Start by marking “Scintillation (Stars Align, #3)” as Want to Read:
Scintillation (Stars Align, #3)

Scintillation

(Stars Align #3)

PRESLEY

I’m the dark to my sisters’ light.
As a triplet, I often feel invisible, overshadowed.
There's a constant war inside my head.
A little voice telling me that there’s nothing special about me.
I yearn to be seen.
Despite my anxiety and insecurities, I step out of the shadows.
But I have a secret, and scars I never wanted anyone to see.
With no other choice,
I seek help from t
Paperback, 1st Edition
Published August 7th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Scintillation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scintillation

Start your review of Scintillation (Stars Align, #3)
Rochelle
Aug 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book 3 and the final story in the Stars Align series and what an ending. I read this book in one sitting. So hard to put down. Adam and Presley’s story captivated me from page one. Their story was written so good. You were able to feel what they were feeling and I love stories like this. I was rooting for them to get their act together and realize that no matter what happened in their past, they were perfect for each other. They would be for each other even through the tough times and that is wh ...more
Beeg Panda
awwww
a nice romance with real life issues
he's a good guy with baggage
she's a good girl with baggage
no unnecessary drama
but they do break
so we cry, she and him and I - soppy sobby tears
then they heal
then they're whole
so we cry some more - happy relieved tears

Marnie
Aug 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Beautifully Romantic

I can’t even begin to describe how much I loved this book! Presley and Adam’s book kept me glued to the virtual pages of my tablet, and I felt everything from laughter through to gutted devastation. Kate Stacy played my emotions like a finally tuned musical instrument.

This is the third book in the Stars Align series based on identical triplets, and this time we hear from the normally reticent Presley who kept her character to herself in the previous books about her sisters Ca
Mandy Foley
Aug 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, so much emotion, I cried, laughed, raged and identified with these characters so much. Sometimes you don’t realise a piece of you is missing until you find that missing piece is another person. Adam and Presley both have secrets, deep seated insecurities and fears, but can they help each other see the light??

A fantastic end to the series, Kate Stacy keeps you turning the pages until you finish the book, the story and characters grab you and don’t let go!!
Sarah Sargent
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic end to this series.

Presley and Adam are a wild ride from cover to cover. I want to go back and start this series again. When you are born a triplet sometimes you feel like you are unseen. Which is exactly how Presley feels, a chance photo shoot and an IG page changes that. Adam has always seen Presley for who she is. When these two collide fireworks happen. I have read all of Kate Stacy's books and this one by far is one of my favorites. I can't wait to see what is to come... We need
Brenda
Aug 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
Kate Stacy has written another steamy, small town romance that will keep you turning the pages. This book is very well written and is a wonderful read. The characters draw you in and capture your heart. This is a sweet, hate-love romance that has drama, trauma, twists, and will have you on an emotional roller coaster ride. I couldn’t put this book down. I can’t wait to read more books by this author.

I received a copy of the book from the author and am voluntarily leaving a review.

Stacy Curtice
Aug 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I love love love this book! I want to go back and read it again and again. I cried and laughed and rooted so hard for these two. This is the third book in the Stars Align series but it can be read as a stand-alone.
Ellen
Aug 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

I enjoyed this story. Both characters are at a turning point in their lives and dealing with the ramifications of their past. It took a while for them to connect but I was rooting for them the whole time.
Kenisha
Jul 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Bring on the tissues!!! Presley and Adam are the perfect pair. Each has their own demons, some darker than the other but each one takes its toll on how one should live.

Adam is captivated by this mysterious beauty, Princess Presley he calls her thinking’s she’s full of herself. He not a fan but he seems to be drawn to her and it’s confusing him. And the dark and Handsome man Presley can’t seem to get away from now that he’s part of the family fold. She doesn’t understand why he hates her so much,
marion hacking
Jul 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Adam and Presley the third and final book in the stars aligned series

Without giving to much away this book rocked, the slow burn between Adam and Presley was enticing and intriguing

Presely has issues and deep problems only one person can help her deal with them, however Adam feels that he cannot commit to anybody as he has his own issues that he has to deal with,

This story had me sat on the edge of my seat and couldn't put the book down. The bathroom scene broke my heart. Scintillation is by fa
MelodiousBookNotes
Jul 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If I could give this book a higher rating than 5 stars, I would. Kate Stacy weaves a story that is so emotional and gripping, I cried and cheered all at the same time.
Presley and Adam both have demons in their pasts that they need to bury and try to move on with their lives. But, their pain is so deep that moving forward is difficult.
At first, their relationship is full of misperceptions of one another, but once they each see one another for who they really are, the attraction is hot, sexy, and
Chelsea
Jul 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Adam & Presley have this brooding chemistry that draws you in and makes you root for them!

I enjoyed the story it kept me engaged. Presley's friend Derrick is such an entertaining character and added a lot to the story. And that photo shoot 🔥🔥🔥😉
Vivian
Lisa
Jul 31, 2020
Colleen
Aug 03, 2020

• Reformation (The Salvation Society)
  • Evil Love
  • You Were There Too
  • No Tears with Him
  • I Promise You
  • Blue Skies
  • One Year Home
  • Little Lords (The Dragon Demigods, #3)
  • Lord of Hell (The Dragon Demigods, #2)
  • Vicious Vet (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Lord of Fire (The Dragon Demigods, #1)
  • The Man I Thought I Loved
  • Clarity
  • Dare You To Hate Me
  • Only Once
  • The Legacy (Rivers Wilde, #1)
  • Doctor Dragon (Earth Dragons, #6)
  • Five Years Gone
Ordinary life. Extraordinary love.

For more information on Contemporary Romance Author, Kate Stacy:

Visit her website: www.katestacy.com
Sign up for Kate's monthly newsletter for book news, giveaways, and more: https://katestacy.eo.page/signup

She loves to connect with readers on social media. You can find her here:

➜Instagram: instagram.com/authorkatestacy/
➜Facebook: facebook.com/authorkatestacy
➜Twitt

Stars Align (3 books)
  • Supernova (Stars Align, #1)
  • Singularity (Stars Align, #2)

News & Interviews