Start by marking “Make Me (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #4)” as Want to Read:
Make Me (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #4)

Make Me

(KPD Motorcycle Patrol #4)

Royal St. James got her name when she was born. Not because her mother loved her royally, but because Royal was a giant pain in the ass. She’s spent her entire life fighting to live, and the last thing she needs is to deal with some pretty-boy police officer who wouldn’t know a hardship if it came up and bit him in the…you know.

Justice Rector wasn’t born with a silver sp
Published September 10th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Make Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Make Me

Start your review of Make Me (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #4)
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
I'm in love with how easy it is to get completely absorbed by a Lani Lynn Vale book. I've been suffering through one heck of a book slump. I'll enjoy a story and as soon as it's done, I'm desperately trying to hold onto that feel-good feeling. I never have to worry about that when it comes to LLV. She's one of my go-tos when I'm stuck and I was beyond thrilled with the story she gave me about Royal and Justice!

Royal was a bag full of trouble and fiercely loyal. She wasn't afraid to speak her min
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Royal has a way about her that makes things more complicated than they should be sometimes and her path crossing with Justice wasn’t the exception to that.

I love how she shook up his life and made it so that he was able to move forward. Justice had the makings of a great LLV alpha hero and his family was just what was needed to make it the full package.

The plot was interesting but the focus was more on the development of the couple. Another great addition to the series. Can’t wait for more.

Co
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Shelves: didi-reviews
Y’all know I’m addicted to the Alpha men and sassy women Lani Lynn Vale writes, as much as I love them I didn’t think Lani could top some of the original characters when she started writing their kids stories well let me assure you Justice and Royal are some of her best characters yet!
Royal has a tough life, she has a horrible father and a step-mother that makes Cinderella’s step-mother look tame. Royal feels like no matter what she does she isn’t enough or she screws something up. In spite of g
Vashti
Sep 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Royal and Justice's book.Loki and Channing's son book.
Okay,started off slow for me and honestly did not feel the connection here.The epilogue was bizzare.
I still adore this writer and will read the next,in the meantime,I am reading thru her backlog.
Erth
Jun 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This storyline was addicting and highly entertaining and I devoured this hot and sexy 5 star story. Just wow!! How can I put into words just how much I love this author, this series and this book. It has everything I love about romance stories and this author delivers it every try and always has me coming back for more and wanting the next book right now. Hate waiting lol. Always make time to read her books and this one hit all the right spots, the writing, the characters and the storyline was e ...more
Gi's Spot Reviews

5 ‘I Kept Counting’ Stars

O.M.G! Could Make Me be any more beautifully crafted?! NO, it could not! Justice and Royal’s love story checked every single one of my Romance boxes! Lani Lynn Vale keeps on blowing me away with every single book of this, that is now, my all time LLV series! Outstanding!

Ah, prepare yourself for the upcoming raving, which I’ll keep as spoiler free as possible, but my world, these two are now one of my top OTP, so I can't gush enou
Ambriehl Khalil
If my future husband doesn’t count the amount of times I say ‘I love you’ for the rest of our lives, I don’t want it.
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Fuck. My. Life. The man I had the hots for was a cop. I had the hots for a cop!"

Royal might be a pain at times, but her heart is in the right place. Most of the trouble she gets into is because she's trying to help someone. And yeah, it's usually her mouth that leads the way. She's not shy and she tells it like it is. I can't help but have a crush on her, she's badass!

Justice tries to avoid her so his cover isn't compromised. But, —girl didn't know how to stay out of trouble." If she wa
Bookgasms Book Blog
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
Make Me was another Lani Lynn Vale piece of gold. It was funny and full of the randomness that we can always appreciate. Justice was a piece of epic deliciousness and could only be matched by a woman that had sass in spades. Welcome: Royal St. James. I loved these two together and how well matched they were. There was no end to the amazing banter (this author is known for) between them and their chemistry was HOT. This was another win in the KPD Motorcycle Patrol series!

I loved this story so muc
Kathy West
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Royal St. James…. What a name....and with that name, what a story.

Royal is not your typical woman. She is a welder. She is a strong female character. She takes not shit from anyone, no matter who it is (even if it is the local drug dealer)

Officer Justice is a big teddy bear. He comes off hard and tough but he had a great heart. And I think both traits made him pretty good undercover……until Royal. Royal changes everything.

Royal makes Justice break cover because he has to protect her. He just ca
Lindsay
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am happy to say that I loved this book. The blurb obviously sounded awesome, which is what made me want to read it to begin with, but I haven't had the best luck with this authors most recent books so I was also nervous going into this one. Especially since the last 2 books I read before starting this one were duds.  I was a little afraid I was in a book funk.  But this book was absolutely perfect.

I think this is the 1st time I will have ever said this about the hero of a book, but I swear to
RJ
i surprisingly really enjoyed this!

a wonderful alpha hero who never wavered and a strong heroine

on to the next!
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
description
Romance perfection…

This author is all about family, love and the topsy-turvy reality of daily life. Her characters are sarcastic, grumpy, funny, loving, and irresistible. I even love to dislike the evil ones! The KPD series has been all about that and I can’t get enough….

Royal never had it easy and I ached for the complicated family she had to deal with. She loved them (most of them anyway) so she went above and beyond to make sure they had what they needed. Even if she got the short end of the
Red Cheeks Reads
5 SMOOCHES!

I am absolutely loving Lani Lynn Vale’s KPD Motorcycle Patrol series! It’s quickly rising to one of my top favorite series from her. The KPD Motorcycle Patrol series is a next generation series based upon the stories of the children of the lead couples from some of Vale’s early series, like KPD SWAT and Heroes of the Dixie Wardens MC. I’m enjoying catching up with those original characters while getting to know the children from those relationships. For me, sitting down each month wit
Kodie Mackay
Where there's a hot alpha, there just has to be a sassy sweet heroine. It's just how it should be.

Royal is .. well a royal pain in the ass really. She's fiercely protective with the ones she loves and that right there is what gets her in trouble every.damn.time.

Justice is all about getting justice. It makes sense really because of his job. So just imagine being nose deep undercover and stumbling across Royal whos kneck deep in a shitstorm because she just can't stay clear of trouble..

Saving t
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Royal St. James has a rotten life and family. She’s never really been loved by anyone except her brother Jimmy and she’s always blamed for everything. She constantly sacrifices to make others happy and never takes anything for herself. But, she’s a fighter.

Justice Rector was raised to work hard and to fight for the underdog. Following in his father’s footsteps as a cop, Justice is undercover. But, he blows the entire operation in order to save Royal’s life. While he was attracted to her from the
Heather andrews
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Justice just loves surprisimg his woman, "apparently, based solely on the look of wonder on her face, it was a good choice. “I. Love. Food. Trucks,”she declared breathily. My lips twitched." Royal is quite unfiltered and I loved it, “so are you a boob man, or an *** man?” I found myself asking..." I loved this book, I adored Rebel and Justice.
Millennial Life Crisis Bookshelf - Samantha
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS SERIES! Royal had a difficult childhood but is living life on her own terms. Through those terms, she ends up in a situation with Justice, who is actually undercover. As the pair keep accidentally meeting, it then puts her in danger and he has to choose her or the job. Acting on the attraction the pair have, they are forced together out of protection and get to know each other where the feelings develop and grow. But when Justice’s undercover job continues to threaten Royal’s ...more
Jypsy
Sep 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thank you to Wildfire and the author for an advanced copy. All opinions expressed are my own.

Make Me
By: Lani Lynn Vale

*REVIEW* 🌟🌟🌟🌟
I'm new to Lani Lynn Vale, but after reading Make Me, I understand why so many reviews sing her praises. This story is a bit of everything, humor, danger, mystery, drama, romance and a few things that really just made me angry. Poor Royal! Seriously, what a terrible time she's had with her wonderful(not) father, and her brother falls into major bad luck. In respons
Britt The Hatters
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m completely in love with Justice. Shut up and stop judging me for saying I’m in love with every hero Lani Lynn Vale writes. I can’t help it. It’s out my my hands. Really, you should blame her for making such irresistible men. Make Me is one of those books that puts you through the wringer. Not in the nonstop ugly cry way, but in that hit you in the feels over and over in myriad of different emotions kind of way. I’m not exaggerating when I say I laughed, I raged, I swooned and I teared up. I ...more
Kristin ~ Book Lovers Obsession
When you are the "screw up" child of a prominent man, you know that you are to lay low. No one needs to know you are there. No one needs to hear you speak. Just stay unnoticed. Royal has a really hard time being the quiet girl in the corner when she knows that something isn't right.

After her brother is attacked by a local drug dealer, Royal continuously sticks her nose where it doesn't necessarily belong. She is warned off of the trail by the hot mechanic down the street but she is a woman that
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I'm never gonna get enough of Lani Lynn Vale's books! Every book I read just makes me fall more in love with her books.
This book was no different. Royall was another badass heroine that you will so want to be BFF's with. And her and Justice together, LOL... You will love it.
Justice is undercover and then this girl comes out of nowhere, what should he do, ignore her or blow his cover. And what do you think happened from there... I mean he is a 'Lani' hero...

You will love everything about this st
Tasha
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I just knew that any kid with Loki and Channing as parents would turn out to be an incredible human being. Justice is the perfect blend of his parents, fierce, loyal, protective and with a heart of gold. Royal is not at all a blend of her parents, which only makes her stronger, even in times when she feels weak. Polar opposite childhoods for this couple, Justice has parents who love him...Royal does not and Justice plans to make sure that she never has to wonder if she is loved again. Drama, lov ...more
Julie
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Lani Lynn Vale books and this one is really fun story.
Royal is fun loving girl, a very loyal girl. Justice is a harder worker who always fights for what is right.
This was a fast paced tale and full of fun. Justice and Royal had great chemistry and the sexual attraction was of the charts. Royal was a terrific gal but is was shame her terrible father couldn’t treat her with a bit a respect that she was due. Justice was a wonderful character, very reliable.....I would have loved to have see
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 Royal Pain Stars

Royal St. James may be a pain in the a$$, but I absolutely adored her. Feisty, loyal, and too nosy for her own good, her mouth tends to keep her in trouble constantly. When her nosiness gets her noticed by the wrong man, Justice Rector has to break his cover to save her. I loved these two together. Their chemistry and banter is something all couples should strive to have. Throw in the steaminess of their sexy times, the laugh out loud moments that are a given from LLV, and that
Shelley
Make me🤩

Book four in the KPD motorcycle patrol series is here and features Justice and Royal😍 Royal is a welder and works in a bad part of town, but she has the day off and checks in on her brother Jimmy, who’s paralysed from the waist down. Royal bumps into Justice a few times in the bad part of town and eventually Justice reveals who he is and what he’s doing in that part of town❣️

Loved this story and I hope we eventually find out more about Jimmy and the girl from the diner😁 Looking forward t
Darcy
Sep 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2019, e-book, romance
This book had to grow on me. I was ambivalent about both Royal and Justice for a while. It was only as Royal opened up about how she was treated that I really started to like her. I loved that she could be so open and nice despite of what happened, but the best thing was how Justice reacted, not once, not twice, but all the time by words and actions he showed he had her back, something Royal sorely needed in her life.
phoebess
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
Make Me was a great story. And I loved the fact that there was no "family comes together at the end" cliché with heroine's father.
But there was also a final twist that confused the hell out of me. I'm not exaggerating here. I still really don't understand what happened, how that happened and why some people were there and some weren't and who was who and... I think you get what I am getting at. *snort, snort*
Ally.Always.Reads
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was ok
Did not work for me. At. All.

If I say more, I'm going to sound mean. But this just didn't work. I wish it did because I love LLV! But I couldn't love this one... *cries*
Emma Johnston
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm not gonna lie, I'm completely in love with this author.

Royal was such a strong heroine and Justice was her perfect match. Another amazing book by Lani Lynn Vale
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)
  • Until Talon (Until Her/Him #9)
  • Surrender to You (SAPD SWAT, #1)
  • Cash (Ride: Second Generation, #3)
  • Catching Him (How to Catch an Alpha #1)
  • Justice for You (SAPD SWAT #5)
  • Frisked by You (SAPD SWAT #6)
  • Addicted to You (SAPD SWAT, #2)
  • Cuffed by You (SAPD SWAT #3)
  • Protected by You (SAPD SWAT #4)
  • Infatuation (Underground Kings #4)
  • Flame (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #1)
  • Fireball (Cheap Thrills, #1)
  • Hooking Him (How to Catch an Alpha, #3)
  • Devastated (Anger Management, #1)
  • The Wrong/Right Man
  • Axel (The Devil's Angels MC #2)
Lani Lynn Vale is married to the love of her life that she met in high school. She fell in love with him because he was wearing baseball pants. Ten years later they have three perfectly crazy children and a cat named Demon who likes to wake her up at ungodly times in the night. They live in the greatest state in the world, Texas. She writes contemporary and romantic suspense, and has a love for al ...more

KPD Motorcycle Patrol (6 books)
  • Hide Your Crazy (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #1)
  • It Wasn't Me (KPD Motorcycle Patrol, #2)
  • I'd Rather Not (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #3)
  • Sinners are Winners (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #5)
  • If You Say So (KPD Motorcycle Patrol #6)