Start by marking “The Queen of Veils (Princess Vigilante, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Queen of Veils (Princess Vigilante, #4)

The Queen of Veils

(Princess Vigilante #4)

The final installment in the spellbinding Princess Vigilante series takes readers back to the city of Forcadel as Brynna makes her final play to reclaim her kingdom. Full of twists and turns, this final book will keep readers guessing until the very end.
Kindle Edition
Published March 31st 2020 by Sun's Golden Ray Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Queen of Veils, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Queen of Veils

Start your review of The Queen of Veils (Princess Vigilante, #4)
Chelsea
I already miss Brynna

What a ride this series has been. I love seeing a character grow before my very eyes. She had to make a lot of sacrifices and I was REALLY hoping for a happy ending between all parties but Im happy with how this ended. Though sad I wont have more of her shenanigans to read about.
Energy
Mar 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Alas, weve arrived at the final book in the series, and I dont think Im ready to let this amazing cast of characters go. Brynna has always been strong and assertive, but through this journey, she's learned to lean on people. In The Queen of Veils, she has to go against everything she thinks she should do, so she can take back Forcadel from Illara once and for all.

Cut off from Felix, Katarine, and Beata, Brynna has to trust that they are doing their part while she does hers. She can only hope
Alice
Mar 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I was so incredibly excited to be gifted an arc of this novel and I could not wait to read it. However, the closer I got to the ending, the sadder I got. I have absolutely adored this series and I was so not ready for it to end. But in true S. Usher Evan's fashion, the conclusion was everything I could have hoped for. I was in constant suspense and could not see how Brynna would be able to get through it all. This is one conclusion that won't let you down.
Maddie (bibliophilebindings)
- I am on the author's street team and so I received an ARC copy of the book in kindle format. Although this is the case, it has no influence over my review and rating. -

We have reached the end of this amazing series and I couldn't be more sad about it. I really love Brynna's story and character, and hate to see it come to an end. This final installment will not disappoint and I am VERY pleased with how it has ended. It is the perfect ending to a great series.

This book has the same feel as the
Lisa
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: awesome, fantasy
The final entry in S. Usher Evans' Princess Vigilante series is a humdinger. If you've read the rest of the series, you'll love the wrap-up here. If you haven't, what are you waiting for?! Go get started on it! I would give it ten stars if I could.

As always, Evans' world-building is second to none. The characters are vividly drawn and believable, and the story sucks you right in. (I read it in two days, and it only took me that long because my day job actually expected me to work.) I'm not going
Leah Dynes
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Im so sad this series is over. The entire series has been awesome, and the final book did not disappoint. Brynna is ready to take back her kingdom, but it wont be without a fight. This story has awesome characters, characters you love to hate, and lots of drama. Id definitely recommend it. ...more
Kristin Wallin
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I could not be more pleased with the completion of this series and I will probably have to go back and reread it as I could not put it down, waiting to see how it would all come together at the end and resolve. All the pieces that S. Usher Evans laid in the previous books come together in a glorious and heartbreaking conclusion.

Brynna has gone from being a vigilante, who preferred to handle everything herself and would barely look before leaping, in the first book, to now having to sit out and
Ricki_Reads
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
S. Usher Evans does not disappoint with the finale of her Princess Vigilante series.

Once again we follow Brynna, Felix, and Katherine as they attempt to reclaim their kingdom from Ilara. Brynna is being held captive in Ilara's court - subject to insults and jests about her failures as a queen. As Brynna learns more about Ilara's plans for her people, Brynna becomes more desperate to save them.

As Brynna is held in Ilara's court, Felix and Katherine are responsible for leading two halves of
Dora
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Brynna had an intense journey to fight back the Severian queen madness. Mistakes were done, regrets overwhelmed her mind and her heart and sometimes she was even doubting of her capabilities. The enemy had resulted more craftier and deceiver than expected but, Brynna must go on to save and get her people back. She had learned to trust her friends and she would learn to trust herself. Interesting narrations and descriptions that kept me on edge with the intense situations that Brynna had to face. ...more
NanaShauna Joesten
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic addition to this series a read that grabed me from the first page to the last. Its a fast past read with epic scenes, the scenes are written so well that I can picture them in my minds eye. This is a real page turner with twists and turns that keeps you enthralled with this read. I definitely recommend this captivating read. Its a must read.
Shauna Joesten
Maurice Jones
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The story premise is good....The characters and world-building are on point,with political intrigue and action! Still a winner to me..RECOMMENDED!
Garricyn
Jamie Rose
Monique
Faye Ostryzniuk
Feb 21, 2020

• Magic is the New Black: A Limited Edition Collection of Supernatural Prison Stories
  • The Confectioner's Guild (The Confectioner Chronicles, #1)
  • Watcher (Watcher #1)
  • Marilia, the Warlord
  • And the Ocean Was Our Sky
  • Poison by Punctuation (Chalkboard Outlines Book 2)
  • The Brave & The Broken (Gifted Fae Academy #2)
  • Fool Me Twice
  • Baker's Coven (Great Witches Baking Show #2)
  • The Fae & The Fallen (Gifted Fae Academy #1)
  • Fastest Girl in Town
  • Toric's Dagger (The Weapon Takers Saga #1)
  • Us After You
  • Fabled (Fabled Hunters Book 1)
  • The Action Bible: God's Redemptive Story
  • Perfect
  • Desecration (Left Behind, #9)
  • The Indwelling (Left Behind, #7)
S. Usher Evans is an author, blogger, and witty banter aficionado. Born in Pensacola, Florida, she left the sleepy town behind for the fast-paced world of Washington, D.C.. There, she somehow landed jobs with BBC, Discovery Channel, and National Geographic Television before finally settling into a "real job" as an IT consultant. After a quarter life crisis at age 27, she decided consulting was for ...more

Princess Vigilante (5 books)
  • The Runaway Princess (Princess Vigilante, #0.5)
  • The City of Veils (Princess Vigilante, #1)
  • The Veil of Ashes (Princess Vigilante, #2)
  • The Veil of Trust (Princess Vigilante, #3)