Start by marking “Wolverine Wafer (Mates & Macarons #6)” as Want to Read:
Wolverine Wafer (Mates & Macarons #6)

Wolverine Wafer

(Mates & Macarons #6)

The fates definitely love their version of Beauty and the Beast, especially when their beast comes with a record. Welcome to the Kinship Cove Diner, where a good cup of coffee comes with every fated mating.

* * *

I haven’t spent much time thinking about dating or mating or any of that sort of stuff. I’m more of a good girl, waiting for the fates to bring me my perfect ma
Published December 18th 2019 by Kinship Press

To ask other readers questions about Wolverine Wafer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolverine Wafer

Start your review of Wolverine Wafer (Mates & Macarons #6)
ZETTER
Surprises....Surprises!!!

Lucy was helping out her aunt at her diner in Kinship Cove. She hasn't been thinking about dates, mates or anything like that. She was a good girl who was wating for fate to bring her her "perfect" guy. She was also a very hard worker. She was avoiding men that was until she met her fated mate. He wasn't what she expected.

Nijel, a Wolverine shifter abd the delivery guy who was known as a very temperamental person throughout the town, he was always in so kind of trouble
Terry
Dec 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hands down Wolverine Wafer is captivating

Let me start off by saying I think I have a wolverine in me....I will take down something twice my size to protect my family. I love how this story was much different than Ellis Leigh normal Kinship Cove love story. The dirtiness and stubborn heroin was still based but in a cute kinda of way, Lucy was a little video who was thrown off by the given as of her mate but she was sewed as well. Nijel was a brute of a man and a blue collar worker who tried to st
Lynette
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
He’s a lover & a fighter

I can’t get enough of the mating in Kinship Cove. A wolverine and a fox? Sure why the heck not! With the way that Ellis Leigh writes, it’s bound to be a great story.

And it was! Young Lucy comes to the cove to help her auntie out and ends up mating to the solitary, brooding, wolverine shifter, Nigel. At first you think they aren’t going to connect, that Nijel’s solo life is too strong to give up for a mate. Strong-willed Lucy is all “hell nah! You my beast now.” And our f
Annette Aguilar
Sep 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mate

A cute refreshing love story. A beautiful fox and a grouchy sexy wolverine find love in a most unlikely place. Instant love true mate to true mate! Worried he was too rough, too big, too mean, and too old, he didn’t know what to do! Misunderstanding, arrested, and worried about his woman. Would she understand?
Jamoz23
Dec 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a sweet addition to this series with two lovely H’s in Lucy and Nijel.
Nice to pop back to visit this town and its inhabitants.
Loved what a gentle giant, sweetie Nijel was. No matter his past he was wonderful and gentlemanly with Lucy.
No annoying drama but a troublesome character who needs a good lesson in manners.
Read through kindle unlimited.

Tara Dorough
Jan 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fun PNR

Wolverine Wafer, book 7 of the A Kinship Cove Fun & Flirty series has a really neat shifter animal you don't see everyday, a wolverine. This book is easy to read and the characters are great. I love the reindeer shifter neighbor. Can't wait till his book comes out.
Darrell Nuner
Oct 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good book

First wolverine shifter book, and I like the way the author portrayed them.
He meets a young lady new to town. They both know they met their mate.
There are a few problems, but they get through them and they have an happy ending.
Dawn
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

All the books in this series are fun reads full of heart, passion, and humour and this is no different. If you like a shifter romance and want an enjoyable afternoon read you will love this book.
Meleeta
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cute sexy sweet romance

He's got a bad boy reputation, known for having a temper mainly because of his animal side. She's just temporarily in town to help family but the fates plan on her staying.
Lynn
Apr 24, 2020 rated it liked it
I didn’t actually read this book I read Reindeer Ripple but couldn’t find it on GR.
angela gunstone
Apr 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wolverine wafer

Loved the characters and the storyline and couldn't put it down so it's a well deserved five stars and I would recommend this book to everyone
Lynn Thinking out loud
What a fantastic short read. I loved it.
Eleanor (The Book Hammock)
Sep 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Cutest story. I love this couple, they’re sweethearts.
Coco.V
Sep 08, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (9/8/2020)! 🎁
Gloria Nuckols
Mar 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shifters
Another sweet and sexy addition. I loved the moody wolverine and the delicious vixen. Well done.
Michelle
Sep 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: urban-fantasy
Cute

A rather short and sweet fated mates shifter romance by Ellis Leigh. The town and the characters were cute I wish it had been longer.
Denise
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

Love, lust and laughs are plenty throughout this story. It's a short little story that grabbed me and didn't let go.
Kathy Harrington
Jenn
Sep 27, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Bear My Holiday Hero
  • Hector (Outback Shifters #1)
  • Cherished Mate (Cybermates, #1)
  • Her Dragon Protector (Black Claw Dragons, #2)
  • A Hippogriff for Christmas (Shifters for Christmas, #3)
  • Christmas Hero: Unwrapping the Dragon
  • Bear Assassin (The Enforcers, #3)
  • Bear Guardian (The Enforcers, #5)
  • Merrily Ever After (Ouachita Mountain Shifters, #9.5)
  • Bear Security (The Enforcers, #1)
  • Jingled (Tribute Brides Of The Drexian Warriors, #6.5)
  • Growling For My Mate (Ash Mountain Pack, #1)
  • Enthrall (The Freed Billionaire Spencer Christmas Trilogy Book 1)
  • Holiday Surprise (Collier Pack #6)
  • Silver Unicorn (Silver Shifters #3)
  • Breaking Sass (Dire Wolf Mates, #2; Sassy Ever After)
  • Call of the Bear (Hells Canyon Shifters, #1)
  • Alien Alliance (Alien Invasion, #4)
A storyteller from the time she could talk, USA Today bestselling author Ellis Leigh grew up among family legends of hauntings, psychics, and love spanning decades. Those stories didn’t always have the happiest of endings, so they inspired her to write about real life, real love, and the difficulties therein. From farmers to werewolves, store clerks to witches—if there’s love to be found, she’ll w ...more

Mates & Macarons (7 books)
  • Candied Wolf (Mates & Macarons #1)
  • Sugar Dragon (Mates & Macarons #2)
  • Honey Bear (Mates & Macarons #3)
  • Fondant Fox (Mates & Macarons, #4)
  • Salted Eagle (Mates & Macarons, #5)
  • Reindeer Ripple (Mates & Macarons, #7)

News & Interviews