Start by marking “Come Home to Love (Aspen Ridge, #3)” as Want to Read:
Come Home to Love (Aspen Ridge, #3)

Come Home to Love

(Aspen Ridge #3)

RILEY BECKMAN has spent the last six years trying to be the perfect single parent to her daughter, Ava. The result of a one-night-stand with a handsome cowboy, Riley didn’t even know his last name when he rode off into the morning sunrise. By the time she discovered she was pregnant, all she could do was make the best of the amazing gift she’d been given. She hadn’t needed ...more
Published June 16th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Come Home to Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Come Home to Love

Start your review of Come Home to Love (Aspen Ridge, #3)
Coco.V
Sep 05, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (9/5/2019)! 🎁
Rosemary Hughes
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What would you do, coming back to a place where you meet a girl, and had a one night stand with her. Six long years later, she is still on your mind, and your back in that same small town. Then you run into her...
It's an enjoyable and romantic love story, with a few un-expected turns to the tale. But isn't that what life throws at you? Unexpected situations, just to see what caliber of person you are.
Great story, I really enjoyed this tale.
Evelyn Grabas
May 10, 2021 rated it liked it
Pleasant read which would have been much nicer if it had been proofread before publication.
Don't know about any other readers, but reading something where I have to fill in words for a sentence to make sense turns me off. Therefore, any continuing with this series is unquestionably out.
Charnet L Koch
May 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable Read

This was a very enjoyable read. I was a bit taken aback with all the errors that should have been caught and fixed in editing. The characters were genuine drew you into their lives. I look forward to reading more of Jill Haymaker's work.
Judy
May 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
Just wish it hadn't ended

Coming Home to Love has fully developed realistic characters. I was totally involved in the story and just wish it hadn't ended.
Ginny Rodenberg
Mar 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: amazon
JT and Riley met when he was passing through town. Six years later he comes back because he has never forgotten her. Sweet second chance romance.
A.B. Shepherd
May 08, 2021 rated it liked it
I love secret baby romances. This one is pretty average. Good, but nothing I'd eagerly recommend. ...more
Cyndi Kramarz
May 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Great Story

This was a great story. Very heart warming. I can't wait to read the first two. First time reading Jill's books but glad I found her.
Lorelei Frank
Mar 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable

Sweet love story of second chances. Six years of not knowing IT finds his lost love have birth to a daughter. HE A story!
Pat Bettinger
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A quick and easy read. I really liked J.T. and Riley as a couple. Justin or as his friends call him, J. T. meets Riley at a bar. He is on his way to another state for a job on a ranch. They have a one night stand and she never even finds out who he is other than J. T. so when she ends up pregnant there is no way she can track him down to let him know.
Six years later he comes back to town hoping to find her. He is working on a ranch of a friend but does not find Riley. She is working for the girl
Marilyn
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good

This is the second book in this series that I have read and it brings the small community together and.
Dee
Jul 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome and cute. I really enjoyed Riley and JT’s love story. Both had to trust the feelings they had for each other and to give friendship and love a chance. Ava helped them to realize they could be a family.
I could say more, however I don’t want to spoil the story for anyone.
Trust me you will enjoy this book and the series.
Sue
I love secret baby romances so I gave it 4 stars. I wish it hadn’t ended so abruptly. I was ready to read more.

Also I found all the church references hokey and lame. Secret baby stories don’t need to have the hero getting no sleep and still dragging himself to church. Also the mention of saying grace, is not relevant in current times. Again lame! This helped to lower stars from 5 to 4.
Robyn Echols
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet story of second chances. This book is full of hope in spite of the heroine being cautious. Lovely ending.
Katie Major-Tucker
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this short read, Riley was a little hard on JT when he left and didn't call or message her. When you have an emergency sometimes you mind races and you forget. But in the end it worked itself out. Love Ava too adorable. Love Love Love this book ...more
Karen Proctor
Sep 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cowboy Love

I assing through but left a lasting mark. Instant but unrequited live. Time holds all the answers to this cowboys secrets. Reunited and an instant family.. a good clean romance with enough to keep your interest. A good read to the end.
Bobbi Dodge
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good

can't wait for the last one! Robin sounds ready for love. The question is will it be a hand or someone new?
Robin Kerley
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another great read from Jill. Read it one day. Could not put it down. I really enjoyed going back for a visit to Aspen Ridge and Parkview. Can't wait to read Robin's story. ...more
Beverly Kee
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great story! Loved it!

Loved this one! Ava catches your heart as she falls in love with horses! Beautifully written as were the first two in the series!
Debie Miller
Sep 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed

Good writing and subject makes you read and not put down.
The love story of two people never end. Will reread.
Benita Anderson
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As good as ever

Chose this book because it was written by one of my favorite authors.I am in hopes O can read the other books in series.
Terry Midkiff
Sep 13, 2019
Janet Steinhauer Tennent
Sep 28, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Falling for Alaska (Alaska Dream, #1)
  • Jeremiah's Bogus Bride (Seven Sons Ranch in Three Rivers Romance #4)
  • Second Chance Cowboy (Road to Romance, #2)
  • Mistletoe Kisses (Northstar Holidays, #1)
  • Roped In (Armed & Dangerous, #2)
  • Taken by Love (The Bradens at Trusty, #1; The Bradens, #7; Love in Bloom, #16)
  • The Billionaire's Secret Marriage (Limitless #1)
  • When We Fall (Last Frontier Lodge, #6)
  • Taking a Chance on Love (The Youngers, #2)
  • Finding Sarah (Pine Hills Police #1)
  • Martha's Story: A Sweet Amish Love Journey (Wilkes County Amish Romance Series Book 1)
  • Love on the Boardwalk (Cinnamon Bay #1)
  • Teagan: Cowboy Strong  (The Kavanagh Brothers #1)
  • Work in Progress (Cook Brothers, #1)
  • Cyclone (Linear Tactical, #1)
  • Charmed by the Cowboy (Cowboys of Ransom Creek #3)
  • Forbidden Crown (Princes of Avce #1)
Jill Haymaker writes contemporary romances centered in her home state of Colorado. After growing up in Indiana and Ohio, she moved to Colorado and feel in love with the beautiful mountains. She writes about adventurous women and the rugged cowboys they fall in love with. She currently has six books available in her Peakview series. The latest book, Colorado Winter Moon was just released. Come home ...more

Aspen Ridge (10 books)
  • Chalk it up to Love (Aspen Ridge, #1)
  • Safe to Love (Aspen Ridge, #2)
  • Remember Christmas (Aspen Ridge, #4)
  • Ride into Love (Aspen Ridge, #5)
  • Climb up to Love (Aspen Ridge, #6)
  • Run to Love (Aspen Ridge, #7)
  • Cut to Love (Aspen Ridge, #8)
  • An Aspen Ridge Christmas: Home for the Holidays (Aspen Ridge, #9)
  • Aspen Ridge Box Set: Books 1-3