Start by marking “Rampage (Land of the Elementals, #1)” as Want to Read:
Rampage (Land of the Elementals, #1)

Rampage

(Land of the Elementals #1)

Life is cruel. Arbor learns this lesson the hard way, when everything he loves is taken from him in a single night. Left alive by the men who butchered his family, Arbor has two options: give up and perish, or rise up and fight to take back the life he's lost. To do that though, he'll have to leave behind the only home he's ever known and venture out into the world beyond. ...more
Published September 26th 2019 by GFS Publishing Inc

To ask other readers questions about Rampage, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rampage

Start your review of Rampage (Land of the Elementals, #1)
Vickie Davidson
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book was on par with bestsellers

The storyline and the characters were intricate and evolved through the story. It was engaging and kept me pulled into the story. I was quite sad to reach the end of such an epic. I will be heartbreaker if does not continue
Tim
Jan 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
Pretty good read

The story started out a little slow and ended up having a familiar over powered hero. However, the story took an upswing about half way through. The dual prospective hero/heroine story lines allowed the author to get creative with his story telling. The mysterious figure involvement also lends intrigue for any forthcoming books. All in all, I ended up enjoying the read and will read the next installment.
Jan Wieruszewski
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Good to read in a flight

Yet, again good book from the author, good plot, fast action, I generally enjoyed it a lot. The only problem with it, is a lot of editing mistakes, for example: he instead of she, etc. it is manageable but at some point very annoying. I am hoping the next one will be better edited and I am looking forward to it. Keep up good work.
robert vig
Feb 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book

Lots of intriguing twists and turns a really unique view on Magic and definitely a must-read for any FanDuel fantasy or even with some light litrpg elements but mostly just a fantasy that is really good definitely a must-read for any fantasy fan I hope this series will be long and fulfilling definitely an excellent work
Colby
Apr 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
Similar to Supermage but still good

This book is very similar to the supermage series. The characters are almost identical and the powers they have are similar. Regardless it is a fantastic start to a series. I loved supermage so this was enjoyable. Definitely recommend reading if you enjoyed supermage.
Roberto Flores
Apr 05, 2020 rated it did not like it
Nope, can't do it any more. Made it twenty percent through, I'm done.

This one is bad. Bad writing, bad story and bad characters. I started to despise the main character very early on. He does as he is told without any understanding then complains about it nonstop. The whole thing, just bad.
Scott Brown
Jun 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Superb

What a great weaving of tales between the brother and sister. Mr. Oster does a great job of keeping the reader engaged as he weaves two stories toward the end he has in mind. The character builds are good and the empathy the reader develops speaks volumes to Mr. Oster’s ability in writing.
Steve
Jun 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: following-series
Great book!

I really enjoyed the book and want to read the next one so I'm not going to leave a super long review. The MC and his sister are pretty OP so if that bugs you, you might not enjoy it. But it didnt bother me at all.

Spoilers:

Dating the gremlin is a little wierd, not sure how I feel about it other than she's so pushy I'm surprised the MC likes her.
Aadam Abdul-Alim
Sep 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Super fun read

I read a lot and this author has done a great job. It Is a great start on I hope to a great series. The MCs(2 main characters) both have challenges to deal with. The book does hint I think to his other books(you need to read the others). Over all I will be reading the next one soon.
Danny Moody
Apr 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book is what I would imagine would happen if Braveheart had a baby with Harry Potter. There are strong motives of revenge mixed with a cool, original magic system. The world creation is really well down and I am excited to see what happens in subsequent book. The characters are really well written and it is fun to see their individual personalities come through.
Dantegideon
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was ok
Oh dear. This was a bit of a mess. Just a bunch of random events, new bad guys appearing over and over so they can be killed one after another. Why? What’s going on? Who cares. A shame as it had quite a strong start.
John
Feb 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A universe expanding.

I've read all of Oster's books and all of them have been awesome. Great fight scenes, good pacing, varied magics, and what seems to be a a connected universe for his stories. Definitely looking forward to more titles from this author. Pick it up!
Dylan Alexander
Jun 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Good read!

Good read, not the best story in the world but a fun read nonetheless. If you're looking to read something to pass the time then read this. The author does a good job and knows his genre well.
Trish
Jul 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Humorous as ever 👍

Of course,as with all of Aaron Peter's books,this was ncred only funny and was not lacking in any way, so far I have collected 15 attribute points, a secret skill, and a good old fashioned handshake. Keep up the good work.

Ps, don't black mail me please 😄
Charles E. Kidwiler Jr.
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great book

Loved this book.The action is going on all thru the book and the characters react as you or I wish we would.
Mikala
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great stuff

Great book with lots of depth. Can’t wait for the next one. Hurry it up why don’t you. Thanks in advance!
Jim
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read!

I really enjoyed the different magic system in this book compared to the others Aaron has written. Looking forward to the next one!
Mahesh
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Thoroughly enjoyed

Surprisingly well written story. Loved the both brother & sister duo. If written well this is going to be a great series!
Eric Karn
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Looking for the next

An immensely enjoyable read. Far better than some of these narrow minded reviews could comprehend . Four thumbs, way up.
Artrain
Jan 26, 2020 rated it did not like it
Shelves: did-not-finish
Suffers from the common problem of modern lingo in medieval fantasy settings.
Robert
Mar 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Zero to hero

Aaron Oster is a master of the zero to hero story. Rampage kicks off another example of it, with great characters and world building.
David Mathieu
Apr 02, 2020 rated it did not like it
Plot holes

Does he only heal women? Not his best friend? Too many questions like this as I was reading. Put it down at end of chapter 45.
chancee young
Jan 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Great book

Love it can’t wait for part 2. There were a few problem with how the magic worked and storyline that I didn’t understand but all and all great book.
John
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well done

Fun read, it kept me engaged all the way through. Would recommend to anyone who enjoys this type of story
Luke
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing as usual!!

I’ve come to expect nothing less when reading Aaron Osters books! A fun story with loads of magic and adventure. The world building and magic mechanics really make the world come alive!
Curtis
Nov 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Delightful Fantasy

This is a straightforward and nicely packaged fantasy, almost like something from the Brothers Grimm. Theres no harems, little profanity, and no twisty side plots. The characters are easy to understand and enjoy. This is a good story for ages 12 and up.

Don’t be fooled by the straight pitch though. There’s a nice polish and depth here, especially on character relationships. There’s also a hidden main plot that looks like it can offer some deeper things, and theres more than one
Benjamin Rudd
Nov 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One of his best

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the ride to omniscience series, but this one seems even better to me. So well developed with plenty of twists, turns, and mysteries to keep you going. 5 out of 5 easily.
Scott Chalmers
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed! Was easy entertaining reading, that held me from start to finish! Enjoyed start to finish, enjoyed immensely!
Chris Block
Nov 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Not bad not great

I love the author's books, and generally devour them instantly when they come out. But this one is definitely the weakest of the bunch from a character perspective. They are all kind if stiff and unbelievable. The story is fun though and definitely worth it if you enjoy his other works. Would recommended for anyone who is between reads.
Sandra Smith
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good reading for the monster loving, evil hating , science fiction reader. Full of hero's, evil deceitful kings , trolls, elves, magic users and just plain old macho human heros! Go for it! ...more

• Ice Dragon (The Dragon Misfits #1)
  • The Way of the Force (The Heavenly Throne, #2)
  • Chaos Rising (Elemental Gatherers, #2)
  • Eclipse Core (School of Swords and Serpents, #2)
  • Force Cultivation (The Heavenly Throne, #1)
  • Hollow Core (School of Swords and Serpents, #1)
  • Menacing Misfits (Darkthorn Academy, #1)
  • Aether's Blessing (Aether's Revival, #1)
  • Iron Dragon (The Dragon Misfits #2)
  • The Call of the Forces (The Heavenly Throne #4)
  • Second Chance - A Battle Mage Reborn (Book 1): An EndWorld Everlasting Saga
  • Warrior Reborn (Silver Fox & The Western Hero #1)
  • The First Peak of the Force (The Heavenly Throne #3)
  • Dravincia (The Dimensional Wars #1)
  • Azyl Academy (Elemental Gatherers, #1)
  • Mark of the Founder (Beastborne Chronicles #1)
  • A Bond Broken (The Infinite World, #2)
  • Moonlight Banishes Shadows (The Infinite World, #3)

Land of the Elementals (3 books)
  • Emerald (Land of the Elementals, #2)
  • Origin (Land of the Elementals Book 3)