Start by marking “Love Me Tender (Bliss Cove, #3)” as Want to Read:
Love Me Tender (Bliss Cove, #3)

Love Me Tender

(Bliss Cove #3)

Rory Prescott is desperate for a place to stay before she leaves Bliss Cove for her lucrative new tech job. Tavern owner Grant Taylor is desperate for a date to his brother's wedding before his mother tries to marry him off next.

Grant makes Rory a deal - he'll let her stay in his cottage if she'll pretend to be his girlfriend. Though the two friends bicker over everything
Published December 5th 2019 by Snow Queen Publishing (first published November 30th 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Love Me Tender, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Me Tender

Start your review of Love Me Tender (Bliss Cove, #3)
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

Breathing hard, he pressed his forehead to hers. Their eyes locked. Tenderness and an emotion more intense than Rory could articulate passed between them. Her heart beat heavily against his chest. They’d been together for less than a month, and yet she knew she would never have this kind of life with another man. Ever.

”LOVE ME TENDER”, the third installment of the Bliss Cove series is Rory Prescott and Grant Taylor’s ”frenemies-to-lovers” rom
Ang (Sizzling Pages)
Dec 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, favorites

Unquestionably my favorite in the Bliss Cove series thus far, Love Me Tender was a sweetly romantic frenemies-turned-lovers tale that made my heart swell with delight. This highly anticipated third installment featured the feisty Rory and the delectable Grant - two completely opposite personalities whose sexual tensions teased me in the previous novels. Thrilled to be back in this quaint seaside town and true to Nina Lindsey's remarkable and magical writing style, this little gem was chock f
☆☆Hannah☆☆
Mar 18, 2020 rated it liked it
This was a good read. Grant's brother is getting married and he needs a date to the wedding. Rory is looking for somewhere to live. They make a deal that she can live in his cottage if she is his date to the wedding. Of course by the end they are together for real and get their happy ending.
Jaime Fiction Fangirls
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: third-person
Favorite book of the series!!

My favorite book of the series. The chemistry between Rory and Grant practically drips off of the pages!! This is a must read!
Kelly
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My FAV couple so far!! Loved Grant & Rory! Both of them were strong and independent, while not allowing others to influence them! They made me laugh, smile, and swoon! The writing has the perfect amount of description and dialogue! Nina is one of my fav authors and her books never disappoint! Highly recommend this series if you are looking for something sweet, swoon worthy, with some steam!

Quote:
“Carving a piece out of my heart is something else entirely.”

*Thanks to Nina for an ARC for an hone
Jenny - Book Sojourner
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved finally getting Rory and Grant's story. Having met these two in the previous books, I couldn't help but hope they'd become a couple. Well, wishes come true.

Their story was quite the interesting ride. Both Rory and Grant have things going on in their personal lives that is affecting them on a deep level that those around them can't see. Rory has been burned in the tech field as a woman in a predominantly male world. Grant has been hurt by his parents who see his line of work as a huge disa
Floraljoy
Mar 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A tender love story with plenty of heart and heat:
It was lovely being back in Bliss Cove and catching up with old friends and although reading the prior books would provide some backstory, it can totally be read as a standalone. However this is such a great series I think you'd want to read them all!
Rory and Grant are complete opposites, coming from different worlds and wanting different things for their futures. However they have an undeniable attraction to one another and you can feel their ch
Victoria
Mar 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This is a new author for me, so this is the first in this series I have read.....and I loved it! The story hooked me and I couldn't put it down....I mean I want to visit Bliss Cove now! My heart broke for Grant and Rory, for what they had been through in the past and for what they went through during this story, I loved them individually and I loved them together. I loved that Grant listened to Rory and did what she needed (even though it almost killed him to do so) and I loved how Rory was so s ...more
Jin
Mar 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020, hidden-gems
Rory Prescott is ready to leave Bliss Cove for new tech job. However she needs a place to stay since her lease was up before she can go back to San Jose again. She couldn't find any air B & B and she was getting desperate. All of her sisters were pairing up and even her mother has her boyfriend so she didn't really want to move into their homes.
Sexy Tavern owner Grant and Rory always had their little arguments. Yet, they enjoyed each other's company. Grant's brother was getting married and he n
Leslie
Apr 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received this book free as an ARC reader for review.

Rory is a strong woman, both inside and out. In the male dominated, take-no-prisoners world of the tech industry she is a programming goddess. In her personal life she is a rock to her friends and family, content to be alone and happy to root them on in their quests for love. Rory, however, has no desire for romantic entanglements of her own... at least not consciously. Her subconscious, however, has been fixed solidly on one seemingly unobta
Margery Baker
Mar 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A recommended read
Although I haven’t read the previous books in this series I found this one delightful. Rory and Grant are perfect together especially his support of her in her career. Real people in the real world finding love. “Computer geek” plus owner/chef of the Mousehole tavern=1 irresistible couple that will pull you into their story. I’ll be reading the preceding stories ASAP.
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Lucinda Claire
Nov 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Can’t Stop Smiling

I think I’ve read all the Bliss Cove stories now, and the Prescott sisters are my favorite. The Mousehole, and its owner, Grant, has been a steady presence in every Bliss Cove romance, so I think I anticipated this one most of all, and it definitely did now disappoint.
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
I love a good enemies-to-lovers and friends-to-lovers romance and this one both in one. Grant and Rory decide to help each other out but what starts off as fake, quickly turns real. I could feel their attraction and chemistry coming off the pages and had me with as much anticipation as they were experiencing. The story is funny, sweet, sexy, and I loved the back and forth between them.
Charlotte Isaac
Mar 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-books
I really enjoyed this book. Who knew their snipping at each other was really attraction.

Nina Lindsey did amazing job on this book.

I loved Rory and Grant together, they bounced off each other. And fought to keep their relationship going even after everything that happened.
Michelle Ferrari-Johnson
Jul 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Against Technology

Rory has a secret crush on Grant,the Mousehole tavern owner. When he asks her for a huge favor, she says yes and then learns who he really is. Will they really walk away from each other or will it pull them together?~
Melissa
Mar 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hidden-arc
It's Grant's and Rory's time to find love, their banter, the chemistry that was noticeable in the previous book, their frenemies turned to lovers' relationship.

I'm voluntarily reviewing this after receiving an arc from Hidden Arcs.
Liz
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Best love story in a long time

Talk about all the feels. This is what you get with Love Me Tender. I love Grant and Rory together. They show the strength that most relationships seem to lack anymore. They give you hope for true love. Can’t wait for book 4!
Carol Gil
Sep 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Finally!

You see the sparks fly between Rory and Grant in the first two books! Glad finally got to read their story. Grant is such a good guy, glad Rory was able to help mend his family.
MamaBee
Mar 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story. I LOVED the fact that the heroine was so strong and relatable and the hero was just a really great guy who was strong enough to let her be strong without trying to diminish her shine.

Loved it!

I received an arc copy via hidden gems, opinions are my own.
MJ
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-books, arc
Love Me Tender indeed! Nina Lindsey has written my very favorite in the series and I have loved them all. But there is something so uniquely special about this book. Maybe it's because Rory Prescott (middle daughter) marches to her own drum and is seemingly the true take charge kind of woman I love to read about. The way she stepped in when her mom needed her most speaks volumes and yet I knew from the two previous books that there was so much more to this incredible person we had yet to discove ...more
Stephanie
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Love Me Tender," is another beautifully written love story in the Bliss Cove series. It centers on the middle sister Rory Prescott and Grant Taylor, the owner of The Mousehole restaurant.
Rory needs a temporary place to stay and asks Grant if she could rent the cottage on his property. At first he says no, but then he changes his mind if Rory would accompany him to his brother's wedding as his girlfriend. Both Rory and Grant had felt an attraction to each other, but never acted on it. Now with t
Becky Jean
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
Love me Tender is the third book in the series Bliss Cove by Nina Lindsey. The book is about the third sister Rory and the handsome super hot guy Grant. You are going to get a great romance with some personal drama for Rory. We got to revisit Aria and Callie which I loved. The book will not disappoint!
Melena Torretta
Nov 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019, arcs
Nina Lindsey's Bliss Cove series just keeps getting better and better! While the first three books have featured sisters, they - and the plots - are all really unique and entertaining.

Love Me Tender is Rory and Grant's story. Both made appearances in the first two books and I loved their banter and interactions. While the author gave us the basics on both characters before, there is so much more to them here. They both have careers they love that bring challenges. Grant's family doesn't underst
Jean
Nov 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rory is a computer expert and needs a place to stay for a while before she stated a new job. Grant owns a cottage on his property but doesn't let it out because he likes his privacy, when Rory asks to rent it for a few weeks he says no, Grant's brother is getting married and then his brother phones him and tells him that his mother has set up some women at the wedding, Grant is not happy so he decides to ask Rosy to be his pretend girlfriend for the wedding and he will let her stay in the cottag ...more
Edlyn
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Rating: 6/5 Perfect Stars!

I have read and enjoyed the entire Bliss Cove Series, but 'Love Me Tender' was in a league of its own. Honestly, I stayed up and read it in one night. Grant and Rory were divine and absolutely perfect together. I loved the strength and character of Rory and the fact that Nina included the very real and serious issues faced by women in tech jobs. I also loved Grant's patience and devotion to Rory. The entire story simply flowed effortlessly. I loved the supporting charac
James Brim
Mar 18, 2020
Drz
Dec 25, 2019

• Twice in a Blue Moon
  • Landon & Shay: Part One (L&S Duet, #1)
  • Sweeter
  • Tell Me to Run
  • Special Agent Maximilian (Undercover FBI, #3)
  • Mean Crush
  • Wanting My Stepsister
  • Enemies
  • The SEAL's Accidental Pregnancy
  • Spooning Leads to Forking (Hot in the Kitchen, #2)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • Hate You (Not)
  • In Walked Sin (The Touch Series #5)
  • Sinful Truth (Sinful Truths, #1)
  • War of Hearts (True Immortality #1)
  • Bonne Foi
  • the bitter, the sweet
  • The Cannabean Betrothal
Nina Lindsey writes romances filled with heart, heat, and happy endings. She is delighted to introduce readers to Bliss Cove, California, a coastal town with an abundance of warm cookies, ocean breezes, and the ever-present possibility of love.

Nina loves all things spicy and sweet, with chili chocolates being at the top of the list. She is also a fan of glossy magazines, pop culture, Gilmore Girls

Bliss Cove (5 books)
  • Love Walks In (Bliss Cove, #1)
  • And I Love Her (Bliss Cove, #2)
  • Words of Love (Bliss Cove, #4)
  • Book of Love (Bliss Cove, #5)

News & Interviews