Start by marking “Nightblood Academy” as Want to Read:
Nightblood Academy

Nightblood Academy

I’m the missing girl who left school with a stranger, the story you’re warned about as a child. Was I kidnapped? Or did I go willingly?

I didn’t listen.
I never listen.
 And now, I’m stuck in another universe, protecting my best friend, worried about my sick sister back home, and forced to face the academy bully, who happens to be hot and single. He should be off-limits, b
Published January 27th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Nightblood Academy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nightblood Academy

Start your review of Nightblood Academy
angela
Feb 10, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
New Author for me

This is a new Author for me. I liked the story, but maybe need to get use to the Authors style, I don’t know. I got a bit messed up a couple times, when going between characters. I really enjoyed the story though.
Kaye
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
ONE HAIR-RAISING ADVENTURE!!!
Buckle up! Allison kicks this baby into high gear, gripping the wheel and full throttle, roaring through and calling the shots, booting this little fella into the eye of the storm, knocking it into a tailspin with a startling culmination. A churning vortex chocked-full of unbelievable events that propels every emotion bursting into play front and center, fusing this gem together seamlessly. The drama is intense, tension is thick, danger is chilling, suspense electrif
TXBRITGAL
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a fascinating read! Lil awakens to a world that seems slightly skewed. Her eyes are a different shade, her hair slightly changed, and instead of her younger sister a young boy stands. What is going on! Within moments she comes face to face with a mirror image of herself and a strange boy claiming she shouldn't be there. Next thing she knows she wakes up and she's back in her normal world. Did she dream everything? She'd almost be willing to believe that if she didn't still have a nail paint ...more
Scarolet Ellis
Jan 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Nightblood Academy: A Paranormal Bully Romance by Allison West is such an amazing story to read. I am so glad I read this story it was so well writen and I fell in love with the characters. I can not wait to see what this amazing author will write about next. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about paranormalromances.

Kelly
Feb 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
She wakes up and nothing is right. Her sister is gone, she looks different and she can’t find her mother. This is just the start of Lil’s adventures in an alternate world. Fun and fast paced this new to me author has produced an exciting urban fantasy with twists and turns and endless adventure. I liked the character and enjoyed the world building that managed to feel like an alternate reality. (I voluntarily reviewed an ARC).
Caroline Doig
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic story and I loved it there is so much action, adventure, danger, suspense, twists and turns and so much more to keep you entertained and turning the pages I was hooked. I loved Lil’s character she is a strong and sassy female tasked with saving two worlds, this story has everything you want and more in a book but sorry guys no spoilers. This is a fantastic story and I highly recommend this book it’s definitely well worth the read.
Kristine L.
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Really liked this book alot. Lil was a kick a** woman. She wakes up in an alternate reality. She's trying to save everyone. There are plenty of twist and turns and some strange things happening in this reality. Great adventure and and super HEA> I received a free copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review. ...more
Annie Fitzgerald
Jan 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an enthralling read that kept me reading from one page to the next. In this world where it brings together the elements of the paranormal world from alternate dimensions to evil demon sorcery the action is never ending and the characters are endearing. Loved every moment of reading this.

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Action packed, sexy, fun, engaging and emotional adventure filled with danger, suspense and undeniable passion... an edge of your seat read from beginning to end and so hard to put down. Really enjoyed the charters I got to know on this journey.

Philleys Peters
Feb 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
The heroine Lil is taken to a parallel universe where her help is needed to battle an evil sorceress who has practically sucked all the life energy out of this world and is headed to Lil's world next. Lil will do anything to keep her loved ones safe. Lots of action packed storyline. I liked it!

Heather Bane
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a well written book with likable characters. The story grabs your attention and draws you in. I would recommend reading.

Christina Luberts
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was ok
Not sure what to think of this book. I was not able to get into it. Sorry. It just did not start out very well for me. Maybe my mood at this time or just not a catch in the beginning of the story

Elvira
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This well written book with great characters that are well developed and engaging and the storyline flows smoothly from beginning to the end.

Joyffree
I had to step away from this for now.
I was not prepared for how farfetched the fantasy was and was unable to connect with the characters or immerse myself into the story
I will give it another shot at a, later date.
I read an ARC copy
Marybeth
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book. Lil is a strong woman and very brave. She walks from one world into an alternate reality. She goes right into trying to save everyone. Of course, there are twists and turns, but a HEA. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Tammy
Jan 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Lil doesn’t understand what is happening to her but she knows that it isn’t a dream. Will she be able to save those in this parallel world she has been brought to? Fast-paced read with plenty of action and drama. I liked it.
Dawn Milligan
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I'm not normally a big fan of bully, but this is well written and has some pretty strong characters! I enjoyed the story. ...more
Pat
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fun and thrills with lots of exciting pages. Characters were great and captivating and the storyline was superb to read
The Dark Newsletter.com
Jan 24, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: new
NEW RELEASE
→ Just released! ←

paranormal

One #newrelease, one #bargain, and one #freebie four times a week!

→Submit or subscribe!←
→Follow us on Instagram!←
→Support Us!←
Lissa Wells
Jan 26, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, e-reader
This was a very good read, quite different and it held my interest throughout! Lil wakes up in an alternate universe that she knows nothing about only to find out later her family is a line of special lineage to protect both worlds from colliding.
There are demons and mystics and weird stuff happening! I like how the author incorporated this story line into a modern day school romance as well with Lil’s love interest also being a bully!
There are a lot of great characters in this paranormal roman
Roger
Jan 27, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Nightblood Academy: A Paranormal Bully Romance, my first enjoyable read from author Alison West. An intricate, tightly woven story-line made for a page-turning fantasy read. Better yet this is the first in a new series. I’ll be reading more in this series & from this author. I was given a Kindle ARC copy of this book & am voluntarily reviewing it. (RIP Marley January 20, 2014 - July 24, 2018).
Gaynor Jones
Jan 28, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Balance

An action packed story with destinies to fulfll, danger, mytery, intrigue, angst, great characters and a really good story line!
Eva Wade
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Paranormal time travel

This story has parallel universes, romances, not to mention the fae and much more. Even though this is a standalone with a HEA I'm hoping for more
Renae Lowe
Bridgett
Kim hansen

• Eternity
  • My Wicked Mates Collection: Books 1-3
  • Apocalypse the Betrayal (The Power of Twelve, #4)
  • Remembrance (Heart Lines, #1)
  • Capo: A Dark Mafia Romance (Russo Saga, #6)
  • Claimed by the Dragon King (High House Draconis, #5)
  • The Lawyer’s Secret Baby
  • Big Bad Lawyer (Misters of Manhattan Book 1)
  • Burned
  • The Lark and the Bull
  • Claimed by Him (Shepherd's Creek #4)
  • Faultless (Detyen Warriors, #4)
  • Asher (Hawk Valley Mountain Men, #1)
  • Caged Mate (Reaper's Pet, #1)
  • Billionaire's Cherry Pie (Sweet Treats, #1)
  • Unprotected With the Mob Boss (Russian Crime Brotherhood, #5)
  • Chasing Temptation (Forbidden, #7)
  • Dad's Italian Mafia Boss