Start by marking “Amish Country Murder” as Want to Read:

Amish Country Murder

An Amish woman targeted by a serial killer

is the only living witness

As the sole woman to escape the Dead of Night Killer, Catherine Fishers the key to catching himif he doesnt kill her first. Now its up to FBI agent Sutter Brenneman to protect her. But with her memory missing and all clues indicating the serial killer took her for very personal reasons, itll take
Published March 3rd 2020 by Love Inspired Suspense

To ask other readers questions about Amish Country Murder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Amish Country Murder

Start your review of Amish Country Murder
Melissa Henderson
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A mystery that kept me reading and making me want to know the outcome for the characters. Each page is filled with suspense and intrigue. Just when I thought things were calming for the main characters, something dangerous happened. Action packed story. I received a complimentary copy of the book. No review was required.
Elizabeth
Feb 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
By: Mary Alford
Wow, what a story. This is not your average Amish story. I really enjoyed the story and the characters with the mystery, suspense, action, intrigue , and revetting that kept me trying to read faster to see what was going to happen next.This is a page turner and just when the calm comes everything starts up again. The author keeps you guessing in this one.
I was given a complimentary copy of this book , but was not told that I had to give a positive review. All
Stella Potts
Feb 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I was all set not to like it because it was Amish and truthfully I am not a fan of Amish books. But this one grabbed me on the first page and didnt let go until the end. The FBI Agent and the woman with no memory are running and trying to stay hidden from a serial killer. This page turner will keep you on the edge of your seat until the end. Mary Alford has done a terrific job on this one and I recommend it to all Romantic Suspense fans.

I received a complimentary copy of this
Marie
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Thank you in advance to the author, Mary Alford, and JustRead Publicity tours for providing a complimentary advance review copy. A positive review was not required. All words and thoughts are my own.

Any chance to read a romantic suspense novel, Im in. If it is a clean and/or Christian novel all the better! This has definitely become one of my FAVORITE genres!

And, getting to read a book by a new-to-me-author is always a good thing.

About 20 years ago, I was introduced to Harlequins Intrigue
Glenda Parker
Mar 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My review today is on the Love Inspired Suspense, Amish Country Murder. I'm always glad to receive one of Mary's books. I really like Amish Stories but I love Amish Suspense stories. So this is a no-brainer for me. Her books are awesome. This book is well written, action packed, and full of faith. I know you are going to love it.

Catherine Fisher wakes up in a basement one night with her no memory. Her life before her kidnapping is a blank. She is zip tied; tethered to a support beam, lying on a
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I don't even know where to begin with this review. So from the very first page the author sucks you into the story and keeps you guessing almost to the very end and I say almost only because she finally says who does it and with in a few pages he's caught. This book was so stinking good. you get to catch up with characters from Amish county kiddnapping. The author was throwing in twist and turns and the whole time leaving you wanting more. I really can't wait to read more from this group of ...more
Diana Montgomery
Mar 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing

A great supense filled mystery. Wonderfuly written by Mary Alford. Page turner, you will not wanto put it down. Catherine has been targeted by a serial killer. Many women have been killed. She is the only one left that is alive. The FBI is trying to protect her but this guy is good at recapturing her. Agent Stutter is trying to keep her safe. But his Dead of Night Killer is getting the best of him. What is keeping him from just killing her? What does he want with her? You can't miss reading this
Gina
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a chilling serial killer story involving an amnesiac Amish woman, Catherine who escaped the depraved killer. When FBI agent Sutter is assigned to her case and she starts to remember things, it's even more terrible than she thought. The killer has her sister but hasn't killed her yet. As they follow the clues the killer is relentless in his pursuit of retrieving Catherine, it's a life or death scenario against a killer whom is always one step ahead. This story will pull at your emotions ...more
Patricia
Feb 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
this is a revitting page turner of a story to the end. Catherine is found after she ran away from a killer. Sutter is FBI and goes to interview her but she does not remember anything. while there some one tries to kill her in the hospital. if you like suspense romance stories you will want to read this book I was given a copy of the book but this is an honest review. looking forward to the next book
Mary Lawson
Mary Alford

Amnesia keeps Catherine from knowing who she is and why she is in Montana. Can Sutter help her figure out her identity, why she is there, and more importantly who is trying to kill her and why.
Strong characters and actions that keep you riveted until you reach the end. The English world and the Amish world come together to bring justice to the victims. Can they bring a happy ending?
Another great read by Mary Alford.
Deanna Stevens
Shelves: 2020-read
I was drawn in right from the start. Suspense, action, happenings that you wouldn't expect from an Amish community made for a keep reading page turner! The author's descriptions take you right into the book and the characters thoughts. Loved it!
Tambra
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great book loved it, could not put it down great story.
Rachael
Feb 19, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A gripping tale that keeps you going from page one! Because Catherine only knows her first name, the story has a twist. Sutter only wants to protect her; he didnt know he would fall in love.
The only thing wrong with this book is its unrealistic idea of how they protected the main character. I was happy with the ending. Readers will love the twist. My favorite part was the final twist.
My second favorite part was the sweet romance and bond between Catherine and Sutter. Both Amish-one still
Robin
Feb 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
A thrilling up and down ride to protect an young woman who can't remember who she is or what happened. Just as the police believe she is safe, another scare pops up. Edge of your seat suspense. I received an advance reader copy from the author. Opinions are my own.
Sonja Cook

• Amish Country Undercover
  • Loving Jenna
  • Collision of Lies
  • Cold Case Connection
  • His Unexpected Amish Twins (Unexpected Amish Blessings #1)
  • An Unlikely Amish Match (Indiana Amish Brides #5)
  • An Amish Picnic: Four Stories
  • Runaway Witness (Protected Identities #2)
  • The Amish Teacher's Dilemma (North Country Amish #3)
  • Killer Harvest
  • Veiled in Smoke (The Windy City Saga, #1)
  • Killer Insight (Covert Operatives Book 4)
  • The Runaway Bride (The Bride Ships, #2)
  • Second Chance for the Single Dad
  • The Spice King (Hope and Glory, #1)
  • Fugitive Trail (K-9 Mountain Guardians #3)
  • The Rebel Bride (Daughter of the Mayflower, #10)
  • The Gray Chamber
MARY ALFORD
was inspired to become a writer after reading romantic suspense greats Victoria Holt and Phyllis Whitney. Soon creating characters and throwing them into dangerous situations that test their faith came naturally for Mary. In 2012 Mary entered the Speed Dating contest hosted by Love Inspired Suspense and later received the call. Writing for Love Inspired Suspense has been a dream come

News & Interviews