Start by marking “Famine (The Four Horsemen, #3)” as Want to Read:
Famine (The Four Horsemen, #3)

Famine

(The Four Horsemen #3)

They came to earth--Pestilence, War, Famine, Death--four horsemen riding their screaming steeds, racing to the corners of the world. Four horsemen with the power to destroy all of humanity. They came to earth, and they came to end us all.

Ana da Silva always assumed she’d die young, she just never expected it to be at the hands of Famine, the haunting immortal who once spar
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: October 1st 2020 by Lavabrook Publishing, LLC

Start your review of Famine (The Four Horsemen, #3)
Sabrina
Jul 12, 2019 marked it as to-read
I just finish War and I can't wait to have this in my hands!
Famine is coming!!
Lacey (laceybooklovers)
*Immediately goes onto my "I will die if I don't have this" shelf
Maca
Jul 12, 2019 marked it as to-read
The publish date was pushed to October 1 but at least we have a new Famine Teaser #5 by Thalassa ->

“What does that have to do with anything?” Famine growls, glancing at me. After a moment, his eyebrows rise. “Is that why you kissed me? To test a damn theory of yours?” Even as he asks, his gaze strays back to my lips.
I can practically feel the heat of his anger. I think the only thing that might piss the horseman off more than getting kissed right now is getting kissed for the wrong reasons.
T
Parvati Patil
Jul 19, 2019 marked it as to-read
Update 03/01/2020

It's the time of year when I block everyone rating this book that at the moment of writing this post, hasn't been written yet. Nobody has read it. I'll start with the 1 and 2 star ratings but I'll eventually move to also block the 5 stars ratings, especially those that post deceiving negative ratings for other authors.

I also want to point out that although Da Silva is really common, De Silva is an existing surname in Brazil. At least 7000 people have that surname.

Pre reading th
ⒶH-ℳℰⒾ ♔♚♛Queen Of The Fat Cats♛♚♔
GUUUUUUUYYYYYSSSS
Have you seen the French cover of Pestilence?

Pestilence (Les Quatre Cavaliers, #1) by Laura Thalassa

Parlez-vous francais?

Petition to Thalassa sensei. Please make this one the official PESTILENCE cover!!! so so beautiful!!!
and model WAR AND FAMININE COVERS to the same artistic style!!!!!

S'il vous plaît!!!!
*bows*

For those of you that don't know thousand of people bought Pestilence cuz cover looks like this

original cover

is that a beautiful cover or what?

*drools over cover*

Then it turned out that someone had stolen the art and I hope they gettin
Beatrice Masaluñga
Jul 11, 2019 marked it as to-read
I haven’t even started War yet I’m thirsty for this 🤣 #sorrynotsorry
Corinne
Oct 02, 2019 marked it as to-read
A petition for Laura Thalassa:
Can we have a fight between horsemen? Death vs Famine, for instance?

Also, can we have more of Thanathos a.k.a Death, in general?
Just Josie
✳️ Only a little while longer, before this one drops✳️

Thalassa said that if Pestilence was Thor, then Famine will be Loki. I am SO ready for a twisted, and cruel guy with a few redeeming qualities😂

And a little teaser, because I am over here all ready and set for this baby💚

Thalassa is the QUEEN😈

“Why are you the way you are”?

Mean. Evil.

“Why are you the way you are? You fucking just stabbed me in my hand”.

“So you killed an entire room for it”?

“I was going to kill them anyway”.
Gundega (Rouzmary)
Jul 16, 2019 marked it as to-be-released
Update December 2019:

Oooooh, we've got a blurb and a tiny snippet on Thalassa's website!
And a tentative hope this might be a spring release!

~*~ SOoooooOOOoooo, Famine had met the girl/woman when she was a child? Hmmmmm...was it when the Horsemen had just arrived? HmmmmmMmmmmmm...
~*~ Them being enemies to enemies/lovers was already a done deal, so that's as it should be.
~*~ But but but but BUT:"But whatever they are, if they don’t stop themselves soon, heaven will." Is this what I think it is
Erika ♥OwlwaysReading♥
I'm STARVING 4 this BOOK!!!

Unlike Homer Simpson, I'm definitely NOT Famine resistent!

Give me Famine! And No One Gets Hurt!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

If this book = the potato, I'd be the cat
Alexandra G.
Jul 14, 2019 marked it as to-read
Green eyes and a scythe?

*waiting impatiently for the next book*
Christa
Jul 16, 2019 marked it as to-read
Laura Thalassa is a insta-add author.
If you want some enemies to lovers fantasy - she’s got a brilliant backlist.
Vicky
Jul 25, 2019 marked it as to-read
My green-eyed baby.
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
I can’t wait! I can’t wait! I love the Horesmen!
Sentranced Jem
Jun 12, 2020 marked it as to-read
Let's not pretend that you're not even a little bit intrigued... especially with that cover 😍

I love this series 😍😍 can't wait to get my hands on Famine 😍😍
❤️Emma Book Lover ❤️
Oh sweet Lord!! I m dying to have this book already!

Famine Teaser #2

Five years ago

The chilly air pricks at my bare skin. I don’t dare take my shirt back from the horseman, even though I’m cold to the bone. I begin to shiver, my teeth clicking together.

“You’re cold.” His husky voice seems as though it’s pulled from the darkness itself.

“I’m okay.”

“Lay next to me.”

I stare at where I think his eyes are. His words coil low in my belly. I can tell he doesn’t mean to make the offer sexual, but between
Mayara Pereira
Jan 16, 2020 marked it as to-read
Ana DA Silva, not Ana DE Silva!!!! If you wanna be truly accurate, do not put "DE", put "DA", cuz NO ONE in Portugal or Brazil or South America uses "De" in their surnames or last names or whatever when their surname is Silva! Speaking as a Brazilian, pleaseeeeee do not commit this ghastly mistake, pleaseee!!!
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
I need this book so bad!! I love this series!
❀❀Chicky Boom❀❀
Jan 18, 2020 marked it as to-read
The blurb is out and it seems like this time we're moving to a Portuguese-speaking country.

I hope it's Brazil! We already had Canada and northern US and the best of all Jerusalem! The way Laura Thalassa treated Muslims and Israelites in War? Hell yes!!! I loved it. The onews who strongly opposed to a Jerusalem setting in their reviews were completely unable to sound like they knew what they were talking about. If anything, they sounded as though they didn't even opened the book, heck! they prob
Andrea
Alexandra
Jun 19, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2020, favorites
UPDATE 19/6/2020

IF THAT'S HOW THE COVER MODELS ARE I WILL BE A POOL OF LUST BY THE TIME DEATH'S COVER COMES!
Julia
Apr 02, 2020 marked it as checking-into-for-safety
Look at this BEAUTIFUL FREAKING COVER!!!! I NEEEED this during quarantine 😭😭😭
Roxy D.C
Jul 15, 2019 marked it as to-read
7/15/2019: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! BOOK GODS 🙏🏼!! Make Famine come out in early 2020! That epilogue did not help me at all, it just made me want him even more! *tears of sadness 😭*
Ane Vass
Dec 11, 2019 marked it as to-read
Famine is postponed for October the 1st.

****

TEASER

“Put me down,” I say, a tremor in my voice.

“So you can stab me again?” He huffs out a laugh. “I don’t think so.”

He crosses the room with me in his arms. I can hear the sound his boots make as they step through puddles of blood.

The only people who are left besides me are his men. They stare stoically at the carnage, but inside they must be freaking out. I know I’m freaking out, and I’ve already seen several examples of this horseman’s work.

“Why a
Olivia
Sep 22, 2019 marked it as to-read
I can’t wait!!!!
Pestilence and War were absolutely amazing. So rich of feelings, character evolution, strong female characters, pure love that makes you better (not idiotic like in most books... and in life haha).

War hints in book 2 that Famine (and Thanos but well duh, he’s death, in my mind he’s the strongest and most intense) is “stronger” than him and Pestilence. And for the first time, we assist his “awakening” ... and the guy ... smiles. Okay I confess I got the chills.

Pestilence was con
AJ
Apr 02, 2020 marked it as to-read
4/2/2020 OMG LOOK AT THIS COVER!! I am even more excited for this book than I was before (and I didn’t think that was possible) that cover is gorgeous!! 😍😍
Petra Cross
Apr 05, 2020 marked it as to-read
Cover seems familiar. I think I've seen that model before Feel My Pain by K.A. Merikan but that pic in particular ...more
Samantha
Jul 13, 2019 marked it as to-read
I don’t know what it is about this series, but I love it! Famine better bring his A-Game because he’s about to get whooped (in a humorous way of course).

Also, the only thing I really know about him is that he has green eyes, bronze armor and a scythe...and yet I can already tell I’m going to love this.
Alexandra
Apr 06, 2020 marked it as to-read
I AM SO READY
this will be my reward for when the semester is finally over!!

• Rising Queen (Court of the Sea Fae, #3)
  • Storm's Heart (Elder Races, #2)
  • Darkest Before Dawn (Guardian's Diary, #1)
  • The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air, #3)
  • Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)
  • From Blood and Ash (Blood and Ash, #1)
  • The Kingmaker (All the King's Men Duet, #1)
  • Heartless Hero (Crowne Point #1)
  • Death Before Dawn (Guardian's Diary, #2)
  • The Cruel Fae King (The Cursed Kingdoms #1)
  • Written with You (The Regret Duet, #2)
  • Grieved Loss (Bellandi Crime Syndicate, #3)
  • 1.4 (Point 4, #2)
  • Twilight's Herald (Aileen Travers, #5)
  • The Bro Code
  • The Undying King
  • The Dare
  • Radiance (Wraith Kings, #1)
Found in the forest when she was young, Laura Thalassa was raised by fairies, kidnapped by werewolves, and given over to vampires as repayment for a hundred year debt. She’s been brought back to life twice, and, with a single kiss, she woke her true love from eternal sleep. She now lives happily ever after with her undead prince in a castle in the woods.

… or something like that anyway.

When not wri

The Four Horsemen (4 books)
  • Pestilence (The Four Horsemen, #1)
  • War (The Four Horsemen, #2)
  • Death (The Four Horsemen, #4)