently for the second part if Tyler and Gemma‘s story and Kennedy Fox did not disappoint!

In this part they are finally together but at what cost?
Victoria is back and not for good.

Tyler and Gemma are just so good together. You will understand once you read their story. They love eachother so deeply and to see what they would do for eachother is just amazing. Seeing more of their relationship and also more of the characters that will follow
Shirley Cuypers
Aug 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-beta, 2020
Original review

This book was provided by the author through Wildfire Marketing Solutions in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Kennedy Fox and Wildfire Marketing Solutions!

Needing You Close
is the second book in the Tyler & Gemma Duet and continues the story of Tyler and Gemma.

Needing You Close is the second book I’ve read by Kennedy Fox and I liked it! I’m happy that both books in the duet are just a month apart because it was easier to remember the story. I’m someone that reads a lot of
Renee
Aug 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing

I never expected to see my first love again after he left me twelve years ago. Though I've moved on, working with Tyler is no easy task-especially when he focuses his bedroom yes on me. Flirting with the past is like playing with fire, and considering I'm engaged, I'm bound to get burned.
When the man I promised to marry reveals he's a wolf in sheep's clothing, I run to the safety of Tyler's arms. As
Avidez Literaria
Aug 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
“T&G,” I whisper. “Forever.” “Forever,” she repeats. “I’d like that.”

Final part of the duet, Tyler and Gemma are back to end their stories. With the shocking revelation at the end of the previous book, we know that Victoria is back. To make matters worse, Robert is her ally. Tyler and Gemma's situation was further complicated.
When Robert does not accept the end of the engagement and blackmails Gemma, everything seems lost. And with Victoria ready to take revenge, Tyler's situation is also compli
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Aug 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion to Tyler and Gemma’s story was everything I could have hoped for and so much more. They didn’t have an easy path but they both deserved a happy ending. Needing You Close picks up where things left off in book one, Keeping You Away. Just like the first book this one is full of angsty, emotion, and drama. The slow burn is well worth the wait.

Tyler and Gemma have insane amounts of chemistry and you can feel that ooze off the pages when they are together. I can’t get enough of them.
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
4.5 small town romance with a twist stars!!

This is book two of the “Ex-Con Duet” series and can not be read as a stand alone. This is the continuation of Gemma and Tyler’s love story.

Wow I love the shit out of these characters. What I love even more is the small town and it’s characters. I can’t wait to dive in and learn more about them. This is everything you would find in a sweet small town romance but with a twist of assholes and conniving bitches... look somebody has to say it. Victoria and
Amanda Wright
Aug 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Needing You Close is the conclusion to Tyler and Gemma’s story. And just like we’ve all come to expect from Kennedy Fox - there was heat, swoon, and an amazing group of friends and family. They take you on a journey through twists and turns to a place where all hope for the hero and heroine ending up together is destroyed. Yet they find a way to redeem the characters and their circumstances in a way that leaves an impact way after the story is over.
I loved Tyler and Gemma. I loved his connection
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
The only issue I have with this author is this duets, its killing me waiting to read the next part, lol
But everything else, it just gets you hooked 😊

This conclusion to Gemma and Tyler’s story was spot on. It was filled with so much emotion and angst and don’t forget the romance. After the first part of their story I couldn’t wait for the next part. And it didn’t disappoint.

This book just made me so anxious. Having to deal with Victoria and Gemma’s ex-fiancé didn’t make this an easy journey. I w
Jenifer Briggs
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion to this beautiful duet is beyond PERFECT. I can't say it enough -- these ladies know how to write an emotional romance with characters that you just adore!

Tyler and Gemma have been through so much, and you just *know* that they are supposed to be together. The chemistry between these two damn near set my kindle on fire, but I loved how much of a slow burn this was. They needed that time to really heal from both their past and present situations in order to be truly ready for one
SCBookAddict
Aug 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
If there was ever a story where the author(s) wished they could watch the readers as they read their story, this is it!

The conclusion to Tyler and Gemma's duet was filled with ups and downs and twists and turns.

There were times when I questioned the authors and yet they continued to surprise me. I won't go into detail because - gasp - spoilers. Trust me when I say this is one that needs to be read without having an inkling as to what is going to happen. Just know that everything you questioned
Weronika -  Little Steamy Reads
Aug 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
“I tried staying away, but I’m not wasting this second chance to be with her.”

Holy Mother of angst! Kennedy Fox killed it with this conclusion to Tyler and Gemma’s story! After the ending of the previous book I knew that I can expect a good amount of drama, but Needing You Close is filled with so many unexpected twists and turns that my head is still spinning. This part of the duet is angsty, steamy, emotional and completely captivating!

Tyler is totally swoon-worthy, loyal and protective. He
J Basco
Aug 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Whew! After the ending of Keeping You Away I knew there was going to be some intense moments. Kennedy Fox kept me turning the pages not knowing when or what would happen. I am thrilled with the end result for Tyler Blackwood and Gemma Reid, I couldn’t have guessed any of what actually happened!

Not gonna lie, I’m anxiously awaiting Noah and Katie but I might be more excited for Everleigh and Archer!
Kristine Maria Meadows
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!

My head is in jumble mess! There’s so many things I didn’t see coming... the twist and turns made me question one scenario but I agree... it make sense when in comes to that incident but the bigger twist is WOWZER! Damn! Yesss!

Well played Kennedy Fox, it was a slow on start on book 1 but Needing You Close is full of suspense and drama and extra.

Oh Tyler when they say patience is a virtue well young man....your understanding...self restraint...and determination is unquesti
Lauren
Aug 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This picks up right where book 1 ends and I was shocked by how much happened. We all know Gemma and Tyler want each other but she is still engaged even if dude is a douche. I was super proud of Tyler several times. Watching there friendship grow and change the more they each go through in the story. I really like how his sister is her best friend but it just works. Robert knowing Victoria actuall6 didn't shock me but man do they honestly both give ya the creeps. I really enjoyed the ending and h ...more
Live, Laugh, Love
Aug 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hold onto your Pumpkin Spice beacuse this duet was awesome. I totally didnt see the twists and turns until they happened! I love when I cant predict how it will play out.
Shyanne Lindballe
Feb 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book literally had everything!!!! Kennedy fox is seriously my new favourite author (thank you TikTok). I can’t get enough of her books!!
Reading_Junkie28
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Another EPIC HEA 🙌🏻 Tyler & Gemma’s story took on an epic twist that I did not see coming. I loved these two so much. Tyler did not have the best life and finding love in Gemma was something he didn’t quit feel he deserved. After years of staying away he is finally home but Gemma is engaged to another (crazy psycho). Once Victoria showed her claws I knew something was going to go down.

I couldn’t read through this book fast enough. I was literally on the edge of my seat. There were so many twist
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Contemptuous CEO  (Cocky Hero Club)
  • The Casanova Club Box Set: Books 1-3
  • Trust Me (Free, #2)
  • Colton (Kentucky Green, #1)
  • Chaos & the Geek (Grace Grayson Security, #1)
  • The Wrong Brother (Perfect for You #1)
  • Precious Gems (The Blake Brothers Book 1)
  • Sack Master (Orlando Suns #3)
  • Begin Again (Stay #3.6)
  • The Liar's Wife
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Perfectly Imperfect Us (Nickel Bay Brothers Book 2)
  • Running After a Heartbreaker (Brides on the Run, #4)
  • The Teaching Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #5.5)
  • Good Knight (Iron Badges, #2)
  • Searching for Love (The Bradens & Montgomerys: Pleasant Hill - Oak Falls, #6; The Bradens, #27; Love in Bloom, #67)
  • Ten Night Stand
Brooke Cumberland & Lyra Parish are a duo of romance authors who teamed up to write under the USA Today Bestselling pseudonym, Kennedy Fox. They share a love of Hallmark movies & overpriced coffee. When they aren't bonding over romantic comedies, they like to brainstorm new book ideas. One day, they decided to collaborate and have some fun creating new characters that'll make you blush and your he ...more

Tyler & Gemma (2 books)
  • Keeping You Away (Tyler & Gemma #1; Ex-Con Duet #1)