Start by marking “Bang Theory (The Bangover #2)” as Want to Read:
Bang Theory (The Bangover #2)

Bang Theory

(The Bangover #2)

Advice from my Future Self: Don't Ask Your Best Guy Friend to Give you Nookie Lessons.

Oops. Too late.
I already begged my rock star BFF to give me lessons in seduction.

And sweet, strong, always-has-my-back Shep already let me down easy, proving I have zero game, even with people who profess to care about me.

Now, I'll never live down my embarrassment or figure out why I'm a
Published November 4th 2019 by Self Taught Ninja

To ask other readers questions about Bang Theory, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bang Theory

Start your review of Bang Theory (The Bangover #2)
Leila
3 wash, rinse, repeat stars!

Unfortunately, this is practically the same formula as The Bangover just using a different sister and different band member.
Ambriehl Khalil
Jill M
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sexy-rockers
This was another great book from Lili. I’m enjoying listening to each book in the series. Each book is nothing what I was expecting but needed to hear. A little funny, some off the charts chemistry, a little suspense and action and lots of swoony romance.

Again Jason Clarke and Lili Valente rocked it. They brought their A game and voiced this story perfectly. I really enjoyed the dual narration in one of the chapters too.
I am really loving this series and can’t wait to listen to Cutter’s story ne
Emily (Mrs B's Books)

This book overlaps the end of The Bangover with Kirby and Colin and we see a few of the same characters and some new characters too.

Bridget is Kirby's little sister and Shep and Bridget have been best friends forever, but recently after getting really drunk together when Kirby and Colin were in Vegas, something happened to change the dynamics of their friendship.

Now, both see each other in a different light, but ar
Liz
Jan 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A sweet romantic read.
Laci
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thought this was super cure and I'm looking forward to the next book in the series.
Nate Brightman
Dec 15, 2019 rated it liked it
I have no idea why the author hasn’t coined this as the second book in a series? This book follows The Bang Over with many of the same characters, taking place in the same Maine costal town. The male lead in this story Shepard Strong is the drummer in the band that the male lead in the first book The Bangover Colin was the lead singer in. The female lead in this story is Bridget Lawrence, younger sister of Kirby, the female lead in The Bangover. Additionally two of the more prominent secondary c ...more
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Star!

Where does Lili come up with this stuff? I mean that title y'all... brilliant alone and absolutely hilarious and so dang fitting in every way... oh and eye catching like crazy. I mean y'all, BANG THEORY! LOL!!!! Plus the hottie up there? Yum!!

Well good freaking news! Bang Theory lived up to the hype I built up for it (I mean did you read that blurb?!) and then some in this fun, steamy, refreshing new romcom. Bang Theory was packed with heart, heat, and one unforgettable.. unputdownable jo
Cee Cee Houston
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Best 'friends to lovers' rom/com ever.

Bang Theory is the second book in this new series of standalones by Lili Valente. Set once again in Hidden Kill Bay, Bang Theory is Shepherd Strong and Bridget Lawrence’s story. Shep is the drummer with rock band Lips On Fire and Bridget is Kirby’s little sister. Colin and Kirby were the stars of the first book The Bangover.
Bridge and Shep have known each other since they were kids and have been crushing on each other almost as long, only neither of them wer
J♤Đ£
Nov 12, 2019 rated it did not like it
Nope

I got so bored. Found myself skimming, skipping, and unable to focus. Just not a good book for me. Sorry not sorry.
Judy Miracle
Jan 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-reads
This is book 2 in the Bangover series. Each book can be read as a standalone.

The Bang Theory is Shep and Bridget's story. These two have been friends since they were kids. Shep is a hot shot drummer while Bridget owns a B&B in their home town.

Bridget asks Shep for help in the men department and goes to catch a guys attention. The only downfall is that they have both been crushing on one another for a long time now. Can they keep their feelings a secret and get through these "lessons" or will it
Liz
Dec 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Long time friends, these two need to figure out that they can only be with each other. And also, there's a crazy lady stalker in the mix.
Jules
Dec 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love a good bit of friends to lovers romance, and this community has snuck into my heart.
Jessica
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: borrow-ku, read-2019
I don't think I should have read this immediately after the first book. While I liked Bridget and Shep more than Colin and Kirby, it was a very similar set up as the previous book, best friends to lovers, and re-reading the blurb now it doesn't make a ton of sense with what actually happened in the book. There was more drama right in the clutch, very similar as well to the previous book, but at least this one had more of the comedy part of rom-com, right off the bat in the first paragraph.
BookAddict
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All's fair in love and spreadsheets especially for Bridget Lawrence who feels woefully inept in the relationship department. She decides her best friend, Shep, is the perfect lab partner for her love experiment, and her first act of wooing includes the aforementioned spreadsheet and a white board presentation. Yes, she's a little awkward, but it's nothing her bearded bestie can’t work with.

Bridget and Shep have quite the entertaining story, mostly because they get in their own way. Bridget tries
Tami Talbert
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bang Theory is Lili Valente’s newest rom-com release and definitely one you don’t want to miss. I honestly can’t remember the last time I finished a book in less than 48 hours, but Shep and Bridget’s story was so entertaining I didn’t want to put it down. Their tale is one of best friends to lovers which kept my undivided attention from beginning to end. Once again, Ms. Valente delivers fun characters, witty banter, sexy escapades and a bit of suspense. The connection shared between Shep and Bri ...more
Veronica Kinsey
Limecello
Mar 03, 2020 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020
Yikes.

So - I had this book on a different device that I'm not around much and don't use much (obviously) - but also the beginning is kinda draggy - noticing that about this series, rather, TBH.

That being said though - Bridget and Shep are so perfect for each other. Shep is SO DARLING - what a marshmallow in a beastly hot body <3

Also when the action starts DAMN does it get crazy. O_O I was again surprised, which I always like.
Looking forward to the next book.

I kinda wish though things had been
Amy
Jun 12, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love this series! The Bang Theory is another fun book in the Bangover series. This book features Bridget and Shep. I just knew there was something between these two in the first book!!

Bridget and Shep are basically best friends and each one has a crush on the other but have kept those feelings to themselves. When Bridget asks Shep for his help with the opposite sex, they find it hard to keep the feelings a secret.

Bridget was such a sweetheart and Shep was the sexy, nice guy. They were perfect
Mickey
Feb 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
SUPER ENTERTAINING!

I feel like I'm playing the game "Never have I ever," and my answer would be laughed so hard I gave myself a headache while reading this novel. Bang Theory by Lili Valente has to be one of the craziest stories ever told. The premise is fairly standard, friends to lovers and all the awkwardness that comes with it. What makes this book so different are the characters: sexy, but charming Shep, and other worldly and quirky Bridget. No one is quite like Bridget, she just has to be
Suzana
Jul 31, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, favorites, humor
This is another super cute book by Lili Valente. I loved it. It kept my attention from the start. Bridget is Kirby's little sister and Shep and Bridget have been best friends forever. After one frunken night together something shifted between them. They started seeing each other in a different light and new feelings emerged. They need to adapt to the new dynamic between them. Bridget and Shep are amazing. They have an undeniable chemistry, flirty, witty banter; steamy heat with UST and tension. ...more
Susan McClintock
Jan 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is a cute friends to lovers romance. Bridget is painfully shy and inexperienced. After a pot falls on her head, knocking her out, she has a dream/hallucination where she realizes that she needs to come up with an experiment to help her with men. She comes up with her “Bang-Theory” and enlists her Rockstar BFF Shep. Shep says no initially, but of course relents. This was a cute book overall, but I felt like the love story was cut short because of the stalker sub-plot. If you like light RomCo ...more
Krys
Aug 06, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: could-not-finish
102 pages into a book titled The Bang Theory AND THERE HASN’T BEEN ANY BANGING! I’m not that sex crazed, but if the book hasn’t gotten into the meat of it’s central plot by page 50, there’s something wrong. They have spent this entire 100-some-odd-pages bantering, and she goes into her head a lot. It’s not interesting. I kept hoping and hoping that they’d friggen get on with it. But no. Where I stopped they were discussing their friends with bennies plans. FINALLY. However, the writing style its ...more
laura robinson
Dec 20, 2019 rated it did not like it
Unbelievable Storyline and Ridiculous Characters

Sorry I suffered through this painful kaleidoscope of a storyline and could not find any enjoyment. I couldn't root for the heroine or the hero. Even the villain got on my nerves. I think someone should have taken the skittles and red bull away from the author after chapter one. It was like Chaos and Loki had a mind melt but more melt then mind. Sorry
Hayley
Lili Valente is quickly becoming a one click audio author for me. Her stories are engaging, humorous and quirky and definitely fiery. This story features a hero who is over the moon for the heroine from the outset and it is so sweet to watch. On top of all of that she is a fantastic narrator bringing her story to life in my ears. Definitely recommend this book when you're in the mood for something a little quirky.
Elle Joraco
Jan 03, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good story

I really liked getting to read Bridget's story. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was that I expected it to be funny like the first one but other than the dildo stuff at the beginning I wouldn't say it was a funny book. It was still a cute story though. Looking forward to reading about Theo and Cutter
Rachel
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Bridget and Shep are a very unlikely couple but that's what makes this romance all the sweeter when they do manage to overcome their hangups and obstacles.

I'm loving the 'bang' series by Lili Valente, there's the perfect amount of chemistry to plot, to keep the stories bubbling along at a great pace.

Can't wait for the next book
Angela's Book Addiction
Bang Theory by Lili Valente is a contemporary, friends-to-lovers, suspenseful romantic comedy told in first person, dual POV. It is the second book in The Bangover series and can be read as a standalone. It tells the love story between B&B manager, Bridget, and rock star, Shep, who we met in book one.

Bridget is inexperienced in relationships but thinks she may have figured out the key to success - a scientific formula that she calls bang theory. And who better to experiment with than her hot, be
Donna Foster
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Well I just fell in love with an other author!

Just loved this book, now I have to get the first one because this one was just that good. Shep is right drummers are always in the back not getting noticed as much.
Maribeth
Jan 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
It was a cute story. I was a little confused at the beginning, but I like where it went overall. The word schlong was used a couple too many times, but I'm happy it was used more to talk about a dildo rather than a male appendage....I hate that!!
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Humbugged (Happy Cat, #4)
  • Hitched (Happy Cat, #3)
  • Liar, Liar, Hearts on Fire (Bro Code #3)
  • Hammered (Happy Cat, #2)
  • Jock Blocked (Copper Valley Fireballs #1)
  • Crazy for Loving You (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Wild Open Hearts (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Real Fake Love (Copper Valley Fireballs #2)
  • The Mogul and the Muscle (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • Love According to Science
  • Sex and Other Shiny Objects (Boyfriend Material #2)
  • Hosed (Happy Cat, #1)
  • Sugared (Misfit Brides, #4)
  • Billionaire With Benefits (Make Her Mine, #2)
  • Blissed (Misfit Brides, #1)
  • Master Baker
  • Spiced (Misfit Brides, #6)
  • Unhitched (Misfit Brides, #7)
Lili Valente has slept under the stars in Greece, eaten dinner at midnight with French men who couldn't be trusted to keep their mouths on their food, and walked alone through Munich's red light district after dark and lived to tell the tale.

These days you can find her writing in a tent beside the sea, drinking coconut water and thinking delightfully dirty thoughts.

Visit her at www.lilivalente.com

The Bangover (6 books)
  • Friends with Bang-ifits (The Bangover #0.5)
  • The Bangover (The Bangover #1)
  • Enemies with Bang-ifits (The Bangover #2.5)
  • Bang on Loosely (The Bangover #3)
  • The Rock Star's Baby Bargain