Start by marking “Remember Christmas (Aspen Ridge, #4)” as Want to Read:
Remember Christmas (Aspen Ridge, #4)

Remember Christmas

(Aspen Ridge #4)

Aspen Assisted Living facility is known for their festive holiday decorations, but it did little to decorate the hearts of the residents.

The longer Grace Decker lives at the facility, the more she retreats into herself. What is the point? Her freedom died right along with her husband. Now strangers treat her like a child. She doesn’t even care that it’s almost Christmas.
Published October 1st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Remember Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Remember Christmas

Start your review of Remember Christmas (Aspen Ridge, #4)
Rosemary Hughes
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
When are we too old to fall in love? If older couples can still enjoy each other's company, then why not romance?
I know most people hate to think of their parents in an intimate situation, but really, we all crave human contact and moral support from someone special.
So, this a story of romance and love for a mature aged couple.
It is wonderful!! I dare you not to smile throughout the entire story.
It's a fitting ending to the last of my Ms Haymaker's books.
I believe you will enjoy this very ent
Minga Dotson
Nov 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A sweet romance for a senior couple who had both been lonely.

A lovely story, reminding us that love can come at any stage of life. My only complaint was the ages she chose for the family, if Grace was 88 then her son had to be in his 50-60's, with a new toddler? It would have made more sense for it to have been her grandson with a younger wife and a new baby. I have friends that age, they have adult grandchildren who have grandchildren on the way, and their children didn't come along til the wer
Jo-Lyne Ryker
Dec 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Grace and albert

A sweet story about love in your golden years. Well written with several well placed characters. What do you do when you're lonely? How do you find love after losing your spouse?
Avis Dillon
Nov 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Most romance stories involve young couples with the male usually a billionaire. This was a very refreshing story...as an elderly person myself, I can relate to this situation and I loved the story! You are never too old to fall in love
Beverly Kee
Oct 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a incredibly sweet romance!

I really enjoyed this story, at 65 and sorta single, I don't think of marriage and romance as a bit part of my life anymore.I loved these two, the ex-rodeo cowboy was so real to me! I am going to have to read the other's from this series!
Donna Peake
Dec 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-completed
This needs to be a Hallmark or Lifetime Christmas Movie. Love isn't always for the young. ...more
Lorelei Frank
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awww

Love at the young age of 88 &91. Assistant living residents find love and marriage much to the shock of everyone else
Melissa Tagliaferro
Dec 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cute story about an elderly woman and man that fell in love at Christmas time and got married.
Katy
Nov 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet

Gracie and Albert, both alone and lonely in Peakview Assistant Living until Albert decides to court Gracie. A sweet reminder we all need to feel loved regardless of our age.
Joan Crouch
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I will make this very simple, I think you are a fantastic writer. I have read all of Aspen Ridge series and the Peak view series and a few of the others as well. Loved them all.
Catherine Geist
Nov 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Warm & Loving

This book was such a great story & well written. The characters were great. They make us realize that even we we are old,we can still have feelings and can do things for ourselves although they may be limited.You are never to old for love.
Mary
Oct 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Great Christmas Read

A great second chance at love even if you are a senior citizen. How Christmas miracles do happen. Love this series and this one is my favorite so far.
Grace Beedle
Jan 06, 2020
Cindy Simon
Oct 30, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Christmas on Main Street (Santa’s Secret Helpers #1)
  • A Wish for Christmas
  • Chances Are (The Pacific Bay, #1)
  • His Christmas Wish (Mountain Rescue Romance, #1)
  • The Party (Dear Santa, #1)
  • Merry Me (Holiday Romance Novel, #1)
  • The Little White Christmas Lie
  • Longing for Forever (Sunset Bay Romance, #1)
  • Winter's Kiss (Starling Bay, #1)
  • A Christmas Wish (Sapphire Bay, #3)
  • Claiming the Cowboy for Christmas (Hills of Texas, #4)
  • Christmas Sisters (Soul Sisters at Cedar Mountain Lodge, #1)
  • Chasing Rainbows (Love in a Bottle, #1)
  • Pioneer Dream (The O'Rourke Family Montana Saga, #1)
  • Dance Me A Dream (Wishful, #7)
  • A Perfect Christmas Gift (Kringle, Texas #1)
  • The Billionaire's Marriage Bargain (Clean Billionaire Fake Marriage Romance Series Book 1)
  • Her Cowboy Billionaire Birthday Wish (Christmas in Coral Canyon #9)
Jill Haymaker writes contemporary romances centered in her home state of Colorado. After growing up in Indiana and Ohio, she moved to Colorado and feel in love with the beautiful mountains. She writes about adventurous women and the rugged cowboys they fall in love with. She currently has six books available in her Peakview series. The latest book, Colorado Winter Moon was just released. Come home ...more

Aspen Ridge (10 books)
  • Chalk it up to Love (Aspen Ridge, #1)
  • Safe to Love (Aspen Ridge, #2)
  • Come Home to Love (Aspen Ridge, #3)
  • Ride into Love (Aspen Ridge, #5)
  • Climb up to Love (Aspen Ridge, #6)
  • Run to Love (Aspen Ridge, #7)
  • Cut to Love (Aspen Ridge, #8)
  • An Aspen Ridge Christmas: Home for the Holidays (Aspen Ridge, #9)
  • Aspen Ridge Box Set: Books 1-3