Start by marking “Rescued by the Ranger (Camp Hardwood, #2)” as Want to Read:
Rescued by the Ranger (Camp Hardwood, #2)

Rescued by the Ranger

(Camp Hardwood #2)

Zara has an adventurous spirit and wants more from life than she’s getting from her time as a foster kid. One day her curiosity takes her into the woods and suddenly she’s faced with more than she bargained for.

Moose is Camp Hardwood’s ranger and is responsible for keeping the place safe. It’s a sanctuary for him, where he calls home, and he’s not looking for anything more
ebook
Published July 26th 2019

Start your review of Rescued by the Ranger (Camp Hardwood, #2)
Nova
Jul 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am so happy that I managed to get a copy of this book. Hopefully it will be available on amazon soon. It was a quick and very safe steamy read.

Zara has been a part of the system since being a young child and has been moved from family to family never really having anywhere to call home or feel that she has ever belonged, that is until she gets to Camp Hardwood and everything within her settles. After hearing a rumour Zara decides to go exploring in the woods and soon finds herself lost, alone
Bookadmirer
Feb 19, 2020 rated it it was ok
I really enjoyed this book. It was short and drama free. It's cute with a hot alpha man, what else do you need? ...more
Chitra *CJ*
"Rescued by the Ranger" is the story of Zara and Moose.

Oh I absolutely loved it!

Maybe it was my utter withdrawal from AR, maybe it was the stress I was facing at work, or maybe it was my recent reading history..THIS smut was exactly what I needed! A grumpy wild but sweet hero, an innocent heroine, insta love, loads of mountain sex, cute milky bred HEA.

Tots kinky!

Safe
4/5
Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Not a bad one from Alexa riley. I enjoyed this one.
Fiona Fog
Just when I think our Queens of smut can't top their previous Alphas and they bring this dirty talking ranger.

Moose is content living on his little part of paradise. He ventures out when needed but mostly keeps to himself. When a call comes in that there is a missing camper he sets out to find her. What he doesn't expect is to find the missing part of his soul. The one that completes him.

Zara has bounced from foster home all her life. She has never fit in ever. She's never been welcomed. Having
phoebess
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: reviews
I hoped I would like the second book better than the first one, but it was a miss for me again.
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Still not on Amazon but other book places... AR said it be ob amazon soon... this was a quick fast pace sweet read.

Zara a orphan 18 year old girl sent to camp hears a rumor in the woods so she goes to check it out. And she happens to get lost and meets berry the tiny bear only to be saved by a beast of a ranger Moose. Things are light and easy they both feel something and that sexy time iss 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Lots of sex lol and once the the storm is over they have to go back to camp and Moose isn't letting
Kenya Wright
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
That was a cute story. I'm not sure if I like their ranger series or not. I may check out another one. ...more
Azet
Oct 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Short, steamy and sexy..Alexa Riley at your service!Some details made me laugh,and i thought the concept quite interesting despite the usual tropes of insta-love,obsession and breeding babies!
Janice Somers
I really enjoyed this fresh new series and can't wait to read more.
This new series is so sexy and hot. Inta-love in the woods.
Moose is living on the mountain and is the ranger for the area that includes the Camp Hardwood. He likes his secluded life after his time in the military.
He gets a call that one of the girls is missing and last seen on the trail leading up the mountain. He heads out to search the area and find the girl before a storm breaks out.
Zara decides shes' going to go looking for M
Nicole Johnson
Jul 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oh my goodness! Moose is one sexy and insatiable man!! Rescued By The Ranger is a fantastic, dirty, little novella. Hot, hot, hot!!
lily waheed
Aug 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
A short sexy read
Lucie
It is not what it used to be... Kind of like AR lost their mojo.:(
Laetitia
Oct 26, 2019 rated it liked it
Moose works at Camp Hardwood as the park ranger and he does all the background check on all the campers and staff. He is good friends with Ford Cyprus owner of Camp Hardwood so people are used to seeing him around camp. Zara is a camper at Hardwood and she just turned eighteen and wanted to go explore the woods but gets lost. Ford calls Moose up in the woods to find Zara and the minute he finds her, he has to make her his. Zara has always had a crush on Moose and him rescuing her turns into some ...more
Book Snob Sue
What do you get when a naughty virgin gets rescued by her ranger crush in the woods? Yup, a whole lotta AR blushing naughtiness...loved it.

Safe read, no om or ow drama. A naughty virgin getting her way with her ranger crush. Older man, younger woman. Hot, hot, hot and more hot. Lotsa baby batter, epilogues, plural and an hea.
Amy
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this quick story! I’ve always enjoyed age gaps and this was no different! Looking forward to Van and Tia’s story next!
Neringa Neringiukas
Jul 27, 2019 rated it liked it
Quick and insta story for relaxing read.
A.J. Andersen
Jul 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
In perfect Alexa Riley form, Rescued by the Ranger was fun & sassy with smoking naughty times!
The Naughty Nerd
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yeeeeaaaassss!!😈 Loved it.
Alicia
This was a quickie Alexa Riley story. It featured Zara and Moose who were briefly mentioned in the previous book.

Zara barely turned 18 and no idea how old Moose is. I’m assuming there’s a larger age gap but I can’t be certain. He’s the Ranger at Camp Hardwood and is asked to help find Zara after she wanders out into the woods and gets lost. He finds her and he’s immediately lusting after her. Coincidentally, she’s been watching him too.

There’s a storm so they end up back at Moose’s cabin. Not fi
I Will Make a Playlist for that Book
I’ve read a lot of Alexa Riley books in my time and while ALL of them follow the same equation (alpha male + virgin = instalove and trapping her via means of pregnancy), this one was by far the worst one I’ve read...and that’s coming from a big Alexa Riley fan!

Do I expect Austen level romantic notions and Hemingway writing? No! That’s why I read Alexa Riley every once in a while! Sometimes, you just want something quick, dirty and won’t take up space in your mind afterwards.

However, this book w
Elizabeth
Jan 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
Zara and Moose

This read was hot, steamy and intense from the very beginning. Moose works at Hardwood camp as a Ranger. Just before a storm hits he gets a call that a young woman, Zara, has gone missing from tge camp. Littke does he knowns that when he goes to find her...he will find everything he ever wanted. Highly recommended 🔥 👌 👍 👏 💯 🙌 🔥
Astrid
Feb 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
It's a hot short book. You can easily squeeze it in, between work and life who prevents you from reading.
A Alpha Male who is very possessive and just claims his woman. The story between Zara and Moose is great. It can be read as a standalone. Even if I think it's best to read in order. Especially because parts are in the first book.
Jacqui Brooks
Ford Cyprus, owns Camp Harwood
Mermaid Momma
Feb 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult, smut
Be warned this is a insta-love story, but I loved every second of it. Alexa Riley is really great a packing a lot into a small page count without making the reader feel like they are missing something. Moose is an alpha male through and through and I loved every second of it.
Donna
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Zara’s an orphan who’s been bounced around the system. She’s been watching Moose the Camp Harwood Ranger. Zara finally decides to see where he lives and boy does she get the full tour. Great quick read. Getting lost in the wilderness can lead to all sorts of things. Loved the HEA and look forward to more adventures at Camp Harwood.
Mackenzie Wanatee
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This too was a very fast read that you couldn’t put down at all. Alexa Riley is my favorite author
Denice
Rescued by the Ranger (Camp Hardwood, #2) by Alexa Riley ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hero - Moose. Ranger for Camp Hardwood. Former military. Tall enough that he has to duck to enter most buildings (Zara also says he’s 3x bigger than her). Strong and solid, but not chiseled or cut. Dark hair, a beard he shaves down in the summer and grows out in the winter, and dark green eyes.

Heroine - Zara. Camper at Camp Hardwood. 5’5 with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Overall Thoughts - I really liked it, but this story definitely fo
Luz Al Saud
Aug 13, 2020 rated it liked it
sexy, love Moose
Lisa
Dec 08, 2020 rated it liked it
Super short but a sweet, sexy story.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Spark
  • The Pitcher's Assistant
  • Their Love
  • 126 Secret Ln: A Cherry Falls Romance
  • Knocking Up His Bride (Blushing Brides, #1)
  • An Angel for the Devil
  • My Best Friend, My Stalker
  • Bodyguard's Obsession
  • My Only One (Castile Family, #5)
  • Saved Kisses
  • Her Love
  • The Mobster's Masseuse
  • Claiming His Bride (Blushing Brides, #2)
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us ea

Camp Hardwood (4 books)
  • Married in the Mountains (Camp Hardwood, #1)
  • Summertime Sneak Out (Camp Hardwood, #3)
  • Secret Baby at Camp (Camp Hardwood, #4)