Start by marking “Temptation (The Heirs, #3)” as Want to Read:
Temptation (The Heirs, #3)

Temptation

(The Heirs #3)

Jared ‘Red’ Kang doesn’t believe in marriage. Everything he’s seen tells him that that institution is a one-way ticket to Misery Island, and he’s doing everything he can to avoid getting trapped into it. But that doesn’t mean that he’s immune to temptation.

And that’s just what Trinity is – Temptation!

The second Red meets her, sparks fly and their chemistry is off the c
Published August 31st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Temptation

Start your review of Temptation (The Heirs, #3)
Kiki
The hero has said some stupid stuff at the heat of the moment. He tried his best to push for abortion. Signed away his rights. But at the end of the day, he grew on me.

He worked things out by himself. And I don’t think it was because the h gave up on him. I think the outcome would have been exactly the same if h demanded money and marriage. Yes, that’d have given him some excuse to be a jerk to her for a while, but he’d have gotten over it.

He was just dysfunctioned. His family was horrible. He
Elizabeth
Sep 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Pretty good story! I liked that it was an interracial romance between an Asian man and a Black woman, and that it explored the culture differences between them. They meet and agree to have no-strings hookups due to each of their own issues, and it kind of evolves from there.

Slight spoilers
I love surprise baby stories where the couple have to work backward to fall in love in a way, especially when the hero doesn't know what to do with himself so he just keeps coming back, trying to work it ou
Nancy  L Thompson
Oct 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Another Hit!!!

I'm very glad to see the different spin on this book. It was a welcome reverse of what you usually see men doing , the heroine did in this book. Looking forward to Logan's story
Carol
Jul 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
Temptation to Love

I enjoyed the characters. Trinity's feisty independent spirit and the storyline made this book a good read. I like how the story navigated Red's attitude on relationships. Red and Trinity are likable with their differences and similarities. Read this book to delve into this entertaining story.
Barnese Jourdain
Jan 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!

Linda is a very gifted writer, her characters fall in love organically-nothing ever seems force. Trinity is a strong woman who carries the burden of taking care of her family. Same with a Red but not in same capacity. I love them together, can’t wait for the next book!
Deja Harris
Jun 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great read!

It was thought and emotion provoking! The storyline was original and fresh and kept me on my toes! Loved it!
Msfoxypapa
Jan 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
Can't read for the other books.
Mary
Great story. A one night stand that lasted three months. A surprise pregnancy ended it. Red and Trinity’s story. Looking forward to Logan’s story.
T. GREEN
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So Good

This was crazy good. Please write a sequel. I want to see them get married. Red's mom mess. And I want to find out what happens with Trinity's bestie.
Erika
Sep 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fun read

I liked how the story progressed naturally without any artificial drama. Red initial reaction was clear cut but as Brenda pointed out, no so different to her. Because of the lies she said he was naturally suspicious and as a rich person just dealt with situations differently (with a contract and an NDA). He redeemed himself along the way, almost against his will and it was fun to read. Trinity was smart, kind and loyal which are great qualities and although she didn’t turn him away, she
Lorice DeBlanc-Brim
Sep 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love 💘 it!

Linda you have outdone yourself. A one-night stand can lead to something else where individuals can catch feelings. Two people who didn't want a relationship in the end don't want to part from each other. I enjoyed their growth as a couple 💑. The epilogue was icing on the cake 🎂.
Keya Ramirez
Sep 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Not your typical

From start to finish, this was not your typical romance novel. Outside of the heroine's stubbornness in seeing the hero's change of heart, this was realistic from beginning to end. Even the author's way of the family's reaction to the heroine was plausible. I definitely hope for a follow-up.
Anita Gibson
Sep 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another one bites the dust!!

I am loving this series. The Heirs are a bunch that I'd like to know more about. I really liked Jared and Trinity's dynamic, the slow coming together. Loved both Mother's and I hope Linda will dive into the relationship between Jared's mom and Trinity especially the melding of cultures. Sooo looking forward to Logan's and Stormie!!
Crystal Moody
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved It

I am in live with this series. With each book, I love each friend even more. I can say that this is probably my favorite of the series so far because of Red and how hopelessly in love that he fell. If Linda Verji was to write a continuation of Red and Trinity, I would definitely read it.
Christina Garnett
Oct 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really really loved it!

I really really loved it, I would definitely like to read more about Trinity fitting into to Korean culture and Red adjusting to fatherhood And eventually marriage . I recommend to anyone who loves a strong female character and a sweetheart of a man.
Janice
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I enjoyed the story. I loved Red but I was a little concerned about Trinity,but she pulled thru. I would love a story of how the families blend together. Thank you again good 👍 story.
Roshane
Sep 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very emotional. You feel positive when the characters do, and negative when the characters do. Love storylines like these.
Toni
Jan 21, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Jacob's Song
  • For You
  • Cynda and the City Doctor: 50 Loving States, Missouri (QUARANTALES Book 1)
  • Mr. West (Mister #2)
  • Broken (Surrender Book 1)
  • Missing Hearts
  • No Coincidence
  • Billie and the Russian Beast: 50 Loving States, South Carolina (QUARANTALES Book 2)
  • STONE: Her Ruthless Enforcer: 50 Loving States, North Carolina
  • The Nordic Lightning
  • Quiet Chaos (The Chaos, #2)
  • Johnathan the Fixer (Brothers Black #7)
  • Broken Promises
  • Redemption (AmBw Romantic Suspense)
  • Quarantine and Chill (AMBW standalone Romance)
  • Be My Bride (Make It Marriage, #8)
  • Something Bold: Atlanta Outlaws
  • Liam: One Night with the Wicked Chef!  (The Campbell Brothers, #3)
Books. Books. Books.
I love looking at them, smelling them, reading them, carrying them, writing them.

I have an addiction. Someone help me.

I'll read anything from historical romance to fast action thrillers, gritty urban to fantasy.

But when it comes to writing I'm more of a romance girl. Always expect a cocktail of strong heroines, the men who love them, some r-rated fun, relationship troubles and

The Heirs (4 books)
  • Obsession (The Heirs, #1)
  • Passion (The Heirs, #2)
  • Pleasure (The Heirs, #4)

News & Interviews