Start by marking “Twice as Sexy (Sexy #2)” as Want to Read:
Twice as Sexy (Sexy #2)

Twice as Sexy

(Sexy #2)

Three men bound by a horrific college incident that has left each of them a bit battered and bruised, but doing their best to live their lives and be successful. Twice as Sexy is an opposites attract story where one night turns into more and secrets threaten to unravel a tenuous relationship.

ebook
Published December 2019 by CP Publishing

Start your review of Twice as Sexy (Sexy #2)
Isha Coleman
Dec 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
Twice As Sexy (Sexy #2) by: Carly Phillips

Phillips has a way with emotions. Her heroes are complicated. Her heroines are fearless. The temptation is endless. Just as surely as she knows how to break a heart, she skillfully pieces the shards back together. Twice as Sexy is proof of her heartbreaker status. Tanner and Scarlett turn sexy into their own battle ground. By chance, fate has them falling in love as their worlds are coming apart. Nobody does complicated like Carly Phillips. Yet it's t
Jessica Alcazar
You know what I like about Carly? A lot! When she writes sexy she brings it and I’m changing panties every chapter. When she writes passion she makes me swoon like a lunatic. When she writes family and friendship she makes my heart sing a fine tuned melody and when she writes entertainment, I’m in a happy place like no other. When she writes, she brings it all full force. Every.single.time.
Erin Lewis
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 star review Twice As Sexy (The Sexy Series #2) by Carly Phillips

The second book in the series and just as entertaining as the first book. I love Carly Phillips style of writing, there is something about her stories, that draw me in and keep me enthralled from the first to the last chapter.

This is Tanner Grayson, part owner in nightclub ClubTen29 and Assistant District Attorney Scarlett Davis story. I have to say that Tanner is totally swoon worthy and ticks the boxes for me.

Tanner has had a h
Kahea
***5 #TeamTanner Stars***

I need my own Tanner.

That’s really what I’m taking away from this book. I need a guy like Tanner in my life, even if he is only a BFF because…*swoon*

Ok. Let’s rewind a bit before I go on a huge verbal vomity dissertation of the man (which I am not going to do after this) I have to say, I devoured this book. In and of itself, it is a quick read, but it was one I got lost in from the very start and refused to put it down until there were no more words to read.

Now.Tanne
Kari Hansen
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Scarlett has endured a painful loss in her past which inspired her to become a District Attorney to ensure that those who committed the crimes did the time. She is driven to succeed which leaves little time for men or relationships but when her friend convinces her to let loose for one night it becomes a game changer.

Tanner owns a club with his two best friends and he has a painful past of his. When he sees Scarlett at the club he is immediately drawn to her and they enjoy a steamy night with bo
Melissa  ❤️ bookaddict_fanatic
This is the second book in the Sexy series, in which we get Tanner and Scarlett's story. Tanner and Scarlett are absolute opposites and that old saying "Opposites Attract", yeah totally these two. Tanner is the tall, dark, handsome bad boy club owner who locks eyes with the smart, classy, sexy ADA Scarlett and knows he has to have her. These two paths should have never crossed but now that they have there's no going back because they were meant to be. But what happens when Tanner's past threaten ...more
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
***ARC Provided by the Author***

I really enjoyed Tanner and Scarlett. I loved the idea of his past and her present maybe meaning that they were not able to work out.

And, I relate to her, so completely. The idea of wondering if you can split your focus and attention and still be good at everything, deciding you can't, and then deciding what you have to give up. I related to her, while really wanting to see them together.

I also loved how real they felt, like they were really people you could meet
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Tanner Grayson has done everything to keep a promise to his business partners and the people who helped him clear his name from a stupid mistake me made when he was spiraling out of control. Therapy, lots of
Emma
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Tanner and Scarlett have an insta-connection from the moment their eyes meet across the crowded club Tanner co-owns. Scarlett doesn’t normally have much of a social-life but decides Tanner is going to be her personal birthday present 🎁

Both Tanner and Scarlett have a lot of emotional baggage which has them both convinced they are not relationship material. However, Tanner is self-aware enough to realise the connection they share is special and should be explored further.

I loved the way in which T
Franci Neill
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: carly-phillips
5 Opening Up a World of Emotions Stars!!

Ahhhhh my heart is full of love and warmth thanks to Scarlett and Tanner! This is book two in Ms. Phillips Sexy series and it’s full of love, romance, suspense and all the emotions in between!

Scarlett is a woman that works way too much and Tanner is a man that doesn’t believe in love and throws all his energy into running Club Ten29 with his two partners….until he sees Scarlett one night at the club and it all changes on a dime… for both of them!

I love
TheSassyNerdBlog
Dec 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Woah. Once again Carly Phillips has delivered another emotional rollercoaster plot that had me complete spellbound from page one, all the way through till the last page of the book.

In Twice as Sexy, we have Tanner, tall, dark, devilishly hot, a bad boy with a complicated history and an even more complicated present. He is an aggressively angry guy and has multiple layers of that angry that stem from his past. The hell he and his sister had to endure growing up because of his father, broke my he
BookAddict
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you like big city romance with a somewhat damaged hero and a strong, brilliant heroine who helps him find redemption, then this book should be right up your alley. Oh, and we can’t forget steam, because this writer always delivers that. But the complexity of the characters, their relationship and personal growth are the main focus here, so prepare your heart to be taken on an intensely emotional ride.

Tanner is partners in a nightclub venture with two friends from college, Landon Bennett and J
Fantasy Land Romance Reader
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020-arc
27034655-SX540-png

* First time reading author

If you are looking for a damaged but wonderfully written hero, this is your story. Twice as Sexy is a story about a strong-willed female character that you love to read about. Twice as Sexy is an enjoyable read.
Sandy S
4 stars

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date January 7, 2020

He’s the bad boy her mother warned her about.

The guy who makes her crave all the naughty things a good girl shouldn’t want.

Tanner Grayson is a man outrunning the demons of his past and has the rap sheet to prove it. The only thing keeping old anger in check and him on the straight and narrow are the men he calls brothers and the club he calls home. He has no business taking the sexy woman doing shots in his club upstairs to his bed.

They never s
Becky Claxon
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am loving this series. Tanner is such a complicated man, and has gone through so much in his young life. I can’t believe how his father treated him and his sister growing up. I was even madder that their mother didn’t do anything to help them. Then after Victor got Landon’s twin Levi killed in college, poor Tanner had so much rage in him. I was so glad that his two partners had his back, and had made him get counseling so he is better able to handle his anger. It was so romantic how Tanner and ...more
Christine Jalili
What a fantastic book, I went through so many emotions. Loved the instant attraction between Tanner Grayson and Scarlett Davis. They are so hot, but it’s supposed to be for just one night. Loved how it’s “ love at first sight” for Tanner. He’s in for a shock, she’s actually an A.D.A., can she understand his past? When there’s a situation, can he keep her safe? What will happen? Loved the suspense. Can he let her go? I absolutely loved their happy ever after. I can’t wait for the next book, its L ...more
Kim
Dec 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sexy Hers is the second book in the Sexy Series by Carly Phillips. Each book can be read as a standalone though characters from past books make an appearance.

Tanner and Scarlett couldn’t be more opposite if they tried but there is a connection between them that just can’t be ignored. Tanner has a past that may affect the way that Scarlett sees him in her life.

Sexy Hers is full of chemistry, sexiness, and passion between two people who you would never think of together. The twists and turns of t
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
I expected a well written romance story, and that's exactly what Carly Phillips gave me. Sexy Hers is an extremely captivating and sexy read that you won't want to put down. This fast-paced steamy book has instantaneous attraction, suspense, off-the-charts chemistry, secrets, danger, questions that keep piling up as the story unfolds, great banter, hot scenes, so many emotions, and of course, a happily ever after.

I volunteered to review an advance reader copy of this book.
Ruth
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love how Carly spins a story! She uses characters from pass books, new ones and her main characters. I love Tanner and Scarlett’s characters and their pass relationships that have made them who they are today. Can’t wait for Landon’s story!

Terre
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
I absolutely love opposites attract romances and this one was even better because their sparks fly from the very beginning. The attraction between Tanner and Scarlett is so intense and undeniable, they don't even try to fight it when the first meet. The heat they generate just reads write off the pages and leaves you wanting more. But of course, these two have real issues to overcome. I love how they both have real insecurities about their relationship. Tanner doubts he can really be worthy of S ...more
Marti
Carly Phillips’s newest book, Twice as Sexy might be the hottest yet!!! Scarlett and Tanner are a hot couple and the story is wonderful! I really enjoyed this novel.

Assistant District Attorney Scarlett Davis is all about her work. She is dedicated to her job because of what happened with her brother. There is no time for a man. What small energy she has left over is for her mother’s medical issues.

Tanner Grayson owns “the” nightclub with his two best friends. He has learned to master his temper,
Renita McKinney
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Carly Phillips gives us characters that are not perfect, but then there is no one that is perfect.
Carly also has an uncanny way to bring emotions forefront and she did no less with Twice as Sexy. She pulls on our heartstrings and we as the reader are never left the same.

We all have our internal demons. We all have to delve through drama to sometimes find the right path. Scarlett and Tanner fight those demons daily, but somehow they work through them and find each other. Isn’t that what we all w
Tanja OMGReads
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: omgreads, jan-2020, 4star
Talk about another fun and entertaining story from Ten29 gang. Tanner and Scarlet were fun to get to know. She has strong work ethic and doesn't have time to let loose. But the second their eyes made contact they both knew their lives would never be the same. I loved the Insta connection and don't even get me started on the chemistry.

Carly Phillips has started 2020 with a bang and I love it.

***Review copy requested and reviewed on behalf of OMGReads Blog***
Dita
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A sweet steamy suspense romance read, oh yeah this is my favorite.
Love everything, from complicated story to amazing characters, it's pretty packed with a lot of great things for a short fast-paced read, it's just left me wanting more and more. My Favorite part is Scarlett and Tanner, love their chemistry and their dilemmas, he's what she's fought against and she's what he's stay away from because of his past and because he feels he doesn't deserve her, yup like I said, it's complicated but it's
Jill M
Mar 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
This was another entertaining book in the series. Angela Dawe once again was great as narrator bringing Twice as Sexy to life. A little mystery, a little angst and a whole lot of sexiness is what this story had. Ms. Phillips knows how to write a superb romance that will keep you entertained from beginning to end.
Jo Reads Romance
Shelves: contemporary

Another great story
4 stars

Twice As Sexy (previously/also known as Sexy Hers), is the second book in Carly PhillipsSexy Series. This is a spin-off series from the Dare Series (and other Dare spin-offs) but it stands completely alone from those series, and the first book in this series, Sexy Dare.

There’s a bit of insta-lust going on in this book as our couple, Tanner and Scarlett have an ‘eyes meet and it’s on’ moment. I do like to read about strong, confident women, and I was all for Scarle
Megan
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this opposites attract story between a (mostly) former bad boy club owner, and a good girl assistant DA in NYC.

Tanner Grayson has had a pretty rough life. He grew up with an emotionally abusive father, a docile, subservient mother, and an awesome older sister, whom he still loves dearly. He had so much anger built up that he was unable to express toward his father as a child, and that carried over into young adulthood. In college, after one of his best friends was killed in a tr
* A review copy was provided by the author *

~ 5 Opposites Attract Stars ~

Twice As Sexy is the second book in Carly Phillips Sexy Series. This is the story of Tanner and Scarlett.

Carly Phillips is becoming one of my all time favorite authors. I love her books and have never been disappointed. I normally am not a huge fan of 3rd person POV, because it always feels like the author is telling the story to the reader, but Carly’s writing, even though in the 3rd person, still makes me feel all the fee
Liza
Nov 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Twice as Sexy is the second book in the Sexy Series from Carly Phillips. After falling in love with Jason and Faith in More Than Sexy, I couldn't wait to see what happened next with the partners of Club TEN29. Twice as Sexy was absolutely everything I wanted and more.

Tanner Grayson and Scarlett Davis had me wanting them to be a couple from the moment they saw each other for the very first time. I loved Scarlett's best friend took her out to have fun on her birthday, and the way she had fun was
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Scarlett's life consists of work and sleep. She deserves a little fun, so what better day to have some than on her birthday. And who better to have some fun than with the gorgeous guy she spies at the club she's at with her friend? It'll be just one night of pleasure, then back to the grind.

Except, somehow Tanner's gotten into her mind and won't leave. So when he keeps persistently showing up and demanding her time, she gracefully gives in. But when his true colors, and his past, show up, wi
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• No Inhibitions (Dirty Sexy Fairy Tales #3)
  • Hot and Heavy (Some Like It Hot #2)
  • Unforgotten Passion (Dirty Sexy Fairy Tales #4)
  • Absolute Pleasure (Dirty Sexy Fairy Tales #2)
  • Hot and Bothered (Some Like it Hot, #3)
  • Playing with Desire (The Players Club Book 6)
  • Playing with Her (The Players Club #5)
  • Wait for Me
  • Getting Off Easy (Boys of the Big Easy, #4)
  • Hot and Sexy
  • Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3
  • Trouble (Dogwood Lane, #3)
  • Just Kidding (SWAT Generation 2.0, #1)
  • A Knight For Her Highland Heart
  • Making Whoopie (Hot Cakes #3)
  • Anyone But Cade (Anyone But..., #2)
  • Rebel's Retribution (Fated Lives Series Book 1)
  • Marine's Promise (Iron Horse Legacy #3)
NY Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestseller, Carly Phillips gives her readers Alphalicious heroes to swoon for and romance to set your heart on fire. She married her college sweetheart and lives in Purchase, NY along with her three crazy dogs: two wheaten terriers and a mutant Havanese, who are featured on her Facebook and Instagram. The author of 50 romance novels, she has raised two ...more

Sexy (4 books)
  • More Than Sexy (Sexy #1)
  • Better than Sexy (Sexy, #3)
  • Sexy Love (Sexy #4)