Start by marking “Wrecked With You (Stark Security, #4)” as Want to Read:
Wrecked With You (Stark Security, #4)

Wrecked With You

(Stark Security #4)

He never wanted a partner. And then she came along.

Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 222 pages
Published May 26th 2020 by Martini & Olive

To ask other readers questions about Wrecked With You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wrecked With You

Start your review of Wrecked With You (Stark Security, #4)
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
description

description

Antonio and Emma.

We already met both in previous stories...but you can read this one as a complete standalone.

BUT .. as a huge Stark World Fan, I would suggest you start with the very first Damien & Nikki book from what feels like decades ago. LOL → Release Me!

Antonio and Emma are not yet working for the Stark Security Company, but Ryan and Damien want them both. But for now they're on their own for one very sexy and dangerous job.

Tony finally found a trace for this one guy he's been looking for
Jessica Morales-Lafaille
I've been waiting for this book since the first time we have met Emma. Eventhough we have met them before you can read this as a standalone. Emma sister has found a family with the Stark security agency. They have been trying to hire Emma. Unfortunately Emma been trying to still handle her past.

When she talks to Antonio she realizes her past is so much like his. I love this series and any series connected to these characters. Thankful to be on J.Kenner arc team.
Amy Dickinson
May 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
Overall Grade: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Wrecked With You is the latest book from J. Kenner’s Stark Universe, and it will keep you reading to the last page. Since her first book in the Stark Security series, I’ve been hooked. There is this commonality between these books in that the heroes and heroines have something missing in their lives. They have generally devoted themselves to revenge or living singularly for their jobs. Quite frankly, they are all lonely. Until that time that they find their “better half.”
Sofia Lazaridou
May 27, 2020 rated it it was ok
I hadn't realized that the "island playground full of lust " was going to be an island where the only thing people did was getting to know each other on biblical level (trying to censor the review due to Amazon's policy) or otherwise, I wouldn't have picked the book. I was reading this book on the bus and I honestly felt like every single page was smut material and nothing else. I reached the 50% mark on the book and I realized that while the scenes were very hot, they did nothing to move the pl ...more
Siobhan
May 26, 2020 rated it liked it
Wrecked With You is the fourth book in the Stark Security series, and it was another addictive read that I was happy to power through in a single sitting. Although I enjoyed this one, it’s not my favourite in the series.

For me, the suspense in this one was never taken as far as it could have been. There was the chance for this one to be insanely addictive, for a lot to happen, but I feel it was never taken quite as far as it could have been. We focused more on the chemistry between the character
Lisa Jones
May 26, 2020 marked it as to-read
New sexy read from J. Kenner! Get Wrecked With You TODAY

He never wanted a partner. And then she came along.

After more than a decade chasing shadows, Antonio Santos finally has a lead on the hiding place of The Serpent, the elusive villain who kidnapped him as a child and murdered his mother and uncle. But in order for Tony to get close, he’ll need access to an exclusive private island—where he can only enter with a woman on his arm.

Antonio goes to Stark Security to call in a debt … then walks ou
Ilana
Jan 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
I’ll be honest when I say that i’ve spent too much time away from this series to really remember the guys that we get to focus on. As I eased myself back into this one though I quickly remembered a few things and it reminded me the value of this spin off series. We have yet another story that’s got a dark side in it’s past – on the parts of both of our main characters.

We start off with Antonio the leading man who was a part of Deliverence and now is in between gigs while he follows his quest to
Sandy S
Jun 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
WRECKED WITH YOU is the fourth instalment J.Kenner’s contemporary, adult STARK SECURITY erotic, romantic suspense series –a spin off from the author’s numerous STARK series. This is former Deliverance operative Antonio Santos, and former Sensitive Operations Command operator Emma Tucker’s story line. WRECKED WITH YOU can be read as a stand alone without any difficulty. Any important information from the previous instalments is revealed where necessary.

Told from first person perspective (Emma) an
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon | AppleBooks | Amazon Worldwide
Nook | Kobo | Google Play

Emma has been looking for a man named the Serpent responsible for so much of what Emma and her sister went through as children. So has Antonio. He has been searching so long for the man who wiped out his family. So when Tony approaches Emma to ask her to come with him on a mission involving the Serpent, Emma cannot say no. Nor can she, as she soon realizes, say no to the attraction that quickly blooms while they're on the pleasur
Rebecca
May 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Both Antonio Santos and Emma Tucker have spent most of the past decade with a singular focus - revenge for the person or people responsible for either killing or terrorizing those closest to them. But with their lives centered around taking down their enemies, on there own, there isn’t room for anything else, especially a personal life, which means neither are too interested in becoming members of Stark Security, because it would take away from their lone wolf missions and neither are willing to ...more
Rosa Sharon (iScream Book Blog)
"Because whether I want him to or not, there's no denying that this man is growing on me."

This suspense lovin' girl is totally addicted to those sexy Stark Security badasses. Not only because they are dangerous and delicious but also because they are damaged. They each have a painful past and a story that pulls my heartstrings and gets me fired up and ready to join the team and beat some bad guy butt right along with them.

Tony and Emma are thrown together to follow a lead that might finally
Avid Reader
May 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wrecked with You (Stark Security #4) by J. Kenner
4 stars
M/F Romance
Triggers: Child abuse, human trafficking, murder
I was given this book for an honest review by Wicked Reads.

Emma had a horrific childhood and despite that, she’s learned to hone her skills so that she can get justice for others. She is amazing at what she does and while she likes working alone, she knows that sometimes, you need people in your corner. But, with a past like hers, it takes a while for her to trust. When a job opport
Ruthie Taylor
May 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the fourth book in the series, and links to a number of other series from the talented J. Kenner. As a big fan, I was delighted with the opportunity to catch up with old friends and see a very worthy Emma get a chance to stop, take stock and give herself the chance to find love, rather than live to protect.

What a perfect place to meet a potential source ... Debauchery Island - this cues up an unusual way for T
Kari Hansen
May 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Tony has been investigating a crime against his family for the last decade and if he wants to follow the trail he can’t go alone, so Stark Security suggests that Emma is the woman for the job. Emma has a painful past of her own and she has exactly the skill set that Tony needs beauty and brains.

Tony and Emma have more in common than they could have imagined as they are both looking for vengeance against those who hurt their family, they have both closed themselves off to the possibility of love
Angel Padillo
Wrecked With You is my favorite in the Stark Security series so far. Tony and Emma had great chemistry. Sexy and suspenseful, I couldn’t put it down. I can’t wait for Winston’s story next.
Jana
May 30, 2020 rated it did not like it
There was no storyline. Except few sex scenes, there was nothing. Main characters met and one week later after some sex, they are in love. Not worth the time and money.
PP's Bookshelf
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wrecked With You and the entire Stark Security series is a must read for three solid reasons. First, the kickass and feisty heroines. Second, the badass alphas with mad skillset. Third and most important, a fascinating storyline that is an impossibly perfect mix of steam, action and good old romance.

Emma and Tony both are lone wolves. They have special skills as PI or special op. But they have a shared goal right now. To track the hideous and vile person named The Serpent. The person who was ins
Elizabeth
May 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Antonio and Emma are both loners, but are perfect for each other, more than they could ever imagine. He's looking for a female agent who can help him out, but take care of herself; however, neither have a clue on just how truly connected they are. With red hot chemistry, seriously steamy sexy times, no slow burn here, and an action packed story, there really is never a dull moment. Emma, is Eliza's sister (heroine of Stark Security #1); Antonio, known as Tony to his friends, has made multiple ap ...more
Debbie Hanson
May 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: author-review
Wrecked With You
Stark Security #4
J. Kenner
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I do love a good hot sexy read with some good gun totalling to match. Tony and Emma were matched perfectly in this feast story. Both with scores to settle with evil from their past , they’ll come together to right those wrongs and fund a togetherness neither expected.

When Tony arrives at Stark Security he’s in need of another partner to track down his father and “The Serpent” who has been a long running issue for him. Now he’s found details in
Shelly Reynolds
"Thanks for the burger. I would have liked cheese, but the fries and the shake made up for that oversight."
"It wasn't an oversight."
"No?"
"I didn't think you deserved cheese."

What a great addition to the Stark Security series!! I loved the plot, and the fact that the first part of this story takes place on a hedonistic pleasure island was a welcome bonus!!

Let's talk about Tony. He had a horrible childhood, with bad things happening to those he loved. He's spent most of his adult life looking for
Ellie
Jun 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: j-kenner
Final Score - 4 Stars!

I had been waiting for Antonio's story since he recused Nikki ... now still left with a sense of anticipation. It's not that I didn't enjoy the book - far from it - I just don't know, I have a sense that there is more to his story. We only ever got bits and pieces. I want the FULL details. I don't feel like I got them.

Emma background is just heartbreaking! I almost couldn't get thru reading it, but then I realized that we weren't going to get the full details of what happe
Ria Alexander  - Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Suspenseful, dramatic ... oh so sexy

WRECKED WITH YOU
is book #4 in J. Kenner's STARK SECURITY SERIES. As with the previous books, this one has plenty of action, drama, suspense, mystery, and Julie's special brand of HEAT.

Antonio 'Tony" Santos has spent years seeking revenge on the men who destroyed his family. Finally, the time has arrived. To help his plan come to fruition he needs a woman, so he approaches Damien Stark and calls on a debt. The result being Emma Tucker, a woman also set on reve
Dimple
May 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-read
I haven't read J. Kenner for years, way back when Damien and Nikki's books were released. I just got busy and lost in other books for some reason. After reading Wrecked With You, I'm kicking myself for my hiatus! Good night, this book was DELICIOUS!! After devouring this book,I went back and bought ever book in between and got sucked down the Stark rabbit hole for several days!

After being recruited heavily Emma has finally found a home at SSA but her first mission is actually someone outside the
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 stars

Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
May 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A broken hero and a broken heroine out for revenge. Wrecked With You is full of explosive chemistry and suspense.

Emma, who has been briefly mentioned Shattered With You, is pretty BA. She is tough, especially when you learn more of her story and her past. She is smart and can definitely hold her own. Tony hasn’t had the easiest life, but he’s worked hard to get where he is. He needs a partner, specifically a female partner for his next mission, so he calls a favor with Damien.

Emma and Tony are
Franci Neill
5 Let the Games Begin Stars!!!

There’s nothing I love more than a Julie Kenner book and when it’s on this mysteriously sexy island I’m completely on board with what’s about to go down!! Emma and Antonio are two people that really aren’t looking for anything more than Antonio’s questions to be answered. And he starts this process with Emma by going to Stark Security to call in a favor.

Emma is a woman that is strong, intelligent, sexy and has skills that are quite impressive. What she doesn’t r
Lynette Ottley
Jun 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Never Say Never

I enjoyed reading this book. It contained plenty amounts of danger and suspense throughout. It showed clearly how childhood experiences shape the adults we become. The two main characters are active operatives being ''head hunted' by the Stark Security Agency (SSA). But each still want to retain their individual identity and some level of autonomy. It is obvious that they felt some attraction to each other from a distance, even before they were introduced. Is there any chemistry?

A
Sharon
Shelves: arc
The fourth book in the Stark Security series will have readers on the edge from beginning to end with Antonio and Emma’s story. Antonio had a rough childhood and is on the hunt for the man who killed his mother and uncle, aka The Serpent. Emma is a woman with a past who did everything she knew how to keep herself and her sister alive while vowing to get revenge on those involved. In some ways, Antonio and Emma are two peas in a pod that now have come together in a common goal when new informatio ...more
Sharon  in SF
May 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
In this Stark Security Agency (SSA) series, each book usually features one of the team members. When this story starts, neither the heroine, Emma, or the Hero, Tony, work for the SSA yet. Tony worked with Damian Stark as a member of Deliverance, and we met Emma in her sister, Eliza's and Quincy's story, Shattered with You. The women of the SSA have some mad BA skills and the opening sequence with Emma proves she's worthy. When Tony and Emma meet, you instantly feel the sparks fly between them, a ...more
May 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author***

Whew.

Antonio and Emma were HOT. And, it not only worked because of the situation they found themselves in, but also because their chemistry really worked as I was reading. I believed it, and i believed their reactions and their motivations.

I also really loved Antonio and his emotional journey. I think we have all had the moment when we realize that following what you want in life might mean that you have to give some things up...and, he had to figure out if this w
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• More Than Dare You (More Than Words, #6)
  • Almost a Bride (The Great Wedding Giveaway, #3)
  • Bear's Legacy (Kiss-Mate Shifters, #1)
  • Techy (Devils Souls MC, #2)
  • Falling for Dr. Knight (Falling)
  • Hot SEAL, Tijuana Nights (SEALs in Paradise, #10)
  • Some Like It Scandalous (Going Royal, #2)
  • High Moon
  • Satisfaction Delivered (Triggerman, Inc. #3)
  • Secrets Unsealed (Triggerman Inc., #2)
  • Revving Her Heart
  • When He's Dirty (Walker Security: Adrian’s Trilogy, #1)
  • Contract Signed (Triggerman, Inc. #1)
  • Dirty Rich Betrayal: Love Me Forever: Mia & Grayson
  • More Than a Cowboy (Carmody Brothers, #3)
  • When He's Bad (Walker Security: Adrian’s Trilogy, #2)
  • Slash (Slay, #4.5)
  • Torch (Devils Souls MC, #1)
J. Kenner (aka Julie Kenner) is the New York Times, USA Today, Publishers Weekly, Wall Street Journal and #1 International bestselling author of over one hundred novels, novellas and short stories in a variety of genres.

Though known primarily for her award-winning and international bestselling erotic romances (including the Stark and Most Wanted series) that have reached as high as #2 on the New Y

Stark Security (5 books)
  • Shattered With You (Stark Security, #1)
  • Broken With You (Stark Security, #2)
  • Ruined With You (Stark Security, #3)
  • Destroyed With You (Stark Security, #5)