Start by marking “Immortal Lust: A Vampire Anthology” as Want to Read:
Immortal Lust: A Vampire Anthology

Immortal Lust: A Vampire Anthology

Blurb:
As vampires, the entire world is at our disposal. We’re blessed with the one thing that others crave - immortality.

While life may be eternal, love doesn’t come so easy.

In this anthology you’ll go on various journeys with characters who are on their own paths to find their mate, something they crave more than anything else in this world.

***Immortal Lust features a c
Kindle Edition
Published October 31st 2019 by Knox Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Immortal Lust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Immortal Lust

Start your review of Immortal Lust: A Vampire Anthology
Leelynn (Sometimes Leelynn Reads) ❤
Disclaimer: I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you to Silver Dagger Book Tours and Knox Publishing for this free copy. All quotes in this review are taken from the Advanced Reader Copy and may change in final publication.

Blood, Gore, Death, Violence

So of course, when you have vampire novels, you would have to watch out for any blood, gore, death, violence, stuff that vampires are supposed to be known for. While that content
Kim
Oct 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This book is so hot. This is an awesome collection of vampire short stories from twelve very awesome authors. I had never read vampire stories before this anthology came out. I thought I would give it a chance since I had heard of most of the authors and have read several of them before (other genres). I was blown away by the stories and have now changed my mind about vampire stories. Several of these authors were new to me and I can’t wait to read more from them. Each story had me on the e ...more
Tre Talbot
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My review is currently for Cursed by Nikki Landis, I couldn’t get enough of Salem and Piper. A fast paced Vampire romance that is filled with action and suspense. I enjoyed how we’re told the meaning behind the immortal creatures but it wasn’t explained like a dictionary, they were explained seamlessly as were told the story. What I thought was going to be a Professor/Student read turned into so much more. I cannot wait to see what these other stories are all about.
Rhonda Hicks
5. LAMAR'S ANGEL by CLAIRE MARTA
6. INNOCENT PROMISE by HARPER RAY
7. CRAVING HER by KAY MAREE
8. CURSED by NIKKI LANDIS
I've said this many times over, Nikki Landis is one of my one-click authors so I know she won't steer me wrong with whatever she writes. Truer words have not been spoken when it c
Sara Munoz
Nov 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is an awesome collection of well-written Captivating vampire tales by quite a few different authors.
1. INVICTUS by A. C. WILLIAMS and J. WILLIAMS
7. CRAVING HER by KAY MAREE
8. CURSED by NIKKI LANDIS
9. VAMPIRE MENTO by NIKKI FOX
And a few others.

Nikki Landis is one of my all time favorite authors and as always thi
Michelle
Nov 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow. What an excellent anthology. A lot of authors were new to me, which means now I have some exploring to do.
I loved Cursed by Nikki Landis. This story was enthralling, and I could not put it down.
The characters were interesting, and the story definitely had me hooked.
Crystal
Nov 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved the story of Salem and Piper. All the mystery, suspense and love.
I read the story by Nikki Landis.
E Loprete
Nov 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you are a lover of Vampire books, Immortal Lust: A Vampire Anthology by thirteen talented authors will have you enthralled from beginning to end. This collection of short sexy, steamy stories will take you on a journey into the darkness one that is filled with death and love from the eighteen century to modern times. You will be lured in as you follow these sensual Vampires as they embark through time to find their true mate. One thing each one has in common is that being immortal is a lonely ...more
Kathryn
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is wonderful and engrossing collection of Vampires. Each story is steamy, dark, thrilling and unique.

Nikki Landis's Cursed is an incredible and addictive read. I could not put this book down. Very well written with great suspense and action. I really like reading the development of Piper and Salem's connection.

I am voluntarily leaving a honest, unbiased review.
Erin Figueiredo
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ultimate Vampire Anthology!

This anthology is filled with a fantastic collection of vampire short stories from some very amazing authors. The stories are all unique, suspenseful, dark and twisted and oh so very sexy. Each author gives their own twist to their vampire tale making each one unique and thrilling. Each story fully enthralled and entertained me. I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens next every time. These amazing authors did such a fantastic job that I can’t wait to
Lynn Stifle
Nov 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My review is for Cursed by Nikki Landis
I loved Piper and Salem's story. Their story was completely engrossing and downright addicting, that captivated me from the first page to the last. It was perfectly written, filled with suspense and action packed, and it was an amazing read from start to finish. A definite must read I highly recommend it!

C Gray
Oct 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
13 fantastic authors and 11 awesome stories all in time for Halloween. Sit back and get comfortable because you won’t be able to put this down until the very end. 🖤🔥☠️🔥🖤
Shannon
Oct 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cursed by Nikki Landis:

I really loved Piper and Salem and his world. Their connection seemed to grow naturally even though this is a short story. I’m so excited that there will be more to come for these two. I like everything I’ve read by this author and this is no exception. Really a good story.
Stacy Curtice
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this anthology. The stories are quick and steamy and they really hold your attention. I love being able to see different authors takes on a subject and these do not disappoint.

Sally Sutherland
Jul 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Elizabeth Knox is a genius when writing books. She puts her heart and soul into every book. Immortal Lust was such a good book. I will be on the lookout for her next book.

Rachel Russell
Jan 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: claire-marta
Wow! What an amazing collection of tales and authors! This anthology does not disappoint and found myself some new authors to check out. Would definitely recommend this anthology to anyone. 5 Stars!
Sherryle
Mar 27, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: elizabeth-knox
I thought enjoy each story in this anthology. I especially liked Elizabeth Knox's story alot. I'm dying to read the entire series once they are available!!!
Kerry Pruett
Nov 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful collection of stories.These stories are great for all readers. I enjoyed mine every morning with my coffee. They would make great bedtime stories also.
Cynthia Carpenter
Nov 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing collection of books. These stories will pull you in and keep you there. Each book has its own unique twist and has you wanting more. This collection has all the feels with so many emotions, twist and turns and a whole lot of heat and steam that you will want more and more. Can't wait to read more from each of these authors.

Blood Oath By Liz Knox and J.H. Wolfe

This short and very interesting read ,emotional read, gives you a quick look at these characters and leaves you wanting m
Char Davis
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This anthology of vampire stories.is so sexy an so good .A great look at different talented authors and stories that will have you going back for more.The characters are unique and they will have a pull that won;t let you go until the final page leaving you wanting more.I love how talented these authors are each has their own unique style and its definitely worth reading

Book-Lovin-Momma
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
There are thirteen amazing and steamy vampire stories to enjoy in this anthology, all with different time periods, but all of them guaranteed to tease and titillate! They're short length tales, but they give you just enough of a lusty bite to get your senses tingling!
Claire Powell
Nov 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Something so sexy about reading paranormal stories, another taboo world I'd like to play in.
I honestly haven't read the whole book as yet because I normally go straight to my favourite author in these books.
Definitely worth a read as you may end liking a new author to continue reading from.

Scharme Grider
Nov 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Anthology Read!! Awesome paranormal, romance stories leaving you thirsty for more!! Much more!!! I would definitely recommend this book if you love Paranormal, Vampire Romance!!!

Denise
Nov 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Being a lover a paranormal long before it was a well read genre this one drew my eye. At first I recognized a couple of the authors with there also being so new ones so this one was a delightful gem. Once you are through with one you can slide on in to the next or wait a minute to savor then proceed. This one also has many that pack some heat so I went through alot of iced sweet tea. Then there were some that was so sweet. Each one is short and sweet searching for that love but in this world or ...more
Pat
Nov 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you enjoy vampires, you will absolutely want this vampire anthology that will give you hours of reading enjoyment and entertainment! Each book in this anthology was well written and the characters were so well developed that I was totally engrossed as I read each and every book in this must have collection!
Isabel Zamora
Nov 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Lusty bites

Each story has the perfect recipe of vampire bite with lust. It is hard to pick a favorite when each one grabs you from the start. I’m glad I was able to review This anthology over Halloween!

LUZCELENIA V
This is not my usual choice for a book. I went out on a limb when I decided to read it. But I was so glad that I did. Each story left you wanting to know what happened and looking forward to the next chapter. Great job to all the authors involved.
StinaA
Nov 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Immortal Lust, A Vampire Anthology. Containing 11 short stories from various 13 authors.
Stories about vampires and other immortal creatures on a journey to find themselves and mates.
Some new vampires, other as old as time.

Short stories with new and exciting worlds, and others with old myths with a twist. Unfortunately, some ends with a cliffhanger. Making me crave the rest of the story. Can't wait to read more!

Thank you for your review.
Carol Hepstall
Nov 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome

I loved these stories. They were absolutely wonderful and everyone of them were awesome. I couldn’t stop reading them until I finished the last one. I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for some great short stories.
Gail Lacroix
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love the short stories by the various authors,some I wish had been a little longer I would get into the story and it was done.Thankful that it would lead right into the next one. If you love paranormal you will indeed enjoy these short stories. The are well written and have great characters.

• Hawk (Reapers MC, #6)
  • Ruthless (The Clans, #8)
  • Shamrock (Emerald Isle MC, #1)
  • Connors' Devils (Devil's Riot MC #5)
  • Covert (The Clans #9)
  • Cleo's Rage (Devil's Riot MC #4)
  • Bet On Me (Royal Bastards MC: Baltimore, MD, #1)
  • Drunk Me (Southern Dreams: Oregon Coast, #1)
  • Enraged (Iron Vex MC, #1)
  • Bull (Reapers MC #7)
  • The Biker's Gift (Royal Bastards MC: Tonopah, NV #1)
  • Grim (Reapers MC #13)
  • Cobra (Reapers MC #8)
  • Anguish (The Clans #1-5)
  • Ground Zero: Ty, Zeke, & Natalie Part 1 (Last of Us #1)
  • Web of Lies
  • Hades Pain (Devil's Riot MC #6)
  • Lone Survivor: Sawyer & Bailee Part 1 (Last of Us #2)
Previously wrote under the name Addison Kline.

A.C. Williams is a USA TODAY Bestselling Author who pens mystery, thriller and romantic suspense novels. She resides in Pennsylvania with her family. She is the wife of an Army Veteran and the proud mom of their three sons. When she is not writing, she is immersing herself in music, reading to her heart's content, and traveling with her family.

She prev