Start by marking “Fake It For Daddy (Sugar Daddy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Fake It For Daddy (Sugar Daddy, #1)

Fake It For Daddy

(Sugar Daddy #1)

She just has to fake it once…
Then I’ll have her begging me to make it real.

I’ve never had a girl fake it before… but now that’s all I need. Just one fake… you know, to help close a business deal.

My new business partner from Monaco is a little too… friendly, and I don’t mix business and pleasure. That’s where my new tasty little assistant Paige comes in.

She just has
Published September 24th 2019 by B.B. Hamel

To ask other readers questions about Fake It For Daddy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fake It For Daddy

Start your review of Fake It For Daddy (Sugar Daddy, #1)
Kayla Brunson
Dec 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Goodness, that was a lot of sexual tension! Seriously I was drowning in it and I loved every minute of it! I really enjoyed this one and was so upset when I had to take time from reading it. Paige and Leon were HOT and I loved them together.

If you like reading about fake and office relationships, then this book is one you should pick up. I’m so glad this is a series because I need more of these books in my life.

Blog | Instagram | Twitter
Lubnaa (Romance Library)

I honestly didn't know what I was expecting. This is the first ~daddy~ romance that actually intrigued me...I mean, have you read the synopsis? I knew I had to give it a try. In a way, I'm kind of glad I read this book because I know for sure now that this kind of kink is definitely not for me lol. This is a case of "it's me, not you," so please take this review with a grain of salt.

This would have gotten a higher rating, but I wasn't a fan of the hero. He's an asshole who overworks
Hockey Makeup
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I wanted to start 2020 off right, so I read a book in one sitting ... which was easy to do considering I couldn't put this book down! Now before we go any further please read ... I'm not a "Daddy" fan in the romance world. I just can't get into it, not sure why, cause even some of my favorite authors have daddy series but it's just not my thing. Faking It For Daddy by B.B. Hamel however is definitely a book I could read, even with the "daddy" talk. The "daddy" wording in this book is totally ...more
Elizabeth
Jan 06, 2020 rated it liked it
Overall it’s an okay book and a quick read. The development of their relationship is lacking because the book is focused too much on the physical. Towards the end you kind of get that character development that’s needed. The sexy times are super steamy, but the hero is such an alpha-hole. The heroine has a tendency to be immature, and it seems like a May-December romance, but we’re never given actual ages. The relationship starts off fake, but as you guessed it, it’s full on HEA.
Fiona Moran
Jan 03, 2020 rated it did not like it
No, no.

The sex scenes were hot (although one of them was very inaccurate and would've caused a lot of pain for Paige). Otherwise the book was awful. It was super cringy, the plot and characters lacked depth, and it was quite repetitive. It reads like the first draft of a 13 year olds first novel, very amateurish.
Clarie Giselle Mercado
Jan 01, 2020 rated it did not like it
This is not a romance

This is not a romance story this is about younger woman having sex with her older boss. This story is nothing but sex and business. It’s condescending and all your read is all her calling him daddy and him calling her my little Paige. You don’t get a sense of who they really are because it’s sex non stop.
Mare
Jan 12, 2020 added it
Quick read

Follows the usual formula for billionaire + PA romance. Billionaire is a bully to his lovely and young personal assist. When a client proposing him, he lies and says he's involved with his assistant to not offended her rejection. As their farce continues their feeling grow but the client throws obstacles in their way.
Hummingbird1272
Jan 03, 2020 rated it did not like it
This was not what I was expecting. The storyline was rough, misogynistic and a waste of time. I prefer female characters with a brain and male characters with some shred of decency. So many inaccuracies, I lost count. Don’t waste your time - you will be disappointed in yourself for even starting this.
Pat
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Erotic Funny and Romantic

Paige and Leon fake a relationship so he can avoid sexual advances from a potential business partner. However, they form a bond and the attraction between them is off the charts.
Jeni Clancy
Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
If you are looking for a DADDY book this might not be EVERYTHING you are looking for, but it comes close. It is HOT AS HELL, but I see it as more of a Boss/Secretary, Dom/Sub book where when the sex is the hottest he likes to be called “Daddy”.
Evangeline Luguna
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
It was

A good book with some evil people trying to scheme him out of money but his baby girl knew what to do to get him to calm down and get what he really wanted and keep her in the process!!
Wendy Bowen
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sweet and hot

This is one of B.B. Hamel's best books ever. It is sweet and then comes the Heat! Boy, is there heat! I love the chemistry between the two main characters and the way they work together in the story. This is a must read.
Lisa
Jan 04, 2020 rated it liked it
Sandy Lingafelter
Jan 04, 2020 rated it liked it
Not the best book I have read. Needs a little more to the plot and a little less sex.
Marsha Walker
Jan 06, 2020 rated it liked it
It’s ok

Love the sex scenes but a little more suspense. The ending was nice also and like the chemistry between the characters
Jess
Jan 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Steaming hot

If you can get past the age difference thing (not a huge one), this book is hot AF. I’m talking fan yourself hot. So buckle up and hold on for a steamy ride. ;)
lynne roberts
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was ok
Daddy

I liked the overall story but I hated her calling him daddy. It sounded incestuous. Not for my liking .
Juliana Gross
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great poem with a wonderful story.
Kristin Lagarde
Jan 16, 2020 rated it liked it
This is controlling

You have a older man. Who is your boss calling you little paige. She is allowing herself to demeaning. Not very romantic .
Jeanene
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Oh this is one to steam up your glasses ...more
Brenda
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
excellent
Terra Oenning
Jan 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
Wowsa great book.

Holy Hotness this is a fantastic story and great start to the new series. I absolutely loved it and cant wait for more.
Coco.V
Dec 31, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (12/31/2019)! ...more
Morgan Brittany
Dec 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Leon and Paige are hilarious !

I breezed through this story because they are so engaging.
Paige
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Really liked this one. Light and fun.
John Rall
Jan 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
He wanted her to pretend but to fall so hard he wasn't prepared... a must read
Morgan  Paukner
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was my type of book, no doubt about it!
Rhonda Hewatt
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love to read

This was Avery intense book. The ultimate Alpha make and strong female. I would definitely recommend this read. Can’t wait to read more by this author
Wioletta
Shelves: ebook
Not bad.

• Anything For Daddy
  • Pretend For Daddy
  • Doctor Can't Get Enough (Can't Get Enough, #2)
  • Forbidden Kiss (Carson Cove Scandals, #1)
  • Blue Collar Bad Boys: Books 1-4 (The Alphamallow Collection, #1)
  • Kneel for Me
  • Sir Loin of Beef (Grade-A Beefcakes #1)
  • Enthrall (The Freed Billionaire Spencer Christmas Trilogy Book 1)
  • Possessive Boss Next Door: An Insta Love Alpha Male Office Romance (Possessive Billionaire Bosses Book 2)
  • Stick and Poke
  • Due South (The Compass #5)
  • Stalk Her
  • The Golden Pecker
  • Ruthless Kiss (White Rose Billionaires #4)
  • Secret Pet (His Pet, #4)
  • Marshmallow (Sweet Curves #1)
  • Kissing My Best Friend (Small Town Protectors, #6)
  • Love Like Ours (Blake Brothers, #2)
I'm a long time reader, writer, and lover of Romance! Writing is my dream and my passion, and I want to share my stories with you.

I live in the Philadelphia area with my husband and two dogs.

Website: http://www.bbhamel.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bbhamelwriter

Check out my mailing list for updates, giveaways, and more! http://bbhamel.com/?page_id=10