Start by marking “Just This Once (Just Us Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Just This Once (Just Us Book 1)

Just This Once (Just Us Book 1)

Two men at the same time. Just this once. Right?

Love doesn’t come easily for Lacey anymore. Ever since long-distance romance tore her away from her high school sweetheart, Adam, she’s faced nothing but heartbreak.

Still recovering from the latest in a string of terrible relationships, Lacey pays a visit to her best friend. Dragged out to Ecstasia, a nightclub that turns
Published July 29th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Just This Once, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just This Once

Start your review of Just This Once (Just Us Book 1)
Aղցela W.
Nov 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a short quick read that I liked and wanted more of. Lacey goes to visit her bestfriend Max after getting out of the hospital her ex tried to kill her. She has also never got over her high school boyfriend Adam. While out at a club Adam and his fiancee Dante are looking for a girl to share. When Max drags her to a club she gets a surprise Max has a boyfriend and a girlfriend and the club is a anything goes and she runs into Adam and Dante. This was a short quick read that I wanted more ...more
Kitty
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So very hot!!!

Lacey is spending a few days with her best friend Max. Max and Lacey have been best girlfriends for a long time. They go to a club the first night where Lacey is introduced to Max's 2 partners. One of each sex. In the bar she encounters Adam who was her steady boyfriend and love until the distance of college was too much for their relationship. Adam introduces her to his fiancee named Dante. Lacey goes home with Adam and Dante that night and discovered how much she liked being
Kim
Nov 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Another great story by Roxanne. Love all her stories. She has such real and hot characters and great storylines. Highly recommend this to all menage loving readers.
Karen
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! They are just WOW

I downloaded this because I wanted a quick "happy" read. I was not let down. The chemistry between the three was off the charts. If you're looking for a triangle this is want you want. The way Roxanne pulls you into the book it's almost like you can touch the characters.

Lacy and Adam were a couple but distance tore them apart. 7 years later they come face to face to face. Time does not fade the love they shared, even though Adam is engaged.

Thank You Roxanne. I loved how
Gail Kiogima
Nov 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a riot of love!

First off, this book is definitely written for adults! The love scenes are very hot and explicit, intimately beautiful! I really liked the idea of lost love being reignited and Dante is a delicious plus.

The book is well-written and edited adding to the enjoyment.
Kelli KDL editing
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

A quick love at first (or second) sight read that entertains and enthralls. If mmf is your thing don't miss this one!
maylene hilliare
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Two becomes three

When u haven't gotten over you ex and meets him with his fiance ,it likes time stood still...and the feelings came back strong.
Anne Young-Cronister
Sep 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
MMF was really Hot!!

Dante and Adam are hotter than the Fourth of July and when Adam’s ex girlfriend Lacey runs into them at a club after 7 years, Fireworks Commence. It’s only a few minutes until they go somewhere else to “talk”, what happens after that will curl your toes!!
Great read!!
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Aug 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One very hot romance

If you're looking for an awesome hot romance this books for you!! Well written and the characters were very well described. I would recommend this book to anyone!!
Sandra Parker-Groulx
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Short and sweet, nope! Hot!!

Imagine still being in love with your first crush! Years later you bump into him and his male fiancée! And they both want you in the mix! Short and sweet, with a lot of heat! HEA
Nancy
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Steamy!
Debbie Mitchell
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Just this once

Funny I had a similar dream last night. Next thing a friend suggests I check out her goodread list and there this is! Short but very good read.
Iris
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read

Enjoyed reading this book and reading about the characters and their story. Looking forward to reading more from this author.
Mike
Mostly heated and quickly romantic bi throuple love

A quick moving novelette packs plenty of menage heat interwoven with some very quick romance, including long term ex-lovers, an engaged couple looking for a passionate night with a third, and some instant love. As common in this genre (mmf bi “romance”), the threeway steam is paramount, and the relationship just barely sketched enough to frame sympathetic characters in their array of sizzling encounters.
Lenna  Wright-Berry
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
One night stand will change Lacey, Adam (Lacey’s first boyfriend, then long distance bf turn ex) & Dante, Adams fiancé. The boys are bi and been taking about sharing a woman for a while and fates happen to bring Lacey being deranged by her best friend and the boys are there the same night. Their life is about to change....
Cathy
Aug 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a quick read. It was pretty good. Lacey had this friend in high school who both thought they loved one another. He goes off to college and she couldn't. They tried a long distance but it just didn't work. She comes to visit her friend in the same city where her ex boyfriend Adam lives. Lacey's best friend takes her to this club called Ecstasia. She finds out her friend is in a relationship with another women and a man and so she decides she needs to get on the floor and dance and that ...more
Leslie Sanchez
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
A second chance for a new beginning.

An easy to read love story without a lot of drama. I really liked that there is no awkwardness between Alex, Dante and Lacey. Lacey and Alex kinda fell back into old feelings that neither was able to get over. Dante was the missing part. I was able to read it in short time. It was a nice break in my day.
Sharon
Nov 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. It was a fairly quick read. Lacey, Adam and Dante are fantastic characters.
Charlotte Clavier
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lacey is back in her hometown and a night out with her friend brings her to a chance meeting with her Ex-Boyfriend - Adam. Oh and his fiance Dante. A shock and a proposal open her eyes to a tempting possibility. An unconventional romance story but i really good one that i enjoyed reading all the same and hot as hell! Great characters just a shame it was a bit shorter than id have liked or maybe i just read it too quickly. A fab read
Karen
Aug 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Nice Love Story

I really enjoyed this read and it’s a first time author for me. The story is about and old love, two high school sweethearts Lacey and Adam who broke up when Adam moved away. Now years later they run into each other except Adam is engaged to someone else. But there’s still a spark for both of them. Will they find their happily ever? The story was quick, sweet and believable read but you’ll have to read it to find out for yourself.
Jessica Wannamaker
Aug 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
A rekindindled and new kind of love

Lacey has only a weekend with her best friend planned and it doesn't include clubbing or a one night stand or being shared or really any thing that takes place. But getting the oppourtunity at closure and something else is way better then she imaged.

Cute and sweet triad romance. Rekindled love with the one that got away and someone new that completes them.
Ruth Ann Burt
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Magnificent read

I wish this book was a little bit longer in pages. I hope Roxanne continues these characters in her other books. She brought to life a beautiful love story!!! I have enjoyed reading from the first to the last page in this book. I look forward to reading your other books Roxanne!!!!
Tammy Sowards-Sanchez
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved this book

I was drawn in from the beginning. She is getting over a bad relationship. They are looking for just one night. Will they be able to find more then they where looking for.
Sandra Walker
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exciting, loving and unexpected

What a beautiful second chance and new love story. We'll worth the read. Adam, Daunti and lacey are a match made in heaven.
Maria Harrison
Jul 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love x 2

This book was great, Adam and lacey still love each other and dante loves them both the way they flew to get her to move in with them and having a baby with them
Becky
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing I loved it
Kathy Shatzer
Aug 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lucky

Lucky,isn't really an answer here. I think she was sent there to complete their triad and their hearts together,read this book to find out how she did this!
Suzanne Brown
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Three Way Street
  • The Billionaires and The Bookworm: A MFM Billionaire Menage Romance
  • Their Third Lover
  • Two Billionaires in Vegas (Love by Numbers, #1)
  • Hearts of Gold