Start by marking “Guarding Bloodlines” as Want to Read:
Guarding Bloodlines

Guarding Bloodlines

(The Princeton Allegiant #2)

Never steal a vampire's mate.

What is the world's most dangerous vampire to do when the only woman he's ever loved is about to be abducted? He strikes a devil's bargain, but Loren Tagaris is done playing nice.

Loren's gifts for destruction have made him the most feared vampire on the planet. To bargain for his progeny's freedom, he's forced to bend the knee to the precious N
Published September 27th 2019 by Soul Mate Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Guarding Bloodlines, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Guarding Bloodlines

Start your review of Guarding Bloodlines
InD'tale Magazine
The Princeton Allegiant Series features a recurring cast of hot and sexy vampires, but each book stands alone.

Read full review in the 2019 December issue of InD'tale Magazine.
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
I like the world building, the vampire hierarchy and the author pulls me right back into my vampire obsession. Now, let’s get to the sex. Yes, S.E.X. Oh my God, hot, sweaty, need to go find my husband right this minute, kind of sex.

FULL REVIEW - http://thetbrpile.weebly.com/reviews/...
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal, romance, trr
GUARDING BLOODLINES is the second book in The Princeton Allegiant series. We reunite with the characters we met in book one, and finally, learn more about the elusive Julianna. After 300 years of running from Loren, she is here to stay, no matter what that may bring.

I enjoyed this one much more than book one, although I enjoyed that one too. I think Ms Garland's writing has improved tremendously, and there is such an eye to detail, it improves the whole story. The world-building is excellent and
marzimarzo
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A slow burn paranormal romance with vampires, witches (?), adventure, danger, revenge, murder, loyalties and such a build-up of steam!
The book is unputdownable, will take you on a rollercoaster ride of adventure and will have you on the edge of your seat with the suspense of knowing who the good guys and the bad guys are.
Although this is book 2, I hadn't read book 1 and still enjoyed and understood almost everything
I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Liberty Ireland Historical Graffiti
YAY!!! Loren and Julianna got their own story!! More sexy vamps but that Julianna is a real witch. No seriously! LOL. Their storyline was just as heart-pounding and intriguing as Alex and Elizabeth's. I could not put the book down, it was that good. I am amazed at the ability Ms. Garland has to really make us care about these characters. We root for them, we cry with them and we laugh right along with them. Such an entertaining, captivating and sexy read for sure. I just want more!

5❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
4🔥🔥
sherri jones-teachout
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Vampire romance, intrigue, conflict, and war. Who will win? For three hundred years, ever since Loren turned her, Julianna has been on the run. She feared Lore. But she wasn’t fully turned into a vampire and is half human and part vampire, with all of Loren’s powerful abilities. Abilities that make them both feared by the other vampires. But Julianna can be killed, and that is what they want to do to her. Loren wants her to stop running and finally give in to their attraction, and he wants to ke ...more
Cindy Reifel
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loren Tagliaris has been avoiding any Allegiant for centuries because, he has an amazing amount of powers that other vampires don't. That makes even the most powerful of vampires fear him. He's fine with that. He's not fine with the fact that Julianna, the witch he turned hundreds of years ago, has been avoiding and hiding from him since he made her. Julianna has not turned vampire but, has all of Loren's other powers, which makes her someone the vampire Allegiant wants to destroy. Loren will do ...more
Alison
Oct 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loren has been trying to capture Julianna for three hundred years, and it's time for her to face the music and stop her running from him. Julianna was not a fully turned vampire, she still has some characteristics of a human like warm blood, eating food and sleeping. It has made it easier for her to blend in with humans, but it has made it hard because the vampire allegiants (who control the vampires) don't want to treat her like a normal vampire, seeing they claim she isn't one. Will it end up ...more
Philleys Peters
Oct 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the perfect book for anyone who loves vampire romances! Loren is a powerful vampire whose life is complicated by the reappearance of his former progeny Juliana. For 300 years, Juliana has been in hiding after Loren tried to turn her to save her life. A turning that didn't take completely and left her in limbo as a half vampire, half witchling. A very romantic vampire thriller. I enjoyed reading this!

Ashleigh
Oct 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great addition to the Paranormal Romance genre!

The writing draws you in and keeps you involved throughout the whole story, I found myself in love with not only the characters but also the world that was created.

The descriptions of the characters and their feelings are so involved, you can truly picture it in your mind. Their attitudes toward the events that are happening makes the story even richer.

I received a free copy of this book. This review was posted voluntarily.
CJ
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
The author has brought us so many characters that we can care for. Loren is a vampire and we don't really know what Julianna is. Loren tried to turn her but something prevented it from taking. After hiding from Loren for three hundred years, Julianna is back and needs his help. Heart pounding action throughout the story keeps you from putting the book down.

Barbara
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The second book in The Princeton Allegiant Series a well written story that I was not putting down until I finished reading. I enjoyed reading Julianna and Loren Tagaris it is a story that kept me on the edge of my seat. What a great story! I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Tayra Sanders
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a great read. I thought the story was very well written and flowed well. The story kept me glued to the pages to see how everything would turn out. I loved the characters and had this read in one sitting. I would highly recommend this read.
Dawn Milligan
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ive really enjoyed the world this author built there are some great characters in this series I hope there are many more to come for great storys.

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Extremely entertaining, captivating and interesting sexy read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong, intriguing characters. I want to read more from this author.

Jamie
Oct 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy goodness...this was fantastically dark and bizarre, I loved it. The writing style was beautiful, it elevated the depth of emotional investment.

Pat
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What a read. This book was brilliant, fast paced and lots of thrills. Characters were great and captivating. Couldn’t put this book down I recieved a free copy and this is my honest review
Tania
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved the book it was great, the story was well written and the characters are interesting. Loren is a vampire that everyone is scared of. Julianne was a witch and Loren rescued her, he even tried to change her she ended up half vampire and the other half human. Loren needs to stay close so nothing happens, he needs to protect her.
Thank you for allowing me to review your book.

Sydney M Neblett
Dec 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
300 years in the making
This is a new author for me and I accidentally read this book first, but I will be going back to rectify that. This book was great as a stand-alone, but I feel like I missed a lot of character detail by reading them out of order. The author excelled at creating a captivating world full of danger and angst and then she gave us these characters that were easy to become invested in. I can’t wait to read the rest of the books in the series.
CoffeeTimeRomance andMore
The world-building for this book was very well done, and the character of Loren in particular was very well developed; however, Julianna remained very much an enigma and could have used greater focus and elaboration. While mention is made of her history, there was very little background or exposition for her character; I found myself constantly yearning for more details about her life on the run and the events that shaped her into the person she is. As firmly fixed in the present as the whole bo ...more
-cookie Doughten
Jun 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a great Book. Part two in the series A wonderful Love story Between Loren and Julianna. He struggles to come to grips with his feeling for her and she has to deal with her feelings for him and her power. They both have to learn to get along with other Vampires and live by the rules. They have the help of Francesco The Princeton Leader and his allegiant. They have to find some Missing Vampires as well Including Franciscos Mate Sophia. There is also a surprise person show up but I do not ...more
Roxx
Sep 13, 2020 rated it it was ok
2020 Golden Leaf nominee
This was the second book in this series so I felt a bit lost when I first started. I think you had to have read the first book to really enjoy this one.
Carol A. Farris
Vladimir Ferraz
Mary Cloud
Victoria
Read an Excerpt 1 1 Nov 14, 2019 04:24AM

• Obey (The Phoenix Night Shift #3)
  • Wolf Protector's Secret Baby
  • House of Ash & Brimstone (Gatewalkers, #1)
  • Meows and Mistletoe (Cat's Paw Cove #4)
  • Doctor Mountain Man's Special Delivery
  • Kissed by the Bay: Books 1-3
  • The Lumberjack's Baby Bear (Stormy Mountain Bears, #1)
  • Can't Help Falling in Love (The Graysons, #1-3)
  • Renewal (Enchanted Foxes, #4)
  • Finn (Moonlight Wolves Book 4)
  • Frank's Felon (Broken Shifters #5)
  • Red Claw Alpha
  • Black Magic Voodoo (Mystic Hallows Harem #1)
  • Dragon's Darling (Fablestone Clan, #3)
  • Dragon's Oath (The Fablestone Clan, #1)
  • Dragon's Whisper (The Fablestone Clan, #4)
  • Ethan (Moonlight Wolves Book 5)
  • Shifters at Law (Shifters at Law, #1-5)
Deborah Garland is an Award-Winning author of emotional and funny, steamy romances!

She lives on the beautiful North Shore of Long Island with her very patient husband and their mischievous pug. She had to learn how to make her own Cosmopolitans and right now there’s a bartender who will NEVER see her again. She eats cheap mac and cheese with expensive red wine, her heroes are ALWAYS over six feet

The Princeton Allegiant (3 books)
  • Drawing Bloodlines