Start by marking “Where Love Lives (Maplewood Falls, #2)” as Want to Read:
Where Love Lives (Maplewood Falls, #2)

Where Love Lives (Maplewood Falls, #2)

I’ve never had a place to call home.
Growing up in foster care, I learned not to get attached.
The day Easton Chadwick walks into my life, my sense of self-preservation falls by the wayside.
When I’m in his arms, it’s easy to believe in the fairy tale. Then, tragedy strikes, serving as a soul-crushing reminder that nothing lasts forever.
Suffocated by fear, I pack my bags,
Published January 23rd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Where Love Lives, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where Love Lives

Start your review of Where Love Lives (Maplewood Falls, #2)
Wendy *cr8zysockbookblock*
Shelves: arcs

Y’all prepare your hearts! K. Street is about to put it through the tumble dryer with this one. Easton and Molly’s story is heartbreakingly real and poignantly perfect. It will give you goosebumps, bring you tears of joy, heartache and fear and happiness and hope!

Molly is beautifully broken. Shattered by a tragic past that she has been unable to over come up until now. She had it all with Easton, but in a pre-emptive move of self-preservation she runs, leaving him devastated,
 Leo (Queen of the Rants)
Whether it was minutes, hours, days or months he did NOT wait to bury himself in OWs.
He was an asshole. Yes, she did pushed him away, broke up with him without any explanation, left town without saying good bye so I guess he didn’t owed her any loyalty but, come on if she was celibate why can’t he be too? Why is always the woman who has to remain celibate while hero sleeps his way through?

I wasn’t self-destructive enough to drown myself in a bottle. Instead, I used other women as a
Dilek VT
She has severe abandonment issues so she leaves the man she loves and who loves her back TWICE.

When she comes back to tell him she is PREGNANT, he is so pissed that he doesn't even want to listen to what she will say. He just slams the door on her face. He learns it later from a friend when she is hospitalized.

This book sounds like a mess and it is very frustrating for me on so many levels. So not my cuppa.

P.S. As for celibacy issues during the separation, she doesn't sleep with anyone else but
Kristi
5 This man Stars!!!

Oh how I do love K Street
When I read her books I get all the feels! This book was no different! I was sick and heartbroken for the 10year old Molly in the prologue. I was all hot in the nether region when Molly and Easton reconnected in Atlanta and then I felt every emotion under the sun for the rest of the book!

Molly had the most horrible childhood growing up in the foster care system it’s a thousand wonders she turned out the way she did. She picked herself up, went to
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
I went through so many tissues reading this. K. Street you have gone beyond all expectations and absolutely blown me away with the beauty that is Where Love Lives! This story is a true emotional journey. There’s heartbreak and healing. There’s passion and fire. There’s emotional blows that will know you off your feet. But bigger than all of that there is so much love in the pages of Molly and Easton’s story you’ll be left breathless.
I was already in love with K. Street’s writing, but this book
Nancy Metsch
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
K Street never disappoints me!!!
My review will not do this book justice, but I will try.
This book is beautiful. It has all the feels. What I loved about The main charterers was how they were always protecting their hearts. Learning how to trust each and being able to let go of the past.
The thing I learned from this book is that a parents love is something that is given to a child openly. There should never be a doubt in a child's mind about their parents love
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wed met the lovelorn and forlorn Easton Chadwick in Where Forever Ends and I was curious about their back story. Well..Here it is!
Molly suffers from severe abandonment issues. Being a self confessed Emotionally stunted person, Her tendency to quit and run when you're ahead, has cost her the love of her life..TWICE! She's repeatedly hurt Easton and I found her unfair at that point

description

“Girl, you didn’t break his heart. This isn’t high school.
You ripped his heart out of his damn chest with your bare
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•

Molly grew up in the foster care system and has never felt like she belongs, anywhere. When she gets a job working in Maplewood Falls for Easton Chadwick she finally lets her walls down a bit. When she begins dating Easton they come down a little bit more. Easton can see a future with Molly and that scares her. She knows that being a wife and mother are not on the cards for someone like her.

Easton really thought he had found the girl of his dreams when he met Molly but he was blind
Shannon
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Where Love Lives is an emotional story of second chances and working through past heartaches in order to heal and find happiness.

Easton and Molly were madly in love and planning a future, until Molly essentially got cold feet based on issues from her past and walked away before she could get hurt. When Molly and Easton run into each other months later, alcohol, hormones and maybe a little bit of fate takes over, making it a night they will remember forever. But, their history is complicated,
Jenifer Briggs
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
K Street really knows how to write a heart wrenching love story, and Molly and Easton's story is no different.

I'll be honest and say I wasn't exactly thrilled that Molly was going to be the heroine in this book, especially with the way she broke Easton's heart when she up and left him without a word, but as soon as I started reading the prologue, I was immediately captivated and my heart just broke for Molly. To go through what she did, at such a young age, really put in perspective why she did
Lynn
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow... K Street gives such an emotional beautiful book in Where Love Lives! I loved Molly and Easton's story. It is one of growth and love and of real relationships! Molly had a bad childhood in foster care. The only person she trusts is her friend Paige. I love their friendship and how supportive they are of each other! Every girl needs a friendship like theirs!

Easton is a great guy who had fallen for Molly until she broke his heart because she ran and got scared. They re-connect one night in a
Tara Horowitch -Sexy Book Divas
This second chance romance was sweet and hits you with all the feels. The love between Easton and Molly was enjoyable to read will pull you right in. The battle of trying to live in the now and not the past is hard for them but the manage to do it and become better bc of it.
Laura Lee
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Where Love Lives (Maplewood Falls #2) is the second in the series of standalone inter-connected books by K. Street. Although described as a book you can read without reading book 1, I would highly recommend to read book 1 to get the full picture.

This book is Easton and Molly's story. What a story it was!

Easton is the perfect gentleman yet his heart is still fractured and at this point in his life, he just wants to get this plan approved and the building under construction! Dang customers who
2OCC Reviews
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gemma, marie
Marie’s Review

Each time I read a K. Street book, I fall in love with reading all over again. Her stories are the ones that draw you in and reignite the desire for that euphoria you get when you know that you have read something that will remain with you.

Where Love Lives is a second chance romance for Easton and Molly. The story is heartbreaking tale of a childhood that leaves Molly with devastating effects to how she lives her life and the relationships she choose to have. Easton was broken by
Skye Yanovsky
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Where Love Lives is the story of two people who are destined for great love, if only their fears and pride would get out of the way.
Molly is a former foster child who believes that no one will ever stay and who runs as soon as her heart starts to get involved. Unable and unwilling to face these demons she runs from Easton, breaking his heart in the process. Easton is a fiercely loyal man who loves with his whole heart. He’s kind, steadfast and caring. Yet when Molly breaks his heart with a
Whitney Wells
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
K Street strikes again

K Streets maplewood falls series is un-putdownable. Where love lives seriously has all the feels! Seriously I've devoured each book in a day!!
Melena Torretta
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Author K. Street weaves a wonderful tale in Where Love Lives, book two in her Maplewood Falls series.

Easton and Molly were introduced in book one and we get more of their story! Molly has her walls up as a result of a difficult childhood. She broke up with Easton while trying to guard her heart and ended up breaking his. Their second chance romance is emotional and I found myself drawn in by both the heartbreaking and joyous moments they experienced.

K. Street did a great job making interesting
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book I have read by this author and let me just tell you I am completely sold. The first book in the Maplewood Falls series was my first experience with this author and I fell in love with that book. I couldn't wait for this one to get here and let me tell you I was not disappointed in the least. Ms. Street has a way to pull you in and hold your heart hostage. Easton and Molly were characters I rooted for from the beginning. My heart broke for both Molly and Easton. I couldn't ...more
Sue Dayoub
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An Emotional Story with a surprising twist

Where Love Lives an emotional reads, it’ll have you rooting for a Hea.
Molly’s past has her running to leave before she’s left, ending her relationship with Easton hurts both of them but running into him one night a night filled with sex and breaking his heart again in the morning sets the stage that will change everything!
This is a story of facing yesterday so you can move forward, digging deep to learn and earn forgiveness and accepting all our faults.
DrivenbyBooks
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
*5 stars*
I've only recently discovered this author and I'm really loving her books. This story was also an emotional read 'cuz I really felt for what especially Molly has been through. I'd had to stop reading at times as I had tears in my eyes and blurred the lines. This book was definitely one of my favorites by the author so far and I can't wait to see what is next in store!

Molly hasn't had an easy life growing up in foster care and never really having a family who really cared for her. Now
Josephine
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Loved it! This is the second book in this series but can be read as a stand alone. The author brings feelings/angst across in a way I can't describe. There's a good story line and great characters. It's a love story with all kinds of issues and surprises. You won't be disappointed go read it when it comes out on 1/23
Reading with 2 book lovers
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Easton and Molly gave me all the feels. I devoured this story in a day. Highly recommend this story and author
Liz
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved the first book in the Maplewood Falls series by K. Street, Where Forever Ends, so I was so excited to read the second book, Where Love Lives, and let me tell you, I was not disappointed. Though this is the second book in the series, it can be read as a standalone, however, I highly recommend the first book. This time we get Easton’s story, Saylor’s brother from the first book and I just loved him.

When Easton meets Molly he just knows there is something there. But where Easton
Kathy Webber
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Molly and Easten’s story is amazing. What Molly went through as a child is heart breaking. When reading the book you can feel the feelings they both have for each other.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"Where Love Lives
Prepare to have Molly and Easton’s story pull at all you heart strings, and keep Kleenex handy.
One of my favorite genre’s, second chance romance. Be prepared for your emotions to get the best of you, I didn’t care for Molly in the beginning and what she put Easton through, but just know you will get your happy ending.
Get ready for a heartbreaking beautiful read, and keep your Kleenex handy.
"
Spunky N Sassy
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Lindsey's Review~~~~~~~~~~

Great Book

I was hooked on this book from the beginning and I couldn’t put it down. I hope there is another book to come.
Denise
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing book about second chances and letting go of the past in order to move forward towards the future. I absolutely loved Easton & Molly and their journey.
Ashley N Stephens

This was a heartwarming second chance story. Molly and Easton fight their way through secrets, broken hearts and a surprise that brings them back together. I loved that Easton came back for Molly and gave her the space she needed to heal herself so they could find themselves back together again . This story definitely gives hope to broken hearts.
Carole Rockey-Noy
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Easton and Molly’s story was difficult to read, but oh so beautiful There’s was a once in a lifetime kind of love that was sidetracked for a while. There were points in this book that I wanted to either shake or smack the crap out of both of them, but in the end, they got the HEA. You’ll get all the feels in this one. Yet another fantastic 5 star read K Street I want to live in Maplewood Falls! ...more
Hot KU Romance-Dani
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ohhh K. Street, the emotions!! This story was beautiful. It was a journey that perfectly unfolded through the pages.

The characters went through so much, they broke my heart but watching them overcome their past and come together was powerful and fulfilling.

Molly and Easton’s journey was tough but ohh so worth it. I can’t say enough about this amazing read! But I also won’t spoil a thing. Go ahead load this baby up and dive in. It’s one beautiful ride!!
« previous 1 3 next »
Romance Retreat: Secret Pregnancy and Second Chances 1 14 Jan 28, 2020 06:51PM

• I'm Yours
  • Unexpected Bond (Unexpected Arrivals #4)
  • This Is Forever (This is, #4)
  • Stone Hearts (Poplar Falls, #2)
  • Warrior Blue
  • Come Back for Me (Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • Just Getting Started (Fair Lakes #2)
  • Rebel Soul
  • Bad Alibi (Redemption #1)
  • The Guy on the Right (The Underdogs, #1)
  • Baiting Him (How to Catch an Alpha #2)
  • Rustic Hearts (Poplar Falls, #1)
  • Unexpectedly Yours
  • Love at The Bluebird
  • Release
  • Stay With Me (Hope Valley Book 5)
  • Now Or Never (Irresistible, #5)
  • Keeper
K. Street is a self-proclaimed super klutz with a penchant for Chucks and graphic tees. She has been making up stories since she was old enough to talk, and she began writing at the tender age of eleven. She resides in central Florida with her husband and daughter as well as a tiny menagerie of pets, including a dog, a cat, and a bearded dragon. K is a foodie with an affinity for coffee, peach ...more