Start by marking “Christmas Wish for Me (Morning Madison)” as Want to Read:
Christmas Wish for Me (Morning Madison)

Christmas Wish for Me

(Madison Morning #5)

The only gift I want to unwrap this year is him.

Zach:
Yes, I did throw a rock that broke a stained-glass church window.
No, it wasn't a very becoming thing for the producer of Madison's top TV show to do.
But it was an accident, and my aim was off because I was angry.
My ex had left me and married someone else.
Now my punishment is to be paid off with volunteer work.
I'm
Published December 19th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Wish for Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Wish for Me

Start your review of Christmas Wish for Me (Morning Madison)
Coco.V
May 24, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (5/24/2019)! ...more
Lee Hall
Dec 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet!

There is nothing like a Christmas romance with estranged boyfriends to kick you right in the feels. An adorable book with a very happy ending.
J. Taylor
2.5
Patricia Hoffstaetter
This is an amazing, heartwarming second-chance MM romance and I found it a absolute pleasure to read. The plot is exceptional well-written and filled with unique, individual characters, who struggle with emotional issues and heartbreak as they continue to search for love & acceptance. The secondary characters play a wonderful supporting role.
It is about: two men (Zach, he happened to break a stained-glass church window in a fit of anger) & (Ryan, who adopted a male child (Eli) together
Magali
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Second chance rather sweet
The story is pretty cute with some hot scenes. I liked to find the characters from previous books, but this part was sometimes a little too "everything is perfect in the best of worlds". However, this did not detract from the quality of the relationship between the two heroes of this romance.
Zach, a television producer, has a community service to do in his church after breaking its stained glass window on the wedding day of his ex-spouse. The priest places him as head
DC
May 05, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Overall, a very nice and sweet ending to the series. After following Zach as a side character through the other books, it was good to read his story and watch him get his HEA. Ryan seems like a really great guy and his devotion to his son Eli was heartwarming.
While I did find this to be one of the more enjoyable of the series, there were quite a few annoying errors popping up throughout. Early on, when Ryan first finds out that Zach is associated with Morning Madison and is checking YouTube, he
Miriam
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, contemporary, romance
I received an ARC edition of this book from the author.

I recommend reading the other Morning Madison stories before reading this story, just because so many of the characters from the previous stories are secondary characters in this book (and prior knowledge will help keep them all straight).

This was a rather sweet story (which is what I'd expect). The romance did seem a bit fast paced, though that the MCs had a past helped prevent it from feeling too insta-love. Ryan and Zach were a cute
Ms Donna
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tis' the Season!

I Loved this Christmas story. It really put me in the holiday spirit. I'm ready for a brand new year that will be full of adventures and opportunities. Zach and Ryan's story was family oriented, romantic, sexy and seductive, and heart warming. Ian Finn's books usually have food for thought within the story and this one was no different. It was delicious.

Even though this book can be read as a stand alone you would enjoy it much better and understand it much better if you were
Judy
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is such a heartwarming second chance story. Ryan and Zach had a relationship when they were younger and between misunderstandings on both their parts, had gone their separate ways. These ways didn’t work out for either and they are put together again and rediscover the chemistry between them. This has the cute parts, broken church window and the sad parts, Eli and Lewis, and many other issues as part of daily lives that make it a heartwarming story. The secondary characters, some from ...more
Nicole Henderson
A Christmas Wish

So glad to see that Zach and Ryan got to have a second chance at love and at a relationship. Both boys had been burnt and recently divorced but as fate would have it their paths crossed again 15 years later and it allowed for what was maybe a fleeting romance to turn into full blown relationship. Loved this story it’s short and sweet just like all of the Morning Maddison stories.
Charlotte
Mar 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot!!!

This is the first of the Morning Madison series by Ian Finn that I have read. Zach and Ryan after fifteen years apart reignite their love for each other. Both are coming out of a failed relationship, but Zach is particularly hesitant to make a commitment to Ryan and his son, Eli. Read about the twists and turns their relationship takes. Oh la la! (Sigh)
dbbks3
Aug 19, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Subtracted One Star For Editing Errors

Loved the story and the series. The characters were hot and their history interesting. It was a story of another chance at true love. If only the editing was better. It wasn't constant but enough to interfere with the flow of the story in areas. I will still read more of this series and of Ian Finn books.
Cynthia
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great continuation

This is another great story of these friends who have found love. This time Zach gets back together with Ryan a man he loved before they went to separate colleges.
Sandra Walker
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A warm and wonderful story

Zach and Ryan reunite, fall in love again after some trying moments. Each are still reeling after big failed marriages and are afraid to commit again for fear of getting hurt.
Ms Donna
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's Christmastime in Madison

I absolutely love Christmas romances at Christmastime. This was a cute romantic and exotic story. It should surely put a smile on any readers face that enjoys m/m exotic romances.
Frances Hamburg
Jan 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

This book was awesome reading. Even after not seeing each other for fourteen years their love was still strong. Zack and Ryan came together at a good time in their lives. Now that Ryan has a son, Eli, it's important that their love is truly real.
Wendy Ballard
Mar 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a really good M/M book to read and they is not many that I like to much but I really like this one and cant wait to see what is next
Larcie Fitzmorris
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful read

I really enjoyed the storyline the characters were absolutely amazing lost love not really lost having the holidays to reconnect is just absolutely perfect
Sylvia
Dec 13, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3 ...more
Angel
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, mm, freebie
Another sweet story in the Morning Madison series. This time, it's Ryan and Zach's second chance. Lots of great characters, good storytelling.
Sharon Sims
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Winner

Once again a great story Mr. Finn!!
I love the new book and all the
wonderful characters, old and new!!
I so look forward to each book you
write!! More please!!
Lene
Oct 20, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF 40%
Rachel Blomberg
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoy reading about the Morning Madison series. Here we have Zach and Ryan's story. What magic of a second chances that happen at Christmas time.
Both Zach and Ryan just recently divorced their long term lovers and reconnect with each other who were high school sweethearts. Enjoy reading how they reconnect their love and to include Ryan's son in the mix.
I voluntarily review this Advanced Readers Copy of this book.
Jennifer Corbett
Dec 27, 2019
Sue
Dec 21, 2018
Colleen
rated it did not like it
Mar 14, 2019
Amy
Dec 27, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Yours For The Holiday
  • Always Mine (Always, #1)
  • Fairytale of LaGuardia
  • Awkward Hearts (Ann Arbor Hearts #1)
  • Proud (DC Pride #1)
  • For the Love of a Boy (Father #2)
  • All Hearts on Deck: One Last Christmas (Till There Was You #3)
  • Fixing Little Red (Different Hearts, #2)
  • My Billionaire Boss's Baby
  • Midnight Mistletoe
  • Christmas Cupid: Holiday Hotties
  • Chase Me Home (A Bridge to Abingdon #3)
  • One More
  • Easy Does It Twice (Till There Was You #1)
  • Gold Digger (A Bridge to Abingdon #6)
  • The Millionaire's Nanny (Fairview Single Dads, #3)
  • #Burn (Fever Falls, #2)
  • Caring For Little Ollie (Different Hearts, #1)

This is Ian^^Finn, where ^=space.

Madison Morning (5 books)
  • Sing for Me (Madison Morning #0.5)
  • Play for Me (Morning Madison #2)
  • Return for Me (Madison Morning #3)
  • Pretend for Me (Madison Morning #4)