Start by marking “The Siblings O'Rifcan #1-5” as Want to Read:
The Siblings O'Rifcan #1-5

The Siblings O'Rifcan #1-5

(Siblings O'Rifcan #1-5)

FIVE sweet romances in ONE boxset!

One family. Five incredible stories.

Claron
Tossing her belongings into a suitcase and escaping heartbreak seemed like the best idea for Rhea Conners. She’d simply travel across the ocean to visit her grandfather in Ireland and heal. Then she’d come back. Simple. But what she doesn’t expect is to find solace and healing in the form of t
Published June 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about The Siblings O'Rifcan #1-5, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Siblings O'Rifcan #1-5

Start your review of The Siblings O'Rifcan #1-5
diane st. onge
Sep 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Siblings O'Rifcan Series: Books 1-5

I really enjoyed reading this book of five stories. Each story carried the same characters from one family and their new relationships with their wonderful girlfriend or boyfriend! Each story was so different, but set in the same township in Ireland and with different trials and tribulations!
I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys delightful love stories!
Sara Schlatter
Aug 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Siblings O’Rifcan Series is fantastic!

Wonderful books! I felt like I was part of this loving bug family! I come from a family of 8 siblings, 2 boys and 6 girls and reading these books bought me pleasure and joy. I definitely related to the family unity, caring for each and pride of being a O’Rifcan! Hoping for additional books about this wonderful family.
Gloria J Sproles
Jul 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Sweet stories

I loved every part of this great family series! Family love for each other and each growing love story written in such a sweet way. Each one so different and yet each laced with kindness and gentleness!
Elva Cartwright
Jun 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The O’Rifcans Siblings Series

A lovely read about an Irish Family. Would suit a holiday read or just for relaxing at home. I enjoyed reading about the O’Rifcan family their romances and adventures along the way. Would certainly recommend this series
Nancy F
Jun 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The siblings o’rifcan series - 1-5

The O’Rifcan series is a delightful Irish loving family. It makes you feel love, belief in fairies and happiness along with a painful part but with a happy endings. Great read
Michael
May 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
During this hard time I found this series to be lighthearted. About a family in Ireland and their 10 grown children. It was nice to ready about without sex and foul language. I’ll check out more of her books.
Dorothey Thompson
Mar 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The Siblings O’Rifcan Series

These were wonderful stories of this O Rifcan family. 10 children in all, but the stories centered around five of them. A great Irish family in Ireland. You will get a great pleasure from reading this series.
Desiree DeLaney
Jun 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Love this family!!

I enjoy many books, but don't normally do reviews. But this family - oh my word - I want to be part of them, to share their love, fun and devotion they have. I hope there is a follow up to the rest of the family!!
Eileen Kennedy
Jun 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Meet this family

Who wouldn’t want to know a family like this? Supportive, encouraging, tolerant and accepting folks that invite you to share their lives and loves. Hello to the house!
Barbara Haney
May 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!!!!!!

These books had me spellbound!!! Once I started reading them I couldn’t stop!!! What wonderful characters !!! I would highly recommend this series!
Nellie
Sep 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
Clean romance series

Squeaky clean Ireland romances. They were all light hearted, fun, and an interesting series. I look forward to more from this author.
Catherine
Mar 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I really really enjoyed these stories each book was my favorite until I read the next one lol
Murphy and Piper were my favorite story!
Deborah Leichner
Sep 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable romantic stories.
Tina Curry
Jan 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
O'Rifcan

I felt like I was right there in Ireland. These characters are absolutely amazing and their stories are fabulous. I didn't want this series to end.
Charlene
May 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series of the O’Rifcan.Great stories of family love and how families helped each other.
S A
May 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Easy reading series

A great 5 book series to read while being sheltered in place due to Covid19.
Glad I accidentally stumbled across it.
Glenda Langston
Feb 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Amazing!

I enjoyed this story so much! The epic story of a loving, large family! Even at the end, I don’t know if I have a favorite character as I loved them all!
Rose Burke
May 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved them!

Absolutely wonderful! I read all 5 books in 4 days! I would love to live in a place like that.
Mrs L
May 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this box set. It was a sweet and funny romantic story x 5. This was my first time reading this author but will definitely be looking for more.
Terry Loyd
O’Rifcan Series

Love the nice, clean, and entertaining stories. The pages flew by and the books ended way too soon. Loved this series and all of the characters.
Lauraine Henderson
Sep 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A truly delightful series. The first book started out a little slow, the need to set the scene and introduce so many characters. But once they all started to emerge as their own distinct personalities, I grew to love them. I especially loved the Irish inflection in the writings. It takes a truly gifted author to write with an accent! The stories were fun, the family O'Rifcan was a joy to read about. I was always anxious to read about the next sibling when one story was over and see the previous ...more
Ann M Thomas-Beery
Debra Guyette
Lori R
SD
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Autumn's Fall (A Love for All Seasons, #2)
  • Claron (Siblings O'Rifcan, #1)
  • Snow Falls In Clover Cove: A heart-warming Christmas romance set on the beautiful west coast of Ireland
  • The Irish Cowboy
  • Beautiful Fury
  • Summer's Catch (A Love for All Seasons, #1)
  • A Wedding at O'Mara's (The Guesthouse on the Green #5)
  • Saltwater Cove (Westcott Bay, #1)
  • Clover Cove Series Box Set
  • Golden in Death (In Death, #50)
  • Last Day
  • The O'Mara's in LaLa Land: A funny women's saga series about mothers and daughters and their emotional journeys (The Guesthouse on the Green Book 8)
  • New Beginnings on Whisling Island (Whisling Island series Book 2)
  • A Love Letter From Clover Cove: a heartwarming romance series set on the beautiful west coast of Ireland
  • A Riviera Retreat
  • Buried to the Brim (Hat Shop Mystery, #6)
  • The Price Of Scandal (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • A Forgotten Murder
Thanks for reading my books!

I sat here for about five minutes trying to think of something prolific to write, and all I came up with was that first sentence. However, despite it being simple and understated, it's a genuine response. I appreciate all who read and listen to my books. And for those who rate and review it, a special thanks to you.
Happy Reading!
Katharine

All titles written by me:
The U

Siblings O'Rifcan (5 books)
  • Claron (Siblings O'Rifcan, #1)
  • Riley (Siblings O'Rifcan, #2)
  • Layla (The Siblings O'Rifcan #3)
  • Chloe (The Sibling O'Rifcan #4)
  • Murphy (The Siblings O'Rifcan #5)

News & Interviews