Start by marking “Home for Holly” as Want to Read:
Home for Holly

Home for Holly

Holly Jacobs was heart-broken. She thought her highschool sweetheart, Kevin, would be with her forever. But then, after announcing he’d joined the Army, Kevin unexpectedly broke it off with her, and it wasn’t pretty. So when news leaks out that Kevin is back in town, Holly is determined not to let it bother her, but when they meet again for the first time in six years, the ...more
Published December 2nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Home for Holly, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Home for Holly

Start your review of Home for Holly
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

When Ava hears her high school sweetheart is back in town, she's not thrilled. After all, he left her with a broken heart and never bothered contacting her again. But, as she finds when invited to his mother's party, their chemistry is still there. Perhaps she can get him out of her system and enjoy a few weeks of fun before he ships back out again.

Or perhaps not because her heart is still his. Will he break it again when he leaves and doesn't look back?

While sweet and spicy, Home for Holly is
Breen Rdz
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

“Home for Holly was the kind of book that made made me remember why second chances exists. I remember someone once told me a quote of a famous person whom I can’t remember but that person said that second chances exists because we weren’t ready when the first time. So deep words and I absolutely loved them. This quote defines with so much precision the center of this story. Sometimes, no matter how much effort we put, things weren’t supposed to happened.

I laugh, cried and fell in love with this
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Home for Holly is a story which stars Holly Jacobs, who has come home for Christmas. However, what she didn't expect was her high school love, Kevin Jacobs, to be there as well. See, he enlisted in the military, then broke it off with Holly, breaking her heart. Now 6 years later, he's back home, and the sparks are flying everywhere. This story was next level HOT, like steam coming out of my kindle HOT, and I couldn't get enough. Making it even better is the new to me author, Ava Night, actually ...more
Destiny Constantin
*I received an advanced review copy of this book on Reedsy Discovery for my honest review.*

Home for Holly is a sweet, contemporary, and erotic romance short story that's perfect for the holiday season. Holly Jacobs and Kevin Murphy are reunited after six years when both of them come home for the holidays. Holly and Kevin are high school sweethearts and broke-up when Kevin enlisted in the military. He broke her heart, but he didn't want to go through a long-distance relationship or get a letter
Natalie Painter Freese
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Finally, a steamy romance that IS STEAMY. I even blushed a little. A lot of story and steam is packed into this novella. Kevin has a mom that is throwing a huge holiday party to celebrate her son coming home and the girl he left behind for life in the military is there. Now that Holly is older and wiser, she understands and lets her guard down. But she hasn't been home wasting away waiting for him. Strong characters with steam and HEA that romance lovers love.
Mandy Barnes
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
They say if you love someone let it go and if it comes back to you then its meant to be.

In the case of Kevin Murphy and Holly Jacobs high school sweethearts, their love was a bright flame then, one is let go and the other isn’t sure why. They thought they had the forever kind of love. Can Kevin and Holly rekindle the old flames they spared so bright while they find themselves again?

Ava night is a new to me author and i loved this short little read that was full of passion.
Cassie Ashford
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was ok
This book had a storyline that could have been really amazing but it just didn't click for me. I felt no connection between Holly and Kevin. I know it was a novella but it felt so rushed that I was getting confused on the timeline. This is no diss by any means towards the author. The book just didn't connect with me and that happens time to time for everyone.
Wendy Livingstone
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the 1st on a new series of holiday specials and Holly and Kevin’s story is a sweet, steamy, and quick read 2nd chance romance. I recommend for all.
Christina Roland
Jan 05, 2020
Darron L
is currently reading it
Dec 31, 2019

• His Candy Cane: A Holiday Bad Boy Romance (Sweet Treats Book 1)
  • My Brother's Wife: Dane & Candy
  • My Brother's Wife: Aiden & Dixie
  • My Brother's Wife: The Complete Series
  • Reluctant to Love
  • Exposed (Kingdoms of Sin, #2)
  • Spark (Web of Desire, #1)
  • Whatever It Takes
  • The Dragon Princess and the Pea
  • Broken Dreams (Broken Promises #1)
  • Until Kayla
  • If You Give A Jerk A Gingerbread (Reindeer Falls, #2)
  • Until Mallory
  • Saving Barrette
  • Mantrum
  • Counter To My Intelligence (The Heroes of The Dixie Wardens MC, #7)
  • Aaron's Heart (Lake Hope #2)
  • Beauty and the Badge (Charlotte's Cove #1)