Start by marking “Shiloh's Second Chance: A sweet cowboy romance” as Want to Read:
Shiloh's Second Chance: A sweet cowboy romance

Shiloh's Second Chance: A sweet cowboy romance

Rebecca Brown finds a paint gelding at an auction and brings him home in spite of the warnings of Dusty Chandlers, a cowboy with a past. But when Rebecca forges a connection with the horse, Dusty's admiration for her grows, and it seems there are enough second chances to go around. Or so she hopes.

Note: This story was previously published in the anthology Starting Over,
Kindle Edition
Published September 24th 2019 by Charmed Chicken Media

To ask other readers questions about Shiloh's Second Chance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shiloh's Second Chance

Start your review of Shiloh's Second Chance: A sweet cowboy romance
Marilyn Burrows
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I cried when she was describing Dhilogs condition. How can anyone be cruel to anything or anyone? Thankfully th e story is filled with patience and love and HEA
MaryEllen
Oct 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a fast-paced short story. The attraction is immediate.
Their admiration and understanding grows rather quickly.

We don't get a HEA, but it's on the horizon.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Nov 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book! It was fast paced and flowed nicely. The turn of events were done beautifully and the ending was terrific!

KL Cassanello
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The author's letter at the beginning of the book is beautiful and so touching, as is this story. Rebecca buys a troubled horse at an auction. Dusty trailers Shiloh to Rebecca's property, and she begins to work with the horse, slowly to gain his trust, and she and Dusty start dating. This is a really nice story of learning to trust. The only thing I'd like different is that it was too short - it was over just when it got going. I think that this might be due to the fact that the author picked up ...more
Liz
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a sweet clean romance. Rebecca went to the auction to buy herself a horse. What she found was an abused paint. No one thought he was worth anything. But Rebecca saw his potential. Dusty saw her looking at the paint and warned her that it would be hard to win his trust but offered to deliver the horse if she bought him. She agreed to both buy him and for Dusty to deliver him. He asked her out to dinner and then again to his home. This is a sweet romance.

I received a free copy of this book
Jeanne Richardson
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 4th book I've read written by Mary Kit Casleto; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between the characters.

Sandy
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A second chance for one than one.
Rebecca is at a horse auction and pick-up an abused animal. Earlier in the day, she met a man who would haul the horse to her ranch. Dusty brings Shiloh to Rebecca and ends up with a date. Dusty’s daughter did not care for Rebecca dating her father. This was an enjoying read I like the characters and the storyline. I loved that she rescued the horse. I did receive a free copy of this book and voluntarily chose to review it.
Molly
Oct 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
When she met the paint horse she knew she would call Shiloh, it was clear that he had lived a difficult life.

An opinionated young girl and a handsome cowboy came into her life that day too. Not only did she face an opportunity to help heal the heart and body of a beautiful horse, the cowboy and the nurse found chances for healing themselves.

Sweet second chance romance.

Kristi
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have easily fallen in love with work of this author. Mary does a fantastic job writing each story so it grabs the reader's attention and keeps it until the last page. The characters are wonderful and will quickly feel like family. Definitely an enjoyable read you won't want to put down.

Robyn
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rebecca buys an abused horse at an auction. While she was there she meets Dusty and his daughter. Dusty provides the transport for Rebecca to get her new purchase home. They go on a date, but Dusty's daughter isn't impressed.

This is a lovely short story with a sweet romance.

Betty Reynolds
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is a beautiful love story! An abused horse gets a second chance with a loving woman, and so does a cowboy who believes he has lost his last chance for love.

Barbara
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A well written story that I was not putting down until I finished reading it, I enjoyed reading this book. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Tayra Sanders
Oct 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Well written and entertaining. I enjoyed reading this book. This is my voluntarily review of this good book.
Savannah
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The book had me wanting more from this author. The cover art is beautiful. The characters are wonderful. This author is new to me. I would read more from the author.
Sara
Schreba
Feb 14, 2021
Elizabeth Lacey
Feb 15, 2021

• Rock My World (Tough Love Series)
  • Laundry Day
  • Overlord (Alpha Lords #2)
  • Fight for You (A Warrior for Her, #1)
  • Love on the Ice
  • Bailey's Little Adventure
  • Risking Everything: A Steamy Anthology of First Responders
  • Curves to Die For
  • The Knuckleball (Boys of Summer, #4)
  • Straddling States (Western Valley Love, #1)
  • Something Beautiful (Her Protector, #1)
  • Love Comes for the Cowboy (Love Stories from Magnolia Grove #4)
  • The Secret
  • 'Twas the Kiss Before Christmas (Christmas Mountain, #4)
  • Her Apple Delight (Man Card #10)
  • Wyoming Sundown (The McAllister Brothers Book 3)
  • Loveable Rogue (SAS Rogue Unit #3)
  • Josh's Fake Fiancee (Military Men 5)
Mary Kit Caelsto never grew out of the phase of being a "horse crazy girl". Though she's now over 40, she's finally fulfilling her dream of writing equestrian books for others who haven't grown out of being "horse crazy". She lives in the Ozarks with her four very spoiled and very opinionated horses, as well as a large flock of poultry and enough cats to qualify her as a crazy cat lady. Her husban ...more

News & Interviews

Ciannon Smart has been holed up in her England home since the pandemic began a year ago, but by no means has she been idle. She’s been on...