Start by marking “Delinquent Demons (Paranormal Prison)” as Want to Read:
Delinquent Demons (Paranormal Prison)

Delinquent Demons

(Paranormal Prison)

From USA Today Bestselling Author K Webster, comes a dark, paranormal prison reverse harem romance standalone novel!

Ive been wrongfully accused.
Sure, everyone sent to prison says that.
Its true, though.
Im not who they say I am.
Dark. Evil. An abomination. The worst of the worst.

They sent me to the deepest, most awful catacombs of Nightmare Penitentiary. Its where
Kindle Edition
Published February 24th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Delinquent Demons, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Delinquent Demons

Start your review of Delinquent Demons (Paranormal Prison)
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Delinquent Demons is a paranormal reverse harem from the insanley creative and depraved mind of K. Webster as part of the Paranormal Prison series. It's about a girl and her four delicious demons, and I loved every second of it!

With her mother dead and her father missing, Charis feels rather alone in the world. The only people she can depend on is her weird, witchy grandma and her best friend, Ribb. In a matter of one really fucking bizarre day, she loses them both before being kidnapped and
CC

Charis has always felt like something was missing in her life. Trying to push through college and embrace her small circle of quirky friends and family, it all irrevocably changes when Charis becomes one with a family heirloom.

Im tired of living in a fog. Im going to see things exactly as they are even if it makes no sense to me.

Immediately, the narrative begins with a bit of a mystery surrounding Charis life but small bits are revealed as the plot builds. Being thrust into a new world,
warhawke
Genre: Erotic Paranormal
Type: Standalone novella from Paranormal Prison collection
POV: First Person - Multiple
Rating:

Charis Lucine was a college student trying to survive everyday life. Growing without a father she had always felt incomplete. The only thing she had left of him was his gold medallion. When she decided to do something to it, she didnt expect it would change everything she ever knew.

I didnt have any expectations when starting this book because it was my first paranormal reverse
Sunseeker☀️
3 stars is being kind in my opinion.
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️

SPOILERS

This book is simply ridiculous!no other words for it.

Long story short: immature, childish , crude and stupid girl gets gang banged by 4 demon boys (like really gang banged: 2 dicks in the vajayjay one pierced dick in the butt , and one in the mouth on her 3rd ride in sex land) , she falls in love with them, they with her, they discover she has powers and can command any being with an order, They too have powers and big dicks. Some secrets ,more stupid and shallow conversation , more sex
Andrea
I don't even know what to say...this was just a weird read.

description

I mean read my spoilery rant if you want to know the crazy going on in this book...
(view spoiler)
Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer*
I love paranormal and I was beyond estatic when I heard that K. went into this genre.

Un-put-downable! The heroine was so fiery, so sassy and so frigging cute. The words that came out of her mouth... Even I fell for her a bit. And the guys! Holly hotness!
K's writing style is amazing! You feel as though you are sitting alongside them and watching the story unfold.
A real page-turner. I couldn't stop reading until the very last word. Brilliant and cunning and fresh.
Darlene I read to many boooks
ReadingInPyjamas
Feb 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
OMFG, this story was a doozy. I love K. Webster's writing style, but this was the first PNR book of hers that I've read and I definitely didn't know what I was getting myself into. It was intense and off the charts steamy.

Charis's world turns upside down the moment she decides to tattoo her dad's medallion onto her skin. She never knew her father, all her mother told her about him was that he was gone. So she doesn't know if he's dead or just gone from their lives, that's why Charis wants to
Danielle (Danniegurl)
Buddy Read with Sunseeker in Gotta Have Romance with a Kick (group).

2-3 meh stars.

I cant decide if its truly a 2, 2.5 or 3 stars. The plot sucked. I was intrigued but the plot fell to the wayside for the insta love sex fest. I dont mind sex in my books but I dont like when they overtake a possibly interesting plot. The problem here, the plot barely develops. We dont get to see crumbs to guide us to the answers to our questions, we are left in the dark with our questions only for the answers to
R Rais
Feb 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Omg K Webster really outdone her twisted story with this book. Bit dazed and confuse of what happen at start for the story rolling fast. But then I laugh. That crazy laugh for everything comes out from Charis mouth. She's certified crazy😂😂
And the four demon? Truculence, Acrimony, Rapacious, and Malevolence...in the most twisted way, these demons settle me when the story still confuse me for it's speed. Weird or maybe not so much, but these four? Their existence makes me feel, " ah ok everything
Puss'N'Books
Mar 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
pussnbooks logo
Reviewed by PussnBooks.net

Review by PussnBooks. Reviewing the darkest, most erotic and taboo books we can find. Click HERE for your next disturbingly sexy read.

Its been a while since Ive read a paranormal romance. So when I saw that K Webster had a new one out, I was all in.

Not only is it a little dark but its also Reverse Harem!

Och man, Im jumpin oan the spot! (aka excited, lol).

But you know what else is cool about this one?
The heroine is funny as fuck. I was reading this in my nest and had a
Echo
I really wanted to love this book, seriously. But oh dear, it was a mess. A total and complete disaster. The potential was there, but it just fell flat for me.

Im bummed, I was so excited to see that K Webster was coming out with a supernatural reverse harem. And then I started reading. . .I almost quit, it was so not my cup of tea, I really really really didnt want to DNF - so I finished it.

Its rushed. The characters could have been interesting, instead, eh. The romance, what romance? Its pure
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
27034655-SX540-png

Delinquent Demons are unlike anything I have read in a long time. K Webster brings a reverse harem and a paranormal together in a suspenseful love story. K. keeps you guessing all the way through this story. Although I will say I surprised to find out that it is all part of a collection of stories with other authors. So you will not get a full ending of the whole story.

I highly enjoyed this story for the first one of the collection. I will be reading the others that go along with this one.

Michelle Claypot_Reads
This is one crazy ride and I loved every second of it. I laughed so hard at certain times I woke my hubs. Its filthy, its funny and its freaking fantastic! I am excited for more books about these characters. ...more
Heather Confessions Of A Bibliophile Creighton
Confessions 5 Stars

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 𝕺𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝕽𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌: Delinquent Demons by K. Webster is part of the Paranormal Prison Collection and is a dark paranormal, reverse harem romance. If the rest of the books in this collection are anything like Delinquent Demons , I wish that I had signed up for this whole collection! Ive only recently really started getting into PNR/Fantasy reads so I ALMOST didnt sign up for this one. Buttt its K. Webster and I snatch up ALL her releases so I couldnt NOT sign up! THANK GOODNESS I DID! I
Heather Gilbert
The concept behind this book, and the ultimate 'why' of everything was rather intriguing, along with the 'why' of the guys.... but, the way the plot moved forward was strange. Things happened that made little sense, people attacked that had little place, her sexuality was used as a weapon against her (and in ways that are beyond strange when the truth is let out) and events were far, far too rushed.

I get it, things need to be laid out and solved when we are facing a Stand-Alone novel, but this
Michelle
Feb 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

This book was ok. For a good chunk of the book I had no clue what was going on. It kinda just jumps in. And youre trying to figure out whos who. And what this story is about. And just overall trying to figure out where its going. 50% in and I was still clueless.

I was hoping we would get answers a little earlier Then when we got them. 77% in is way to late to be in the dark. But you get a lot of answers and it all starts to make sense.

This story was interesting. Not something I would
Sionna
DNF @ 14%

I'm given these prison books a try -- I mean, why not, right? So far, I've read two good ones, but this one was hitting me the wrong way. The book starts with attempted rape and then it isn't talked about because instead she decides to lose her virginity to her best friend --which ends up being a mess (no sh*t). Then all hell breaks loose, no one explains anything, she's just supposed to know everything.
Also, her whole torso and down her legs is her new tattoo -- like she had no say in
The Dark Newsletter.com
Feb 29, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: new
NEW RELEASE
→ Just released! ←

paranormal

One #newrelease, one #bargain, and one #freebie four times a week!

→Submit or subscribe!←
→Follow us on Instagram!←
→Support Us!←
mlovestoread
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4,5✨
Delinquent Demons was hot,funny,unique read and I enjoyed every moment I spent reading it!
There was so many hilarious and weird scenes that kept my attention from start to finish. It was fast paced and once I started I couldnt stop reading it. I didnt want it to end and Im happy that there are other books written about this world because I dont want to part with it.
Charis is hilarious and so freaking crazy. I adored her. The boys Vole,Rapa,Ulen and Crim were amazing too,all of them just as
Louise
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Delinquent Demons - Hell Yes!!

This author is relatively new to me. Ive read another of her books, Cold Queen and absolutely adored it so I was in for some major high expectations with this book and boy did it not disappoint.

Its got everything a demon lover and a PNR fanatic could want. Sex, intrigue, mystery, laughter, depravity and deliciousness. I couldnt put it down. Cannot wait to continue this anthology!

Highly recommend!
Helle Gade
This book was so hot that it rivals the sun. I started the book and didn't come up for air until it finished. It was deliciously dark and addicting. Throw in some fabulous surprises from the author and you have an amazing book! The mc was funny and kicked butt and the guys are definitely added to my harem.

It was my first prison romance and I'm definitely going to read more of both that and the authors other books.

I highly recommend you one-click this gem of a book. You won't regret it.
Cheryl
Feb 26, 2020 rated it liked it
Steamy Demons

Charis has no clue what she is when she is imprisoned. She however has a strong pull to four demons that are also there.

Some laughs, sex, angels , and demons what else could you ask for?
Book Boyfriend Whoarder Mari
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was such a fun book to read!! I loved it from beginning to end!

Its totally not what Im used to but I was pleasantly surprised.

K Webster knows how to world build like no other! You get sucked into this paranormal world so easily.

Four hot guys?? Umm yes please!!

Okay some of the sexy scenes were like ummm damn is that possible, how does that work? Lol but that was the fun about this book. Anything goes and anything can work!

Ill be keeping an eye out for the next installment in this
Reading with 2 book lovers
Feb 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
What ever genre this author never fails to disappoint me
RLoves2Read
Feb 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
K Webster rolled out an awesome harem with Delinquent Demons! I am not normally a paranormal reader, but I did not want to put this one down. I loved the characters and their twisted up story. Crim, Vole, Rapa and Ulen were all so different and then BAM surprise toward the end and lucky Charis got them all! :-)
Lg
Mar 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
K Webster takes paranormal to a new level with this dirty and devious twist on the underworld.

An angel living on Earth is taken to the depths of Hell to find she has powers beyond words and 4 demons who are at her beck and call in every way possible.
A twisted romp through Hell leads this angel to find out her true existence and who she must confront to stay alive.

Hell hath no fury like an angel scorned!
thehotmesslibrary
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Delinquent Demons by L. Webster is part of the Paranormal Prison series but can be read as a standalone. The book opens with a bang featuring the main character Charis, getting a special tattoo placed on her body whilst out with her friend Ribb. Things go from the weird to the bizarre when the old and slightly weird tattoo artist starts hitting on her and making Charis feel all the weirdness only for her to be saved by Ribb and taken home. Things still take and even weirder turn when she gets ...more
Claire Cronin
Feb 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is part of the Paranormal Prison series, books by different authors, each read as standalones.

This did take me a little time to get into as it started quite bizarrely and I was a little lost at first, but this doesn't last long as you get into the nitty gritty of the story line! It's a weird, wonderful, magical,

Charis is getting a tattoo on her chest mixed with a melted down medallion, all that she has from a father she never knew, by a slightly weird and creepy tattooist who is also
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Siren Condemned (Paranormal Prison; Thief of Hearts #1)
  • Reese (Pack of Misfits #2)
  • Midnight Fae Academy: Book One (Midnight Fae Academy #1)
  • Supernatural Inmate (Supernatural Captivity #1)
  • Succubus Soccer Mom: A Reverse Harem Tale
  • Magical Academy for Delinquents (Pinnacle #1)
  • Mate Date
  • Wicked Blaze Correctional (The Wronged, #1)
  • Paine (Rosewood High #2)
  • Legend
  • Imprisoned
  • The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • Mirage
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • Shadowlands Sector
  • Fearless (Steel Demons MC #3)
  • A Villainous Introduction (Grimmstead Academy, #1)
  • A Lovely Confession (Debt of Passion Duet #2)
K Webster is a USA Today Bestselling author. Her titles have claimed many bestseller tags in numerous categories, are translated in multiple languages, and have been adapted into audiobooks. She lives in "Tornado Alley" with her husband, two children, and her baby dog named Blue. When she's not writing, she's reading, drinking copious amounts of coffee, and researching aliens.

You can easily find

Paranormal Prison (9 books)
  • Siren Condemned (Paranormal Prison; Thief of Hearts #1)
  • Conveniently Convicted (Paranormal Prison)
  • Noir Reformatory (Paranormal Prison)
  • Blindly Indicted (Paranormal Prison)
  • Stolen Song
  • Prison Princess (Paranormal Prison)
  • Succubus Chained (Paranormal Prison)
  • Wraith Captive: A Standalone Paranormal Reverse Harem (Paranormal Prison)

News & Interviews

Well, here we all are, sheltering in place, buying canned beans, and generally trying to figure out how to stay inside and keep our minds busy....
“People need friends. I need friends—especially ones who kiss well, like to grope, and can run off terrifying creatures so we can get back to making out.” 0 likes
“The kid was practically salivating over your tits. Don’t get me wrong, they’re nice tits and I’m thankful they’re legal tits, but they’re not worth losing your life over.” 0 likes