Start by marking “If You Dare (Dare #3)” as Want to Read:
If You Dare (Dare #3)

If You Dare

(Dare #3)

The game was over. The dares were getting old, and the secrets were piling up faster than the bodies.

But someone had other plans. They wanted to play a new game.

Becky Holt was the love of his life until he found out what she was hiding. Now he wants to seek his revenge in the most daring way.

Deke Biggs has always been a shark. He's not afraid to kill, and he's about to bec
Published August 26th 2019

To ask other readers questions about If You Dare, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about If You Dare

Start your review of If You Dare (Dare #3)
Meredith Wilson
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OH. MY. GAWD! I wish I could give this series ALL. OF. THE. STARS! If You Dare is intense, gripping, sexy and absolutely AMAZING! I simply can not get enough of these sharks, their drama and the games that they play. I didn't think it was possible, but this story was even better than the last. It was angsty and suspenseful with twists and turns around every corner. It will definitely sink its claws into you, hooking you from the very first page.

If You Dare is a fantastic read that more than chec
Mandy Williams
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wait, what just happened? That ending, WOW.

I've been obsessed with the GWS since reading book one and If You Dare blows the other two away. I am so happy she has once again shared more of the GWS with us all. Shantel once again drew me in from the prologue. I could not put the book down. Living life in Texas now, Deke, Austin, and Cole are trying to move on. Unfortunately for them, they only thought they were done.

So many secrets in this book. So much suspense. Just when you think you have a c
DW
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Deke!!!! My favorite shark that I have been waiting for stressed me out so much. I didn’t know whether I wanted to hug him or punch from one minute to the next.

I love that even though this book is about my guy Deke, the other characters play a significant role also.

As always with the GWS, there is violence and bullying. If you are okay with it then you will probably love this series!!
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
4.5

I have absolutely loved reading every book in this series, and If You Dare was no exception!
The savagery, insanity, bloodshed, passion, and twisted agendas mixed with family, loyalty, and love made for one hell of a story! The characters in these books are ones I know I'll never forget, and I promise you won't either!

image host

This is the first installment to primarily focus on Deke and his love interest, and I was so ready for it! At the same time, I hoped I would still get to spend a substantia
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one dark and dirty read...which you will LOVE!
If you have read the series you are in for a effing treat...Deke does NOT disappoint. He has his sights set on someone. A few someone's have their sights set on him. Who will swim through the shark infested waters and reach him and who will end up as chum?
This twisted love story is one of my favorites and I know it will be yours too! Y'all better #OneClick this and dive on in!

#Sharks #Princess #BeautifulMess #Deke
Bookgasms Book Blog
Aug 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
GAH!!! This was another great installment in the GWS series as I can not get enough of these boys and their drama and secrets! I've been waiting for this book since the second book and boy did it deliver! This story was thrilling as it was sexy and filled to the brim with fast-paced adrenaline pumping scenes. This was amazing!

This story is filled with the absolute intense craziness that we've come to expect from this author in this series.  I loved the shocks and surprises and was seriously hook
TheSassyNerdBlog
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-2019-reads
Seriously, Shantel? WHAT THE FUCK?
FOR REAL THOUGH,! THE FUCK? WHAT YOU TRYING TO DO? Break me? Destroy me beyond belief. Because if so, you are succeeding... FUCK.

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.
What in the ever-loving fuck just happened?
My head, my fucking heart, my sanity.
I did not see this shit coming. I was not prepared.
I am at a loss for words if I am honest. I have been trying and failing at trying to give this review my best... But words keep failing me. Apart from the word FUCK.

FUCK.

Okay... Well
C.M. Radcliff
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shantel did the damn thing! Deke’s story was one that I was not expecting. The betrayal and the secrets once again plague the GWS and their world. Reading this book, no one can be trusted and no one is who you think they are. Some friendships are completely destroyed while other loyalties are put to the test and the truth shows which bonds can’t be broken. Within the twists and turns of the deceit and the truth coming forth, Shantel sucks us back into the world of the GWS and it’s one hell of a ...more
Keri Loves Books
Fighting To Survive
The plot thickens and all the twists and turns will keep you spinning! I never knew what was next. Secrets abound. Everyone lies. The players get played. Payback is coming.

Cole and Deke take friendship and loyalty to a whole other level. Nothing is out-of-bounds, no risk too great. When either calls, the other comes running. They are bound as brothers. Their connection runs deep. Everyone who hurts their loved ones will pay dearly.

Becky went off the rails. She was twisted and
queen_of_the_books_18
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
”Don’t fuck with me because you won’t survive it.”

What. In. The. Hell!
I very nearly didn’t survive If you Dare because Shantel Tessier just made Deke fuck shit up! If like me, you love psychopathic alpha hero’s then this is the series for you!

A beautiful mess and a demon.

This quote perfect describes Deke and his love interest (who is a secret) can you guess who?

”I’m not afraid of you.”
”That’s your first mistake.”
”The second?”
”Playing me.”

The back and forth, the cat and mouse games is what
Heather andrews
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Deke just doesn't care about some things, "he leans down, whispering in my ear, “It’s cute that you think I give a eff what you need.” Deke knows how to catch a girl off guard, "I lean down, and whisper, “That’ll all change once I eff that mouth with my ***k.” She begins to choke on the chocolate at my words and pieces are flying out onto the counter." Deke is quite the possessive man, “because he touched you. And I am the only man allowed to touch you.” I liked this book, and I dare say it Deke ...more
Siobhan Davis
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, author-provided
IYD was everything I had hoped for and more. Dark, twisted, sexy, and suspenseful, I INHALED this book in record time. So good, and I can't wait for more!
Anonymous Girl
Jan 04, 2020 rated it liked it
Recommends it for: 18+
Adult High School Bully Romance-Standalone ~ Can be read as a Standalone Book #3 part of a 3 book series

Publication Date ~ August 26, 2019
Series Years ~ April 27th 2018-August 21st 2019
Triggers / Warnings? ~ Contains explicit sexual content, violence, talk of rape & crude language.
Ages of Characters ~ 17-18
POV ~ Multiple 1st POV between Cole 18 year old male, Deke 18 year old male, Becky 18 Female, Demi 17 Female
HEA / HFN / Concluded / Cliffhanger / Complete? ~ (view spoiler)
Heather 'Confessions Of A Bibliophile' Creighton
5 STARS

If You Dare by Shantel Tessier is finally here! If You Dare is the third book in the Dare Series. You don't HAVE to read books 1 & 2 as the author has written this so it COULD be a standalone, BUT in my opinion, you most definitely SHOULD! Gahhh I have been highly anticipating this one and let me just say OMFGGGGG!!! I NEVER saw this one coming! Just when I thought I was figuring out what was happening next *BOOM* another secret was unraveled and I was back to square one! Shantel did an astoundi
N.E. Henderson
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Whoa...is the best way to describe this book/series. I had so many questions at the end of book two and I was for sure that a certain person wasn’t really gone.

When I started book three I had this idea in my head where the story was going. Mind. Blown. And I loved every second of it.

Dark Romantic Suspense that is twisted AF is the best kind of read.

I heart this book so so so much. I’d give it more than five stars if I could.
Charisse
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
'I've never been close to my sister, but I've hated her the last couple of years. Ever since she tried to take something from me, I vowed I was going to make her pay. No matter what I had to do, I was going to break her f*cking cold, dead heart.'

I don't even know where to start with this book. I loved book one and two, and at the end of epilogue two in book two, I was left freaking out! I had so many questions, wondering where this was going to go, who to trust, if Kellen was alive, and felt tha
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
WTF just happened?!? WTF...ending..mindblown.
This series keeps getting better and better.

First, this is not a stand-alone. You must read the first two books.
Austin, Cole and Deke are in Texas now.
You think everything is going ok until it’s not.
More secrets...more twists..more mystery. I can’t get enough of GWS.
This is Deke’s book but you get morsels of your other favorite sharks.
Be prepared for all the feels..all of the feels..no joke.
FYI, this is one of the few series that I haven’t been able
Kara (Rotella Reads)
Aug 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Shantel Tessier is an evil genius! This book sucked me in and spit me out. Just when you think it couldn't get any grittier, messier, more ruthless... the Sharks prove you wrong! No one comes between these men and who they care for. NO. ONE.

I was blown away by this book. It was so twisted and so merciless. Every time you think you have it figured out, the author tosses in another scheme and throws you off the scent. I was guessing what would happen and who would go down, right up until the very
Jac K
I enjoy a bully romance, or enemies to lovers’ romance. I like slightly dark or twisted books too, and I’m always looking for a book to make me feel things that might be overwhelming or uncomfortable.

I was sucked in from the beginning. The prologue certainly sets the tone for the entire book. I thought Cole and Austin were PERFECT. I loved their chemistry, their tension-filled banter and all of the extended characters in this book. I Dare You keeps you on the edge THE ENTIRE TIME! It will shock
Ashley Estep The Art of Reading
Oh Holy Fuck!! That's what I have to say. Shantel Tessier went above and beyond with Deke's book! And he may now just be my favorite shark! From start to finish If You Dare has you sucked in. And it more than lives up to the anticipation surrounding it.

Deke Biggs doesn't give a F*** about anything, he's cold and doesn't apologize for being that way. He does what he wants and he doesn't hold back. You mess with him he fucks you over a million times worse. The love he had for Becky is gone and no
Larissa Rye
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh. My. God. This book is DARK. This book is leave your morals at the cover page. This book is freaking EVERYTHING! I just finished it & I almost feel like I need to read it again just to try & comprehend everything I just read. There was SO much everything in this book! Sex, murder, secrets, plot twists, amazing new characters, crazy a** old characters, & so much more. I expected this book to be dark but this was beyond what I expected. This story grabs you by the throat & doesn’t let go till t ...more
Mandie
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What the what!!! I don’t even know what I just read, but it was AMAZING! This series is intense!! This is book 3 and you don’t necessarily have to have read the first two books, but I would recommend reading them because, why not!! They are all dark and thrilling! I have one heck of a book hangover after this one!
Micheala
I received an ARC from the author.

After the hit of the first two, I knew I’d be in for a wild ride! Deke is life!

The author took me by surprise with this book from the very beginning. After the first two, this one is set up to be about a certain character paired with Deke. In fact, the book starts with him working to get her back. So I was totally surprised when a new player came into the game...and then quickly became player number 1. In fact, ex-player number 1 became villain number 1, and h
Reviews from the Heart
Aug 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Just when you think this author can't write anything darker, shooo weeee. Look, it's like this, I am normally not into the dark stuff, thrillers, things of that nature, but I once I started this series I just could not stop. It's like I am watching a scary movie, but peeking between my fingers to see what's happening, jumping out of my seat when the thrill of the plot hits just the peek. I can't get enough of this series. The Dare series is edgy, challenging, and most of all a freaking thriller. ...more
Christina Szczepan-santos
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I'm going to try to keep this short and sweet. I was actually reading this as Shantel was writing it. It was torture lol. I did know where she was going with it and it made me crazy Haha. I absolutely love this book. Cole he's my absolute fave but damn if Deke didn't deliver.
You may think you know where the book is going but you will be wrong. Clear your schedule because you won't be able to put this one down.
Reyne Clark
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The third installment in the Dare Series, If You Dare packs a twisted punch. It is a roller coaster ride of ups, downs, twists, and turns that keep you on your toes and leave you guessing until the crazy end. This book is dark, gritty and multi-layered. An Excellent addition to one of my favorite Series! 5 Stars!
Denise ☾ Chatterbooks Book Blog ☾
✨ DENISE’S DREAMY REVIEW ✨

If You Dare by Shantel Tessier is book three in the Dare Series, and just when you think it couldn’t get more intense and ruthless filled with lies, secrets, deceit, and betrayal in the most brutal form.

The Great White Sharks, these boys and who they have by their sides will prove you wrong! Another amazing installment to this already fucking fantastic series!

Cunning. Ruthless. Merciless. Unexpected.

If You Dare turns it all the way with the most unexpected twists
Zainab M.
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hello Bookstagrammers,

Today, I familiarize you with an all too dark and twisted author who has the ability to wreck your senses and doubt your inner sanity. @shantel_tessier doesn't need any introductions. With some of the bestsellers like I Dare You and I Promise You, my unicorn author once again bangs her score with If You Dare.

First of all, be warned. Before going in, expect the unexpected. None of the things are as it looks. Games have changed. Dares are more horrific. What happens when you
Amy March (Between the Screens)
Oh. My. Flipping. Goodness.

This book. This one might actually beat out the first the series. Yeah, I went there. Deke is dark, deadly, insanely loyal and totally twisted. I loved every single deliciously dark and heart pounding second of this story.

I wish that I could spill a thousand spoiler secrets right now because all I want is to shout my thoughts and opinions about how awesome this story is to absolutely anyone around. I can’t even discuss who the leading lady is, BUT I can tell you that
Emma (Emlovesreading)
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is told mainly from Deke’s POV and wow he’s dark, I’m still undecided who is the darker of the two out of him and Cole?
Anyway Deke is still really angry at Becky with what he found out from I Promise You. Actually he’s really, really angry with her. Not that I can blame him.
This book is just as dark and twisted as the others. I loved that it’s mainly all Deke and what their lives are like now that they’ve moved away from Collins and to Texas. The new player is possibly one of my favo
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Sweet Retribution (Rydeville Elite #3)
  • Charlie (Rydeville Elite #4)
  • Twisted Betrayal (Rydeville Elite #2)
  • Rebellion (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #2)
  • Resurrection (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #1)
  • The Secrets We Hide (The Four, #2)
  • Fall (Sunset Beach High, #1)
  • Jackson (Rydeville Elite, #5)
  • Stay with Me (Diamond in the Rough #3)
  • Hidden River Secrets (Hidden River Academy, #2)
  • Reign (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High, #3)
  • Twisted Kingdom (Royal Elite, #3)
  • Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)
  • Ever Lost (Lost Boys of Neverly Prep #1)
  • Her Challengers (Bad Boys of Jameson High #1)
  • Crew Princess (Crew #2)
  • Pocketful of You (Pocket #3)
  • Not Giving up (Ridgeside High #1)
I'm a Texas born girl who now lives in Tulsa, Oklahoma with my high school sweetheart, and our two girls. I consider myself extremely lucky to be a stay home wife and mother. When I'm not reading or writing, I spend my time with friends and family.

Dare (3 books)
  • I Dare You (Dare, #1)
  • I Promise You (Dare #2)