Start by marking “Love at The Bluebird” as Want to Read:
Love at The Bluebird

Love at The Bluebird

With a hit song sitting at number one on the country music charts, Gavin McNeer thought he finally had everything he ever wanted.
All it takes is one look from the mesmerizing woman sitting in the front row at one of his shows and a brief encounter to make him realize just what he’s been missing. Even though he’s been burnt in the past, Gavin puts his inhibitions aside and
Expected publication: January 31st 2020 by Boom Factory Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Love at The Bluebird, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love at The Bluebird

Start your review of Love at The Bluebird
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
RATING 4.5 STARS

Love at The Bluebird is a stand alone romance by Aurora Rose Reynolds and Jessica Marin. The heroine in this book, Aly, is the younger sister of Valerie from Until Valerie, by Jessica Marin, part of the Kindle Worlds: Happily Ever Alpha series. But you do not need to have read Until Valerie to read this.

bluebird cafe

Alyson (Aly) Dawson is twenty-three years old and has her dream job working as an assistant for a small record label in Nashville. She works crazy hours so doesn’t have much time
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
 photo 20191026_164529_zpsnyqvf1pl.jpg
WHAT A Collaboration OF AUTHORS, two of my favorites! This was an amazing ROCK ROMANCE meet's UNTIL! Check out my FULL REVIEW & MORE On my BLOG -> CLICK HERE
 photo 20190911_093631_zpsyslz1m7j.png
Ally.Always.Reads
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

I’ve been DYING for Aly & Gavin’s story since I read Until Valerie... AND IT IS HERE!
And let me say, it was worth the wait!
This is a writing duo that you don’t want to miss!
Selma
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Love at The Bluebird has completely enchanted me just like the lyrics of a beautiful and touching song that speaks to your heart and soul. It's a story about an upcoming country songwriter and singer who falls for a gorgeous woman who is also working in the industry. The story takes place in the city of music - Nashville, Tennessee. This amazing book had it all: from an engaging and entertaining plot, great dialogue, charming setting and intriguing and relatable characters.

Aurora Rose Reynolds
Sejla
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I'm a huge Aurora Rose Reynolds fan for years. In my eyes, she's one of the most talented and versatile authors in this business. When I heard that she's co-writing a book for Boom Factory Publishing with Jessica Marin, I knew I needed to get my hands on it. Lucky these amazing ladies didn't let me down! They delivered a super sweet, heart-warming and highly entertaining story with the most loveable protagonists ever. But aside the perfect hero and heroine, we've been given great side characters ...more
Tracey Vuolo
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Aurora and Jessica make beautiful music together with this story and I hope they co-write more in the future. Love At The Blue Bird is a sweet and sexy story that will capture your heart and make you wish had your own music man. Gavin is a gorgeous soul who doesn’t let the business change who he is. He can write love songs for me any day. Aly is fun and beautiful, but I also adore how laid back and low maintenance she is. These two bring devotion to a whole other level and I couldn’t get enough ...more
Sarah Reads "Reading in Sarah's Corner"
4.5 of 5 Hearts
Woah! This book just consumed my soul. I have such a goofy smile on my face as I write this review. I just cannot help it. I started the book last night and now I am nursing a cup of coffee today because guess who finished this book last night. Yup, that would be me.

If Aurora Rose Reynolds writes a book, I always know it will be some I adore. But now she has opened my eyes up to a new author Jessica Marin. They wrote this book seamlessly together. I will be looking up Jessica
World Of Books 65
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Aurora Rose Reynolds knows how to write great books just read her 'Until' Series so I was very excited to be given a review of copy of 'Love at the Bluebird' which she co wrote with another great author Jessica Marin and I wasn't disappointed delving into the world of the Nashville country music scene with such a great story was a pleasure.

This is a love story with a capital L from the moment that Aly and Gavin meet at The Bluebird Cafe (reminds of the Tarvern in Liverpool where such greats as
Sara
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

Love at the Bluebird is my type of book. This country music star romance captured my heart from start to finish.

Gavin McNeer is a songwriter who has just started to make it big onto the music scene by performing his own music. He is such a sweetheart and had me swooning all the way through the story.

He goes to perform at Industry night at the Bluebird and when his captures that of a beauty he can’t seem to look away. After he finishes performing he has to find her and get her to speak
Cheryl O'Harney
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a sweet collaboration this is, these two fantastic authors have given us the perfect mix of sex and romance with little angst, if you’re after an all round feel good romance read then this one’s for you.

Aly Dawson’s a beautiful laid back, low maintenance young woman, she’s content in her job which has her rubbing shoulders with those in the music industry, that how’s she meets the king of country music Gavin McNeer, when the pair initially made eye contact, that was it, a meeting of two
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faves
I did not realize that Aurora Rose Reynolds and Jessica Marin were the duo I needed in my life until just now. Separately these two authors are outstanding, but together they are absolutely phenomenal! I was entirely blown away by how much I loved this book!
A sexy musician that is the swooniest of heroes, a bubbly kindhearted heroine, a whole lot of insta love. Love at The Bluebird was a perfect mix of everything I love about the romance genre wrapped up in a beautiful package. This is one of
The Smutbrarians
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Feels 4
Steam 4
Storyline 4
Overall Rating 4
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Lindsey

Ohhhh the goodness! I loved it. Reynolds always does a fantastic job with her stories. Each one so different but they all leaving you swooning at the end. This one is much the same. The characters were sweet and unique. I loved their chemistry. I would most certainly recommend this book. Great storyline. Great flow. Great feels. No crazy insane over the top drama. It's a feel good read through and through.
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was such an amazing book! I’m a big fan of both ARR & Jessica, so the two of them writing together is like a dream come true!
When I read Until Valerie I was intrigued by Aly & Gavin and I was so excited to see they got their own book! It’s so perfectly sweet & over the top! I loved their “shazam” moment! And I loved watching them fall in love!
There was the perfect touch of dramatics, but the really big win for me were the side characters! I’m glad we got to see Willow Mayson
Lindsey King
Jan 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Feels 4
Steam 4
Storyline 4
Overall Rating 4

Ohhhh the goodness! I loved it. Reynolds always does a fantastic job with her stories. Each one so different but they all leaving you swooning at the end. This one is much the same. The characters were sweet and unique. I loved their chemistry. I would most certainly recommend this book. Great storyline. Great flow. Great feels. No crazy insane over the top drama, its a feel good read through and through. LOVED IT!
Megan Hitchcock
Jan 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
5 STAR READ!

Gavin and Aly’s chemistry lights up like fireworks!!! I absolutely LOVED this story!!! I did not want it to end!

Gavin is a sexy country star who sees Aly at one of his shows and determines to make her his.

Aly has always wanted to work in the music industry. While attending a work function, she sees Gavin up on stage and can’t turn her eyes away.

Their attraction to each other is all consuming. From the very first meeting up until the end of the book, all you feel is the buzzing
Lisa
Jan 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-books-read
This is an ARC review. All opinions are solely my own.

I've been a fan of Aurora Rose Reynolds for some time now and this book with Jessica Marin did not disappoint. This is a rock star romance with some fun and laughter as well as a smidge of drama. This was a quick read that was just a dash of spicy.

It feels like there will be follow-up books with other characters in this book. I'm definitely here for them!!
FunUndertheCovers
Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
What a sweet, over the top, in your face, alpha love story!

I fell hard for Gavin and Aly! They are like a beautiful song together. Such a sweet and fun read! I laughed out loud. I shook my head and swooned at the same time for Gavin's alpha-ness!

Aurora Rose Reynolds and Jessica Marin's writing flowed seamlessly together. Such exquisite words for such an amazing couple! A MUST READ!!
Konny
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Love at The Bluebird by Aurora Rose Reynolds and Jessica Marin is a stand-alone music romance, set in the country music world of Nashville.
Gavin is an up and coming country music star, who's had a bit trouble with an ex and his actual label.
Aly, cat owner and romantic optimist is an assistant for an indie label. At the famous Bluebird Café she meets Gavin and bam, crazy attraction through the roof high. But she swore never to date an artist.
Love at The Bluebird is a beautiful story, excellent
Megan
Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really really liked this book! I was drawn in right away and was hard to put down! Aurora Rose Reynolds is a go to author for me! I have never read anything by Jessica Marin but will be adding her to my tbr!! I would highly recommend this book!

Was given an arc for an honest review
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's Review~~~~~~~~~~

Gavin and Aly are perfect for one another but in the music world, things can change at the drop of a hat. With drama coming from every side, they have to hold on and trust each other. Sweet read. Great storyline.

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's Review~~~~~~~~~~

Aly doesn't want to date a musician but when Gavin, the latest country heartthrob meets her eyes across the room she knows he is different. She wants to trust him as he wants to trust her but
Dar
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet, low angst, insta-love read! Gavin and Aly are smitten from across the room, and we get to be with them as they get to know each other, and the sparks fly between them! Sexiness, and a few bumps in the road, pave the way to their HEA. We also get a sneak peek at a Mayson lady and her forever BOOM!
Julie Jackson
Reviewed for SNS

Aaly
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
** ARC kindly provided in exchange of an honest review. **

Cute and over the top story with a bit of sugary sweet and smoking hot chemistry!
Swoon, swoon, swoon!

Review to come
Sophie (slovenianbookworm)
Jan 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
4-4.5 stars. Great book!
Lindsey Kramer
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! I love stories about Nashville! I couldn’t put this book down! I was hooked from the beginning and I can’t wait to read Valerie’s book! Jessica Marin and Aurora Ross Reynolds make a phenomenal writing duo! This book is a must read!
Ruth’s Romances
Such a sweet love story! Review to come!
Vanessa97
Jan 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
In realtà 3,5 ...more
Greyland Reviews
Jan 12, 2020 added it
RTC
ARC provided by authors for honest review

• Just Kidding (SWAT Generation 2.0 #1)
  • Herd That (The Valentine Boys Book 1)
  • Biker Beauties Volume 1
  • In the Unlikely Event
  • Dream With Me (With Me In Seattle, #13)
  • Silver Player (The Silver Foxes of Blue Ridge)
  • Getting Off Easy (Boys of the Big Easy, #4)
  • Release
  • Shameless
  • Ring Ready (Hotline Hookup, #2)
  • Always Mine (Liam & Madelyn, #1; Roommate Duet, #5)
  • Focused
  • Come Back for Me (Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • Bourbon Love Notes (The Barrel House Series, #1)
  • Biker Babe
  • Devious Lies (Cruel Crown, #1)
  • The Magic Misfits (The Magic Misfits, #1)
  • Until Valerie (Happily Ever Alpha World)

Aurora Rose Reynolds is a New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author whose wildly popular series include Until, Until Him, Until Her, Underground Kings and Shooting Stars.

Her writing career started in an attempt to get the outrageously alpha men who resided in her head to leave her alone and has blossomed into an opportunity to share her stories with readers all over the