Start by marking “The Hott Touch (The Touch Series #4)” as Want to Read:
The Hott Touch (The Touch Series #4)

The Hott Touch

(The Touch Series #4)

~ THE MOST ANTICIPATED BOOK IN THE TOUCH SERIES ~

Everyone adores ex-SEAL Maverick Hott, especially the ladies. That’s the way it’s always been. But he keeps things casual, so no one captures his heart. And no one gets hurt.

Most of all, him.

Then, there’s beautiful Carly Stone. His bestie since they were kids. The girl who breathed life back into him when tragedy
Published September 19th 2019 by SilverStone Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Hott Touch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Hott Touch

Start your review of The Hott Touch (The Touch Series #4)
Anne Baker
The Fixer, Always Alone

A 10 star read, compelling and absorbing from the minute you read that very first page, right through to the intriguing, suspenseful end! The characters are a force to be reckoned with! Honourable, loving, and kind with only the greater good in mind! They sacrifice their love and lives for one another! I smiled, I wept for the beautiful Harvard 6, brothers, friends, wives and lovers!
Maverick and Carly’s love shines through but both never want to sacrifice their
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
They are the best of friends and it was her that helped him when tragedy struck. They both have secrets and when his company comes under fire, she helps him by posing as his wife. They have an explosive chemistry but will he be able to keep her safe when she is caught up in the middle of the drama. This action packed story will tantalize your senses and keep you turning the pages for more! I voluntarily agreed to receive an ARC of this book for an honest review.
Fly Girl Wickedcoolflight blogger
Every time I think she’s out done herself, I’m eating my words. This one just blew me away. Her heros are so amazing and I just want one in my bed. In this one we get more of a taste of the paramilitary stuff she’s been alluding to in the other books with the super secret spy drones and stuff. Finally we are seeing why Maverick is the hottest of the group!!! It was worth the wait.

A friends to lovers romance, like no other, that keeps you guessing when they are finally going to admit it to one
Jin
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ashton "Maverick" Hott, handsome, cocky CEO of Thunderstrike, never got seriously injured until he last mission. His injuries brought his best friend Carly, best friend and his family to Germany while he was recovering. When Carly saw Maverick's injured body it brought all kinds of feelings to Carly. She couldn't lose him because she loved him.
Carly and Ash has been best friends ever since they were young. They always relied on each other and racquet ball buddies. Also Carly was really close to
Kelly DeMarco
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Big, boisterous, super sexy HOTT and sweet

The Hott Touch (Book 4 of The Touch Series) by Stoni Alexander is another wonderfully well written romance full of really great stuff. Danger, suspense, sensual delights, highs and lows, deep emotional connections and a battle of wills.
Ashton “Maverick” and Carly are long time friends who have ignored their love for one another for what would seem like too long, but maybe just the right amount of time.
With a little bit of help, in a variety of ways,
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
I have to agree with the Blurb's tagline - It has been the most anticipated book in The Touch series. Ash's story is here!!!! I love Ash (Maverick) and Carly! Their friendship is golden! There is so much that puts this story together and I loved riding the journey as the it unfolds.

The steamy scenes with make your device melt! Ash and Carly have a story to tell and believe me when I say you are in for a HOTT RIDE! There will be a few twists and turns, and a time or two you trying to uncover
Judy Miracle
Aug 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've been patiently waiting for this book!!! Finally Ash and Carly are here!!! I'm still at a loss on what to say about this book. Stoni will have you flipping page after page. I was hooked from the beginning all the way to the end. I could not get enough of these characters.

Ash and Carly have placed one another in the friend zone, but for completely different reasons. Ash doesn't want to give his heart away after all the loss he has endured in his life. Carly doesn't want to lose her best
Diane
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE BOOK ONE OF THE BEST SERIES!!!!
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of "THE HOTT TOUCH" OMG!!!! The wait is over I've been waiting to read Carly and Mavrick aka Ash's story for quite awhile it's been a sweet reward you don't want to miss.
Carly and Ash have been BF'S forever but they'd like to take their relationship out of friend zone to lovers forever their chemistry is scorching hot it will melt your Kindle.
Stoni Alexander did a phenominal job writing this amazing read it's full of suspence, danger, corruption, mystery, secrets,
Nanadeb
Oct 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Mild kink, good suspense, and very Hott! ;-D

Maverick Hott is head of his own paramilitary security firm and is all alpha male- tall, muscular, charismatic, with a large booming voice, and a large loving family. Strong, pragmatic, loving, and fellow PI with her own business, Carly Stone has been his best friend since grade school when she started loving him and never stopped. But her family leaves a lot to be desired. These two have been through thick and thin, with and for, each other through
lf
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Friends to so much more

THE HOTT TOUCH is the second book I have read in The Touch Series and I liked this one just as much if not more than the first. The story of Carly and Ashton (Maverick) is definitely interesting and kept me fully enthralled from the first to the last page. They make one very powerful and fun couple, whether they are trying to pose as husband and wife or whether they go from best friends to lovers and then more. The story-line is solid and the characters have depth to
Abby
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-books
Ohhhh man! This book was so fantastic! I was completely immersed in Maverick and Carly’s story and didn’t want to put the book down. Full review to come.
Whew! Maverick and Carly's story was off the charts hott and sexy! I didn't want to put this book down. Ashton (Maverick) had a traumatic experience he was trying to overcome. His friend Carly was there for him. However, he unexpectedly learned things about her he didn't think he could ever forget. Carly and Ash are inseparable as this story
KReader
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the one I've been waiting for!!

Ashton AKA "Maverick" has one woman in his life that he cannot loose, his best friend Carly. They have pushed each other firmly into the friend zone and now after almost loosing his life and witnessing something he cannot forget, Ash is more than ready to change that. But can he convince Carly that the change would be safe and worth it? And can he open his heart completely even if it means possibly loosing her? As with all the touch books there are elements
Kali McQuillen
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-read, 2019-arc
Well holy crap this book is named correctly!!! There's things that these two best friends don't know about each other, one might be a little more shocking than the other to one of them though. When Maverick comes home from a mission he wants to set the record straight with Carly about how he feels BUT will Carly feel the same or will she not want to take a chance? She can't lose him as a friend or his family, they're everything to her.

This book is HOTT!!! I could feel the anxiety that Carly had
Gerry Hvozdovich
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Really really good romantic suspense novel. Ashton and Carly are the hottest couple. Friends since childhood but afraid to admit their true feelings for fear of losing their close friendship. The story involves a rescue mission gone slightly awry, a crooked politician, a long cold case, unsolved murders, philandering, dysfunctional families, a little BDSM, and of course romance with great love scenes. Loved the characters and the plot was a page turner. I enjoyed it very much and highly ...more
Zsa
Sep 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
4.25 Stars
This story was a tantalizing tease that definitely delivered. This book and the author are a new discovery for me. I will definitely be reading more, starting with this series. I liked that even though this is a part of a series it was not heavily beholden to other characters or events from previous books. Ashton and Carly were perfection together in this friends to lovers story. As individual characters they were well developed, as a pair they were exhilarating. I liked how
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! So much crammed into this book. Murder kidnapping, sex and espionage! I was hooked from the first chapter and didn’t want to put it down. I’m sad I never got to read the other books before this one. But I am glad to have that chance now?, I loved every moment. It kept me on my toes. I loved all the characters and trust me there are so many. Of course the evil people get their dues called up but everyone else are such fun filled and really greatly written people. Makes you feel like they ...more
Margery Baker
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hott Touch=Hot read
Carly and Maverick are super hot characters with a super steamy relationship. When his company runs into trouble, she is there for him and remains by his side throughout the remainder of the book. Twists and turns in the plot will keep you on your toes as you follow along with them through the danger they confront. This is a wonderful story to end the series as all the characters have a part in this story.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Amii
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC for this book in exchange for an honest review. I couldn’t ask for more from this book, I was completely hooked straight away and couldn’t put it down, I read in one day. The storyline is great and keeps you interested and the author doesn’t drag it out which I find frustrating in other books. The characters are really easy to relate to, has some great steamy scenes too and it has a nice HEA. I’m looking forward to reading a lot more from this author.
Elaine Swinney
Sep 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book though Hidden Gems and I voluntarily chose to review it. This is the first Stoni Alexander book I have read but it will not be the last. I enjoyed this book. This one has some suspense in it but since I don't do spoilers you have to get the book to find what it is. This is worth your time and effort. It is also very Hott and spicy. Give this one a chance to WOW you.
Emily Dickson
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Maverick was a wonderful character! While his company comes under fire he turns to friend Carly who is a PI with troubles of her own. These two had some hot chemistry and the story had lots of action and plenty of steam. A touch of kink and fantastic plot. Great secondary characters and you will recognize some from the previous books. This will heat your night and keep the pages turning. Loved it!!
Sahar Husseini
An Excellent Tale of Romance and Suspense

This book is a definite page turner. It is an erotic romance, but it is so much more than that. This book has it all, romance, mystery, suspense, and action that will keep you turning pages. I eagerly anticipate what Stoni Alexander writes next. Her books are a wild ride, in more ways than one.
Betty Ritcheson
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Action Intrigue Mystery = excellence

As with all the books in this series it is full of mystery and who done it's! Plus the HOTT factor kicks it up a notch. I look forward to seeing where the next book takes up. 5 stars all the way!
Pamela
Sep 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it loved it

I could not put this down, it twists and turns. I so enjoyed it. Although I have liked every book in this series, I think this one was my favorite. Now the important question when will the next one be done?
dbbooknerd
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Maverick is one hot alpha! When he sets his sites on his best friend, flames ignite. I love the history these two have and despite venturing into uncharted territory, they know each other so well that there is little room for secrets. I voluntarily reviewed an ARC.
vamsally
Sep 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Touch saga continues

Another steamy, light but suspenseful romance that will keep you engaged. The couple in this story were not my favorite characters but despite that it held my attention throughout. Looking forward the next one...hoping it is about Sinclair.
Treasa
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So Darn Good!
A perfect name for this perfect read that had me from the first word to the last. An inescapable storyline with all the feels and Incredibly sexy hott chemistry filled with passion and endless excitement.
Terri Zumbrook
Sep 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Maverick and Carly’s story

Stoni Alexander’s Touch series has been one of my favorites for suspense, story lines, great characters, swoon worthy heroes, a little kink and men who know how to love their women. I am hoping Sinclair’s story is next.
Ashley
Sep 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. These two were such a great match. I love a friend's to lovers storyline but these two were so much more. Their opening scene reconnection was off the charts and set up the entire book. I loved every word!
I received an ARC for an honest review.
Nate
Oct 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love Carly & Ash's story. Great characters. I just couldn't put it down. Loved it. I received a free copy of the book & am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Dorcas
Oct 07, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Teach Me New Tricks
  • Echo (Linear Tactical #7)
  • Longing For Love (Sunshine State #5)
  • Her Dominant Boss
  • Her SEAL Rescuer
  • The Devil's Angels MC: Book 3 - Pooh
  • The Golden Pecker
  • The Billionaire's Forbidden Little Sister
  • Constant Risk (A Bree and Tanner Thriller #3)
  • The Cruelest Stranger
  • Hammer: An Evil Dead MC Story
  • HER BIG NEIGHBOR
  • Risk Everything (A Bree and Tanner Thriller #4)
  • Accidental Shield (Marriage Mistake, #6)
  • It was Always You: A Small Town Love Story (Magnolia Valley Book 7)
  • Stepbrother With Benefits
  • Wylde Fire (100 Proof, #1)
  • Baby Daddy Can't Get Enough (Can't Get Enough #5)
Join Stoni's Inner Circle for news, sneak peeks, giveaways, and more! As a thank you, she'll gift you Metro Man, a steamy short story. Go to: StoniAlexander.com

Stoni Alexander writes contemporary romance and romantic suspense about tortured alpha males and independent, strong-willed females. Her passion is creating love stories where the hero and heroine help each other through a crisis so that,

The Touch Series (3 books)
  • The Mitus Touch (The Touch Series #1)
  • The Wilde Touch (The Touch Series #2)