Start by marking “Noble Savages Box Set” as Want to Read:
Noble Savages Box Set

Noble Savages Box Set

Cruel. Brutal. Vicious. Lawless. Merciless.

Maybe you’re the new girl.
Maybe you’ve always had it coming.
Maybe you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Either way, you’re about to become the victim.
You’re about to bow, break, and bend the knee. You’re about to kneel at my feet.
I’ll destroy your credibility.
I’ll do whatever it takes to keep you by my side.
I’ll make
Published September 26th 2019 by Queens of the Dark

Start your review of Noble Savages Box Set
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
Five Great Stand-alone Bully Romance Books For the price of one!

Lawless Kingdom.

5 Stars. This was an awesome dark romance. Judas Barron is a Sociopath, he and his friends are rich, bored and brutal. He talks about them being his famiglia, so it sounds like their fathers are Mafia kingpins. The heroine, Rhiannon Clermont is from a normal family and she hasn’t gone to the private school that her friend Judas and his friends have go to, but has a best friend Audrey and a boyfriend Dax who to th
Rina Kent
Jul 16, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
NOBLE SAVAGES - A Dark High School Bully Romance
NOW LIVE!

Boxed Set of five full-length bully romance novels.

Melanie (mells_view)
Sep 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
I’ve only read Brutal Prince by Logan Fox, but just that alone was worth downloading this book. It is a dark “bully romance” but also just a great story in general.
queen_of_the_books_18
Sep 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Each and every single one of us has darkness within ourselves. Most feared it, some fought it with light, others ignored it, and people like me? We ducking thrived in it.

I read all 5 books in this bully romance box set and over all I loved them. Some stood out to me more than others but I think this just comes down to preferred writing style.

All of the hero’s in the books were assholes, psychotic and my kind of guys 😂 they tried to bring their girls to their knees but severely underestimated th
Bookgasms Book Blog
Nov 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
Review for Cruel King:

OMG!! After reading Cruel King all I can honestly say is who is Rina Kent and how can I convince her to live in my basement and write me nothing but the Royal Elite books LOL. All kidding aside, Cruel King was PHENOMENAL!! Levi and Astrid had chemistry in SPADES!! I died for their banter, sexual chemistry and allllll the bullymance goodness.

AHHHH! This book is why I read Bully Romance! . I loveeeeed this story and all.of the characters. It was epically delicious and such
Fre06 Begum
Oct 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Rina Kent’s was the best one!
V.💜GreedyThirstForForbidden🖤
Very good deal for this box set with all standalone and guaranteed HEA with some shades of dark and angsty. Hot bullies and heroines who fight back like pros. You can read all of them in one go or separately since they are all conclusive. Either way you won’t be disappointed by these stories.
ABookLover73
Five dark high school bully romance stars for Noble Savages 💜💜💜!!!

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I've read all five stories that this box set includes and I've absolutely enjoyed every each one.

This box set also enabled me to read the stories from the authors I even didn't know before that.

If you're looking for an anthology with dark high school bully romance, then you should read this one because every story has its own beauty!
Darlene I read WAY to many books
ash | novelly rooted
Oct 16, 2019 marked it as short-to-read-list
because one can never have too much dark romance in their life
B. C. Booklover
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am reviewing Cruel King by Rina Kent. I recieved an early copy and my opinions are completely my own.

All is not as it seems at the Royal Elite School, where the lords and the wealthy expect a premier education for their children. There is a King here, actually 2 Kings, but one of them really is the ultimate ruler of this place. Name? Levi King- all the girls are drooling behind this swaggering hottie and why not- the girls fight to be with him and the guys wish they could be him or at least be
BLuvsBooks
Sep 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read four of the five so far. I’m loving them all. Each unique.
If you like bully, dark, twisty -start this box set!

Cruel king. 5 amazing stars! Levi!!!
Brutal Prince. Logan Fox. 4 stars
Vicious Knight. Nicole cypher. 5 bully stars
Lawless Kingdom. Natalie Bennett. 5 dark stars.

Misty Schott
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an excellent dark, high school bully romance box set and I definitely recommend you read these wonderful stories. The following is my review for each individual story.

Review for Brutal Prince by Logan Fox - 5 Stars

Indi has had to move into her grandmother's house after a brutal tragedy and she has a run in with Prince Briar in the woods by her house. After the unnerving confrontation with Briar she learns he actually goes to the same prep school she will be attending. There is something
Tees_BookCave
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had received an ARC in exchange for a review for Lawless Kingdom 👑 by Natalie Bennett.

Cruel. Brutal. Vicious. Lawless. Merciless.

This book definitely lives up to those above, when I received this arc I didn’t know what to expect. I did know that it was going to be a bully romance with the new girl in town.

Natalie put her own twist to the whole bully romance, she sprinkled her typical darkness into this book and created some pretty epic characters. Especially the Bully and his Victim.

I loved
Christy Martin
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read Cruel King by Rina Kent.
I love how she can create a story with so many twists and turns that you never know what is coming next.

Secrets and Power
Everyone has secrets and those secrets have to power to destroy you and those you love.
Astrid
Still dealing with the death of her mom and having to move in with her dad, stepmother and stepsister. All she want is to be an artist and stay invisible. Her father had a rule, stay away from the King's. Well we all know when someone tells you not to
Megan Lowe
Sep 19, 2019 rated it liked it
Brutal Prince by Logan Fox - DNFed at 49%.
This book was just SO long and to be honest, a bit boring. I really liked the relationship between Briar and Indi but there just wasn’t enough of it. So much of the story was focused on other things, which is where it lagged for me and lost interest. Also, some of the language choices were not in line with the setting, British as opposed to American.
I’m looking forward to reading the other stories within, but this one was not a great one.

Cruel Prince by
Candice
I’m reviewing Cruel King by Rina Kent
This book was fantastic. It isn’t more normal genre but if Rina Kent writes it I will read it. I was disappointed at all! Astrid and Levi have unusual situations and circumstances. This book sucked me in from the beginning and kept me wondering throughout. I love the ending and can’t wait for the bonus!

Im reviewing Vicious Knight by Nicole Cypher
This was a good book with some heavy issues. I love how it wraps everything up for you. The ending had me and pins
Shyralf
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stars! For Cruel Prince and Lawless Kingdom. Great bully stories if you are a fan, pick up this anthology you won’t be disappointed.
Heather 'Confessions Of A Bibliophile' Creighton
ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕆𝕗 𝔸 𝔹𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕚𝕠𝕡𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕖 𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕝𝕝 ℝ𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕤 𝔹𝕠𝕩 𝕊𝕖𝕥 = 𝟜 𝕊𝕋𝔸ℝ𝕊

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ All in all, this was a great box set! Some of the books were a little more my type so I enjoyed a bit more than others. If you are a bully romance fan and looking for some GREAT reads to binge out on, then this is an AWESOME box set for you!

🔥🔥🔥🔥 Some had more heat than others, but the heat was SPICY in the majority of them!

🌪 There are NO cliffhangers! All 5 books are full-length, standalones with HEA's.

𝕄𝕪 ℝ𝕖
Midwest Romantic
What an incredible dark, high school bully romance box set and I absolutely recommend you read these awesome stories. The following is my review for each individual book!

Cruel King by Rina Kent: 4 Stars
This book took me a bit to get into, but it got better as I read it. At the beginning I thought I may not continue reading because it seemed a bit low key for me, but it got much better! Astrid and Levi have quite the story and it was like a rollercoaster of unusual circumstances and things that h
Mandy’s Book Reviews
This is a review for Cruel King by Rina Kent ...

Wow! This story was absolutely fantastic ! I love how Rina creates these worlds of dark characters that you just can’t help but love! This was different than what I’m used to by Rina Kent but oh boy do I love it. Levi and Astrid were so perfect for each other in every way really , they both lost parents and they have more in common than they think. I’m so excited for this new series ! Can’t wait to read about Aiden King and please tell me we will g
Nikitasbookreviews
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read all the books in the box set and let me tell you this is definitely a good one!
All 5 of these books are standalone bully romances!
Each of the books are unique in their own way and they are all really good reads!

Lawless kingdom by Natalie Bennett
This was definitely different from Natalie’s usual books but OMG it was soo worth it and sooo good! I absolutely loved how Natalie dived into this genre and I absolutely enjoyed reading every second of it! Things get out of control and supe
Auda
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First of all, I’d like to say that I’ve read only one of the standalones - Merciless Knave written by Esme Devlin.

Usually, I read books either set in USA or written in such English that is not very region specific. This one is specific - Scottish type. Do not misunderstand - it is actually a good change in my rather boring reading preferences 😂 (HS Bullies of all types).

This book is like a sip of fresh water. I’ve been pretty tired of rich, entitled a**holes, founding families and their BS, bil
bookbabereviews / brianna j.
CRUEL KING by Rina Kent!

Ahh, this was so good!!! This book is apart of the Noble Savages boxset and will be considered a spin-off of the new series that Rina is writing! Deviant King is book one and it comes out October 24th!

This story introduces the world of the Royal Elite. Set in the UK we follow Astrid and Levi as they play cat and mouse. The king wants his princess but the princess refuses to bow. Their world is full of past demons, current trauma, and plenty of angst. These two are HOT tog
Ally *Wasted Life Books & Romance*
Cruel King by Rina Kent

This book was awesome! It is completely out of Rina’s normal assasin/mafia dark romance! This New Adult Bully Romance was full of angst and drama! Yet it wasn't petty or annoying! I loved how mature these characters were. The issues they had were real & it was fun!! I loved Levi and Astrid❤️
I am so excited for this series!!

Merciless Knave by Esme Devlin

This is my first book by Esme Devlin & now I want more!! I love arranged marriages and this is one about Scottish teens!
Vellini
Nov 05, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: anthology
K Huskić
Sep 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
* Have read Vicious Knight, by Nicole Cypher.

I enjoyed this story. Not the typical quarterback/bad boy dating the geeky girl. Eden witnesses something she didn't mean to (or want to) see, and is then tormented by her high school football team. But then Cam, the quarterback, sees a side of Eden he didn't expect... one that changes how he feels about the whole situation.

Characters in this book are manipulative and a little messed up, but the relationship between Cam and Eden takes a sweet turn,
it.sgottabethebooks
Sep 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rina Kent delivers such an epic read with Cruel King. This hs bully romance was so good I devoured it in one sitting. I couldn’t get enough of the push-pull between Astrid and Levi. This book is a must read. I am looking forward to the rest of the series!

There is something about bully romances that get me every time. This boxset will surely fill your need with all things hs and bully romance. The love hate between the characters will have you captivated. This is a boxset you don’t wanna miss!
RJ
This had a decent start and then I just started skimming towards the middle. I'm usually not a fan of the high school bully trope but this wasn't ~that~ bad. I liked that the h could hold her own and wasn't just taking the H's bullshit.

I wasn't such a fan of all the time spent on the mystery portion. I feel like I didn't have enough time of H/h growing closer and falling in love. In the end I wasn't sure where all the love suddenly came from.

Overall, ehhh.
Jenny
Sep 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Indi has had a tragic event in her life. She moves to her grandmothers house. She has a run in with Prince Briar. She ends up going to the same school as him. This book had my emotions all over the place. Dark and twisted story that will totally have you on the edge of your seat. I was so captivated by this story.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Bargain Basement: $100 Amazon Gift Card 1 11 Aug 22, 2019 03:16PM

• Merciless
  • Vicious Knight
  • Brutal Bully (Bad Bullies #1)
  • Tormented Part II (Elginvale High #2)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Cruel King (Royal Elite, #0)
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Beg for Mercy (Mercy Academy #1)
  • Tormented (Elginvale High #1)
  • The Kiss Game (Twisted Games #1)
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • Cruel Boy
  • Hating You (Blackthorn Elite #1)
  • All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
  • Break You (Boys of Trinity Hall, #1)
  • All the Truths (Lies & Truths Duet, #2)
  • Black Knight (Royal Elite, #4)
  • A Hurt So Sweet: Volume One (Elite of Eden Falls Prep #1)
Lover of all things pǝʇsıʍʇ & unusual.

I write unconventional 'romance' with strong elements of horror and heavy cult vibes.

Find all my links here!