Start by marking “Neo (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #4)” as Want to Read:
Neo (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #4)

Neo

(Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter #4)

Neo:
I’m not settled. Something is off that I can’t pinpoint. My mom’s health is declining and I’m the worst son imaginable. Life has kicked me more times than I care to admit. Then I met her. She was a smart mouth that sparked my interest. I made it my mission to know more about her. Until she left me.
Leesa:
I was running from everything that happened to me. I wanted a
Published January 10th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Neo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Neo

Start your review of Neo (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #4)
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Title: Neo
Series SBMC Daytona Chapter 4#
Author: Erin Trejo
Published January 10th 2020

ღ I was so excited Neo”s book is finally here!!! I have been intrigued with his character since I first read about him.

Neo feels left out, pretty much everyone in his crew has a mate. Make matters worse Neo mom has Alzheimer’s & he doesn't know how to handle that either

This is where Leesa walk into his life, or kinda fall in to this life

I just love how Leesa is a sassy, confident, ball busting
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
I haven't read that much of this authors books. But each I have read has left an impression on me. And this one did as well.

From her previous books, Neo has come off as a strong gentle soul but also very protective. Lately he has been feeling left out as all his brothers has found their 'ones' except for him. And on top of everything his mother is sick and he doesn't know how to handle it.
Until he meets Leesa. She is sassy but also has a sweet side to her and Neo knows that she is hiding
Tammy
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I wasn't expecting to love Neo as much as I did. Such a strong guy with a gentle soul. Leesa is gentle all around with a kick a$$ attitude. Loved how these two first met, the struggle and the bantering back and forth. It's kinda like they were meant to meet after their lives were so intertwined.
E Loprete
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Neo Soulless Bastards MC Daytona by Erin Trejo was a exciting, emotional and thrilling story that had it all: action, suspense, violence and passion that will have you on edge throughout this whole story. Neo is having a hard time dealing with the demons from his past that has left him broken and now that his mother is ill he just does not know how to handle all of these emotions. When Neo assists feisty bartender Lessa, fireworks go off as this mouthy tough woman gives Neo a hard time and ...more
Kathy Rouchelle
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Outstanding read! I loved everything about this story, well except for the sad parts, but then that is what makes Neo..well Neo. From his first meeting her, she has captured his attention, until that time that he realizes that she has also captured his heart. She is his, but she is hiding something and he is determined to find out what that is. When she finally tells him, because she now has no choice, he is enraged at the scum that has done what he has done to her. When he finds him, he will ...more
Doris
Shelves: biker, arc
This One Will Grab You

Neo is another of the hot alpha bikers from the Daytona Chapter and this book opens with meeting Leesa under some garbage by the dumpster between the clubhouse and the club she works at. It’s a cute and funny first meeting and is also when Leesa shows off the sass that she has.

Leesa and Neo have had tough lives and they both have someone else in common neither of them realizes. That’s when the two of them meet again much to their surprise. Their connection is growing but
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Jan 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Buckle up! You are in for a fast paced wild ride with this story! Neo is as alpha as they come but he has a softer side that he doesn’t let many people see. He bleeds Soulless Bastards and takes no prisoners when they cross his club. He doesn’t do helpless well and when his mother‘s health is failing he stays as far away as possible because he just doesn’t know how to deal. Lessa looks after her elderly neighbor and when she happens to cross paths with Neo sparks fly. Lessa is feisty, sassy and ...more
Julie
I liked this book!
Neo wasn’t a bad son, he loved his mom and made sure she had all she needed. But he couldn’t be with her as much as he should, he knew that, but he just couldn’t bare to see her slipping away.
Leesa lives next door to the sweetest old lady, she likes to look out for her, make sure she’s ok! Finding out Neo is her son isn’t a happy occasion and Leesa has some sharp word to say to him and his neglect. Recently running from her ex, Leesa is being blackmailed by him and doesn’t
Stacy Cole
Jan 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a quick fast paced book. The FMC is running from her past. She lives next to a lady that she has been looking after. Leesa was at work when she meets Neo. They had an instant(sexual) tension between them. When Leesa's neighbor has to go to the hospital, she calls the son. The estranged son is Neo. Leesa and Neo both have demons in their past that might keep them apart, if they can't work it out. Really enjoyed this book. It has a bully or even slight mafia feel to it. I recommend you ...more
esther day-morey
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh.... This book was so emotional for me on so many levels. I could feel myself as Neo. First having family have served in the military and giving back to our country... I can't even imagine what they deal with daily, but thank you! So him dealing with those demons.. is a lot, but like always there is a brotherhood with the MC which I love with this series. Then Neo has a past that we find out in this book that breaks my hear even more... Then his mother's name illness... Just wow, how ...more
Heather Whitaker Red Hatter Book Blog
This is a quick and gritty read. Erin Trejo has the ability to write a story that will play with your heart, and have you rooting for all involved.
Leesa is a woman who has a questionable past. She has learned to not to depend on a man, because the last man she had a relationship with screwed her over. She has done what she needs to go keep her ex away. When Neo steps in and tries to help all hell kinda breaks loose. Neo is a jaded man who has demons of his own to deal with. The two of them
Lisa
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the last installment of the Daytona chapter of Soulless Bastards. This series started out phenomenal and ended even better.
This story gives us a deep look at Neo, the president of the club. The fierce, tough, soulless man has another side and he is missing a piece to complete him.
Leesa is a sassy, confident, ball busting woman who does not back down, easily.
She and Neo have an explosive introduction, that leaves them both wanting more.
Their story takes you through highs and lows. You
J. Ockenhouse
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
WOW!! This one is the epitome of intensity!! Neo and Leesa, each having way too much horrors, sadness and demons than any person should have.

Lessa should invest in running shoes because she does it alot. At times, she made me so mad. Neo is hard to explain because he's just a hot mess. Battle scars, childhood tragedy and not feeling that he can keep the important women in his life happy. My heart broken for him often.

I guess this one is that learning lesson of communication, that distance makes
Dawnna
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Neo maybe a hot and dangerous biker that doesn't appear to have a heart. Appearances can be deceiving and the right woman can see past that shield of heartlessness.Filled with passed heart aches, hard decisions and guilt Neo will pull at your heart strings. A great story that will have you rethinking what is important in life.

Yes I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Rebecca  Kleckner
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg, Neo!I have been waiting on him. He seemed so restless from the other books! I was no disappointed.
A chance meeting by a dumpster of all things with a sassy bartender/waitress that works next door turns Neo's life upside down. Only to find out that she's his moms neighbor that has been helping her. Leesa, has a past that has been haunting her with no end in sight, it has caused her not to trust anyone.
Emotional rollercoaster (for me with some parts) but a great story. Neo helps her even
Nicole
Jan 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is such a good book! The story almost had a sweet feel to it, if it wasn't for the drama and general bad**ness of the SBMC.
Leesa is anything but docile and I realized that in the first couple pages. I loved her sassy attitude. It's crazy to think that Neo and Leesa could have met sooner if he would have visited his mom just a little more.
This is one of Erin's lighter stories, but it's not what I would consider light romance, there is some grit.
Loved it!
M L
Jan 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Neo’s story is one of heartache and pain. He knows something is missing in his life. But when fate brings Leesa his way, he has no idea how upside down his life is going to get! Leesa is hiding. Her mistake was trusting a man she thought was good. But her past is catching up with her quickly and unfortunately for her, she will have to make a choice she never thought she would have to make. This is a story full of mistakes and loss. It’s about letting go of the past and trusting that there is a ...more
Ginger Powell
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Neo and Leesa seem to have EVERYTHING going against them. It's one thing after another that tries to keep them apart. This story has covered every emotion you can possibly imagine and then some, but there's that need between them that let's you know that their love can overcome just about anything. Erin Trejo has another win for the Soulless Bastards MC.

Evangeline Luguna
Ann L
Shelves: reviewed
I have loved each one of the Daytona boys, but Neo has got to be my number one guy, he is strong and protective but has a softer side too, my heart broke for what he went through but it shaped him, Leesa has a past and a blackmailing ex, she is also Neo's mums neighbour who has been looking out for her. I admit i didn't like her ....... at first, especially how she was with Neo, but knowing what was happening, in the end she kinda grew on me.

This is definitely a must read, i loved it.

I received
A. D. Mabee
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Once again, I am blown away by the Daytona guys, Neo and Leesa’s story is a fast wild ride. Neo and Lessa both have demons from their pasts. From the very beginning Neo and Lessa seem to have so many things keeping them apart, can they overcome the obstacles to find the love they deserve. This book was another fantastic read.
Madeleine East
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Neo and Leesa have been through so much but, that bumpy road has lead them to each other. Can they overcome everything they've been through to find love with each other? I completely feel in love with Neo. Sexy, tattooed, bad boy with a heart of gold. This book has action, hot, drama, intense and phenomenal.
Teresa Lara
Jan 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this series
Neo and lessa grabbed my heart so emotional intense broken gripping love story
Ready for more
Sue
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a heartbreaking story all around. Neo the Prez is unsettled. Everyone has mates but him, his mom has alzheimers and he doesn't know how to handle that. He meets Leesa who works at the bar nextdoor to his clubhouse. She's fiesty and mouthy and everything he likes to match him. But she has a past too and he wants to help but she fights him the whole way. There's not a lot of action in this book, just dealing with men who mess with the women. This is a sad story with a HEA.
Cynthia Carpenter
Jan 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Neo and Leesa has all the twist and turns and emotions, feels you could need. This book will pull you in and keep you there and wanting so much more. With all the stuff they have been thur will they be able to over come it or will it be to much for them to handle? Amazing read that will keep you wanting more from this author and her bad boy bikers and the sassy woman who fall for them.
Kristi
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow just wow! I wasn't sure how I was going to like Neo from the other books but Neo just swoops in and steels your heart. And Leesa well you got to love her she's a spitfire. It's so hard to review this book without giving anything away, I just want to tell you everything. But I won't say a word about what happens. But this is a must read!
Liz
Dec 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Erin. Why do you do this to me? I needed a box of Kleenex next to me while I read this book. But every tear was worth it. Such an amazing story. Neo is my favorite of the Daytona Chapter. I’ve been waiting for his book since Blade came out and it was worth the wait. He is book boyfriend material. And Neo’s mom, ugh broke my heart.
Tina
Shelves: erin-trejo
I am so excited Neo is finally here!!! I have been intrigued with his character since I first read about him. Oh pitter my beating heart he is more than what I expected!!
“He’s a good boy. He has a heart that most men don’t. He feels everything even when he doesn’t want to.”
Thank you Erin for another fantastic read!!!
Michele
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love Neo! Just when you think you found your favorite, Erin hits you with another! Great story, fast paced and I couldn’t put it down! Neo and Leesa are amazing! Great start for a new year read! Well done Erin!!
Jayme
Shelves: arcs
Neo and Leesa......I love them! Both so big and bad on the exterior, but underneath, just like the rest of us! Well-written and well-developed storyline. Definitely recommend this book!
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Cobra (Reapers MC #8)
  • The Biker's Gift: Royal Bastards Tonopah, NV  (Royal Bastards MC)
  • Bet On Me (Royal Bastards MC: Baltimore #1)
  • Scooter (Cerberus MC #11)
  • Bull (Reapers MC #7)
  • CHAINS: Night Rebels Motorcycle Club (Night Rebels MC Romance Book 8)
  • Gabe and Ian (Savage Kings MC Book 11)
  • Rider (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #7)
  • A Biker for Christmas: A Royal Bastards MC Holiday Book
  • Joy (Hell's Handlers MC Book 7)
  • Koyn (Royal Bastards MC: Tulsa #1)
  • Petros (Royal Bastards MC)
  • Forgiveness: A Lords of Carnage MC Christmas
  • Bad Like Me (Royal Bastards MC: Cleveland #1)
  • Connors' Devils (Devil's Riot MC #5)
  • The Biker's Kiss : A Royal Bastards MC Holiday Novella
  • Fury (Savage MC: Tennessee Chapter, #4)
  • Batta (Blackwings MC - Devil Springs #4)
I am a wife, mother, child chauffeur and author. I love being able to create different characters and spin a web that makes them come together in the end. My books do not stick to just one genre, they span many.

I write about things that are real life situations and fairy tales are not always smooth sailing. My MC books are hard and gritty and they have struggles just like you would in life.

I

Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter (4 books)
  • Blade (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #1)
  • Triton (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #2)
  • Ransom (Soulless Bastards MC Daytona Chapter, #3)