Start by marking “Reforming Kent (The Kennedy Boys, #10)” as Want to Read:
Reforming Kent (The Kennedy Boys, #10)

Reforming Kent

(The Kennedy Boys #10)

An angsty, emotional new adult romance from USA Today bestseller Siobhan Davis. Stand-alone with an HEA and no cliff-hanger.

Kent
Rogue. Troublemaker. Bad Boy. Delinquent.
Everyone thinks they know who I am, but they know nothing.
And that's how I prefer it.
Keeping my demons under lock and key is my only survival tactic.
Until a gorgeous feisty bartender enters my life, turn
Published October 23rd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Reforming Kent, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reforming Kent

Start your review of Reforming Kent (The Kennedy Boys, #10)
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️

Story/Plot: 📕📗📘📔📙
World building: 🌎🌏🌍🌎🌎
Character development: 👤👤👤👤👤

The setting: Mattapan, Boston, Harvard Law School

The Hero(s): Kent Kennedy – His family is famous and he is a playboy with issues. He is serious about school during the week, but parties like there is no tomorrow on the weekends. He does drugs and gets wasted every weekend and goes home with different girls every all the time.

The heroine: Presley – a b
Siobhan Davis
Jul 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
LIVE and available now to download for free in kindle unlimited.

Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2mvtomG
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2luXmXS
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2kYXQ8v
Amazon AUS: https://amzn.to/2lid8p3
Worldwide: https://smarturl.it/ReformingKent
Abstract  ♥ Books

ALL MY REVIEWS CAN BE FOUND ON MY BLOG: ABSTRACT BOOKS

line

'Reforming Kent' is the last book of the Kennedy Brothers series by the best selling author Siobhan Davis. I really never thought I'd say this , but it's official, Kent's my favourite now!😂

Right from the beginning of this series, Kent was the character that Intrigued us the most. His explosive behaviour , along with his very rare vulnerable moments just drew me towards him and His book became my most anticipated read! We all had guessed that
Siobhan
Jan 29, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: to-buy
Even the detail of who is NOT the forever love teases me too much.
Keri Loves Books
An unforgettable and emotional love story with the perfect send off as we say goodbye to our favorite family. She saved the best for last! This story is a whirlwind of emotion from angst to heartbreak...I felt it all! I never thought Kyler would be knocked out of the top spot, but Kent quickly stole my heart with his vulnerability and his incredible strength to overcome.

This story is truly a journey. From falling in love for the very first time to acknowledging the pain and hurt from the past, t
ABookLover73
Oct 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2020, arc
Review coming soon
The Romantic Rush Blog
FEELINGS. I’m overcome by them- stunned and raw. Siobhan has saved the most challenging, most harrowing, most complicated Kennedy story for last- this one may have hurt the most, but it is also the most rewarding. The hardest to like Kennedy is somehow the easiest to love.

These Kennedy men and their loves have been THROUGH IT. But no one, perhaps, as much as Kent. His story is unexpected, emotional, riveting, and haunting. This book will rock you- unsettle you, but it will also move you. Becaus
Juliana
Oct 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 stars

ARC provided for an honest review.

description

"You're so beautiful... and i'm the luckiest asshole on the planet."

Reforming Kent is the final book in The Kennedy Books series. This was a great payoff to Kent's journey and what little we found out about him in the previous books. It really was a satisfying and beautiful ending to this story.

Kent&Presley were wonderful and i'm so happy we finally got to see Kent fall in love. I have been waiting forever and it didn't disappoint. But the romance was
Dali
Siobhan Davis brings her Kennedy Boys series to an epic end.

For years, heartbreaker bad boy Kent Kennedy has created a dark and destructive persona that woman can’t seem to resist except for the spirited bartender who’s mesmerized him. Kent is determined to break down her walls of resistance, but he didn’t expect his would come crumbling down as well.
“This woman owns me. Body, heart, and soul. The realization I love her almost knocks me off my feet.”

Graduate student by day and bartende
Sophie Ruthven
Wow!!!
What a fantastic way to wrap up an amazing series.
This book alone proves why this author will always be one of my favourites. She certainly doesn't shy away from the tough subjects that's for sure.
This book may be a rough read for some but I applaud the author for handling a taboo subject with the respect and dignity deserved.
No one should hide or struggle alone.
If anything is to be taken from this book, it's to make sure those around you know they have a safe space to reach out to, and
Heather 'Confessions Of A Bibliophile' Creighton

❝Give me your truths, Kent. Even if those truths hurt. At least it will be real.❞
Talk about saving the best for last… my troubled, bad boy, black sheep’s story is finally here! 😍😱

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 𝟔/𝟓 𝑂𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑅𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔: Reforming Kent , book number TEN of the Kennedy Boys Series, and the long-awaited and HIGHLY anticipated conclusion to the series that made me fall in love with Siobhan Davis’s writing. Although Reforming Kent IS a standalone, I absolutely recommend reading the rest of
meghann
Oct 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
I have loved every single book in this series, and I cannot believe it is over. The Kennedy boys and the amazing ones they love have been everything. Kent was a tough one for me in the previous books as he was always hurting those around him the worst ways. His actions were deplorable, and I just really needed to know why he was so destructive towards himself and others. I knew this would be one of the toughest books in the series in terms of past trauma, but it was also really beautiful to see ...more
Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer*
This was my first book by this author! I had no idea who the Kennedy Boys were, but I jumped right in anyways because I love angst and I've heard this author had it in spades.

Blown away! Kent... seems like and arsehole, acts like an arsehole, ... and a manwhore. But he's broken, he has a past and he's trying to escape - mostly from himself. And Presley... a hard working girl who knows what she wants. She, too, has a past, but she was blind to everything. When she discovers the truth, her whole w
Amara
Feb 18, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I’m guessing his girl is going to be Melissa? She did have a crush on him at one time...
Courtney
Shelves: arc
WOW. This book was so much more emotional than I anticipated. I am truly at a loss for words on this one. I am going to have a book hangover after this.

Reforming Kent is the tenth and finally book in the Kennedy Boys series. It may be a standalone, but I HIGHLY, HIGHLY urge readers to read these books in order.

I honestly have no idea what to say. Siobhan ripped me open with Kent's story and my heart is flayed. The emotions she rocked me with are powerful and have left me breathless. To say I am
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
This is a book that I wish I could wipe from my memory and read it all again for the first time! GAHHHH S Davis has me all up in my feelings after finishing this fantastic series finale of the Kennedy Boys. I'm sad. I'm in awe. I'm heartbroken. All while my heart is full of love and happiness for all of these characters and brothers. I'm so not ready to say goodbye to them, but this author wrote the perfect ending for this family, and especially for Kent.

Truth - I started this series with Keven
Maria S.
Oct 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a trip that was!
Kent and Presley's relationship brought out all kinds of emotions in me. Kent, is a straight-A student but on the weekends he parties like there's no tomorrow! And everything changes when he meets Presley one night while he is trying to get drunk. Not being able to get her out of his mind, he goes all out in trying to win her over.
I loved how in love Kent and Presley were with one another. I loved how they always put their relationship first. I loved how both of them wante
Laura G/ _page.turner
Oct 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Holy. Crap.

I am just speechless right now! How am I expected to put into words what a moving, emotional, heartbreakingly beautiful story Kent and Presley have???

I have always loved the Kennedy family, I have. Truly. The drama that tags along with them wherever they go is my favorite and though they’ve all had such obstacles to overcome, my love for them has never dimmed. But oh, my boy Kent. He has been my favorite since day one. I mean, how could you not love him? He’s brash, rude, and very una
Myndi
Oct 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
While I'm incredibly sad to see the ending of the Kennedy Boys series, I couldn't have asked for a better finale. Kent's story is emotional and, at times, difficult to get through, but it's one all of us Kennedy fans have been eager to get our hands on. Why does Kent act the way that he does? What is his problem with Keaton? And will he ever find love and settle down? All of these questions have been racing around our heads since the beginning and now we get a chance to see if they will be answe ...more
Jasmine
Oct 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy hell of a book hangover.
Holee crap.
Holy everything.

First off let me just say how it saddens me to be writing the final review for a Kennedy boys story. I have loved them since the beginning and I’m not ready to say goodbye.

I knew there was a reason Siobhan Davis saved Kent’s story for last and it’s because she knew it was going to be a whopper of a story. One that will leave your jaw on the floor along with your heart and emotions tattered and ruined in the best of ways.

Reforming Kent fina
Babbling Chatter  Reads
Early on and already Kent Kennedy is gradually breaking down my walls about THIS brother. Ahhhhh the feels 😭🥰🤪 were sooo strong on this one! I’m taking in all that I read. I’m still in a daze. Soooo good! I cannot believe this is the end!

Kent is the one always in trouble. His actions has gotten him into many messes and has a reputation on on being an cocky a##h&*e. As we gotten to know him throughout the series he has always kept us intrigued with his shenanigans. Gosh let me just say that this
Christina Szczepan-santos
Everytime I read a new Siobhan book, I think.....she can't possibly top the past ones. Yet, she does every.single.time.

This book is very bittersweet, it's the end of the series.

I love had very mixed emotions over Kent. Siobhan took those emotions, flipped them and made me fall absolutely in love.

Kent's love interest, is absolute perfection, I absolutely love her.

Siobhan outdid herself, definitely a top 5 read of 2020.
Sharon Brown
Oct 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Omg what a finale, I've waited for so long for Kents story and this was so worth the wait, Kents story was beautifully written and told , sometimes incredibly hard to read but it so very very worth it he made me laugh cry and totally fall in love im just so sad its over !!
❁ Bee ❁
Oct 23, 2020 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gritty
TW

I'm pissed. This was a decent book until the author got GRATUITOUS with the sexual assault(S) YES I SAID PLURAL descriptions. It's just tacky and too much. And I think I'm going to need to take a break from this author because this book was probably one of the few books that's caused me to feel this way.

BUT I DIGRESS: She's a good author, but I'm just exhausted by her constant excessive depictions of sexual assault. I'm in no way shading her!
Jody
Well readers, it all comes down to this! The rollercoaster lives of The Kennedy Boys series comes to an end with this tenth installment that packs yet another emotional wallop as the youngest of the triplets finally gets the attention he deserves in this story of opposites attracting. Add in dealing with a past riddled with pain and you end up with a hero who's been torturing himself through nine previous books, one who finally finds some healing and a richly rewarding HEA by the turn of the fin ...more
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon AU

Presley's not impressed by the drunk guy in the bar where she works. She's noticed him going home with a different woman every night, and she's not about to get involved with a guy like that who will just break her heart. But Kent sees her disinterest as something to pique his interest, something to challenge him, and he's more than enough interesed in her to make up for her seeming lack of interest in him. Will the playboy with issues get the
PP's Bookshelf
Oct 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I honestly cannot stop the tears as I finish Reforming Kent. My heart is so overwhelmed with intense emotions and it's overflowing. Siobhan Davis saved the best for the last for sure. She dragged me through emotional hell, broke me and then put me back together. What an epic, inspiring and riveting saga of redemption , resurrection and finding true love.

Kent Kennedy has been always labelled as the black sheep of the famous Kennedy family. Reckless. Careless. Volatile. But he is trying to start f
Nov 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Siobhan Davis reveals the heartbreaking torment of the Kennedy family black sheep, Kent, in Reforming Kent for a powerful story that will leave no question unanswered and no secret left hidden.

In her Kennedy series finale Siobhan Davis delved into one of her most enigmatic characters, Kent Kennedy, for an incredibly dark and poignant story. Kent, cocky and surly on a regular basis, made defiant and inappropriate his MO. Despite his rebellious attitude this author always managed to find a way to
Kari Wicked Reads & Dreams
I have been waiting for this book! I thought that each Kennedy was the one. But none of them hold a candle to Kent. When a book can provoke so many tears, smiles and warm feelings, you know it’s a Top Read for the year.

There’s no denying how dangerous Kent is. To himself and others. To me. Because he radiates this dark, destructive energy that is as alarming as it is appealing.

I need a bit to sort out my feelings. I’m destroyed after finishing this not even five minutes ago. Siobhan definitely

• Ride or Die (Rejects Paradise #4)
  • Corrupt My Mind (North Haven University, #1)
  • The Billionaire Boss Next Door
  • Four Day Fling
  • Work in Progress (Red Lipstick Coalition, #3)
  • The Do-Over
  • You Don't Have to Say You Love Me
  • Lev (Shot Callers, #1)
  • The Naked Truth
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
  • Finding His Mark (Stealth Ops, #1)
  • Whispers From The Dead (The Veil Diaries, #4)
  • When the Dead Come Home (The Veil Diaries, #8)
  • Secrets From the Grave (The Veil Diaries, #6)
  • Perfectly Adequate
  • When Evil Comes To Play (The Veil Diaries, #5)
  • When To Fear The Living (The Veil Diaries, #3)
  • When the Dead Come A Knockin' (The Veil Diaries, #2)
Subscribe to my romance newsletter to read a free ebook plus exclusive bonus scenes. http://eepurl.com/dl4l5v

USA Today bestselling author Siobhan Davis writes emotionally intense young adult and new adult fiction with swoon-worthy romance, complex characters, and tons of unexpected plot twists and turns that will have you flipping the pages beyond bedtime!

Siobhan’s family will tell you she’s a li

The Kennedy Boys (10 books)
  • Finding Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #1)
  • Losing Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #2)
  • Keeping Kyler (The Kennedy Boys, #3)
  • Loving Kalvin (The Kennedy Boys, #4)
  • Saving Brad (The Kennedy Boys, #5)
  • Seducing Kaden (The Kennedy Boys, #6)
  • Forgiving Keven
  • Releasing Keanu (The Kennedy Boys #8)
  • Adoring Keaton (The Kennedy Boys, #9)