Start by marking “Wicked as Sin (Wicked & Devoted, #1)” as Want to Read:
Wicked as Sin (Wicked & Devoted, #1)

Wicked as Sin

(Wicked & Devoted #1)

Finally!! The Wicked Lovers and Devoted Lovers worlds collide in epic fashion with the start of a NEW Wicked & Devoted series, steeped in the steamy, angsty romance you dont want to miss.

Hes ruthless. Shes off-limits. But hes just met his one weakness Now nothing will stop him from making her his.

Pierce One-Mile Walker has always kept his heart under wraps and his head
Kindle Edition, 1st edition, 300 pages
Published March 3rd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Wicked as Sin, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked as Sin

Start your review of Wicked as Sin (Wicked & Devoted, #1)
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 STARS

I have been waiting for this moment all my life!!! OK, so maybe not my entire life. But it sure feels like it, dang it! Because Shayla Black has been tempting us with One-Mile and Brea's story for too long and I've been chomping at the bit in my glee to get my grabby little hands on it. And the second this baby hit my kindle? I DEVOURED IT. I don't think I even blinked. Or maybe I did blink. Once.
Nadine Bookaholic
My initial thoughts when I finished Wicked as Sin were: We finally have One-Miles story and believe me its everything I hoped it would be. Now Bring on Wicked Ever After!

Pierce Walker aka One-Mile is someone that has made several appearances in both the Wicked Lovers and Devoted Lovers Series so of course he had caught my eye and I had hoped we would get to know more about him and now Shayla Black has gifted us with his story, and I LOVED IT!

You can read my full book review along with an
Bookgasms Book Blog
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: missy
As a reader, weve all experienced that, Hmm, I would love to know more about you feeling when a side character is interacting with the current leads in the book were reading or the character is peppered into various scenes throughout a series, but never with much depth or description. Pierce One-Mile Walker is that character for me.

Ive met him several times through my favorite series: Wicked Lovers and Devoted Lovers and grew more intrigued each time. Especially once his relationship with Brea
Sofia Lazaridou
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Wicked as Sin is the first part of One-Mile and Brea's story by Shayla Black. It's not a stand-alone novel and the second and final book will be available after one month of this book's publication date, so we won't have to wait long for the conclusion of the story. It does end with a cliffhanger, but it's not a huge one.

What bothered me the most while reading this book is the pseudo-love triangle between One-Mile, Brea and Brea's best friend who is a male aka Cutter from Devoted to
Jessica Alcazar
Ive been waiting for Pierce and Breas story for a while. Well, ever since the beginning of Devoted to Pleasure. Thats when I began to get twitchy wanting their story LoL I wasnt sure what to expect from the story-line but I knew if Shayla was writing it that it would be passionate and twisty in all the best ways! She didnt disappoint. She rarely does.

If youre new to the words of Shayla Black, welcome, what took you so long?! If youre not, sit tight and enjoy this suspenseful, action-packed,
Erin Lewis
Feb 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Star review of Wicked As Sin (Wicked & Devoted #1) by Shayla Black

I was a little worried about diving in to Wicked As Sin as I had not read many books in either The Wicked Lovers or Devoted Lovers series. However since this is book one in her latest Wicked & Devoted series, I decided to dive in and I neednt have worried. This book has a lot going on and although not a particularly long book, Ms.Black certainly packed a lot in to it. Please be aware that this book ends in a cliff
Rhonda
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Normally I try and wait if I know the book is a cliffhanger but since Shayla Black wrote this, it's not a big deal for me. These characters wormed their way into my heart and just like that I'm hooked. Pierce (One Mile) and Brea are totally opposite of each other. He's an ex-military and a sniper...she's a preachers daughter. Pierce sees Brea and instantly knows he wants her but there's the problem of a teammater, Cutter and Brea's father. Don't get me started on Cutter! Even though he's a ...more
Ruth’s Romances
Mar 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
⭐⭐⭐.5 After one look, I wanted you. But after one kiss, I knew Id do anything to have you.✨
If you enjoy:
Romance suspense
Faced pace reads
Steamy scenes
Opposites attract
Dual POV
Then this may be the book for you!✨
This book was a faced paced easy read. Full of action, drama and steamy scenes. I wouldnt call it love at first sight, but definitely a lust at first sight storyline. Pierce One-Mile is ex military, a sniper. And has quite the reputation. But when he sets his eyes on Brea, he stops at
Siobhan
Feb 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wicked as Sin was my first Shayla Black read, and I confess to being a wee bit tentative before starting. Although Ive been curious about the authors work, I never quite felt the push to grab one of her books. Then, when Wicked as Sin had me curious, I found out it linked two of the authors other series. Wicked as Sin is the first book in the Wicked & Devoted series, combining the authors The Wicked Lovers and Devoted Lovers worlds. I feared I would not understand, but I was wrong.

I confess,
TheSassyNerdBlog
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: top-2020-reads
I've been a Shayla Black fan for quite some time now. I fell in love with her words the moment I started reading her books, so to say I was excited about this would be an understatement. I fell in love with Wicked Lovers first, it was my gateway into Shayla Black's books
Wicked Lovers has been a favorite series of mine for a while now, and Devoted to Love I started reading last year and both were incredible so have these two worlds merge is a dream come true.

I went into this with high
Ruthie Taylor
Mar 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is the first in a duet giving us One-Mile and Brea's story from the inside, and it is everything I could have hoped for ... and (thankfully) not long to wait until the second book hits our e-readers!
For fans of Shayla Black's Wicked and Devoted series' this will be like stepping back into a world full of friends, danger and sorchingly hot passion, a complete pleasure. For newbies, I think it will probably make you
Kay Daniels (Kay Daniels Romance)
I'm new to both the Wicked Lovers and Devoted Lovers worlds. I had no reference point, but let me tell you I didn't need one and I am now a HUGE fan of this Wicked & Devoted series!! Wicked As Sin is a hot, edge of your seat, emotional, grab you hard and you won't be able to stop until the very end read!

It does end on a cliffhanger...GAH!! I can hardly wait for part two because this first part of the duet is angsty and full of suspense so I'm full of anticipation for what the second half
Kari Hansen
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brea is the daughter of a preacher who has been sheltered her whole life which has allowed her to remain innocent and at times naïve. She has always done what is expected of her and all she wants is to get married and have her own family but until that happens she has her best friend Cutter who also happens to be Pierces teammate even if they arent friends.

Pierce is as dark as Brea is innocent. He is a sniper who has seen and done things that she cant even imagine. He is confident and assured in
Mary Mooney
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have to say that I have not read the Wicked Lovers series but I have read the Devoted Lovers series. Bringing both of those series together with what I would call smaller characters (at the time) is one way to bring them into the spotlight.
Pierce One-Mile Walker is the man to call when you need the kill shot. He worked for the military for years and was a sniper and that is where he got his name from. He keeps his heart under wraps and doesn't give it to anyone. But when he meets Brea Bell,
Ga Books LoverX
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy smokes was this book just one big pile of suspense! The first book of the duet means that there is a lot of angst and a lot of questions and a lot of suspense waiting for the conclusion. Pierce is so freaking HOT, I want to just keep reading more and more about this man. Brea was not exactly my favorite, but we have a whole 'nother book coming up to answer all of the questions that we have. It is a duet so there definitely is a cliffhanger, but the next book is coming out in April so ...more
Renee Entress
4 star

I was pulled right into this story. This is a 2-part story so be prepared to get both parts. The story has laughs, secrets, and heartbreak.

This is Brea Bell and Pierce One-Mile Walkers story. Brea is with her best friend and get introduced to Pierce as a girlfriend to protect her from everything that is Pierce. But the chemistry is off the charts no matter how forbidden it is or should be. The want and need are both there. Will they resist? But as a crisis brings them together his past
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
 photo 20191026_164529_zpsnyqvf1pl.jpg
Not my first read by the author and she actually was one of my firsts many years ago. I have always loved her books and writing style. I am always honest and even if that means a favorite author of mine wrote something I did not enjoy reading. I think I was more frustrated/annoyed during this book than anything. My FULL REVIEW & all in on my BLOG -> CLICK HERE for my BLOG REVIEW
Avid Reader
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wicked as Sin: One-Mile & Brea, Part One (Wicked & Devoted #1) by Shayla Black
5 stars
M/F Romance
I was given this book for an honest review.

"One Mile" - aka Pierce, is a hard man. He's been hardened by life and by his job. As a newer member of an elite group of people who do the jobs that nobody wants to talk about, One-Mile is known as the antisocial one. He's a mountain of a man with emotions that run deep.

Brea is a simple woman. She is known as the good girl and someone who is always
Darcy
Mar 10, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-book, romance, 2020
This one was full of cliches and predictable, yet I couldn't stop reading it. I wanted to know why One-Mile was like he was, what was it that appealed to Brea, other than forbidden fruit. I also was waiting for One-Mile to find out that Brea and Cutter were only friends and what his reaction was going to be. Guess a lot of that will have to wait for the next book.
K.
Mar 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book in the Wicked & Devoted series, and the story of Pierce, and Brea. Pierce is the sexy sniper, and Brea is the sweet preachers daughter, couldn't be more opposites, but they can't deny their chemistry. This was a great read, the character are well written, and kept me engaged the whole book. This book was intense, emotional, steamy, dramatic, action-packed, and suspenseful. I can't wait to read the second book.
Sandy S
Mar 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.25 stars--WICKED AS SIN : One-Mile and Brea, is the first instalment in Shayla Blacks contemporary, adult WICKED AND DEVOTED erotic, romance series focusing on Pierce One-Mile Walker, and preachers daughter Brea Bell.

NOTE: If you are a fan of Shayla Blacks Wicked Lover, and Devoted Lovers series, you may recognize some of the characters including One-Mile Walker, as Wicked and Devoted crosses over with both of the aforementioned series.

WARNING: Due to the nature of the story line premise,
Sheila Melo
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
FINAL DECISION: Loved this story. One-Mile ended up being much more of a marshmallow than I expected about Brea. The story felt really classic and was eminently enjoyable because of that. My only negative is that the book is only part 1 and I've been burned by these split stories before. But I can't wait to read the conclusion.

THE STORY: Brea Bell is warned to stay away from Pierce Walker (aka One-Mile). But the attraction between the virginal preacher's daughter and the dangerous sniper is hot
Deana-Coffee, Books, Life Blog
I cant even begin to describe how tangled I got with the drama and angst that is Wicked as Sin. A story that my reader heart was unprepared for yet is everything and more of what I have come to love from Shayla Black.

Brea Bell is the definition of a sweet and caring woman. A preacher's daughter and a truly genuine soul. She wears her heart on her sleeve and is willing to help anyone. Brea sees the world in a different way than most and that is one of many things I enjoyed about her. She carries
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
4 stars

Wicked as Sin is the first in a new series by Shayla Black, one of my favorite authors. While I hadn't read all the other books in the other two series leading up to this book, I was able to fully enjoy the book anyway.

Dimple
Mar 03, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Pierce, aka One-Mile (a name I would never have called him)is a trained assassin and couldn't be more different from pretty, dutiful Brea Bell but opposites attract big time in this story. Like a moth drawn to a flame, Brea is instantly attracted to the dangerous sniper. What's
Ria -  Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Pierce & Brea sizzle the pages

Having been a devoted fan of Shayla Blacks Wicked Lovers and Devoted Lovers series, I couldnt wait to get my hands and eyes on this new book. She certainly has brought out the best of both worlds. WICKED AS SIN was a superb way to start the Wicked & Devoted series, and were only half way through it!!!

Pierce One-Mile Walker has always intrigued me. In previous books he has been the one in the shadows, just lurking quietly ... well, no longer. Pierce is an
Mid-LifeGoddessBooks
Finally! One-Mile (Pierce)s POV! There is way more to this hottie then just intimidating his co-workers and stalking our darling preachers daughter Brea. Ms. Black lured us into disliking this badass loner throughout her last couple of books. She is a master at writing steamy love stories with some suspenseful drama weaved in to mix you up. While reading Devoted to Pleasure, we hate what Pierce did to Brea not knowing his side of the story or Breas real side of events.

Note: This new series
Badass Bloggettes
Mar 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wicked as Sin is the first book of the Brea Bell and One-Mile duet. Brea is a young, preachers daughter. She is a little naïve and sheltered by her father and Cutter, her long-time friend. She does what she can to conform to her fathers expectations, helping with his church, working as a hairdresser, and making herself available to serve others whenever possible.

Pierce One-Mile Walker is a loner. His nickname is indicative of his sniper skills and his longest target of one mile. His reputation
Becky Burrier
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I hate a cliff hanger! And I so knew going in that this one had a cliff hanger. But it is Shayla Black and she sucks me in every time. She totally temps me and sucks me into the worlds she creates. I am happily reading along, falling headfirst in love with Pierce One-Mile Walker, wanting to beat the hell out of Breas best friend Cutter, when bam! I have come to the end of the Book One. I am pretty sure I would trade my child at this point for book two to see how everything comes out.
Shayla
Judy
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I need to be able to give more than a five star rating on this one! Holy smokes, this is by far my favorite read of 2020!! Pierce, aka One-Mile would have had me rolled over on my back like a submissive dog as soon as I met him!!

One-Mile has that nickname because of his ability, as a sniper to hit his target from one mile away! He's tough, tatted up, gorgeous and has quite the authoritative aurora. He's had many woman, and doesn't want a relationship, because he's married to his job. That is
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Long Lost (Masters and Mercenaries: The Forgotten #4)
  • Mating Theory
  • Siren Reborn (Texas Sirens, #8)
  • Waiting for my Queen
  • Mack (The Walkers of Coyote Ridge #7)
  • Snowed In
  • Better than Sexy (Sexy #3)
  • Beautiful Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy #2)
  • Tease Me (Stark International Trilogy #5)
  • Bad Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy #1)
  • Creeping Beautiful (Creeping Beautiful, #1)
  • Mine (Ties that Bind, #1)
  • Creole Kingpin (The Magnolia Duet, #1)
  • Stolen Soulmate (Crowne Point #2)
  • Rock Bottom (Dawson Family, #6)
  • Savage Burn (Savage Trilogy, #2)
  • No Inhibitions (Dirty Sexy Fairy Tales #3)
  • Scandalous Billionaire (Titans #5)
Shayla Black is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of nearly eighty novels. For twenty years, shes written contemporary, erotic, paranormal, and historical romances via traditional, independent, foreign, and audio publishers. Her books have sold millions of copies and been published in a dozen languages.

Raised an only child, Shayla occupied herself with lots of daydreaming, much

Wicked & Devoted (2 books)
  • Wicked Ever After (One-Mile and Brea, part two) (Wicked & Devoted #2)