Start by marking “The Tide: Final Surge (The Tide, #10)” as Want to Read:
The Tide: Final Surge (The Tide, #10)

The Tide: Final Surge (The Tide, #10)

Humanity is on the edge of defeat.

Soon no one will be free from the nightmarish effects of the virulent bioengineered Oni Agent. The fanatical organization responsible has pushed mankind to the brink of extinction and is on the verge of victory. In one final surge, they prepare to sweep the globe from ground zero in Siberia.

Only one man and his team of operatives stand in
Published July 23rd 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Tide, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Tide

Start your review of The Tide: Final Surge (The Tide, #10)
Vickie
Aug 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh.my.gosh. All the feels! Can't even put into words what this book put me through!! Very well done Anthony Melchiorri. Enough said.
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've been devouring these books since the series began, and this final book did not disappoint! There is almost nothing I can say without giving away spoilers...but if you've enjoyed The Tide so far, you'll love how it ends.

I received a free advance copy from the author. My review is voluntary.
Mike Keller
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A ginormous ending to the Oni Apocalypse!

Dom, Meredith and the Hunters battle the FGL and Spitkovsky on the streets of D.C. and the few remaining strong points in the U.S. as they prepare for the final assault in Siberia.

I've grown very attached to the Hunters and I have a huge crush on a certain golden haired beauty named Maggie! It was difficult to say goodbye to the friends I've met in The Tide. Some, of course, I cheered for their deaths to be very painful, long and bloody! Others not so
Terri Pray
Jan 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic end to the series. The Tide is a must read for pos apocalyptic fans. Strong characters, compelling storylines, and the author is a master of upping the stakes.
BookLoversLife
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audio-book
Review to come.
Charlotte Townsend
Nov 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gripped from books 1 to 10!

I enjoyed the adventures of the hunters and was disappointed when the series ended - will be reading more from Anthony!
Lynn Hallbrooks
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
For those who have read the previous book in the series, I recommend lots of tissues or handkerchiefs. This one will get you right in the tear ducts.

Upfront information: As one would expect in an apocalyptic story there is violence and adult language. As the title indicates this is the final surge aka the last story in the series. All the previous books build upon one another and this is the culmination of all that has happened throughout the story. I was provided with an advance copy of this
Curt
Nov 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great book was the whole series. This is the end of the book series - and its good too. Any longer and it would have been too repetitive to continue without a resolution. This book certainly is the climax to the whole series - non-stop action all the way with a satisfying ending.
Olsen Charlton
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tides Series Books all 10 of them !!! Amazing, brilliant what an author. Now I have read them all I'll be able to catch up on my sleep no more reading unit k the early hours also an opportunity to catch up on a few jobs. Found all the books spellbinding

Have typed many more than 20 words but once again Amazon is unable to count and asks for more, oh only needs one more, Good bye.
kirsty wallace
End of an epic ride

Yet again a fantastic ride. This final (sadly) book in the tide series does not disappoint, an exciting, thrilling page turner.
A few times during the story it seemed that Dom was not going to make it, when the odds are against him, will he find the strength to carry on......Well..... I won't give it away...Read it you must...
Rich Costanzo
Sep 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic series!!

The Tide Series of books have been a true adventure in reading. Right from book 1 I was caught in the theme of the story and it got more intense with every future book. I could hardly wait until the next book came out to see where is was going. Thank you Nicholas for a truly entertaining 10 books.
Alicia
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent end to an incredible series!

I cannot recommend this series enough. This final book in The Tide series wraps up an excellent run by the crew of The Huntress for the salvation of humanity. As with every book in this series, once you begin reading, there is no stopping until the end. Can’t wait to read more from this author!
Anne - Marie
Fantastic series

This is one of the best series I have ever read. For me it ranks in my top ten. I loved the hunters. Strong likeable characters. The plot is explosive with loads of twists and turns that in some places had my heart hammering. It is definitely worth reading. It is a series I would definitely read again.
Lisa Omstead
Jul 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: post-apocalyptic
I am going to miss this amazing 5-star series. Had to read Final Surge slowly in order to make it last a bit longer. As I’ve come to expect from the Tide Series, the plot is a tight mix of suspense, action, the author’s vast scientific knowledge and some shockingly unexpected twists combined with an epic finale. Highly recommended!
Dave
Wired right as a piano!

It starts out slow but winds up so tight you forget to breathe. All the characters are there with a little addition to the family. Such loss and dedication to mission, almost makes you wish they were real! But, they are, in a way, Seal Team Six, real Heroes!
Ed
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story

There is enough science to answer the how questions, but not too much. The action is frequent and fast paced, and I liked the character development. A really good combination of science fiction and apocalyptic fiction.
Mandy Sullivan
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Series

Great story telling never any dull moment's. Fast paced reading and lovable characters. Can't wait for you to return with more books from this series. Great job with the whole series.
Suki Rickey
Jul 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
The tide final serge

The final book in the tide series was a fun read and had a few errors. The overall plot and ending was fun to read about and moved speedily along. I hope to read more about these characters if a new series develops.
Susan
Jul 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 10

What an ending! What a series! I kept trying to put it down to try and make last longer, but just couldn't. Mr Melchorri is an incredible writer and I will definitely read whatever other stories he's written out there.
Kelly Cross
Sep 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great series ending

This book is full of excitement and action. The characters are great and the bad guys are truly evil. Well written and fun to read!
Tom Anderson
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fine end to a great series.

Enjoyable, fun read. 10 books later and I am glad I read it. Adventure at every turn. Sorry to see the team go into the sunset.
John Wood
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pretty cool ending?

Pretty cool ending. Great characters as usual. Fast paced, keeping you in the edge of your seat throughout. Looking forward to reading more of Anthony's work.
Shirley Honoshofsky
Jul 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Series

I could not set-top reading any of the books in the series! Great rest .spellbinding and very detailed! I highly recommend this book and the eNtire series!
Lana Mccall
Aug 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great

Great book and extraordinary series. It contains characters thar are intriguing and situations that are exciting.

I am sad because the series is at an end.
Wancket Enterprises
Wow

This was a great series. Exciting and packed. with adventure! Thanks for an exciting read Mr. Anthony J. Melchiorri. More please!
Lee B. Coken
Sep 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
A good series

I enjoyed the entire series and was always looking to see when the next book came out. Anthony was not afraid to eliminate characters to keep the story moving.
Kathy Collier
Sep 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good series for those liking Sci-Fi books.
Corinne Marshall
Aug 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing 10 book series. A great last book that was wrapped up nicely and not rushed. Hate coming to the end of a story this good. Will miss Dom , Meredith and the other Hunters.
Ronald Morton
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful series!

I loved every book every character and every moment of these books! Great job Anthony! I want to read more of your books!
Mark
Sep 10, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Dry Gallows (The Tide #9)
  • Extinction Shadow (Extinction Cycle: Dark Age #1)
  • Extinction Inferno (Extinction Cycle: Dark Age #2)
  • Legion (V Plague #19)
  • Allegiance (Hell Divers #6)
  • Daybreak (Road to Babylon, Book 8)
  • Extinction Ashes (Extinction Cycle: Dark Age #3)
  • The Tide Series Box Set (Books 1-4): A Post-Apocalyptic Thriller
  • Satan's Gate (Extinction Survival #2)
  • Sanctuary (The Soldier #2)
  • Lost Valley (Extinction Survival #1)
  • The Awakening
  • Southlands (Lee Harden, #2)
  • All That Rises (Lone Survivor #4)
  • Last Light (The Last Light #1)
  • All That Escapes (Lone Survivor #3)
  • The Queen Unchained (Generation Z #6)
  • Raze (Melt, #5)
Anthony J Melchiorri is a scientist with a PhD in bioengineering. Originally from the Midwest, he now lives in Texas. By day, he develops cellular therapies and 3D-printable artificial organs. By night, he writes apocalyptic, medical, and science-fiction thrillers that blend real-world research with other-worldly possibility. When he isn't in the lab or at the keyboard, he spends his time running, ...more