Start by marking “EMF*D: 5G, Wi-Fi & Cell Phones: Hidden Harms and How to Protect Yourself” as Want to Read:
EMF*D: 5G, Wi-Fi & Cell Phones: Hidden Harms and How to Protect Yourself

EMF*D: 5G, Wi-Fi & Cell Phones: Hidden Harms and How to Protect Yourself

The dangers of electromagnetic fields are real--and now a renowned health authority reveals exactly what they are and how you can protect yourself.

The hazards of electronic pollution may once have been the stuff of science fiction, but now we know they're all too real. And with the advent of 5G ultra-wideband technology, the danger is greater than ever.
Dr. Joseph Mercola,
Published February 18th 2020 by Hay House Inc.

To ask other readers questions about EMF*D, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about EMF*D

Start your review of EMF*D: 5G, Wi-Fi & Cell Phones: Hidden Harms and How to Protect Yourself
Sydney Drinkwater
My husband and I have been well aware of the dangers of EMFs. We stopped using the microwave years ago, we switched to all wood bed frames, we’ve been in the process of hard wiring everything in the house, and much more. But THIS BOOK. 🤯 If you want serious and DETAILED science on how EMFs are so damaging, grab a copy.

It’s not meant to cause fear, paranoia or hopelessness in light of the magnitude of the problem. It’s for educating yourself and giving tools (lots of them!) for protecting your f
Jonathan Roseland
May 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
You're Being Royally F*cked by irresistibly Convenient Invisible Radiation

You've probably heard before that the EMFs from smartphones, Wifi, and blazing-fast 5G networks are dangerous to your health. You've also probably heard that this is just a "crazy conspiracy theory" and that all this wireless radiation is fine.

EMF*D thoroughly breaks down the real science on this controversial issue, it's the latest title from Dr. Mercola, who is a titan in the health freedom movement.

If you're a respecter
Joseph
Jul 03, 2020 rated it liked it
The book is good. I learned a lot of things that I didn't know and it was broken down and made easy to understand. The only quarrel I have with the book is that there's a lot of "correlation equals causation" Which, as anyone who knows anything about science knows, is not always the case.

The book empowered me to be more cautious with my phone and my bedroom at night. I'm happy that I read it and will recommend it to my friends and family. I just think it could have been written without all the
Isabelle Bradbury
Jul 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Overall, this book is very well researched, and is a good starting point for someone looking for learn a lot about EMFs.
I’m by no means a science major, so I didn’t enjoy the technical aspects of this book as much as I probably could have (sometimes it felt like I was reading gibberish! The author does explain that the science is very advanced, and tries to make things simpler, but it was still a LOT of information to process, all over the place).
The studies about EMFs on animals and plants wer
Jimmy
Aug 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a book for anyone who is aware or care of the health impact that electromagnetic fields (EMFs) are having on our body. Apart from giving readers the understanding of EMFs to start with, the comparability of cigarettes studies on health impact with studies of phones emitting EMFs that causes harm to health reveals how government and industry organizations has been down playing and discarded the many medical and science studies that clearly stated the on going damages at DNA and cellular m ...more
Alina
Feb 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Concise and Informative

I am familiar with EMF in general and I feel that this book really broke things down so that most people can understand the subject of EMFs and their impact on people and the environment. I found the extensive biology lesson extremely fascinating and important to understanding why the EMFs we expose ourselves to all the time effects us. Absolutely worth reading!
Stan
May 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Everything you need to know about EMF. How it affects your body, how to heal after prolonged exposure, how to guard yourself and protect others from it. Dr. Mercola provided a nice list of resources and suggestions at the end of the book.
Shane Murphy
May 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An eye opening reading that will absolutely scare you into action to reduce, mitigate, and eliminate EMFs in your home. As an electrical engineer, my opinion about the health effects due to EMF is forever changed.
Dougie W
Feb 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love the practical information, got lost on the cell level medicine. So many EMF things in my life, this will be a start of the process to minimize my exposures.
Jack
Mar 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
excellent resource...we are emf*d
Justine
Sep 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Definite must read for beginners. Not much new if you've already spent a lot of time and research on making changes. Would have loved this book at the beginning of my journey. ...more
Brandon Nankivell
Aug 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
Required reading.
Chris
Jan 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
You will look at your current world differently after reading it. The title captures it - now to do something about it...
Holly
The tone of this book is incredibly negative and harsh. It was so bad I never reached the point of a solution. This gets the K rating, as in K for KRAP!
Stefan Hellström
May 27, 2020
Eduardo Longoria
Jun 04, 2020
Elsa
Feb 19, 2021
Austin
rated it did not like it
Dec 09, 2020

• Vaccines, Autoimmunity, and the Changing Nature of Childhood Illness
  • Just Mercy: A Story of Justice and Redemption
  • The Big Fat Surprise: Why Butter, Meat and Cheese Belong in a Healthy Diet
  • Invisible Women: Data Bias in a World Designed for Men
  • The Great Cholesterol Con: The Truth About What Really Causes Heart Disease and How to Avoid It
  • Limitless: Core Techniques to Improve Performance, Productivity, and Focus
  • Overpowered: The Dangers of Electromagnetic Radiation (EMF) and What You Can Do about It
  • Boundless: Upgrade Your Brain, Optimize Your Body  Defy Aging
  • Siddhartha
  • Where Angels Fear to Tread
  • A Life on Our Planet: My Witness Statement and a Vision for the Future
  • The Almanack of Naval Ravikant: A Guide to Wealth and Happiness
  • In Stitches
  • American Predator: The Hunt for the Most Meticulous Serial Killer of the 21st Century
  • Undoctored: Why Health Care Has Failed You and How You Can Become Smarter Than Your Doctor
  • Not Your Mother's Rules: The New Secrets for Dating
  • All the Rules: Time-Tested Secrets for Capturing the Heart of Mr. Right
Dr. Joseph Mercola is a natural health expert based in Illinois. He believes that people are capable of taking control of their health – they can harness their body’s ability to stay optimally healthy. He shares his recommendations through his website, Mercola.com. It is one of the leading natural health websites today, with over one million subscribers worldwide.

Dr. Mercola has authored three New