Start by marking “Where the Little Birds Are” as Want to Read:
Where the Little Birds Are

Where the Little Birds Are

(Little Bird Duet #2)

Blurb coming soon!

To ask other readers questions about Where the Little Birds Are, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Where the Little Birds Are

Start your review of Where the Little Birds Are
Dora Koutsoukou
Jan 31, 2020 rated it it was ok
2 s

I skipped more than a few past time chapters and still struggled to finish this book.
The story lacked emotions and the plot was full of the mess created by the main characters that bored me quite enough.
There wasn’t something much appealing as to love or be attracted by Corbin and Kinley.
Regarding the ending, it was too abrupt and it was difficult to believe how all that turmoil was put aside and reached the HEA!
I expected from this duet strong and deep feelings just as to steal my heart,
Brown Li
Jan 19, 2020 rated it did not like it
ARC Received for a honest review

I can’t. Kinley is a weak heroin and Corbin is a fucking selfish hero. I DID NOT LIKE BOTH OF THEM.

The ONLY smart people in this whole book was Kinley’s family.

(view spoiler)
Anne OK
This is where I want to be – where my little birds are.

It’s a wrap!

And to be honest, I’m sitting here rather unaffected. Although I read the pretty words, the real feels I anticipated were missing. This installment lost steam and depth. Zipping back and forth from past to present didn’t work as well in this installment. The emphasis on the second chance for Corbin and Kinley and their current plight didn’t get the attention it demanded or deserved. I expected much more. In my opinion, the
Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: January 29, 2020
Actual Rating: 5 stars

Emotional | Second Chances | Little Bird Duet #2

Sigh. B. Celeste has truly taken me along this emotional journey and had me invested in every page. This duet, while not always easy to read as the characters make some questionable choices, is one of raw beauty. Not every romance needs to be perfect and not all fictional characters need to make the right choices, and this is what B. Celeste gives us. Flawed, realistic, and emotionally
Elizabeth
Jan 27, 2020 rated it did not like it
Spoilers
All the same issues are still present in second book for me. Yes, Corbin was more selfless in this book, but it was kind of too late for me bc he was just so horrible in the first book. A lot of his amends felt forced and what little connection I felt to the couple in the first book was gone in this book. I think because the Parker past sections just kept taking me out of it, and having to hear so much about Lena as well. I think on a total picture scale I dont like how much extra
Kari Davis
4.5 Stars.

This was just...perfect! Seriously I’m smiling like a kid in a candy store right now. Where The Little Birds Are was the perfect conclusion to Corbin and Kinley’s love story.

Barbara Celeste knows how to deliver on heartbreak as I’ve said in the past. What I love about her writing is it’s real and relatable. She adds truths and flaws to her characters that you are able to understand and easily love.

This picks up right where left off with that cliffhanger. I agonized and held my heart
Vanessa (nessreads)
4.5 “Little Bird” Stars

I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this book. I needed the conclusion of this duet as soon as I finished the first book. I needed to know if Kinley and Corbin would finally make it work and get the happy ending they both deserved and have been waiting forever to get.

Where the Little Birds Are picks up right where Where the Little Birds Go left off. Not knowing where Kinley and Corbin’s story would lead, I didn’t know what to expect, but obviously wanting more than anything
Cynthia Villarreal Ortiz
Tissues Are Definitely Needed!!

It had to end this way for Callum and Kinley because birds of a feather always clock together!! Phenomenal Read!!
Tammy Callahan
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Autumn
Jan 28, 2020 rated it really liked it

Where The Little Birds Are is the conclusion to the Little Bird Duet. I really loved this book. I loved the glimpses of the past and present as well as the character POV changes. The story continues from close to where we left them in Where The Little Birds Go.

I had the hardest time putting this one down especially in the last half. I had a BAD BAD feeling about what was going to happen. And thankfully I was wrong.

This second chance romance/forbidden love totally captivated me and really had me
Stefanie Jenkins
Jan 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I seriously sweated bullets waiting for book 2 of Corbin and Kinley’s love story to appear on my kindle. It is everything and more. The emotion that B. Celeste pulls from me in such a short span of pages is unreal. Their love story is raw, real, turbulent, and worthy of being fought for. They are willing to go to hell and back to finally be together and I thought Corbin was swoony before - holy crap, the man brought the swoon. Seeing him react to everything gave me all the feels.
Jen Zingaro
Feb 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Gosh, I really loved the characters in this story. I was so proud of Corbin by the time this story ended.
To be honest, I enjoyed book 1 but I really wasn't sure what direction that the second book would go and I was pleasantly surprised. Hollywood romances aren't my favorite thing to read but this was a low-key version of Hollywood and I thought it worked. Really happy with how the story concluded.
KayDee
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazed. Dazed. And now a super fan of B! Love love love her and her writing! I can’t wait to read her next book. She is now my new one-click author. Any book of hers is guaranteed to be well written and extraordinary.
Mandie
Jan 25, 2020 rated it really liked it
I was excited to finally be able to read the conclusion to this great duet. I really did enjoy Corbin and Kinley’s story.
Deven Dickens
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This duet gave me all the feels. It was a great continuation of kinley and Corbin. Barbra Celeste has once again delivered a great book/duet. Great characters and amazingly well written.
Annie Emerson
Jan 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
’Where The Little Birds Are’
Book Two in the Little Birds Duet.

Every time I turn past the cover of a B. Celeste book & begin to move on to the beginning words of chapter one, I feel home. A sense of comfort covers me in delicious anticipation as I begin to read the opening sentence.

I'll never tire of the curiosity that Celeste instils in me each time I read one of her novels. I know I’m safe within the confines of the world she's created & she never disappoints. She’ll always be a ’
bookreviewer_98
Jan 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Overall rating -

I received an ARC in exchange of my honest opinion.

Firstly, a huge thank you to author B Celeste for the chance to read and review this duet early. A huge shout out to Jessica for being so helpful and patient.

This book picked up where the previous one ended. I was shocked at the ending of the first book and desperately wanted to see what future holds for Corbin and his little bird. I was not disappointed. This book features a lot more characters than the previous one. Corbin's
Jenifer Briggs
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was the perfect conclusion to Corbin and Kinley! Barbara continues to blow my mind with the raw talent that she possess, and this book is no different!

In this part two of the Little Bird series, we get to see just how and why Corbin left all those years ago without coming back, and how much he regretted that decision. Even though I truly loved him in the first book, he completely won me over whole reading this book! He loved Kinley so much that he thought he was doing her a favor by letting
Vesselina
Jan 25, 2020 rated it liked it
** ARC received in exchange for an honest review **

I’m my own puppeteer pulling the strings. And I got tangled.

Some things B. Celeste’s books all have in common – great quotes, characters you can emotionally relate to and the ability to make you cry. Oh, and if you’re a fan of forbidden and taboo reads? She’s your girl.

The thing I loved about Where the Little Birds Are is how smoothly the reading went. Like, I started it and I didn’t get bored and pretty much finished it in one afternoon.

But
heareads
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“Most of all let love guide your life”

After the cliffhanger in book one, I couldn’t wait to dive into this to see where things would lead and the book jumps right into the story with Kinley suffering due to her and Corbin’s actions. I felt sorry for her, she was all alone and struggling, dealing with the aftermath and guilt. She was dealt such a rough hand, where Corbin didn’t seem to suffer as much.

Like book one we jump back and forward in time between young Kinley and present day. I enjoyed
Cierra McCauley (Cierra's Corner)
Oh My Heart! This book was nerve-racking! Where the Little Birds Are is book two in the little bird duet. I was dying to read this book after how we left on in book one and it's very emotional! I devoured it in one sitting and wayyy to quickly! I won't be giving any spoilers but the main focus of this book is so strong and you just feel all the heartache and all the overwhelming emotions! I was on the edge of my seat waiting for the truth to come out! My heart ached so much for Kinley, she tried ...more
Maggie
Shelves: arc-read
Corbin and Kinley’s love story concluded beautifully in Where The Little Birds Are . Their connection and love for each other were deep, raw and real. Even though the choice they made hurt others, I cannot help but root for them.

There were lots of flashbacks outlining their heartbreaks, anger and regrets throughout the years which in turn molded them into who they were. I find that some of these flashbacks a little wordy and they slowed the pace of the book.

Corbin redeemed himself well in this
Aubrey B3 Book Blog
Jan 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
Corbin and Kinley's story continues in Where the Little Birds Are. It picks up pretty much where the first book leaves off, after a life changing cliffhanger.

WtLBA is just as juicy as the first, but we get more info on how their relationship ended when they were teens, and why. We also get to see how Kinley goes about getting her first novel published.

There's quite a bit of drama, which is understandable considering what they did, and the consequences are monumental. Both for their personal
Shia
Jan 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
“We’re remembered for the rules we break, not follow.”

A stunning conclusion full of strife, sorrow and redemption. If I thought my heart bled in book 1, it is still picking up its shattered pieces after this one.

In this sequel we find our favorite couple struggling through the messes their actions led them through in book 1. Corbin has to finally man up and fight for Kinley as he should have done so long ago. His turning point came when Kinley told him about the baby and to be honest I was a
Shaley- Pretty Little Book Blog
“But I realize now that you must really love someone when you can’t even hate them for breaking your heart.”

My heart. My freaking heart. Barbara is a true deliverer of angst and heartbreak. EVEN THOUGH she fixes my broken heart, I still feel the after effects for days.

Every single one of Barb’s books are relatable in some way. Whether it’s the heartbreak a character felt, or the drive and passion that they work for, or the circumstances that the characters are being dealt.. something always
Amanda Hash
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
"There shouldn't be a limited number of chances before giving it all up because nobody gets it perfect no matter how hard they try to."

I had just emotionally recovered from the first book in this duet when I started this one, and once again, I was utterly destroyed. Full of angst, betrayal, longing, regret, hope, and redemption, Where the Little Birds Are is a masterpiece. I feel all the feelings when I read Celeste's work, and this was no exception. This is the perfect conclusion to Kinley and
Kimberly
Jan 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This beautiful crazy cat lady continues to amaze me with her writing. Each book impresses me more and more. I absolutely love her books.

This is the second book in the duet, and cannot be read as a stand alone. Where The Little Birds Go must be read first.

We get more of the pass scenes in this book, and learn more about Kinley from the time she met Corbin, and then after he left. I loved the past scenses, it really let's the reader know Kinley more, and connect with all her heartbreak.

Kinley
Tania
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing

The 2nd book and conclusion of the Little Bird duet was just Perfection!!
The story between Kinley and Corbin was beautifully flawless, bringing us more in depth of why certain things happened the way it did, and giving us the answers and closure we finally needed.

Barbara once again delivered a masterpiece full of angst, heartbreak, doubts, tears, but most importantly Love.
Love, between 2
Mandy Munholland
I’m glad I didn’t have to wait to long for this story and the ending was perfect for Corbin and Kinley . As soon as I finished the first book I was anxious to know how there story would turn out and this author didn’t disappoint. My heart literally hurt for what Kinley went through and although we find out why Corbin left her all them years ago, it all boils down to miscommunication and Corbin didn’t fight for her but they where young and such and this is a romance story fictional not real life ...more
PFL
Jan 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Where the Little Birds are by B. Celeste is the sequel to the duet and begins right where book one ends. We learn more about Kinley’s rise to be an author and how she acquired an agent. As she returns home the press and gossip are getting to her, as the paparazzi are spinning the story between her and Corbin. She doesn’t know what to believe, as she hasn’t heard from Corbin.

Corbin is trying to protect her, but obstacles are getting in the way; especially his wife, Lena. Lena is sabotaging the
« previous 1 3 next »

• Resurrection (The Sainthood - Boys of Lowell High #1)
  • Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • Even If It Hurts
  • The Lies We Tell (The Four, #1)
  • The Life That Mattered (Life #1)
  • Chase the Butterflies
  • Dear Ava
  • Liar (Voyeur, #5)
  • Luna and the Lie
  • Now Open Your Eyes (Stay with Me, #3)
  • Hearts and Thorns (Magnolia Cove, #3)
  • Manhattan (Becker Bothers, #3)
  • Code of Silence
  • Forget Me Not
  • Kiss Me With Lies (Twin Lies, #1)
  • The Third Best Thing (Fulton U, #3)
  • Wild In The Windy City: The Anthology Volume 3
  • Keeper
B. Celeste’s obsession with all things forbidden and taboo enabled her to pave a path into a new world of raw, real, emotional romance.

Her debut novel is The Truth about Heartbreak.

Little Bird Duet (2 books)
  • Where the Little Birds Go